All Comments on 'The Cougar of Cannon County'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

It helps if you have a good teacher!

5

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Short but good. Would Ave liked a little more about her teaching him things but still a great story. 5⛤

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire12 months ago

Fun story, bringing back some good memories of days long ago.

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

It's my first time reading one of your stories, and it's very competently written! While it's nothing new in terms of premise, it's a "first" in this genre I've seen someone put an older woman and a younger man together.

He was definitely green, but Virginia didn't make fun of him and took it slow with him. You also didn't rush the story and fleshed out the background to lead us to him and Virginia working together. You wrote the camping scenes as cute and charming, and I appreciate that. You didn't rush them having sex and you didn't turn him into a horny madman afterward, either--which was nice to see. I'd say, though, that the sex didn't sizzle or seemingly produce it's own special chemistry nor firecracker moments I would have expected him to experience. He appeared to learn and then you let him down easy.

My only reservations (aside from the sex lacking some more punch) come from introducing Brittany, as if she were about Virginia's age, it's likely she would've already been showing some grey, as many redheads go grey early. It would have also been nice to see how much Jack truly "learned" from Virginia in how to please a woman, which translates to 1-2 more pages here. However, cute tale, competently composed. 4

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great! Wanted more, but dude was so naive I had to wonder how he'd made it through his teens without knowing anything about sex.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

pretty good. I just can't help thinking of the mosquitoes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun to read story told with "a straight face" made it even better. Great.

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

One thing I just realized is that Virginia wouldn't be classified as a "cougar" today, as that's assumed she's kind of a man-eater, and here she's just a woman with a healthy sex drive that accepts a younger man's attentions.

Crusader235Crusader23512 months ago

Great first time story. I've always known that a young male should be instructed by a mature female. Five stars.

Peapod41Peapod41about 2 months ago

You have thst rare ability to vest in othwise ordinary characters, small victories in their day-to-day

existences. That's the mark of true storytellers. And man, are you one out-of-the-box!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...