The Cougar of Montgomery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Tuesday, 4:32PM

There was a knock on my door. "Hey- Sarah?" Amber cracked open my door and peaked her chubby cheeks through. "You've got a student here, Justin Sales? I didn't have any more student meetn's on the planner, should I-"

"No," I blurted out from behind my desk. "You can send him in. Last-minute thing- he emailed me."

"Oh," Amber said. "Okay."

I adjusted my skirt standing some, then sat back down and fixed my cleavage. I pulled at my pink soft sweater and rounded the exposed top along the line my black laced bra made on my plump breasts. My heart thudded in my chest like a war drum when I saw him enter.

He had the same messy black hair, his brown shirt tight to his skinny tall frame. He glanced at me behind my desk, briefly, before taking a seat in the chair across from me.

He looked around the room curiously as he tongued his lip ring back and forth on his thick, pillow lips. My bland office was a wash of gray, black, and white. The only two things that were worth the look were the large black desk that stood between us, and the large windows that viewed the tree tops of some small woods nearby. I moved in my seat, uncomfortably, as I watched him pull at the crotch of his baggy black jeans.

I've pictured him fucking my fat pussy with that cock for a year and now he's right there.

The motion of him grabbing his crotch morphed and replayed in my mind and I warped to a reality where I was on my knees in front of him as he jacked his long, hard cock until cumming on my face. In an instant, I was back in my office and Justin was looking at me.

"Did-" I started without thinking of what to say. "Did you get my email?"

"I did," Justin said, rubbing two fingers across his chin. I was surprised by his calm. He was relaxed back in his chair, his eyes locked on my eyes.

"I-" I started and suddenly felt the need to speak softer. I stood, flattening my skirt as I cornered the desk. "I- I don't want to make this uncomfortable for you, um. I- you're my student and I'm your- um. I just don't want you to feel obligated and forced or-"

"Do you want me to leave your office?" Just interrupted, cocking his head to the side.

I paused, taken back from the question. "I- no, I don't."

"If you ask me to leave, you'll see me in class and that's the only place you'd see me, understood?"

"Yes um." I said, not fully understanding, but felt the need to-

"Yes?" He said with an edge to his voice. "Yes, what?"

"Umm..." I bit my lip as I felt the room tilt toward him. "Y-yes, sir."

He stood, and I moved some of my black curls from my face as I felt a flush of fire heat my cheeks. He walked to the office door, putting his hands on the door frame and handle, held it for a moment, then looked over at me.

"Do you want me to leave your office?" He asked, again. More forceful. I felt like a mouse cowering in front of a cobra as he hissed.

I know what he is doing. I understood. He was giving me an out. I knew the consequences if I didn't tell him to leave. My career, my life, my home- everything I have could be placed in jeopardy because of this insatiable desire that pours from me.

He could destroy me.

"No, sir," I squeaked. Justin turned the lock on the door handle, locking us in the room.

My words hung heavy in the air. I leaned against the edge of my desk. My fingers fidgeted with one another in my lap, and I felt the tension in my stomach twisting like a loaded spring.

Why does it matter? This is what I've wanted to happen for over a year, and even if it did matter, how would she know?

I felt the fear of the unknown grasping its way up my throat as Justin began walking for me. My fingers clutched the lip of the desk as Justin's hands closed on my face. He held my head in place as his lips pressed against mine, kissing me hard and deep. I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue press against mine and lick the roof of my mouth. I tongued his lip ring, sucking on it briefly before his hands slid down to my ass, gripping my ass cheeks. He pulled me off of the desk. I felt a warm rush spilling between my thighs as I followed. Waiting. Trusting this young boy with my old mature body. He pressed my hips to the side, and I was falling. His tall, lean frame hovered over mine. I scrambled backward as he continued to press. The fear was back. It ate into my heart as he pushed me back into the wall and caused a thud as my shoulder blades struck.

"Hands above your head," Justin ordered in a lower, stern voice. I put both my hands over my head and he slammed his left hand over both my wrists, holding me in place tight. "Oh, you're not going to respond to your master anymore?"

"No-" The panic spilled over, as I wanted to shout, but was afraid of any one of the cubicle ladies outside could hear, or Amber.

Justin smacked my right thigh with his right, making me jump, squirm, and chew my lip to keep from screaming as the stitches of pain jolted through me.

"That's right," Justin said through pursed lips inches from mine. "Do nothing, say nothing, just stand there and take it."

I buckled. My knees shook. I opened my thighs, moving my right over as I felt the heat radiating from the inside of my thigh under my black leggings as the skin turned pink. As soon as I opened my thighs, the smacking stopped.

"Good, whore," he said. "Aren't you thankful I could teach you, right?"

My thigh trembled under my red knife pleated skirt as his fingers rubbed up and down the groves of my stockings. Brushing my panties and fingering the lining, Justin squeezed my wrists tighter above my head.

"Thank you, sir," I said through my quivering voice. "Thank- y- oh god."

Without warning, Justin's fingers pressed into my panties and crammed deep inside my wet twat. Two fingers? Three? I couldn't tell. I felt the force barrel inside me and fill up my hole as he watched my eyes squint and my body shrink as my knees go in and out. His fingers pounded my hole relentlessly. He didn't give me a warning or even a chance to breathe. His finger jerked in and out of my craving lips, harder and harder.

"Mmmmm," I moaned through pursed lips. I raised my eyebrows to my master looking for sympathy, but I saw only pleasure in his eyes as his mouth hung open inches from mine, soaking in my pleasure- my pain. "Oh sh-"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my fat ass quickly jiggled on the wall as Justin fucked my pussy faster. My silent squeaks and muffled moans were drowned out by the sloshing of Justin's fingers pounding up into my cunt. My thick lips spasmed around his fingers as my pussy drained without warning.

Oh god oh god oh god oh godddd!

My thighs quivered, closing and opening as if electricity ran through me. My drenched pussy showered Justin's hand as he shook my hips harder, ravaging my pussy. I watched him bite his lip ring as his right arm flexed against his shirt and his fingered widened my worthless cunt.

"Fu...Mmmmm-" I cried as quietly as possible. "Guh- fuh- Oh shhhhhit..."

I pulled at my arms through instinct and feel Justin's grip tighten on my wrists. The bursting waves of ecstasy crashed along my brain as I heard juices from my pussy drip to the carpet.

I froze, and Justin slowed his pace when we heard the knock at the door. His fingers were still buried deep inside me, I opened my eyes and looked at him and he watched me.

"Um, Sarah?" Amber spoke. "The door's locked."

"Oh, its- uh been giving me-" I started, but was quickly distracted when Justin moved his drenched fingers up from my hole and circled my clit. His fingers did not just tease my hood, but pressed into my lips and dragged in circles, pulling my hood back and forward. His hand ground on my clit roughly and constant. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped in shock.

Ffffffuuuckkk... How can- how can he do- I can't even focus mmmmm... God... it's too much.

"Mmuh- problems, that door's been giving me- problemss," I mouthed slowly, tasting every word as it fell from my lips. "You can-" the circles turned to a mad sprint on my bulging clit. His fingers vibrated on my twat. My head hung forward, and I thought I might scream. I thought I might explode. The pressure that built behind my pussy was extreme. My old cunt hadn't been molested like this ever. My bulging tits heaved in front of me, dangling.

"Sarah?" Amber said. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah," I squealed. "Just go headdd- home. I'll lock- up."

"Okay... goodnight," Amber said as though I was speaking another language.

"Goodnnight."

Justin quickly slapped my soaked pussy lips and made me jump. I puckered up, quivering, my body tight as I feel as though I'm being pulled every which way. The excitement building in my throat like a scream.

"Fuck," I spat as I pressed my lips into Justin's shoulder. "Mmmmmfuc-"

"Look how fuckn' dirty you are," Justin said in my ear. My arms were restrained and my breasts were bursting from my sweater. "I never knew you came like such a filthy fucking whore?"

His palm ground on my clit faster and faster, making my sloppy cunt splash juices down my thick thighs, dripping down my leggings. My arms stretched above my head and my knees sunk.

"Mmm..." I groaned a high pitch scream, biting this young boy's shoulder. "Mmmmm!"

"Are you going to cum, again, slut?" Justin said. "You're going to fucking cum without permission, aren't you my little skank?"

"Ohhhmmmmmfffckk," I groaned into Justin's shoulder, slobbering and twitching as the orgasm hit me like a punch. My knees gave out and my mind went blank as my used wet twat trembled. My pussy gushed and my back arched as I was hit with a gut-wrenching spasm. My juices poured onto my master's hand as I collapsed in a pile of my filth in the corner of the room.

When my eyes were opened, they focused on Justin wiping my cum from his hand on his thighs. He picked up his things and walked to the door. I was lost and panicked. I didn't know what was going on. With his hand on the doorknob he turned to me.

"On Friday," he said. "Wear all black with no panties. I'll email you tomorrow." Then he left me alone in a puddle of mess, my mind racing on what I will tell him... or if I should tell her...

Chapter Four

Monday, 7:48AM

I arrived on campus and parked in front of my building, with a small wet spot in the crotch of my jeans, but swimming in a pool of soaked panties. I sloshed with my steps up to my third story office where Amber sat at her desk behind her desktop computer.

"Ahead of schedule, eh?" Amber smiled.

"Had some good tunes on the radio," I replied, trying to keep my bags covering my crotch. "Kept that foot down on the gas."

Amber laughed, "I hear ya. Hey, all of your 7:30 class is logged on Group Chat and working those problems, but- there's 195 students in this class, right?"

"Yeah."

"No add ons?"

"No, why?"

"Well," Amber said. "There's 196 users logged on."

I furrowed my brow. "Is that including the administrator?"

"No, the administrator are counted separately. That's just students- I think."

"Oh," I nodded. "That's weird, maybe it's just a glitch. I'll check it out."

I walked into my office and closed the door. Group Chat was a new online class tool that the university used to have its students chat with another and work problems. It was well known between professors and students that it was a piece of shit. Often, students would create usernames for their account that poked fun at it. GroupChatCrasher, chatbox=bluscrnOFdth, fuckgroupchat...etc. One of the less intelligent design flaws of the program was allowing students to create their own handle rather than assign them their name.

I sat down, tossing my bags to the side as I logged into my computer. I rubbed my thighs together and felt the slosh of wet panties and realized I was going to have to spend all day wearing this messy underwear. As Group Chat booted up, I checked my email on my phone for the 30th time. Still, there was no reply from Justin. I realized he might now be logging on to his email, probably was about to see it. And I was about to be in a group chat room with him.

Oh god, what if he's told others? What if he shows others our chats?!

The panic was boiling inside of me again. When I logged into Group Chat finally, I quickly scrolled through the open chats, and saw nothing that referenced me. I noticed the time and copied and pasted today's assignment into the problem box. I started scrolling through the names and wasn't sure what I was looking for. Making sure there weren't less than 195 students was typically the only concern. I never had an issue with too many students who wanted to attend my 7:30am Group Chat lecture on Algebra. My eyes hung on the name Justin.Sales for a long moment, as an urge to private message him simmered in my mind. My gaze continued to scroll to the end of the list when-

"Shit," I gasped, covering my mouth. My stomach dropped and twisted in angst.

I lowered my face closer to the monitor to read it better, hoping it was a trick of the mind. It wasn't. The last name on the list.

SluttyProfessor45.

I quickly scrolled up and to my surprise I found the other name I was looking for, Jessica.Kemp. I swallowed, unsure of myself. My head spun faster than my stomach. There were only two students who knew of my sexual endeavors, Jessica and Justin. They were both logged in.

Did they tell someone? Maybe it's a coincidence. Calm down.

I clicked on the name, SluttyProfessor45. I checked the profile, no information.

Whoever he is, he's not registered for this class or else the profile would be full.

But who would-

A private message appeared in the corner of my screen... Jessica.Kemp. It was a link to a webpage. I clicked it and the webpage loaded an article. The headline was in bold.

'Professor Sarah Mills' Secret Life: BDSM, SEX, & PORN ON SCHOOL PROPERTY!'

I wanted to run. Ridiculous thoughts crossed my mind.

Should I smash my computer? Should move to a different state? Different country? I know a little French.

My body tensed as I moved to leave. Another window popped on my screen.

'Relax.

Breathe.

Bow.

Surrender...'

I exhaled a trembling breath. This second private message was SluttyProfessor45.

'That article hasn't been published...yet,' SluttyProfessor45 typed, referencing the article that Jessica.Kemp had just sent me.

It can't be the same person. They'd need two different active student accounts to register.

'What do you want?' I typed in panic to SluttyProfessor45.

'Your attention,' Jessica responded.

'Undivided,' SluttyProfessor45 typed.

'Unquestioning,' Jessica typed.

'Attention,' they both typed.

Whoever Sluttyprof45 was, she was close with Jessica. They were responding in unison. I had always gotten off at my vulnerability. The thought of being able to trust another completely with my body and my safety turned me on to a higher level than I knew possible. But now I was fully exposed to someone I could not trust. My career- my life was held in these two individuals' hands. I was terrified.

'Ok,' I responded slowly to Jessica.

'1) You will meet me Friday night at a location of my choosing,' Jessica typed.

'2) You will not insert a thing into your pussy until you meet with me.

3) You will not cum until you meet with me... and from now on you will refer to me as your queen.

4) If you break any rules laid before you, you will be punished. Punishment can include the publication to the world of the degree of which you are a filthy slut. Do you understand?'

I was panting without realizing it. A feeling of fear mixed with- intrigue swirled in my stomach. My cold, clammy fingers typed slowly, 'yes, my queen.'

And in an instant they were gone from Group Chat. I sat exhausted, slumped in my chair. I stared at my monitor for minutes... maybe hours as I felt my life circle the drain.

No control.

Assignments were submitted to my desktop, and slowly students signed off one by one. Justin submitted his near the end and signed off, having not mentioned my email. And still I sat, staring at the monitor.

45-year-old woman, controlled by a 19-year-old girl... punished by her... my queen...

A wicked warm smile curled on the corners of my lips as possibilities for Friday night danced in my mind.

12