The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and played with her clit. When she put the pink vibrator on it, her narrow passage opened to me. I rooted myself in her ass.

"Oh god, oh my fucking god."

Acting on instinct, I yanked my dick out and plowed back into her.

"Ouch! No. Start slow, then work your way up."

"I'm sorry."

"It's OK, baby. But start gentle."

I pulled out slowly, inch by ten inch, until my head rested on her outer rim. I groaned at the tightness of her muscles hugging my tip. Then I slid back in, fighting to hold back my desire to ram my dick home. After several strokes like this, I sped up, dragging my cock in and out at a faster rhythm that kept pace with her moans. She cranked up the vibrator, relaxing as her pussy contracted, reverberating spasms through her rectal wall that massaged my cock.

She bucked against me, the anal intrusion of my dick unusual and erotic. The combination of the vibrations in her pussy and my dick filling her ass overtook her. She came hard and furiously, slamming her ass into my pelvis and contracting her muscles around me.

When I felt her ass grab hold of me, I lost all ability to restrain myself. I bellowed from deep within my chest, intense enough that I'm sure Candace felt the echo in my dick as it fired cum into her in three powerful jets. My arms and legs went numb at the same time that shivers shimmied up my spine.

When my balls were empty, I rested my hands on her hips and struggled not to collapse on top of her. Beads of my sweat dripped onto her ass. A wave of relaxation overcame me, like a hit of endorphins after an intense workout.

Once I had regained the use of my limbs, I held myself up and kissed every inch of Candace that I could reach without pulling my dick out of her ass. I was in no hurry to do that.

"Candace, thank you."

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Enjoy myself? I loved it. You made my biggest fantasy come true."

"I'm so happy to be the one to do it."

"You have no idea how grateful I am."

She turned over her shoulder and smiled at me. She didn't look like a woman on the verge of 50. At that moment, she looked like a girl in her 20s. And I am a guy in my 20s. And all that existed was our future together. My feelings for her plowed me over; I had to change the subject.

"Candace, would you mind if I take a picture of your ass?"

She giggled. "That's so millennial of you. Sure, click away."

I reached over to the nightstand to grab my phone. I snapped like crazy as I took pictures of my cock in her ass. An event to remember. And to jack off to.

I pulled out and sat back on my ankles. My cum oozed out of her.

"Holy shit. Candace, please, one more picture."

"Click away, baby."

I shot about 50 more pictures of my cum sliding out of her asshole. To up the ante, she slid her hand back and stuck her finger in her hole, rubbing my cum up and down her crack to show me how much she loved it. The photographs kept flying.

"Enjoy the pictures, because you're not sticking that monster back in my ass."

***

I couldn't think of anything as special as the birthday gift Candace gave me. I went with the old stand-by—a bouquet of flowers—with a note from the heart:

To Candace, 49 is the new 23. Happy birthday, Jeremy.

P.S. Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy. It's your turn.

And I couldn't wait to find out what her fantasy was.

DAY 9: AN ACCEPTANCE

At first it was like pulling teeth to get Candace to tell me her fantasy. Then the flood gates opened.

"Jeremy, I've been around longer than you. I've already done a lot of the things I wanted to do."

"Aha—you said, 'a lot.' That's not the same as 'everything.' What have you missed out on?"

"Nothing I can't live without. Nothing consequential."

"C'mon, Candace, just tell me. I told you and—jackpot—you gave me one of the greatest days of my life."

"OK. I think it would be kinky to have sex in public, somewhere that there's a chance of getting caught."

"Hmm, we might be able to make that happen. As long as we're careful. Jobs and spouses and all..."

"Exactly."

"So, public sex."

"Right."

"OK, let me think it through."

"Great. But I wasn't done."

"Oh?"

"I'd like to sleep with two men at once."

"Really? Like all hetero stuff, or everyone getting it on?"

"You make me laugh. Just the men pleasuring me. They don't have to hook up. In fact, I'd rather all the attention be on me."

"You had me sweating for a minute there."

"And you have me laughing."

"OK, so we've got exhibitionism and threesome."

"Mm-hm."

"One might be more in the cards than the other. I'll give it some thought."

"OK. Let's see..."

I was suddenly insecure. "There are more? Do you have a list?"

"Not exactly. Well, I guess, sort of. But I'm trying to think of the things you and I could do together or maybe with just one more person, as opposed to the things that require more people."

"My god."

"Sorry. You get older, you get ideas."

"Yeesh, no kidding. And they say us guys are horndogs."

"Be nice."

"Sorry."

"So anyway, I would love to get laid in my office. Desk, sofa, lumbar chair, the whole bit."

"Lumbar chair sounds dangerous."

"Exactly. They have wheels."

"Oh god."

"This is terrible, but I've always wanted to have sex in Parker's office. Not with Parker, of course, but with someone like you. All those sofas and rugs and seating arrangements...they're just begging to be fucked on."

"He's my boss. That's a little too close to home for me right now."

"I get that. There are other random things..."

"There's more?"

"Well, nothing big. Just like having sex in the ocean and in a parking garage, but those aren't as big of a deal."

"Don't those count as exhibitionism?"

"Not really. I'd want something more creative."

"Jeez. Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of right now."

"Phew, I thought I was going to have to go hire a gigolo."

"You don't need to worry about that. You're living up to all my fantasies, and then some."

I could have sat back and gloated in Candace's compliment all day. But I had to tell her about the offer from Parker.

"I have big news."

"Your wife is having triplets?"

"No, not that big. Still one."

"Your rich father-in-law in buying Hotel ZaZa so we can go there whenever we want for free?"

"Ha! Talk about conflict of interest."

"OK, I give. What's up?"

"It looks like we're staying in Dallas. I've been admitted to SMU for my last year of law school. I haven't told Columbia yet that I'm transferring. I wanted to talk with you first."

"What? I'm thrilled you'll be in Dallas, but what happened to New York?"

"Parker's firm made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

"Tell me everything."

"You know Monica, the managing partner. She called me in and said they were going to do whatever it took to keep me. She said they would match my highest offer from any other firm, including in New York and including all bonuses, plus five percent."

"Wow. That's amazing, especially considering the cost of living difference."

"That's not all. She said the firm is going to pay off all my student loan debt for law school and undergrad. I went to private schools. We're talking over half a million dollars with interest."

"I've never heard of a firm doing that. What's the hitch?"

"The only hitch is I have to agree to stay at Parker's firm for five years."

"That doesn't seem unreasonable given what they're offering."

"Exactly. And Britney's thrilled she'll be near her family and have some help raising the baby."

"I'm excited for you. But it sounds like you haven't made up your mind."

"I want to make sure I'm going to a good firm, especially given the commitment."

"Makes sense."

"You've known Parker since law school, and you know his firm's reputation. Is there any reason I should think twice about this offer? It's almost too good to be true."

"It's a great firm and has a great reputation. But there are a couple things you should know. I get along well with Parker, but there are rumors about his relationship with his wife that make me uncomfortable. She comes from money. One rumor is that she financed the firm, and some people overheard him complaining about a prenup that bound him to 'the bitch,' as he supposedly called her."

"Parker's wife might own the firm, and not him?"

"The rumor is she financed it."

"Do you think it's true?"

"I think it's possible. It's expensive to start a firm. And she comes from money; he doesn't. It would also explain his animosity toward her."

"What's that about?"

"In addition to the 'bitch' comment, he rarely makes appearances in public with her, and she has been seen with bruises on her face. The speculation of where she obtained those bruises does not paint Parker in a good light."

"People think he beats his wife?"

"Again, it's a rumor, and there are always rumors about people in power. He's a gentleman around me."

"OK, so there are rumors about Parker, but it doesn't sound like anything that would affect the firm's ability to live up to its contract with me or my work. Anything else?"

"I would be careful with Monica. She's Parker's right-hand woman, and while everyone assumes they're lovers, I've never seen any evidence of that. But there is something about her that rubs me wrong, and I would steer clear of her."

"That's good to know, especially since they're the two most powerful people in the firm."

"Every firm has its skeletons. That's all I know about at Parker's firm, which is good compared to most."

***

I caught the same train as Candace on the way home.

"I accepted their offer."

"Congratulations."

"I appreciate what you told me. Definitely good to know who to look out for. Ironically, Monica insisted on taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate."

"That'll be nice for Britney to get to know her a bit."

"That's the funny thing. When I told Monica that Britney already has a commitment with her family, she insisted that we go anyway, the two of us."

"She didn't invite any other partners?"

"Not to my knowledge. She said just the two of us."

"That's weird. Don't forget to bring extra condoms."

"You're hilarious."

"Sorry, couldn't resist. The whole situation is creepy. But funny. Be careful."

"I will be. Meanwhile, I can think of someone I'd like to see, just the two of us."

"I like that idea. We'll have to celebrate."

"ZaZa?"

"Friday lunch?"

"Perfect."

***

Monica selected a romantic French bistro for dinner. Very old school, right next to a Dallas cigar lounge. It was awkward from the moment I stepped in the door and became more so when I realized I was going to be sitting next to her at a small horseshoe booth.

As the maître d' led me to the booth, I saw that Monica had changed into a slinky, low-cut black dress. There was cleavage for miles, sparkly earrings, and bright red lipstick. Oh shit.

When I got to the table, Monica gave me a hug and a lingering kiss on the cheek. "Jeremy! So good to see you." I had seen her just two hours earlier. This was going to be a long dinner, but I was going to do everything in my power to speed it up.

When the waiter arrived to take our drink orders, I immediately ordered water, no appetizer, and tried to order my entrée. Let's get this over with.

"Jeremy, relax, let's take our time. We're celebrating. Let's get a bottle."

Monica ordered a bottle of wine and waited for me to taste it. "How do you like it?"

"Nice, thank you." I didn't know a thing about wine and didn't care. The refrain in my head was, Get out fast.

I took my time sipping it while Monica sucked hers down; no way was I going to get drunk or even buzzed. She, on the other hand, was going for the gold. We were on our second bottle before we placed our orders.

She leaned forward so I had an impressive view of her breasts. "I'm so excited that you'll be joining us. We're going to have a great time."

"Thanks. I'm excited too."

She put her hand on my chest. "I mean it, Jeremy, we're going to have a lot of fun, you and me."

"OK."

She rubbed her hand across my chest. "Wow, do you work out?"

"I try to get to the gym."

"Impressive. I can feel it." She slipped her hand toward my stomach. "I bet you have a six pack too."

I pretended to laugh and grabbed her hand. I had no idea how far she was thinking of taking this, but it was going toward my zipper fast. "Tell me more about the job."

Too drunk for her own good, Monica pouted. "That's boring. Let's talk about you."

"Well, my wife and I are expecting our first child."

Monica leaned into me and put her hand on my inner thigh. "No, I mean you, you. Tell me how much weight you can lift."

I spent the rest of the night dodging Monica's advances. Her behavior made me uncomfortable and forced me to question whether I had made the wrong decision to work for Parker's firm. If I decided it was the wrong decision, how could I tell Britney that we weren't staying in Dallas after all? I wasn't sure our marriage was going to survive the pregnancy, but I didn't want to hasten a divorce by ripping her away from her family. And if we did divorce, I didn't want to end up far away from my baby. Worse, I was ashamed to admit that the idea of not seeing Candace pulled at me as much if not more than my suspicion that Britney might refuse to return to New York with me.

DAY 10: CELEBRATION

It was finally time for Candace and me to celebrate our birthdays. Usually our lunches were less about food and all about sex, but this time we decided to actually eat a meal before going to our room.

I told Candace about the uncomfortable dinner with Monica. Just telling her made me feel better about the situation.

Candace was in tears laughing. "Did she really try to feed you dessert?"

"Yes, and with her own spoon. It was awkward."

"That's hilarious. But see what I mean? There's something off about her."

"She was drunk. And I think she's lonely. I thought about it, and I'm not going to let an uncomfortable dinner keep me from accepting their offer."

"Did you tell Britney about the dinner?"

"Absolutely. I gave her a play-by-play like I just gave you."

"Was she horrified that a woman who will be your boss would come on to you like that?"

"No, Britney couldn't care less. She's just focused on keeping us in Dallas. And if that means pimping me out, that's fine with her."

"Yikes. I guess things aren't good at home?"

"No, it's been a rough eight months. Britney has completely shut down on me. I'm hoping things improve after the baby arrives. It would kill me to get divorced and not see my child all the time."

"I'm sorry things are bad at home. But like Britney, I'm glad you're staying in Dallas. Just be careful with Monica."

"I will. I'm a big boy."

"Speaking of being a big boy, isn't it about time we go to our room?"

"Definitely."

While we were digesting, I laid with Candace in my arms. It was almost painful to lie with her and not be inside her, but I wanted to savor our quiet time together.

Everything about her was womanly and soft—her skin, her breasts, her hips. These stolen hours with her were the best times of my life. She opened her body to me in a way I never dreamed possible.

I tried not to compare my time with Candace to my sex life with Britney, but sometimes I couldn't help it. Candace was open, adventuresome, and fun. Even before she got pregnant, Britney shut me out. She refused to let me see her naked and even wore her nightgown when we had sex—which was always missionary, never more than once a week. I was naïve to think things would get better after we got married, but all the lingerie and sex toys in the world couldn't thaw her out. The pregnancy was the last straw—she hadn't let me touch her in eight months, and I was losing my mind. Until Candace smiled at me on the train.

I was out of patience with tender touching. I needed to get laid.

I reached down to stroke my hand along the curve of her hip then slid it between the V of her legs. That was where my seed belonged, wet and warm, nestled there.

"Hi lover." Candace smiled up at me. "Still hungry for lunch?" she teased.

I rolled over and pinned her to the bed. "Aren't you forgetting dessert?"

I loved the feel of my mouth on hers. My afternoon whiskers scraped across her cheeks, reminding her that I am a man, not defined by my age.

Fondling her breasts with a needy hand, I teased her nipples into firm pink berries. Her breasts were heavy and gave a responsive jiggle when I shook them. As I ran circles around her nipples, I dragged my fingers down to her curvy hip. My hand dipped in at her waist and flared out at her hip. She was all woman, all curves—perfect under my greedy touch.

Candace was about to discover how sensitive my nipples were. She got a devilish look on her face and ran her tongue down my chest. She nipped at one nipple while fingering the other. She dragged her fingernails over them, causing them to pop up in hard buds. She lapped at my nipples, then yanked them between her teeth, making me cry out in a sweet combination of pleasure and pain.

"Ouch!"

"Take it, Jeremy. You'll come to love it."

My chest had a light sprinkling of hair so it was easy for her to get a firm suction on my nipples. She sucked until blood pooled in mouth-shaped ovals under each.

"Am I supposed to take that too?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Mm-hm."

Despite all my complaints, her ministrations on my nipples were talented and irresistible, and my eyes rolled in my head.

Working her way down, Candace got to my abs and clawed at them hard.

"Ouch! Take that too?"

"Trust me, big boy."

Her fingernails on my abs were raw, territorial, and possessive. She was becoming my colleague, but sucking bruises under my nipples and drawing her nails across my stomach were her ways of reminding me that she was my lover first. More importantly, she was my only lover. I belonged to her.

She was wearing entirely too much clothing. I unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, ignored the remaining buttons, and yanked it over her head. She was wearing her sexy floral perfume, and the scent wafted across the room with her blouse. A flick of my fingers and I had her bra undone; I slid it off her arms while admiring her full breasts. Wars could be fought over those breasts. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down her legs, saving her lace underwear for last. Candace arched her back at my teasing touches.

She spread her legs around my back and lifted her hips toward my cock. "I need you Jeremy. Now."

Pushing her panties to the side, I found her pussy wet and hungry. I put my fingers to my mouth—heaven, she tasted like heaven.

I was still dressed. "Got to get these clothes off."

"Just unzip."

She was in a hurry.

I pulled myself out of my pants and lined my cock up with her wet slit. I slid into her in one thrust. We both cried out—me because I was ecstatic to be in Candace's small pussy, and Candace because I was a lot to take in one swoop. Once the initial shock shattered through us, we grinned at each other, happy with the pleasure of our merging.

Grabbing Candace's hips, I relaxed into the feel of the space within her. She dug her nails into my ass while I fucked her. I groaned, and my breath quickened. I could have come right then from the eroticism of filling her tiny pussy. She was so tight, sometimes it was like pushing through wet cement to seat myself. But this afternoon was different. She opened herself to me. I rooted myself on the first thrust, and I was eager to pull out and root myself again.

She let go of my ass. "Jeremy, be gentle."

It took strong will to slow down. I wanted to fuck, and I wanted to fuck hard.

Trying to relax and ease up, I pulled my cock out of her until my tip hovered at her entrance. I rubbed myself on her clit, a few strokes until neither of us could take any more. Then I lined my head up with her hole, rubbing circles there to tease us both. I eased myself back in, inch by painfully slow inch, until my tip nudged her cervix, giving her an inner massage. I pulled out and slid back in with impressive restraint for a 24-year-old who is ready to fuck hard. I moved in this gentle rhythm and easy cadence.