All Comments on 'The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 04'

by Ravenmiller

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

This seems like it should be a loving wives story. The only empathetic characters are George and Brittney. So well written, but so sad as well. Honestly can't see anything but a terribly sad ending for all except George and Brittney, who will be well rid of these despicable 2. Please wind this up and bring back you usual terrific stuff. Thanks.

Muskyboy

RTR10RTR10almost 4 years ago

I disagree with the other comment. George & Brittney have been written to be cold, uncaring, & in Brittney's case, a major stuck-up bitch. Jeremy & Candace were written as sympathetic characters. This is THEIR story. Usually cheating stories give me a kind of yucky feeling but this story has been written so I'm actually rooting for Jeremy & Candace. I look forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree and Disagree

Completely agree with RTR10, I'm on team Jeremy & Candace.

muskyboy, this is chapter 4, the base storyline is unchanged from chapter 1, if you have an issue with it why don't you just stop reading it...

Can't wait to see how this one ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gets better all the time

In an earlier comment, I mentioned that I hardly ever root for cheaters. It seems to me, though, that these people, regardless of age, are perfect for one another. My they’re really cheating on each other when they’re with their spouses!

DrizdartDrizdartabout 3 years ago

I've enjoyed all the chapters ... until this one. Not my preference, not particularly arousing that you spend more time and effort on the bad sex than the good, and not particularly believable that a high powered attorney would not know and avoid the possibility of on-going extortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You certainly have skill, the prose is excellent. The narrative consistency...in chapter one, George is "a good man, still committed to me after 23 years of marriage" then, in this chapter, he's a perpetually absent, neglectful, disdainful, and and uncaring jerk, who totally deserved to be cuckolded and betrayed by the adoring wife he has so terribly mistreated. Convenient? What? No! Next, Jeremy's wife is going to turn out to be the female reincarnation of Hitler, who only got pregnant so she could abuse the child.

The reason is clear, you're desperately trying to make these two pieces of garbage seem less like the irredeemable, ambulatory collections of human excrement that they really are.

Despite your skill, and clearly talented editors... it's not working. They're still garbage people, with zero redeeming qualities, in my opinion.

If George started out as an adulterer, and Brittany was abusive or something, this would be an absolutely delightful story. But that's not what happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous