The Cougar and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Another secret.
1.8k words
4.46
9.4k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

"Now," she said, snuggling against me, her hand flat against my chess, just touching, "you tell ME a secret"

"Hmmmmmm," I said, looking up at the ceiling, "something no one else knows?"

"Of course," she said, smiling at me.

"Okay," I said, closing my eyes, knowing I was smiling as I thought back.

"After my grandfather died my grandmother and I shared a bed for three months," I said.

"Oh my," she said, "tell me."

"Well," I said, getting my thoughts together and thinking back, "it was actually my great-grandmother, my mother's grandmother. I used to spend the summers with her and when my great grandfather died I went to the funeral."

I paused, remembering, and she said, "and?"

"You know how it is at a funeral," I said, "chatting with relatives and friends you haven't seen lately. Making small talk. Reminiscing. My cousin Margie, the pretty, tall blonde who had claimed my virginity, took me aside and said, 'you need to take care of her tonight,' nodding at gramma."

"So I said something brilliant and witty like, 'take care of?'"

"She grinned then, that knowing grin that always made me feel stupid, and said, 'yes, when this is over and we've all gone, you stay here with her.'"

"And I realized what she was telling me and said, 'Margie!?'"

"And there was that grin again and she said, 'yes Davey, you stay with her and take care of her. She needs it.'"

"And then she was gone. Off, mingling. I didn't see her again for years."

"I went to gramma and said, 'about ready to relax?'"

"She looked up at me, smiled, and said, 'yes, please.'"

"Things were slowing down, we had already buried him and were at gramma's house, you know, mingling. I did the dinging-on-my-glass thing, feeling VERY adult, and said, 'Just a couple of memories before I chase you all out and let gramma relax.'"

"It felt funnier than I had expected, all of them looking at me. Many I had known since I was a boy but some were strangers. But anyway, I soldiered on."

"'Grampa had some wonderful lessons for the son of a single mom,' I said to the group. 'He taught me to drink whisky in the front seat of an old Chevy pickup,' and there was laughter and plenty of 'hear hear.' And he taught me that women are special, something I imagine he showed gramma every day,' and I looked down at her and she was smiling with tears almost gently running down her cheeks."

"'Now,' I went on, 'thank you all but now please let me clean up and let gramma rest.'"

"There was another ten minutes or so as final condolences were wished, final hugs exchanged, and finally it was just gramma and me in the house."

"I went to her, put my hands on her shoulders, and asked, 'are you okay?'"

"'I've been better,' she said, and the little smile was very forced."

"'Come on,' I said, taking her hand and leading her into her bedroom, 'lay down and relax, I'll clean up.'"

"Her fingers were trembling so badly she couldn't get the top button of her high-necked funeral dress unbuttoned. She stopped trying, dropped her arms, hung her head, and said in a very small voice, 'help me.'"

"So I did. There were about a bazillion tiny buttons on the damn dress, I stopped trying to count after the first jillion. But my fingers were steady and I got the damn thing unbuttoned. When she just sort of stood there I thought of what Margie had said and went ahead and eased it off of her shoulders, down her arms, and then folded it and laid it on the chair."

"And then I turned and looked."

"She was one of those dumpy old women with immense boobs. I mean seriously, IMMENSE. Her special order bras I learned, later, were 52LL. And she looked so damn sad, standing there, I couldn't resist just taking her into my arms and holding her."

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"And I realized I wanted her. I wanted her RIGHT then. I wanted her sexually and immediately. It was MY fingers that were trembling as I started on the eight, yes, eight, hooks on that bra. And her breath was catching as I did it, her fingers digging into my back. I finally got that goddam bra unhooked and pulled it loose and those massive tits of her laid on her belly."

I jumped when LaVerne touched my dick, now hard again, and giggled.

"Go on," she said, her fingers light where she was tickling.

I got myself under control and went on.

"They were amazing," I said, "immense. It was like they started at her shoulders and ran all the way to her belly. The funny thing was, the nipples, pretty average I think now, were tiny on all of the skin. Her belly was big, not huge but big, and the pantyhose were stretched taut. So I got to my knees, lifting her foot to get her shoe off and forcing her to grab my shoulders for balance. Then the other foot, making her giggle a little as she sort of tottered when she switched feet. Then the pantyhose, leaving her only in a pair of granny panties that would have made a fairly good parachute for a pretty good-sized monkey."

I stopped for a breath.

"I stepped back and deliberately looked her up and down, smiling when she blushed a little. So I closed the distance and took her in my arms. It was an interesting embrace, looking at each other, not sure what was next. But when she put a hand behind my neck and pulled me down for a kiss it was pretty obvious."

"And it was a good kiss. Our tongues met and I could taste a hint of the wine she'd had. But it was her body, the way she arched against me that got to me."

"So I took my clothes off, quickly, and helped her into the bed. She giggled and pointed at my erection. 'What do you want with an old woman like me?' she asked. I didn't say anything, I just crawled into the bed, my erection showing my interest better than words ever could. And she was ready too. Her scent didn't lie and when I touched between her legs she was slick and ready. So I climbed aboard and took her."

I chuckled then and said, "hold on, I need to get something to drink," and went into the kitchen and got a couple of beers.

Back in bed, throat damp again, I continued.

"The first time wasn't very good," I said. "Hell, I was 18 and it had been a while. When I apologized she giggled and said I had just paid her a great compliment. But the second time, about a half-hour later, was much better and the third, an hour after that, brought her to orgasm for the first time. She was one of those big women who sweat a lot, and she was running with sweat when she started sort of grunting, and with every grunt, I could feel her body tense under me and her orgasm wetting us both. Since it was my third time in just a couple of hours I kept at her as the grunts got louder until she ended with sort of a squeal and I thought she lost bladder control."

She was sort of giggling then, and said, "Oh my."

"So I stayed with her until August when I had to go back to school," I said.

"Wait a minute," she said, "this was supposed to be a secret nobody else knew. Surely your family knew."

I chuckled and said, "patience, O Impatient One."

Another sip from the beer and I went on.

"Yes, the family knew I was living with her," I said, "and I suppose at least some of them knew of our sleeping arrangements. But trust me, NONE of them knew of gramma's kinky side."

"Oh?" she said, "kinky?"

"She went a bit nuts, I suppose," I said. "Got into the whole 'merry widow' thing pretty damn hard. Within a month she was, well, playing with her new toy I guess is a good way to say it. I had slept late one morning and when I went into the front room she had a friend over, her name was Kitty (short for Katherine it turned out) and they were sitting in the front room. 'Good morning, baby,' she said and crooked her finger for me to come over and kiss me. 'Kitty, this is David, David, Kitty,' she said by way of introduction."

"I mumbled something, 'pleased to meet you' or something, and went in to get some coffee.

"Davey," she said, and from her tone, which was getting to know pretty well, I knew something was coming, "Kitty doesn't believe how lucky I am."

"I suppose on some level I knew what was coming so I set my coffee cup on the coffee table and went to her."

"'See what a good boy he is,' she said as she pulled up the hem of her dress and spread her legs. And I got down on my knees, with this old woman I had just met watching, I brought her to orgasm with my mouth and tongue."

"When she finished, leaving my face slick and my hair lank, she sighed, patted me on the head, and said, 'now take care of Kitty, honey, she's a lonely old woman too.'"

"I turned and my new friend was sitting, scooted forward on her chair, her dress hiked up to her waist. So I crawled to her, I had learned that gramma liked me to crawl to her, and I buried my face in the hairiest pussy I EVER saw and pleasured her as she sat there. Her control wasn't as good as gramma's and she actually peed a little when she climaxed, but I didn't let that stop me from bringing her along for a second and third."

I grinned at LaVerne then.

"For the rest of the summer, I was, basically, a boy toy for these two old women who had become, in a term I learned later, 'sexually disinhibited,'" I finished.

"And THAT, sweetling, is a secret nobody else knows," I said, grinning.

She looked at me for a long moment, just looking, no particular expression on her face. Then she broke into a smile, pushed my shoulder to roll me onto my back, straddled me and took me, cowgirl style, bend down to kiss me, and said, "what a good boy."

My control was pretty good and I held off until she came, her breasts swaying with her movement. I was watching her face and liked the way her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth opened a little when she made her cumface.

I was still hard, inside her, as she leaned forward, slowly, settling onto me, her belly and her breasts soft and warm against me.

She was sighing, softly, contentedly.

"Now," I said, my hands light on her back and ass, "tell me a fantasy."