All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 12'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

You can't let ash die not after everything her and nora just went through. Their live just began after the picture sharing and her accepting the loss of her family. She jut became happy please don't take that away from her that is too heart wrenching. Please don't do itttttttt puhhh- leeaaaaseeee. I hope lorettas scream for andrei reached him and noone will die because that would be so upsetting I'm left in awe after this chapter. I knew soemthig was coming with what you posted on what our reactions might be but I was definately not expecting this. What's worse than the cliffhanger is the wait for the next chapter ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh gonna die all week!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

this was totally worth the wait!!! don't leave us hanging too long for ch 13!! i absolutely LOVE LOVE your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anyone know CPR

I think I'm having a heartattack. You can't kill Ash.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
You are an absolute master!!

Talk about cliffhanger!! Adored this chapter but please don't leave us hanging too long to find out what happens to Ashleigh!!! I presume no whips are needed? LOL

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
no way

someone has to save ash and loretta please hurry and post next chapter

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
No no no no no no no!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! NOOOOOOO!

I demand that you stop reading comments right now and have the next chapter put up, like yesterday. I'm serious, that was brilliant but totally uncalled for, I mean what did we (your loyal fans) ever do to you to deserve that cliffhanger. I'm going to be on edge all week waiting for the next chapter, unless you heed my advise and have posted it already.

Despite this insight into your other (evil) side I still love your work, are you happy now? You've turned me into a co-dependent, me and your stories Ahhhhhhh!

Zooey

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Damn it!!

You know I loathe cliff hangers Jaz oh evil one! How could you leave it there and make us wait a whole week for more!!!!! He!He! I know you get a kick out of driving us insane don't you! I am betting that Andrei gets there just in the nick of time!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
PS

Mmm! This could also be the perfect chance for Nors to use his blood to heal any wounds Ash might get, so she will be able to get fully mated to him. If she survives ofcouse but then even you oh evil one wouldn't be that cruel. Would you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh My Gosh

AHHHHHHH this is amazing- I checked as soon as it struck midnight and I wasn't disappointed. DON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN- EVERYONE WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! =(

Wow... what a cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You can't stop there! ..... Next chapter SOOON pleeeze

Next chapter SOOON pleeeze

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago
Dang Jaz!!!

What a way to leave us hanging. I love how the Council takeover isn't going to run smoothly. Talk about a double cross. Can't wait for the next chapter. You go girl!!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Excellent Jaz

Looking forward to the next one, as always. I sense a bit of bloodshed in the offing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Evil evil evil woman!!!

Oh Jaz what a spot to leave us Jazettes on!! Loved it even despite the twisted evilness of the end..

Cant wait for next installment..

BTW Dayton sounds like a good match for....hummm yeah... *Laughs*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nors and Ash

Now would be the perfect time for Ash to get severly hurt, then have Nors find her, heal her, and later they can fully mate. Not sure if anyone else thought about this or not :P. Great chapter!

rainwingrainwingover 13 years ago
Cliffhanger galore....

Oh my...what a cliffhanger. This is so good. I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted. Hopefully it will be earlier than next week. God, this really is good!

Ah, I was thinking that it would be interesting to see Freda fall in love with the awol Alexander brother. That could be your next installment of the Hanlons/vampires, lol.

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Man this is mean

You just have to put in one cliffhanger after the other? But that is an elegant way to get Ash hurt for Nors to heal her. If I'd venture a guess I believe Cedar demands to take part in the rescue and gets hurt there. And btw damn good stuff as usual.

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Forgot something

Good laugh at how Daniel wants to put the truth across as a lied truth. Nice twist there.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
I lied.

I hate you and your not my favorite author here anymore. You are mean and hateful for leaving us hanging on what happened. Seriously it was a great chapter and I will like you again if you get us that chapter tomorrow, next day at the latest. Write on and if Ash dies I will personally never ever read another one of your stories. It would be very sad if an elder died of heartbreak. I agree with a previous post that Nors might find it that he needs to heal ash with his blood. Lets get to the part that the Boys and pack get to go kick the councils ass so we can get back to making hybred babies and plenty of them. I also cast a vote on Caleb getting Annie preggers also.

Scurvydog

allimbaallimbaover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Loved this chapter! Great cliffhanger! I can't wait for the guys to go all psycho on the vampires - that will be an excellent chapter.

silverstouchsilverstouchover 13 years ago
Please don't make us wait a week!

Good god woman, you are evil with this cliffhangar! I can't wait until the next chapter gets posted.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
And so it begins . . .

Just so you know, my first thought was, "I'mma have to "cut" MEJ for this DAMN cliffhanger!" Then I realize that if I do that, she wouldn't be able to write and then I'd be hurting myself and all the rest of us so I had to back away from those thoughts.

But I'm still mad at you, MEJ--you ain't right!

Now, to this chapter. Okay, I knew those assholes were eventually going to try something, but I'm not sure they realize what a HUGE, I mean BIG, mistake they've just made. Not only are they missing with Andrei, a certified nut case (but I still love him, in fact, that's a big reason why I do) but with Nors, who's got to be one of the biggest vamps in the entire city AND and Ancient. In short, I'd hate to be them when the Dream team (DT) opens up a big can of WHOOP ass! They just don't know who they're messing with! It will be interesting, no, make that satisfying, to see Daniel and his crew get their just desserts. I was about to say I almost feel sorry for those kidnapping vamps but I'm not gonna lie--I want DT to mop the floor with their evil asses. It really pisses me off to know that some vamps think they're so much better than the Weres. Who the hell do they think they are? This is not to say that some Weres don't think the same but I think that in those cases it's more a defense mechanism, a sort of "they started it first" response. Moreover, considering that in quite a few stories both Weres and Vamps come from the same bloodline, it's even more disturbing that these 2 can't seem to get along.

Okay, enough of my ranting--for now.

There was some good news in this chapter--a new player. An Alexander who isn't blonde with a tortured soul. Hmmm, I wonder who can help him mend his broken heart . . .

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tover 13 years ago
OMfreakingGoodness!!!

Andrei and Nors are gonna go MENTAL!!! ROTFL at the 'lie' scheme, if they only knew. Jaz ur a brillant author, definitely one of my favorites, BUT did u have to leave us like that AND we gotta wait a week?! How is this groupie gonna survive another week with the suspense? Melodramatic much lol, thanks for the update.

TigerzeyezTigerzeyezover 13 years ago

OMG that was soo mean of you, great though lol cannot wait for the next chapter.

GiniDGiniDover 13 years ago

damn. please please tell me next is ready

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

How can you do this to us - if you have time to read my comment you should be writing the next chapter!!

You little devil, just when i get nice and relaxed it's looking grim for the grims, am sure you have it fully under control though - you always do!

More twists and turns than politics - fantabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NEED MORE QUICKLY

God, that was ACE!!! Why did you have to leave it on a cliffhanger though?I need MORE!!!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 13 years ago
nooooooooooooooooooo

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue, can't stand the suspense

twstdmindtwstdmindover 13 years ago
One of the Best

That was one of the best cliffhangers ever written. It was brilliant.

Okay, one thing that I would have changed about this chapter was the conversation between Daniel and his partner-in-crime. I think it would've been better if that whole part had been left out. It would amped up the "What the hell is going on?!?" factor near the end of this chapter.

You're doing a superb job with this series. And I want to complain about the one week (and sometimes longer) wait but the results are fantastic so you're using those days very wisely. That, of course, doesn't mean that I don't check your profile for updates EVERY DAY. It's become a part of my routine. I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding....

Oh my .... has just hit the fan! I can not wait until you post your next installment.

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanover 13 years ago
Holy geeze

Ok I'll admit I am one of those "crazies" who stayed up super late for 3 whole days (and I mean that, catching 2-3 hours before reading more) as I read the entire series up till now. But this is pure evil! I curse my friend for telling me about this story! You are soooooo good at this suspense thrill, I audably yelled NO! when you just left it there. I was waiting all last week for this story and now this! Gaah! I am going to go insane between the next posting. Perhapse this will spur me to finish my story but I have a feeling it won't I'll just end up haunting your page for updates.

As this is my first comment I have to say I don't normally do the whole vamp/ware stuff as I lothe the whole twilight craze. I certainly don't do long stories either as I usually get bored and move on. I made an exception (under threat of pain, hehe) for this story and wow! I am glad I did... But your still evil evil evil for just leaving us hanging!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
what the....???

oh! you are cruel!!!! such a cliffhanger!!! how could you????

once more jazz, you put me at the edge of my bed. how can i sleep with this cliffhanger? oh you are soooo goood. :)

write fast ok? i will keep on refreshing until you give us the next chapter. hahaha. :)

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
OMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGG

JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ oh no, i can't believe YOU ended this chapter likes this, OMG!!!!!!!!! You are sooooooooo evil and i hope the next chapter comes soon or i won't forgive you *busts into tears* Ashleigh better not be dead!!! *sobs*

Donna

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
another showstopper!

you did it again, another magnificent chapter :-) i have to go and try to calm down now, that really made my heart race!

greencasandragreencasandraover 13 years ago

Oh no! That's a horrible place to stop.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
DEEP BREATH in and RELEASE....

I can honestly say I have never, ever cried for any other author's stories here on Lit like I have for yours!! You've already warned us that we might not like the next couple chapters so we might as well sit back and roll with the plot! Excellent Emotional Driven Chapter!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
WHAT

Jaz what are you doing to my friends. Ok, so they are Vamps and Weres but having read all the storys leading up to "To Council", I feel like they've become my friends.

I believe you will save Ash, but having to wait will drive me crazy. The bad guys aren't stupid enough to kill Loretta and piss off the "Twins" or so I hope. Don't leave me hanging like this Jaz!!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

damn them comments!

how you keep doing it i don't know, but it only gets better with each chapter and yet you keep us amazed, surprised angry happy it stays an emotional roller coaster, there simply aren't words enough to describe this.

a bit fat five, can't give more

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 13 years ago
WOW Jaz

This one was real good! Pleaze don't find a publisher untell after you finish the stories on lit.

On the other note, I think the bad Vamps have made a gigantic mastake going after Loretta and hurting Ash! I beleave Bad guy Blood is going to fly! And I'd have Noris's sister save the girls at the start of the next chapter if I was doing the writing, But that just my 'what would I do' game.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
What the hell?!

Jazz I am so mad at you right now... I don't give a damn where you leave off- but Ash, really? C'mon, give her a break. She's a wolf for crissake... my initial thought was for them to shift and get medieval on those bloodsucking hired-help asses. I totally understand the fear and paralysis with Ashleigh, but Lorretta should have went Hanlon Pack gangsta on them. And you made me cry too... this chapter just had me going from weepy to shocked in a matter of three pages... no story should have that affect on me... but yours do and I love it. :)

I'll be waiting for next week's installment.

-392OhMyGoodness

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please Please you can't end it like this for poor Ashley someone has to come to their rescue please don't do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!?!?!? I can hardly even speak right now! Please send the next chapter out ASAP!Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Please don't let Ash die!!!

I usually read the post right away but when I got to Daniel and those dudes I saved it because I knew something was going to happen and I was dredding it. Great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SOOOO tempted...

to vote a 1/5... just because this cliffhanger was so fucking horrid... sure, if you post it the next day or 2 it wont be bad, but with your posting spacing... its RETARDED... i didnt vote 1/5, well i didnt vote at all, waiting on the next chapter to judge it, hopefully the emotions you enact in everyone (up for a few hours and 40 comments) will be satisfied... otherwise both get 1's from me... ~|~ Anon1856

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So please tell me nors shows up mixes his blood with ash saves then they can mate and have kids. After all the only way to truly mate is if they mix blood so the genes interact right

makemeplzmakemeplzover 13 years ago
You know you are really good, when you are ticking everyone off.

Like many of the people above, damn you Jaz, damn you!

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
ya...

if ahsleigh dies i dunno i might have to stop readin this story it just wouldnt be fair nice cliffhanger to (damn cliffhanger) end this chapter on

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Oh man....can't say you don't do a good cliffhanger! You'd be great at writing end of season episodes on TV shows. Jeez! I don't think you'll let Ashleigh be killed, but I can't think of any reason why they'd let her live when she will then tell others Loretta's been taken.

I love how Andrei is reacting to the baby.

I did have a tiny problem with the other council member hitting it exactly and deciding to say there was a mating to discredit Andrei. Found it unlikely they think of saying something that is believed to be this huge impossibility. I can't wait of course to see what happens and pray Loretta and Ash are ok. It was emotional to think of Ash sitting there after just starting to be okay again and be faced with these evil vamps. The level of her fear had to be huge. It was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Goddamnit! - Found your stories last week and i've read them all - been staying up til stupid o'clock reading cause it's the only time i get any bloody peace, been waiting for this chapter for a couple of days, almost did a little dance when i saw you'd posted it, kinda wished you hadn't now as i'm afraid the cliffhanger woke up my son :( Well i woke him up with the "aaaaarrrrggghhh nooooooooooo! you Barsteward!" But it was your fault!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ARGHHHH!

Wow, what a cliffhanger! Please don't keep us waiting too long! :)

GaleWillowGaleWillowover 13 years ago
You biatch!

LMAO You had better be writing fast or I will come for you lol

Seriously please do not take too long, I am a Jaz Junky

For JazJunkies http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/1452/jazjunky.jpg

and JazAddicts http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3571/jazaddicts.jpg

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:O

I just pooped, peed, and cried c'mon you cant just kill ash. This may be just too great of a loss for me.

ErayniaErayniaover 13 years ago
Nooo!

Dear gods, why do you -do- that!? I think my face was literally an inch from my screen as I was reading while a continuous string of "WTF's" were leaving my mouth! Why can't they have you're favorite stories emailed to you when they update!? I don't know if I can handle the wait until the next chapter... I think withdrawal is already settling in.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Noooooo!

You better write fast!

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 13 years ago
Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!

Excellent chapter but really? Really? You have us wrapped around your little finger. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Please post it early? So selfish I know but, c'mon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Prediction...

Plz tell me that this means ash is most likely hurt til the brink of death and thats when Nors saves her and changes her???

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 13 years ago
Omg this can't be happening

After all the terrible things Ash has had to go through you can't let her die! Nors will go crazy maybe even rouge!I wonder if Loretta before she is told would be able to feel she is pregnant? I want to see those vampire thugs decapitated! Please don't keep me waiting long and don't let Ash die!

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 13 years ago
AAHHHHH!

WUT?!? I am so glad my roommate wasn't here when I read the end. I literally screamed and jumped back in my chair when it said To Be Continued. I had my face super close to the screen and I was getting ready to click next. Why must you do this? lol. I do it to my readers sometimes, but it sucks to be on the receiving end haha. I had my face super close to the screen and I was getting ready to click next and then the horror of horrors happened... to be continued.....

jenni_tujenni_tuover 13 years ago
Please please not Ashleigh

That's all I can say.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
?!#*&%&%Y ;)

Okay, that was mean leaving us hanging. I hope this means that the next story will be posted tomorrow. Some of us cannot wait a long time to find out what happens. I mean, how horrible for Ashleigh to die and for Nors to go through life alone. I can't believe that you would do that to them. = )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hangin' in suspenders!!?&#@

puleeease don't leave us in suspence for long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMFG

Okay okay okay I know and I think I knew it was going to get ugly soon with Daniel and all but this is a bit crazy. I will sit and wait like a good fan and pray that the out come is what I wanted it to be. XOXOXOXOX Geez this is going to be a longer week then when you were on vacay JAZ sheesh *bangs head against desk* Teagan

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.....NOT going to believe it.....just NOT! Although the writing again is BRILLIANT! Please don't kill anyones mate...If you already have then you have to bring them back somehow..lol I just can't wait for the next chapter! I am telling you now, you need to be writing this story for years...lol

jilliebjilliebover 13 years ago
Just adding one more voice to chorus...

Love this awesome series, but what a cruel, cruel chapter.

Please tell us that there's still a happy ending awaiting our pairs! *pretty please*

I'd been waiting for some kind of vampire attack on Loretta ever since Pietro started kidding Andrei about his relationship with her, plus Andrei had made it clear that everyone should be hands-off of Loretta when she visits The Dive. It's obvious to Pietro that Andrei's obsessed with Loretta, and it's also obvious to the other vampires who frequent The Dive that something's going on, so it was only a matter of time before word got back to the Council.

I would totally love it if Andrei manages to hear Loretta's call despite being so far away because their rapidly growing, half-vampire baby's mental abilities managed to augment Loretta's mental bond with her mate. How could Andrei not love that baby if she was so instrumental in saving Loretta?

I was wondering, though -- why did Loretta tell Ashleigh not to shift? I mean, I can understand why when they were still in the car since the seat belts could have strangled them in wolf form. But why not once they were out of the car? It's not as if the attacking vampires didn't already know they were wolves? And it's not as if Loretta was aware she was pregnant and therefore shouldn't shift?

Looking forward to the coming chapters!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
You are SICK!!!!

Do not fight the nice men with the pretty white jacket thats going to teach you how to hug yourself okay!!?? I sent them to pick you up and take you on a field trip to a pretty building with lots of doors and more nice people with special candy that will make you really happy!!!!!! Now I need you to be a good girl and let Nors get to Ashleigh in time before the mean old vampire does something stupid like KILL HER!!!!! Sincerely your HHIC:-)

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
before any one has a cow

the vamps got were traits after the mating , correct, well i could assume that it goes both ways, and i think the proverbial shit is about to hit the fan( and i do not think the fan is going to fair to well in the collision )

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
maybe

Maybe they'll scent Nors on Ashleigh and realise killing her is a bad idea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

I was very seriously starting to doubt you would have the [fortitude? stones? cajones?] to take things in this direction. If you do actually deliver next week, I will be *very* impressed. Like, USA beating Canada for Curling Gold impressed.

Ned

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

You are killing me here with all the cliff hangers!!

kisslm06kisslm06over 13 years ago
Why....

Please just tell me why you love to keep me hanging. Your trying to kill me. Now I can't wait for next week. This story is sooo good.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Oh the vitriol!

For those wondering is Ashleigh will live or not, if she dies, then Nors will personally disassemble the council and prevent its replacement.<br/>

Cliffhangers, always interesting to learn what it feels like to hang from a cliff by one's fingertips. A whole week of tension to come, it will be the death of me.<br/>

Most amusing to see Andrei's time-honoured reaction to sex with a pregnant partner. First web-search when he gets to the office? "Is sex safe during pregnancy?" Reaction to the answer? "Oh so THATS why she thought I didn't want her anymore..." followed by pain that he caused hurt. Followed later by the need to kill vampires.<br/>

Good touch with the photographs on the dresser.<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
silly

1 star for ending it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Curling Gold?

LMAO....

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
You're just...evil.

But you knew that, right? ;)

SnjazzieshazzieSnjazzieshazzieover 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG How could you????? Please don't let ashley die im on my knees and begging you! please.....

Otherwise I adore the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ohhh so good!!

ohh that cliff hanger was soo mean,i hope ash doesn't died, hell i hope because of the baby andrei can hear loretta ihope nors get there in time and bite her if shes too far gone and mate with her fully .hell right now all i have is a little hope .it's gonna kill me waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm

Do I sense Nors-to-the-rescue-mix-the-blood-to-save-Ash situation? ^.^

And yeah, Andrei has some serious asskicking on his schedule!!!!!!!

XD

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Noooooooo

Jazz, I can't believe you would do this. This is just plain evil, and you are enjoying it. Love the chapter but please don't take to long on this. Poor Daniel, Caleb is going to have a field day cleaning the council's clock. What he did not realize is that he just signed his own death warrant, by taking Loretta. Enough of my raving but please hurry.

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Woohoo!

And things start to ante up! Cool chapter, Ashleigh and Nors were all lovey-dovey to begin with then Loretta and Andrei were being all weird with each other....and then an ever so small cliffhanger. Brill. Keep it up, I dont even want to guess what will happen next, cos I know it'll be fab so I'm going to leave it to you!!

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
I'm speechless~

I have no words to describe my giddiness about this chapter, this story, or you as the author!! You keep me panting for more & whenever I get it, it's never enough! :) Thanks for another awesome read.

Sincerely,

Zee~

JaisenJaisenover 13 years ago
Akkkkkk!!!

Somehow I knew there was a cliff hanger coming. But geeze.... Write Faster!

sol76sol76over 13 years ago
Bad Jazz lol

Naughty Naughty leaving a big cliffhanger like that how rude lol

They have all got to be ok otherwise Andrei and Nors are going to go nuts although that would exciting in itself I just hate it when there's no happy ending.

Take care hun and chuck us the next chapter very soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sol AKA Jazz's Groupie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happily ever after!!!!!

Your work is excellent and very good to read. So far you have shown great resourcefulness at keeping everyone alive and happy. I look forward to seeing how you continue this tradition. If you do not, I will be unhappy along with probably a lot of other people. I quit reading the Star Wars saga when they started killing off main characters, so please pull a rabbit out of your hat.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
You meanie.

How could you leave it there? That's just evil! Looking forward to the continuation. I'm sure they'll be fine but it's still hard to wait. This could be Nors' chance to fully mate with Ashleigh.

I'm also missing Cedar and Alexei. We haven't seen them in a while. Hopefully they'll come back to the forefront with the meeting etc. They're my faves.

More, more, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MAN OH MAN -----More more

That is not fair to leave me hanging like that!!!!! Please hurry with the next chapter, because it is killing me to wait...... Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Man oh Man

Loved the cliffhanger waiting to see what happens :).

This story is honestly my favorite on the site it has everything of nonhuman and more. Love it to death.

Can't wait for the next installment your an awesome and talented writer!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
emily

why do i think she is going to pop up soon, after reading worlds collide, i can see it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New chapter quickly please :)

You know what I hate about this story? I started reading it before it was finished. Im not patient enough to wait. Please don't take too long in updating it. *puppy dog eyes*

You won't end up killing ash right? Nors doesn't deserve it!

Btw think ur going to have to find a mate for Freya, you have interwoven her too much into the story for her not to be given a happy endin lol

Keep up the amazing and incredibly engrossing work. Think I'm going to have to make an account just so I can rate your awesome stories.

:D

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 13 years ago
Awsome

Love your writing. Always looking for your latest posting. U rock! Keep them coming. Your story just pulls you in and makes you feel like you're right there. Thank you, THANK YOU. More please!!

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyabout 13 years ago
Grrr...

I actually hate you right now. At least I don't have to wait for the next chapter, but I really need to get to bed. I guess it wouldn't be that interesting if there was no conflict, but man! Also...I keep reading in the comments about an Emily from WWC, but I can't remember her. It's kind of driving me crazy because I have absolutely no recollection of this character at the moment. *sigh* It's because I speed read, drat. I'll have to go back and check, but geese. You're way too talented for you own good.

^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh, you are truly a bastard...

...and I don't have to wait for the next chapter you sick, sick person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There Are Some Vicious Responses Out There....

Lighten Up people. Let the story continue-you all KNOW it has to have some conflict to be kept interesting....You all know by Jaz's stories by now that you won't be disappointed. HAVE AND KEEP THE FAITH Y'ALL.

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
And here I thought the vampires were sadistic...

Then again they do take their cues from mama Jaz. Granted I already know what the final outcome is but you still managed to damn near give me a heart attack. Now off to get my breathing back to normal. I think I'm going to have to take some time and have a little fun reading all the previous comments this time. I'm sure the people that had to wait for you to write the next chapter were throwing things and climbing the walls after this one. ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

talk about a cliff hanger! so glad im not waiting for the next installement or i'd be climbing the walls!!LOL

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A COUP HAS BEGUN

while wise men plan a congress. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Nooooo

Holy shit jazz if I had to wait to read the next chapter id lose my mind. Although I did accidentally read alwh first it doesn't ruin a damn thing omg jazz ur killing me now I gotta calm my nerves on to the next chapter

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Oh No!!!

Oh, you evil, evil person stopping on that note! I'm just glad I don't have to wait for the next installment. I just bought a bagful of new books at the bookstore, and instead I am here reading this. Damn, girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good!

I am rereading this story and it is almost as much fun as when I read it the first time. You really should publish your stories. Thank you. Ganna

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
An Andrei Wallbanger!

Fucking hot! But oh my the shit is about to spray all over innit!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
They are screwed

neither Nors or Andrei will take their girls being taken

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6500 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES