The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did I expect? I was fucking a 24-year-old. A gorgeous one at that. Of course women were attracted to him. But I had something they didn't: experience, an appreciation for men's sexuality, and a hunger to please my man.

***

When we got back to the hotel, Jeremy said the perfect thing, as always.

"I bet those women wish they were half as hot as you."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, why did we go to that when I've got all I need right here?"

"How do you always know exactly the right thing to say?"

"Probably because I say what's on my mind. And you were the hottest woman in that room tonight."

I grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled his lips down to me.

"I don't care how broken or flea-bitten this bed is, we're fucking in it tonight."

Once he freed his lips from my teeth, he said, "I'll fuck you wherever you want."

I steered him backwards toward the edge of the bed and pushed on his shoulders.

"Sit."

"Yes, ma'am."

I had my pink dress on, the one I knew was his favorite, with my white pearl necklace and beige high heels. I turned my back to him.

"Unzip me."

"With pleasure."

He pulled the zipper down slowly, admiring the curve of my back as he went. Keeping my rear to him, I let the dress slide off my body, then crumple to the floor.

"Unhook my bra."

"My pleasure."

It normally took him two fingers and half a second to get my bra off, but he dragged the moment out, slowly undoing the fastener with both hands and caressing my shoulder blades as he separated the fabric. The bra straps slipped down my arms, and I let it tumble to the floor.

There was only one thing left to remove. I hooked my thumbs on either side of my panties and inched them down my legs, bending over as I went so Jeremy had a flawless view of my backside.

"Oh my god."

"Patience."

"Aching."

"Get comfortable, because I'm not done."

I eased my back up, grabbing my ass as I went and pulling my cheeks apart. I ran my fingers through my crack, stopping to circling my sensitive bud. I could hear Jeremy breathing heavily and shifting on the bed behind me. Time to turn around.

I covered my breasts with my hands and swiveled around to face him. Jeremy had his hand on his groin and was rubbing himself like it was the only way to keep his dick attached to his body.

"Fuck, Candace."

I smiled at him and winked while I tweaked my nipples. I lifted my breasts and shook them to remind him how heavy they were. Spreading my legs, I straddled him, giving him a front-row view of my pussy. When he tried to wrap his hands around my ass, I smacked them down.

"Not yet, big boy."

I pulled one of my breasts up to my mouth and circled my nipple with my tongue. Moaning, I slipped the nipple in my mouth and sucked until it was firm and raw. Jeremy wiped his forehead.

"This isn't fair."

I held the other nipple to his mouth.

"Suck on this for me. It's kind of chilly."

Jeremy sucked half my tit in, starving for some contact.

"That feels so good, I have to touch myself."

I reached down to my pussy and caressed around my hole with slow circles. I brought my fingers up and tasted myself. I gave him a wide-eyed, innocent look.

"I'm so wet. What am I going to do with all this juice?"

Jeremy was losing control. He ignored my prior admonition and dug his fingers into my hips.

"I can't take much more."

"What are you waiting for?"

"Fuck."

He grabbed me by the waist and tossed me belly-down on the bed.

The mattress sunk a foot when I landed on it, and dropped another foot when Jeremy climbed on top of me. Lifting my hips, he slid a pillow under my pelvis.

"You need to be comfortable. I plan to take you fully."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but it sounded ominous.

I heard him unzip, then he pushed my thighs apart with his legs. He wasn't going to bother to undress. When he buried himself into me, I cried out into the bed cover. He was deeper at this angle, and painful until my body adjusted.

I had kept him waiting too long, and he was a man in heat. He pounded into me, fucking me with every ounce of his hip muscles. He yanked my pelvis up higher onto the pillow, giving him greater depth and making me cry out louder. Finally, he nipped at my ear lobe to state his intention.

"I'm going harder. I'm going to come."

He could go harder than he already was? My cervix was on fire and my pussy was on the verge of coming from its deepest limits. He plowed into me, releasing himself far into the back of my womb. I struggled to catch my breath, but immediately wanted more of him.

Reading my mind, he reared back and flipped me over, my ass landing on the pillow. He wasn't done fucking me, I wasn't done fucking him, and we were both desperate for him to regain his erection.

"Blow me. Get me hard with that gorgeous mouth."

I was hungry to meet his request. "Come here. Sit on my face."

This was new to him. "What?"

"Scoot up here and hunch over me with your dick in my mouth."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I'll tap your leg if you're going too deep."

Jeremy crawled up my body until he was kneeling on either side of my head, his dick poised over my lips. I grabbed him and pulled him into my mouth. A dribble of cum slid off his dick and down my chin.

"Oh god."

It took him no time to learn to fuck my mouth with his hips. He leaned over and pivoted into my face, his dick growing bigger with every thrust. He was a man on fire.

"Can you taste my cum on my cock?"

"Mm-hm."

"Taste good?"

"Mm-hm."

"Fuck, baby, I love your mouth."

After several pumps, he was going too deep and too hard, and I had to tap him for relief.

"Candace, that was amazing."

"Glad you liked it. Now I need you to fuck me."

"Yes ma'am."

He had his cock back at my pussy in no time. I was dripping his cum mingled with my wet arousal, making him groan in pleasure.

"Fuck. So juicy."

"Take it, baby."

He slid inside me. He was rubbing my G-spot and grinding against my clit. I couldn't get him deep enough. The physical feeling was magnificent, but the emotional build-up was unbearable. I pulled him to me by his shoulders, needing to feel him closer.

"Kiss me."

He pulsed his tongue into me to the rhythm of his dick sliding in and out of my pussy. I let go of his shoulders and grabbed his ass, sinking into the feeling of fullness.

I came hard on his cock, digging my nails into him and demanding he ride me harder. The world stopped spinning, and all that was left was Jeremy sliding in and out, filling me up then emptying me out, pleasuring me to the depths of my aching core. I spread my legs further and pulled on him harder; I couldn't get his cock deep enough. I wanted to own him, possess him, devour him, and feel him do the same with me.

Shutting my eyes, I focused on the sensations—the intrusion of cock into pussy, the lingering pain from when he fucked me earlier. Then my attention shifted to his teeth on my shoulder as he bit down during his release.

"Fuck, Candace, oh god. Oh fuck, baby."

I felt his cock pump in me and a shiver run through his body. Fresh cum mixed with what he had deposited earlier. It was too much, and some dribbled out of me, down my ass and along my crack. I could feel it pool at the entrance to my asshole, and savored the feeling of his cum overtaking me. He rode me until we both ached and his dick softened.

"Candace, you know how I sat on your face?"

"Yeah."

"Can I do that again and have you clean off my dick?"

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Are you serious?"

I chuckled, enjoying his frustration. "Get up here, stud."

He was back at my face in no time, holding his dick out for me to suck.

"Fuck, baby, my dick is covered in cum."

Cum rimmed the base along his balls, spotted his shaft, and capped the tip of his dick.

"I can see that."

"And it's slick with your juice."

His cock was shiny and wet. I could smell my aroma mingling with the smell of his ejaculate.

I laughed at the obvious. "Yep, smells like you've been in my pussy."

"Are you going to lick that all off for me?"

"Yep. And I'm going to love every second of it."

"Fuck, woman, you drive me wild."

He was wet and sticky with our joint release. I licked off his cum, taking long swipes with my flattened tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock. I lapped where it had gathered at his base and around his head, and paid special attention to the remnants weeping out his hole. He hissed "yes" as I sucked the juice from the skin where his thigh met his sack. And he sank further on to me when I lifted his cock to suck his balls.

The flavor and scent of our joined arousal was erotic; I would have spread myself again for him if I wasn't already spent. The eroticism and the pull of my tongue on his dick were winding their way into his erogenous zones. Jeremy was getting firm again, so I kissed his head and pulled back.

"Baby, I think you're clean."

"That was amazing. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now let's get some sleep."

"Hang on, you made me hard again."

"Oh no you don't. This pussy needs a break. Lay down, big boy. There's always breakfast."

We rolled into the middle of the beat-up old bed. Jeremy wrapped a hand around my breast and thanked me a dozen more times. I fell asleep with the sharp tang of cum and pussy in my mouth and the acute reminder of hard fucking between my legs.

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating. I appreciate comments and messages. And feel free to click "Follow Author" below if you want to know about upcoming stories. I usually have something fun in the works! --Raven