The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace stroked my shoulders, wrapped her calves around my back, and slid her hands down to cup my ass cheeks in her palms. Rubbing her cheek along my chest, she inhaled my scent. "Mmmm, you smell like pure man."

I caught my breath as she slid her fingers to the edge of my asshole, teasing and hinting that she planned to penetrate me. I was riveted by the expectation of fullness. But she kept her fingertips on the edge, toying with me and massaging the opening.

With every stroke in her pussy, my pelvis pulled against her clit. It was too much to bear. She lifted her legs in the air on either side of me, holding her ankles to maintain deep contact with my cock. After a few more strokes, her pussy contracted and her clit grew tighter.

"Oh god, Jeremy, yes baby, yes. Jeremy, fuck me like that."

I held on as her orgasm stretched itself out. My balls throbbed from within and tightened up. I stared at the ceiling in a futile attempt to hold myself back while she climaxed. There had to be something that could distract me. Pi, what were the digits of pi? Not working. What was the difference between a real number and a rational number? I don't care.

"Fuuuck, Candace."

I held out as long as I could, but the sound of her screaming my name, coupled with her contractions constricting my dick, was more than I could handle.

The champagne bottle was popped. Buckets of cum erupted up my shaft and into her beckoning pussy. My primal brain took over. Other than my heartbeat, I was unaware of anything else around me. I thrust into her again and again, depositing all the cum I had to give, and marking my territory deep in her core.

I rolled off Candace and cuddled her in my arms. My post-orgasmic world was filled with relaxation and indescribable pleasure. How did she always smell good, even after we were done fucking? She looked good, she smelled good, she felt good. My dick was already getting hard again being near her. A liability of having a sexy, beautiful woman in my arms.

***

We were going to need to leave soon, and as always, we had no idea when or if we'd see each other again. There was something I was dying to ask for.

"Candace, remember how you gave me my fantasy?"

"Anal. Of course, how could I forget? I think about it every time I sit down."

"I was hoping to fulfill that fantasy more than once."

"You want to do it again?"

"Yes."

"Jeremy, you are by far the biggest man I've ever been with. You are going to owe me big time. Like, you're going to have to name your daughter after me. Or invent a new legal strategy and name it after me. Something big."

"Britney already has the baby's name locked in, but I'll do my best to invent a legal strategy, discover a star, a new periodic element, something."

"OK, let's do this. Remember my safe word."

Huh? "I don't remember a safe word."

"It's 'Get that fucking thing out of my ass!'"

"OK. Got it."

Candace grabbed the lube off the bedside table. "We don't have vibrators today so we'll have to get creative with this tube and your fingers."

Candace got on her knees and elbows. "Spread this on your dick and on my asshole."

I massaged Candace's hole and inserted my fingers one by one like I did the first time. She moaned with each intrusion, particularly when I stretched my fingers apart to widen her hole. Once I had all five fingers in, I looked inside her. I could barely contain my excitement that my dick was going in there again.

Candace asked if she looked ready.

I was skeptical. "Last time we had that big vibrator to help stretch you out. I can't get you that wide."

Candace's eyes lit upon the tube of lube. "See if you can ease the round end of this into me. That might widen me up."

"You want me to put the tube of lube in your ass?"

"It's worth a try. Sure beats having you rip me open. Just hold on tight; don't let the whole thing slip in."

Candace reached down and massaged her clit. She moaned and circled her hips around as she ground into her finger. I stared at the tube of lube in my hand, hardly able to believe what she had asked. But if it would have helped me get anal, why not? I would have shoved a large cucumber in there.

I rubbed the round end of the tube against her asshole. I twisted it around then pushed. It broke past her ring of muscles and stretched into her hole.

Candace caught her breath at the unnatural intrusion. "Jeremy, you feel a lot better than that thing."

"Thank you."

"That was sort of a mixed compliment, comparing you to a plastic tube shoved up my ass."

"I get that. I'll take it anyway."

"Play with it in me for a while, then pull it out and fuck me."

My dick had been hard for so long it was starting to hurt. My precum was dripping onto the bed. I had to fuck this woman soon or I was going to explode.

I tried to be patient as I stretched her with the tube, sliding it in and out of her. She was getting wider, though slower than I wanted her to. When I couldn't take any more, I yanked the tube out of Candace and threw it across the bed.

I lined my head up with her stretched hole. Even after all our work to stretch her out, her hole looked inches too small for my cock. But we had begun down this path, and we were going to continue.

I started slow, easing my head past her muscular entrance. But once I was in, I was a kid with a new toy, pounding in her ass and pulling out to bask in the erotic feeling of her tight ring squeezing my head.

Sweat dripped down my body onto her lower back.

She was so tight, maybe even tighter than the first time. Her asshole swallowed my dick, making me lose my mind. I was moments from having that tight ass squeeze out my remaining cum.

"Flip me over."

I took her by the waist and flipped her onto her back. She wrapped her arms around the backs of her thighs and pulled her legs up so I had clear access to her asshole. I mounted her from the front, plowing my cock as deep as I could go. Once I was in, she wrapped an arm around my ass and used her other hand to tweak her clit.

Sweating and puffing at the pain of my intrusion, Candace was a gorgeous sight. She plowed away at her clit, giving her some distraction from the pain in her backside. When she came, she bucked her ass into my groin, tearing down my resistance.

I slammed myself all the way into her and ejaculated at the back of her ass. The bursts of release were blissful, almost painful. I felt a surge of electricity connecting myself to Candace. When my body finished pulsating, I drifting into a state of sublime relaxation.

As I fell to my side, Candace teased me. "Don't you want some photos this time?"

I looked over at her ass. "Actually, yeah. You have cum leaking from both holes. I would love a picture of that."

Candace rolled her eyes but stayed on her back with her legs spread. "OK, tiger, where's your phone?"

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating. Comment or message me if you have feedback. And click "Follow Author" below if you want to know about upcoming stories...I usually have something fun in the works. --Raven