The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 04

Story Info
Cougar's deal fails on the pool table.
8.5k words
4.61
18.4k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to ngnx for his editing assistance and thoughtful suggestions.

*****

This is the fourth chapter of The Cougar and the Anaconda. Candace is a 49-year-old partner in a Dallas law firm who is having an affair with Jeremy, a 24-year-old law student who will be starting at another big firm, Parker & Hanson, when he graduates. Candace's husband, George, and Jeremy's wife, Britney, are oblivious to the affair. Enjoy!

**Please note that this chapter contains a rough, though consensual, sex scene.

*****

DAY 14: MORNING JITTERS

Brightening my mood, Jeremy was on the train in the morning.

He knew how to cheer me up. "Wow, look at you, sexy."

It was the day of my dreaded appointment with Parker. True to my plan, I wore my new lingerie—a deep blue plunge bra, a matching garter belt, and black seamed stockings. No panties.

I was hoping the undergarments would never come into play and Parker would treat me like the colleague I was. But if he refused to take "please" as sufficient payment, I was prepared to offer him everything I could. I had felt ill since making the appointment with Parker, but seeing Jeremy put my decision into perspective. He was worth it.

"Hey yourself, handsome."

"Stockings?"

"Yeah, I thought they'd be fun for a change."

"I like."

"Thank you."

Resting his hand on my lap, his eyebrows flew up. "You have a garter belt on?"

"Say that a little louder, please."

"Sorry—what's the occasion? And do I get to fuck you in that?"

"No particular occasion. And yes, I would love you to fuck me in this."

"When?"

"You tell me. You're the stud with the busy schedule."

"I might be free tonight. Britney's having dinner with her parents, and she doesn't bother to invite me anymore."

"I'm sorry. Maybe she'll be less hormonal and more loving once the baby comes."

"You're a hopeless optimist. If I'm honest, she was never that loving, even before she got pregnant. I hope she's different with our baby. A child needs loving parents."

I was caught up short. Sometimes I thought of Jeremy as young, almost a teenager with a shiny new toy when we were in bed, but other times he'd come out with things men twice his age didn't get. And then he'd revert to being a kid with a toy...

"So when can I fuck these stockings off you?"

"Let's shoot for tonight, tentatively. I have some pleadings I need to get filed first thing in the morning, so I may have to work late."

"I get it. Text me later and let me know."

"Will do."

"My stop. Have a good day, pretty lady in naughty lingerie." As always when he was exuberant, Jeremy was too loud. Heads swiveled in my direction.

"Once again, louder please."

"Oops, sorry."

"A little late for whispering."

"Sorry again. Have a good day, pretty lady."

Impulsivity grabbed hold of me. "Wait, I'm getting off with you."

"You are?"

We got off the train, and Jeremy stood on the sidewalk looking at me.

The meeting with Parker was eating at me. It was just hours away, and I wanted to back out. I needed reassurance from Jeremy that this was worth it. That we were worth it.

He brought his hand to my cheek. "Hey, why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry. I'm going through something rough, something I'm not prepared to talk about. I always feel better with you. You were getting off the train, and I didn't want you to leave without me."

"I wish you could talk to me, and we could work through it together. What can I do to help?"

"I need you to fuck me."

"This is kind of a busy sidewalk for that."

I giggled. "See, you're already making me feel better."

Looking around, Jeremy observed, "The park benches are all occupied."

I laughed out loud. "OK, stop. Thanksgiving Tower is right there. It has a family restroom in the basement that no one ever uses."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I've lived here all my life, and when I had a child we had to use family restrooms."

"So you want to fuck in a public toilet."

"Yes, but I promise you, this is a freakishly clean public restroom. No one ever uses it."

Jeremy shook his head then grinned. "Whatever will make you feel better. Lead the way."

By the time we got to the restroom, we were both turned on and ready. Jeremy's pants were starting to tent, and my nipples were poking through my suit jacket.

Jeremy locked the door then pushed me against it. He fingered the top of my stocking and flicked the elastic on my garter belt. He growled when he discovered I wasn't wearing underwear.

"Candace, why all the naughty?"

I hadn't thought of a good excuse. "I don't want to bog you down with the details, but sometimes women need to do something to make ourselves feel sexy."

"Fucking a man half your age isn't doing it for you?"

"Baby, you do a lot for me. But sometimes I need to do something extra for myself."

"It's hot as hell, so I'm on board."

He unbuttoned my blouse and popped my breasts out of my plunge bra.

"God, I can't wait to fuck you in this pretty lingerie."

"Hurry up and do it. We need to get to work."

Without bothering to unbuckle his belt, he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I hitched up my skirt while he lifted me up by my ass.

"Fuck, you are so wet."

"Fuck me hard."

He needed no further prodding. Rearing the rest of his body back, he jammed his dick with full force and impaled me against the door. The fullness was overwhelming, and I struggled to catch my breath.

"You OK?"

"Yes. You feel amazing. So full. So complete."

He pounded me into the door like a typhoon slamming into a small island. The door wasn't built for that, and it rattled and shook with his thrusts.

We might have been the only people in the basement, but there were security guards on the floor above us who would get curious about the noise.

"Jeremy, it's too loud."

Without pulling out of me, he scooted us over to a tiled wall, where we could fuck hard without causing an earthquake. He plowed me firm and deep, his suit jacket flapping behind him and beads of sweat popping up on his forehead. My tits were still pushed above my bra, shifting and jiggling with each thrust. He bent his head down to bite my nipples, pushing me toward my release.

"Are you a filthy girl?"

He'd never called me that before. "What?"

"To fuck a married man in a public restroom."

"Yes."

"Naughty girl."

He slapped the side of my ass.

It was little more than a tap, but it stung nonetheless. "Ouch!"

"Bad girls need spankings."

"Jeremy, that hurt."

He slapped me again on the other side, a little harder that time.

"That hurt."

"If you're a bad girl, I have to treat you like a bad girl."

He slapped me again and again, punishing both sides of my ass with his firm spankings.

Suddenly the pain was intoxicating, and I wanted to bend over the sink and have him spank me raw. I needed him to punish me. I needed cleansing for my sins. I needed pain to brace myself for my meeting with Parker. Jeremy had no idea about that meeting, but I knew enough to worry that it wasn't going to be civil. Jeremy's spankings could only numb me from whatever Parker decided to inflict. I needed Jeremy to deny Parker any plan he might have to hurt me.

"Put me down."

"What?"

"I need you to spank me."

Befuddled, he let my body slide to the floor. I leaned over the sink and lifted my skirt. He had a perfect view of my bare pussy, set off by my seamed stockings, garter belt, and fuck-me high heels.

I heard him suck in a breath.

"You want me to spank you?"

"Yes. Hard. So I can't sit today. Then fuck me like the naughty girl I am."

"Holy shit. Candace, it's one thing for me to slap the sides of your ass for fun, but hard spanking is another thing. I can't—"

"Just do it."

Shaking his head, Jeremy reared back and spanked my ass.

"Harder. Make it hurt."

He spanked again, this time slamming me into the sink and making me cry out with the excruciating sting of his hand.

"Yes, like that. Keep going."

"Are you sure? Your ass is already red."

"Just do it."

He hauled back and slammed his palm against my ass again, banging my breasts onto the edge of the sink. I didn't know what hurt more—my raw ass or my bruised breasts. I braced myself harder for his next attack.

Smack! Oh god. That one hit my thigh, tweaking my garter belt into my skin.

"Baby, keep it on my ass."

"Sorry. It's just, this isn't easy. I feel like I'm beating you."

"No. You're helping me. I need this. Keep going."

"Got to get this over with."

He spanked me three more times in quick succession. The last spank slipped and grazed my pussy. I was so turned on my cream oozed toward my stockings.

"Jeremy, fuck me."

Despite his mixed feelings about spanking me, his hard on was raging. He came behind me, braced my torso with a strong arm around my waist, then plowed himself to the hilt. I cried out with the intrusion, then let go to enjoy the fullness.

He fucked me deep, but just a handful of strokes, until he was coming inside me. He bellowed from his chest, the sound of ecstasy echoing across the cold tile walls. He shook and bent over me to hold himself up.

The feel of him losing control and the pain of his zipper on my raw ass sent me off into my own bliss. I came on his dick, squeezing it like a vise, pumping his cum and thrusting my pussy back onto him. My climax climbed up the walls and slithered back down, leaving me a puddle of peace doubled over the sink.

My man pulled himself off me and stumbled to the wall. He leaned back and enjoyed his moment of Zen, while I cleaned up the wads of cum and rivers of my arousal dripping out of me.

"Jeremy, it's getting late. We need to get to work."

He was still in his zone. "Why does it always get better with you?"

I wanted to keep things light. "It's got to be the locations—a train, a playground, a dive motel, and now a public restroom. We're just classy like that."

"I think it has to do with feelings. You know I would do anything for you."

He was cutting too close to home, because I was, quite literally, about to do anything for him. And I would do anything I could to keep him from knowing about it.

"We need to get to work. Kiss me and let's go."

Trying to shake him from his stupor, I pulled him out of the restroom. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Have a good day, stud."

I hated to be abrupt, but my mind had moved on to this evening. How bad was Parker going to make this for me?

DAY 14: REKINDLING FOILED

My office was close, so I decided to walk the rest of the way instead of catching the train. My pussy was moist from my liaison with Jeremy, making my thighs chafe together as I walked. For the first time after being with him, I questioned what I was doing. I was fucking a man half my age in a public restroom. Worse, I was falling for him, and fast.

After 23 years of marriage, didn't I owe it to George and me to give us another shot? When I got to the office, I asked my secretary, Rosemary, to hold my calls while I handled an important matter. It was time for me to try to rekindle my marriage.

George answered on the fourth ring. He had a dedicated ring tone for me, yet never seemed in a hurry to pick up my calls. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was busy.

"Hi. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

He didn't sound thrilled to hear from me. "No, kind of slow right now. What's up?"

"I was thinking, we haven't taken a vacation in years. I can't remember the last time we got away. How about we go somewhere for a little while?"

"What brought this on?"

"Nothing really. I just thought it would be nice to have some alone time without all the stress of work, bills, home maintenance, all of it."

"Candace, I'm gone all the time for work. The last thing I want to do is get on a plane and go somewhere. That doesn't sound like fun to me."

"I almost never travel. I could really use a trip. And some time with you."

"We have plenty of alone time on the weekends."

"I don't consider sitting in a dark movie theater every Saturday night to be alone time."

"We're in the house together constantly on the weekends. Frankly, sometimes it's oppressive, and I could use more time to myself."

Ouch, given that he was gone five days most weeks, that stung. "You have alone time all week long when you're out of town."

"I work when I'm out of town. I interact with clients constantly. When I'm not trapped in an office during the day, I'm wining and dining potential clients at night."

"What about a quick trip—a long weekend? The heat this summer is unbearable. Let's go somewhere cool for a couple days."

"Candace, this came on all of a sudden. You're getting to be that age. Do you think you're starting menopause? Maybe you should go talk to someone."

"Like who?"

"I don't know. A doctor, a counselor, whoever you think could help you."

"What about you, George? What if I just want to talk to and spend some time with my husband?"

"I'm not a woman. I can't understand what you're going through. You should probably see a professional."

I was done arguing about it. "OK, not a bad idea."

"Hey, why don't you ask one of your friends to take a girls' trip? It would be a win-win: you get the trip you want and some girl time, and I get the alone time I need."

This was going nowhere. The only friend I wanted to take a trip with was Jeremy. The whole reason I was proposing a trip with my husband was to try to rekindle things with him. Yet it felt like he was pushing me closer to Jeremy. I gave up. "That's not a bad idea. Maybe I can put something together."

"Atta girl. I think that would make us both happy."

'Atta girl'? What the fuck?

"OK George, thanks for taking my call. I need to scoot to a meeting."

"See you when I get home."

"Yep. Safe travels."

I hung up and put my head on my desk. I couldn't force George to help me refresh our marriage. Maybe he had given up. Maybe he was as unhappy as I was. Whatever the case, I couldn't make our marriage work single-handedly.

I had forgotten to close the blinds to my office window, and Rosemary must have seen me put my head on my desk. I heard a gentle knock on my door. Wiping away any smudge marks under my eyes, I beckoned her to come in. Rosemary shut the door behind her. She had become a dear friend, and she could tell I needed company.

"I couldn't help but notice you had your head on your desk. That's not like you."

"Yeah, it's been a rough day already. George and I have grown apart. I got a wild hare that we could reconnect with a vacation, but he has no desire to go anywhere."

"That's too bad."

"What's worse, he said he needs space from me. He used the word 'oppressive.'"

"Yikes. That's insensitive."

"That's the sum of our marriage lately."

"Him saying he needs space is fishy. Especially since he's gone all the time. Do you think he's having an affair?"

I felt Rosemary's question like a punch in the gut. It cut too close to home. "No, George isn't the type. I think he's clueless. He even asked if I was going through menopause—as if just because I want to spend some time with my husband, I must be hormonal."

"May I speak freely?"

"Of course. You know I value your opinion."

"George has always been a little clueless. But it seems that over the years he's gotten worse."

"It feels that way to me."

"Based on the stories you've told me and what I've seen at firm functions, he doesn't pay attention to you."

"Exactly."

"Especially since your daughter left home, it's like he's fulfilled his role as parent so he doesn't need to maintain his role as husband."

"It does seem that way. And she's been out of the house for four years."

"You've been unhappy for a while. As your friend, it's been hard to watch."

"Thank you. Your support means the world to me."

"Of course. But I have to say, in the last few weeks, you've regained your glow. I thought you and George had worked through things."

She was right—I was glowing. I was falling in love. I was unnerved that other people could see it. "Thanks so much for talking. I'm glad you're my friend."

"Any time. Do you want to go over your schedule for today?"

"Yes. Tell me what I've got on my plate."

I was happy to turn my focus to work. I needed to get my mind off the men in my life—both George and Jeremy.

DAY 14: BROKEN PROMISE

I went to the women's room to freshen my makeup before my appointment with Parker. I doubled over the toilet and let loose with my lunch. I had been dodging this man since law school. His hands felt reptilian when they touched my skin. I was almost more eager to sleep with Monica, and I probably would have if I thought I could get what I needed out of her.

But she didn't want me; she wanted Jeremy. And I wanted Jeremy. My version of wanting him included his welfare and his happiness, both of which Monica was standing in the way of. I needed Parker to get Monica to back off long enough to give me time to move Jeremy to my firm.

Parker had let his secretary leave early for the day. That was my first sign that he had planned something.

He had several seating arrangements in his cavernous office, all with plush damask sofas and gorgeous Chinese rugs. He led me to the sofa deepest in his office, furthest away from the light of the sun. Until my eyes adjusted, I had to squint to make out his features.

"Candace, this is a lovely surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

I was already creeped out, but determined as hell to get what I needed.

I crossed my legs in his direction. "John, it's been called to my attention that there's an issue between one of your summer associates and Monica."

Parker furrowed his brow like he had no idea what I was talking about.

"You know, Jeremy?"

"Yes, Jeremy. Good kid. What's the problem?"

"It seems there's an issue whether his contract will be enforced."

Parker could play this game far better than I. "What?"

"Apparently Monica is demanding extracurricular activities from Jeremy that weren't part of the agreement."

A pulse bulged at Parker's temple. That told me what I suspected—he and Monica were lovers. And he was pissed to hear she was coming on to another man. I was now in a stronger bargaining position, though not by a lot.

"What's your interest in this?"

I had thought this through. "I'm good friends with Jeremy's family. I told his mom I'd keep an eye on him if he came to Dallas. I feel a strong obligation for his welfare." I had spelled it out for him: Parker now knew I'd do almost anything for Jeremy.

I don't think he bought the "family friend" story.

"Candace, why don't you be blunt and tell me what you're looking for?"

"I need you to let Jeremy out of his contract, including the requirement that he stay five years."

"And what do I get out of that?"

"John, we go back decades. I was hoping you'd do this out of respect for our friendship."

"You're not that naïve. I've made it clear what I want from you."

"You're a handsome, successful man. You can have any woman, including models half my age. I don't bring anything interesting to the table."

"I disagree. You're the one who got away. I find getting you back very interesting, enticing even."

"I didn't get away. It just never happened for us."

"That's not how I see it. And right now I hold all the cards. So, let's start again. If I help your little friend, Jeremy, what do I get out of this?"

I had nothing more to offer him that he didn't already have.

I slid my hand up to reveal the top of my garter belt at the same time I uncrossed my legs. I wasn't wearing panties, so it wouldn't take him long to figure out I was offering everything I had.

"What do you want to get out of it, John?"