All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 05'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More! lol

1. I love Caleb. 2. This story is amazing: well written, the characters are clear and well drawn, the plot is exciting, etc. 3. I love Caleb. like seriously, Caleb is now my most favorite 'hero' on this site. Is there any way you could wrap him up and make him real--and send him along to me? Please??

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Great chapter

I love how Caleb is in love with the babies. He and Annie would make great parents.

It's going to be on if Loretta finds Andrei with that vampire--I can't wait to read the next chapter!

More please :)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

caleb and demetri, one for saturday, one for sunday *sigh*

caleb's instant love for the babies such and "aaaaaw" moment.

alexei putting his brother straight and yet andrei keeps fighting

hmm nors and ashleigh, finally more

did i mention caleb and demetri yet? oh i did *swoons* those two keep doing it hihi

more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't believe you would still get 'too' and 'to' mixed up. Thats just bad grammar. And I noticed you were supposed to write 'intimidate' but you wrote 'intimate'. I find most of your stories cliche. Maybe you should think of more original stories to write. AND STOP MAKING STORY SERIES WHERE ALL THE CHARACTERS INTERCONNECT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic work

Seriously your stories should be made into movies. I see another Hollywood blockbuster in the making. Well done

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
I think the old saying goes.....

"Opinions are like assholes....." That does not indicate you need to act like an asshole in order to share your chicken shit anonymous opinion. Seriously, rude people suck. Nobody likes you. Go home. It is not the author's fault that your mind is not capable of comprehending a plot that weaves its way through multiple stories and seamlessly ties back into itself. Not being able to read all the big words probably does leave the stories you read feeling cliche. If you are looking for the ones with the less thought intensive pop up pictures, they are two sites over. It seems like there was something else..... oh yeah, your a dick!

I know not to feed the trolls, but I maintain a very low bullshit tolerance at the moment.

Great job with Ch.5 by the way Jaz! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jaz you are so talented but I'm about to school somebody....

Jaz you are awesome and I am turning folks on to your stories and incredible talent. They are hooked...lol!!! As for the azzhole hater who is probably a no talent, miserable, "why don't people love me", sad individual...stop reading the stories if you don't like them. Take a page out of my book....I won't be thinking about you after I complete this sentence....you have been officially dismissed. Sorry I had to go there but it takes so much guts to put your stuff out here to the public and criticism is always welcomed....constructive criticism that is. BTW, when Jaz is being published and blowing up, her editors will have the pleasure of catching the grammatical errors and what not. Ok, back to my happy place...hahahha. Jaz, thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Beautiful work from a very clever writer. Thanks for this great chapter.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
Yey!!!

Ahhhh Demetri, Caleb, Jared, Andrei, Alexei .... so many men, so little time hmmmmm LOL!! I loved this chapter, all the tension, denial, angst and so very well written!! Wonderfully done and as always you leave me waiting for more!!

BTW - I'm with the sandman!!!! Anonymity does not hide ignorance.

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
I didn't want this chapter to end!!

Andrei is just tooo funny in his denial lol. I'm anxious to see where you are taking this story. Knowing you, its going to be mind blowing (no pressure lol). I'm glad the twins have an ancient going through what they are going through, at least they aren't alone. Great chapter! =)

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Brilliant...as usual

God your good! Your ability to improve on perfection amazes me. I rate this story brilliant×brilliant×infinity.

To the hater up the back: I find it hard to take anonymous comments seriously. Especially one that is whining about gramatical errors, and yet starts numerous sentences (in the comment) with 'and' and doesn't know how to turn off the caps lock. Not everything is that important. In regards to the rest of the comment I also agree with the sandman!

Jaz you are a fanastic writer, and my day is significantly brighter whenever I get to read one of your submissions. C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

WOW! All of your stories fascinate and keep me coming back. I am not one to check back daily for updates but I find myself doing that with your stories. I also wanted to add that i appreciate reading a story that I don't have to wait months for a new chapter. That is just another added bonus that keeps me coming back to your BRILLIANT writing!!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed it, Jaz. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

I love how the stories interconnect. You get to fall in love with the characters in their own stories, and it is such a treat to see them in the new stories. Love it! I love all the characterizations; they don't seem cliche or Mary-Sue-like at all. The plot is excellent in each of the stories within the series so far. Well done! Keep up the fabulous work!!!!

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
:0)

Oh I do like all the interaction going on between everyone. All the little digs and everything it's great :)

It really does make my day when I read another chapter to read.

Keep it up Jaz fantastic writing.

Sol aka Jaz@ Groupie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Love it

I love your stories and can't get enough. Alexie is rather interesting and I think it is adorable how he has fallen for Cedar. I just cannot get enough of tough guys who have a soft side.

Having said that, I'm still a Demetri fan. Thanks for giving us a bit if him in this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Now that I'm back on my meds.....

I really like the direction you are heading in with these characters. I saw this chapter as kind of a stepping stone for them. They are all mixed up on different sides of the same mess. Nors is going to be a very interesting addition to the equation, and I can't wait to see how he reacts to the visiting couple. :) Things have been awfully quite in his direction and I think they may be surprised at what he already knows. He doesn't seem the type thats accustomed to relying on others for assistance. I thought you did a particularly well with the interaction between the twins after the meeting of the council. Their back and forth banter is pretty spot on. The only thing better than Alexei knocking the snot out of Andrei was his acceptance of the fact he was in love with cedar. He even wanted to wait until he was with her to say it for the first time. He and cedar are definately my favorites. Oh, and Annie's good guy barometer never lies. Hahaha! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I think I feel a twist of some kind coming, but haven't a clue what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
zooey4luv

No offence, but look the way you started your comments. God your good...When it should've been YOU ARE or YOU'RE. Nit picking and all, I know, but when you pointing out someone's mistake make sure you don't have one. And, a sentence can start with "and" or "but" , but they are on rare occasions. Again, nit picking (:

Also, to the idiot, moron, who wants to give "school", this "feedback" forum is for readers to have their say, I agree that person should've been little "polite" but that person pointed out some mistakes, I'm sure if the writer reads comments, she will defintely try to work on those mistakes, and make sure she'll try to avoid them in future. It's not like she's going to "date" you for turning your folks, and getting them "hooked" to her stories.

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
YUMMY!!!!!

I could just eat Alexei alive he is just too YUMMY!!!!!! The only thing better then a to die for Were is a sexy as hell Vamp!!!!!! This chapter gets two snaps in a circle Jaz!!!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love all of your stories, although Demetri and Mara are easily my favorites. Please, please, let Annie and Caleb have children! I think it'd be a wonderful addition, they'd make great parents! Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Looooooooooooooooooooooool!

Rofl!

Lmao!

Damn this is just so funny. Words can't describe this.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Excellent Chapter.....

and I have to say LOVED it.......... If memory serves me correctly Andrei told Loretta how to enter into the back of the club... and that is all I could think of when he told Pietro to send Marcia to him!

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Fab Chapter

Another great chapter, I am really liking these two new couples and I lurve it when the old faves are also included. I think that you are gearing up for a few showdowns next, especially between Andrei and Loretta....and I can't wait! Thanks for posting, its much appreciated!

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Another great read~

Well, well, well~ I devoured this chapter too quickly & I'm pining for more! lol I'm entangled in the web of seduction of words that you are weaving.. :)

Zee~

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Interesting...

...Nors and Ashleigh as a pair? I guess I just keep picturing Ashleigh as young. That said, you did tell us she was 19 a year ago, so it isn't impossible.<br/>

On the subject of Ashleigh, I'm glad to hear that she is working in Rhianna's bookshop. It seems appropriate that a place of dreams is also a place of healing.<br/>

Andrei still doesn't understand. He's going to be unsatisfied with the vampire and then unsatisfied again when Loretta smells the vamp's scent on him.<br/>

<br/>

I'm still looking forward to seeing how you plan to completing the various matings - I want to know how close my ideas are to the mark.<br/>

<br/>

Thank-you once again for another chapter,<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
A great Chapter

I am getting tired of saying this but I loved the stories prgression. I love the characters and I find myself saying...ok when does the bad guy do something? I loved this and found it amusing.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Damn it Jaz!!

I am is so much shit right now instead of having a shower and heading out the door I found you had posted this chapter couldn't stop reading this awesome chapter now I really have to get my butt moving or the rest of the day will be lost and there is so much I still need to do.

Danii5023Danii5023over 13 years ago
more

more please i love your stories nd i cant wait to hear ashleigh and nors story and i cant wait to read the next chapter

mira98mira98over 13 years ago

I like your stories, I think there are many fresh ideas, especially about weres and vamps mating (ok I'm not really the expert on this because before reading FTI, I was strictly anti vamp and anti weres). However, this chapter felt like a filler to me. There wasn't much issues resolved: we suspected Nors and Ashleigh, so then? It would be a better chapter ending if there was a scene about them.. The rest of them would call you evil for cutting the story there, but I would say it is going to be a brilliant cliffhanger.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Amazed

I am again amazed at the amount of twists and turn you can put into 3 pages. You have so many characters interacting within this story line.The way you have kept the original characters from "FSI" still currant is amazing. I'm certainly being kept on my toes and loving it. You have the ability to tell a story in a truly amazing way. Ok have I said amazing enough? NO AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING...............

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
Yea!

so, my dinner is cold now because I noticed this was posted.....soooo worth it! Thank you!!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
AMAZING... and then some

Okay so I have only just logged on to catch up (had only read chapter 1 to date) and wow girl - AWESOME, AMAZING, AWARD WINNING series again. You are continuing to provide quality work and interesting storylines that make it so easy to fall in love with the good guys (and the bad good guys). Can't wait to see this all play out.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

hey Jaz,

I feel like your writing gets better with each chapter. I'm glad you brought Nors into the story as of course we'd want to know what was happening with that. I think it is really cute how Alexei is changing since mating with Cedar and I still love the contrast with how he and Andrei are reacting to their mates. I like how Andrei is fighting it and can't wait to see how he finally will give in. I hope he doesn't cave too easily. I'd like to see him struggle with the pull for a while. I would have liked this chapter to be a bit longer as i felt it the scene involving Cedar and Alexei was just starting and i hated it ending. I love how the story is going and of course will wait on the edge of my seat for more! I hope the story is very long and fully explores the relationships and where they will go if this is the last story for this world. It will be super hard to leave these characters!

lil_jamaemaelil_jamaemaeover 13 years ago
Can't waitttt

Sooo over the past week I've read the entire series...just finished this chapter and am already in withdrawal....can't wait for the next chapter!!

Teagan1flTeagan1flover 13 years ago
spine tingling

another chapter to keep us all on tender hooks. can't wait to see just how he tries to fight what loretta already knows. and nors if he is still in the dark is in for it too.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Love it!

I love your work. My only problem is that I get confused between Alexei and Andrei. They have the same first letter, and the same two last letters. It might not be as annoying if I was reading the book straight through, instead of each chapter as it's posted... but I'm not sure. I think you're doing well, though, because that's the only thing I can come up with to change!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Hot damn

Thisjust keeps getting better and better.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
thank you

it gets better and better, and possibly three mating's . oh the possibilities for chaos and mayhem, mot to mention the usual humor, hope to see more soon

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Sigh!!

It is two,to,too bad someone finds a small error then has the nerve to blast you for it. I find it does not distract from the fantastic story and they don't seem to get the fact that the story is part of the same saga, each installment has the same character making an appearance for which 99.9 percent of your reader are grateful for as we have fallen in love with most of them.

And before you have a go at my grammer I don't give a @#$$% so don't waste you time.

But if you need to,too,two go for it.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Every chapter passes

in a flash and leaves me wanting more. Glad to see that Alexei isn't "fighting" the inevitable. (lol! I loved your chapter description.) Andrei shouldn't be too far behind and Nors was expected.

I was interested to find out that Alexei is better in a fight, yet Andrei is the one on the council. A lack of ambition, perhaps? I had previously thought they were more evenly matched. It doesn't make a difference, I just hadn't thought about them that way. Alexei is so suited to Cedar though and Loretta and Andrei are steamy. I love all the characters and I'm looking forward to watching them avoid starting a civil war, grapple for dominance and power, have more smoking love scenes. Sigh... More please!

lost_in_youlost_in_youover 13 years ago
Whoa!

You've accumulated quite a few haters!!! Aren't trolls funny? And readers who continue reading something they supposedly hate and then feel the need to comment? Your first 'Anon' comment had me laughing so hard. Sounds like a total moron.

I hope you're keeping your lovely sense of humor about things. You have an editor and between the two of y'all, if you missed one or two things, I think it's okay. Sure, it might not be ideal. But hell, nothing in life really is. Your stories are cohesive and so well-written that most people will forgive one or too, dammit, two mistakes. ;)

I can't wait to see what's next for Loretta and Andrei. I foresee her walking in on Andrei and the other vampire. Not just smelling the after effects. I also predict he's going to have sexual dysfunction until Loretta walks in the door, then, BAM. Aroused by a sexy wolf. He's going to hate it.

Keep up the amazing work, Jaz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I loved all of your stories and anticipate the new chapter with bated breath. If you ever publish anything I would buy it in a second!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Drama drama and more DRAMA!!!

Oh my gosh!! I am soo loving your stories! If it was not for the story of Rihanna and Caleb, I would defiantly say this is one of the MUST read story. Soo excited!! Practically doing backflips right now. :D

Please keep up the great work!!! Really appreciate it!!

deetimesdeetimesover 13 years ago
JUST getting better and better... Jaz u are my favorite author on this site

You really need to get your works published. I am an avid reader and a researcher/librarian and I know an excellent writer when I read his or her work...you exude confidence in your work....so keep it going.... Deetimes

P.S. Thanks for bringing back Nor and Ashleigh---what a joy...that Rhianna is so sweet to everyone...and now she even respects Cedar's mate...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10about 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

I absolutely loved the part were Alexei wouldn't say that he loved Cedar aloud to his brother because he wanted the first time he said it to be to her. I thought that was beautiful. Damn Jaz, I am a guy and you are turning ma all mushy. Stop it, Just kidding, LOL.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Cool

Great writing. Have I mentioned the improvements I see in each and every chapter? Don't worry about the softcocks below bitching about the minor grammatical typo's. Idiots like that are just tedious. Now, on with the show... next chapter! LOL

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WITH NEW BOUNDARIES

come parameters to adjust for all and check for loopholes. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Great

Great chapter and to sirreadsslot10 don't be afraid to be mushy lol that's a good thing bonus points to you lol. I'm so eager to find out how all of this plays out.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Is this published????? I am loving this already!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1900 years of happy bachelor life down the drain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6499 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES