All Comments on 'The Council Ch. 15'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
eye_catchereye_catcherover 13 years ago
Loooooooooooooooooooved it........

Oh my god!!! That was soooo sweet.. Cant wait for the next update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't get enough

Loving the series, had me on the end of my seat in anticipation can not wait for more. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so awesome i loved it

you are a great writer. love the story, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Once again the incomperable Jaz does it again.. You really know how to take your readers through the wringer girl!!

Cant wait for next chapter already, especially as Cedar has to deal with her vampire yet!!

You are amazing and I for one will really miss seeing your postings here on Lit..dont stay away too long :)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I knew that was why Jared had Cedar drive the girls I love it when I guess right! Rafe will have an amazing pack. LOL Loved the fight and so glad Nors made it in time and the change in his sister was interesting but will it last? Love it when Loretta came in and the way she calmed her mate was so sweet and had me tear up when he started to cry and loved Alexei at the end there when he was thinking of his new sister in law. Love how everyone is already naming the baby Lilac! All in all bloody amazing chapter wished it was longer.

NEXT PLEASE!!!!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
omg way to good

this has to be some of the best work you have ever done loved it can not wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I gave up

Jaz

I gave up leaving comments because I ran out of superlatives & your writing deserves "more" than conventional praise & input (I always voted of course!). It's been a pleasure to watch you develop and hone what seems to be a rare talent for storytelling. I look forward (sort of) to the final chapter(s?) but I'm going to miss my 'Jaztime' each week. You are gifted & I hope your gift gives you the same pleasure it gives to us - your audience.

Thanks so much for sharing your world with me(us)

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SUPERSTAR

This chapter was so wonderful that I had to sit and think for a minute about how I would praise it. You have a gift for storytelling that makes us feel for your characters so much. Every word you write leaves me wanting more and hoping you discover new elements to this series to write about in the future. Feel the love..

GiniDGiniDover 13 years ago
Great as usual

Thanks again for your stories. At least this one doesn't have me wanting to scream waiting for the next part. There have been times I've been tempted to put a price on your ass for the way you left it hanging, only the fact I'd then not be able to read on stopped me.. lol

Go on whos the dog for Freya.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
ATTENTION: the ass kicking has ended, the Dream Team has left the building!

See? I knew there was a reason, several actually, why Loretta and Andrei were my fav Wonder Twin couple. I was almost in tears when she finally got thru to him that baby Lilac was still alive. I can't wait til the next chapter to see how each of the recuperating couples are going to celebrate life after all this, knowing MEJ, it's gonna be GOOD.

It will also be interesting how the other vamps react to the matings. I'm almost positive that there are more sympathetic vamps out there than Daniel and Roberto realized. And then there are those that will continue to think they are superior but won't act for fear of getting their asses kicked liked the others did. Either reaction works for me since both will protect the Hanlon and new Armand-Hanlon pack.

Great chapter as always, MEJ.

p.s. Freya needs a man--when is Dayton coming back to town????

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109over 13 years ago
U SHOULD BE PUBLISHED..

absolutely brilliant. that has got to be the BEST chapter i've ever read, I'm telling u. the way Andrei lost himself to the madness of the ordeal, the way Roberto suffered for me was orgasmic!!!

OMG, i said it before n i'll say it again, u should be published, what are u waiting for???????

QueenVeeQueenVeeover 13 years ago

Publishers should be beating on your door!!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
*phew*

Good one, Jaz. And nice fight scene. Bloody, as it should be with vampires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love IT

I love this whole series and hopefully it is not over. The writing and over all flow of the story was spot on. BUT i still think you are a very mean writer with all of those evil cliff hangers. Thank for sharing and hope to read more on this world. Mechmanas

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmover 13 years ago
As usual

Another great chapter. Very well written. As someone stated just now... when's the book coming? Hmm?

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
Damn

The fighting scene reminds me of Blade. The one scene where he stabs the two guards with the blood coagulator. Like there I almost had to wipe my face because the blood was just spraying from the screen. But really good.

Also I have to add, I'm curious as to what's coming after your hiatus. But take your time off. We've been riding you to get us more for far to long now :). Your stories are seriously addicting.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
one of these days....

one of your stories will give me a heart attack....

Let's see where to begin... Rafe just had to accept his Alpha roll (of course little sis coaxed him into it)but who else is going to tame those bad boy twins that Caleb just gave ancient status? Please leave Ash alone.... hasn't she suffered enough at your pen? Was it just me or did the ever marvelous D seem a tad darker more crazed than before? *sigh* Caleb... A man/vamp who keeps his word!! I am declaring right now that Andrei is my fav male lead... I was feeling his pain, agony and felt he was right in making the idiot suffer!! Mind you I was not prepared to switch emotions so quickly from despair to humor... Demetri and Caleb commentary of Andrei's performance had me laughing out loud!

I can not wait until Cedar demands Alexei to mame her in the name of love! Wondering how your going to write that one? Ok I am done Rambling.... Your faithful follower T

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanover 13 years ago

Jazz for someone who just decided to write a story, this is just about as perfect a story one could wish for. This chapter was amazing as usual. I truly think that anything your pen touches, its destined for greatness.

It matters not what chapter you pick up the way you weave the almost personal feelings into each character, it's like your standing right there. How you keep each character the same and yet have them play off each other is nothing short of amazing. You had me worrying my lip with Ash, I knew you wouldn't let her die but then again you are the master of surprise. Jared and Rafe, I could see it comming but not when. The loose ends are coming together can't wait for the end.

I eagerly await the next chapter..

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
About Jaz

I believe you to be the most talented author on this site. I don't know how you put a chapter each week. You don't just put out another chapter, that might be easy. No, you continue telling a story that involves many wonderful characters. I've watched the characters grow as their lives change. Yet you have managed to keep the characters true to themselves. Caleb is still the same Caleb that you introduced us to in chapter 1 of "FSI".

Again, I don't know how you do it! I can only repeat that I think you are the best author on this site. If you ever do publish this story, let me know. I must have a copy. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. Now stop reading and start writing the next chapter. LOL

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Woman, you are going to stop making me cry so damn much, I can't take it. The fact that baby Romanov lives and that Andrei actually wanted her made me cry... Ashleigh almost dying made me cry. I mean it was a never ending sea of tears I was wiping away even as I read about Andrei and Nors going all beast mode.

The only time I didn't cry was when Rafe finally came to accept his Alpha status... with the major threats all gone, I can tell its all going to be lilac and roses from here.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 13 years ago
Another one....

You are definitely one of the best on this site and I hope that you will find many kinds of success with your writing in the future. Keep up the great work.

~Nightime

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
wow!!!

i am correct!! thanks for saving Loretta's child. i knew it will be super...with a gene of a wolf and a vampire.

great work as always jaz. you are getting better everytime. where is chapter 16? hehehe. :) HURRY!!!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago
More Magic

Thanks again for another amazing chapter. I really enjoyed the emotions that raged throughout it. The courage of the characters and the love. Even the rage had its place and was needed to attain what they wanted. The fight was exciting. You always make it easy to have a movie running through my head as I read the words. I am disappointed that Daniel had such an easy death, but I understand why Alexei did it. I love the changes in Freya too. I still am unsure how this new pack will run as unless the vamps are forced to listen to Rafe by their wolves, I still wonder if these Ancients (Alexei and Andrei are like you said for all intents and purposes) are going to want to be part of a pack and listen to a man who has been a wolf for 2 years. I look forward to seeing how they react to it. I wonder what Alexei and Cedar will do about the mating. I know they'd both want it more than anything, but I can't be sure if it's worth taking her so close to the brink of death like Loretta and Ash had to be. That will be very interesting to see how you write that part. Thanks and Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely my favourite author and story!

No comments are needed, the other readers said it all - still You won´t forget Stephan and Emely, his Youngling, will you?

And Cedar and Alexei also have to get to the real "mating status", lol. Thanks for writing this story, the only other wish I have would be that your chapters are coming a bit sooner.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incredible

what can I say.... incredible chapter. Can't wait until the next chapter to see if Rafe becomes the Vampires Alpha?

will Nors and Ashleigh fully mate?

did Freya really change her attitude?

what will happen with Alexei and Ceder?

will Loretta and Andrei finally able to relax and enjoy being mates and having a child?

msbkxmsbkxover 13 years ago
never stop

I can not remember the last time I looked forward to reading a story this bad! You are an incredibly talented writer, I have spent the past 2 days reading over all your other stories in this series all over again. I grew even more attached to the stories and characters. Can we have more Demetri in the stories though? I miss the parts with him and Mara.

I'm also curious to see how Freya pans out and who she ends up with. I think she should have a volatile story with whomever she chooses as her partner!

MissKris14MissKris14over 13 years ago
Brilliant as always!

This was absolutely fantastic :) The scene with Ashleigh and Nors was beautiful (albeit a bit gut-wrenching...literally!) That torture scene was intense too...and I love it when Demetri says "Damn, he's good." Ahh...I love D! I like that you've made this piece a bit darker than the others (although the last one was pretty dark too if I remember). Keep up the fantastic work! You are so talented!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 13 years ago
what a talented writer

....i’m betting that you’re an already published author using a nom de plume, to try out a new genre ;0) who else could pull together, as you have, several story lines in less than 3 pages?

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
FREAKIN AWESOME

OMG, its getting sooo hard to find new ways to praise you as every chapter you write is better than the previous. My heart is pounding, my throat is closed and my hands are shaking, your writing is so powerful that I have a physical reaction to it. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I have never been so happy (that I found you and your writing in the first place) or so proud (that I have the opportunity to respond to such excellence as this, through communication with the creator, hehe, you are kinda like a god) of you and your creative ability, it truely is mindblowing.

Now and FOREVER an ETERNAL fan and groupie - Zooey

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandover 13 years ago
Oh my God!

I almost burnt my dinner reading this chapter. I need a full day over the weekend to read the whole story from beginning to almost end.

Fantabulous!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
completely awesome

you are fantastic. seriously, you have the best stuff on this site. i have never been so glued to a story in my life.

TeresaMarie1TeresaMarie1over 13 years ago
AMAZING STORY!

The best compliment I could give you is to say I would buy this story and put it on my bookshelf to read whenever the mood struck me. You are amazingly talented and I can't put into words how much I loved reading this story. I can tell you I read A LOT! Lately most of the stories I read are a let down. A truly great story should take you on a journey of emotions, make you root for the good guys and wish you could help take the bad guys down. It should make you laugh while trying to hold back the tears. It should show you a love that takes a hold of your heart and squeezes it until that love works its way into your heart for a permenant place there. Thank you for the kind of story that makes me wish I was born into a world where all your characters live.

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Recipe For A Cracking Story.......

Take 2 brothers grim, add a few friends and enemies. Stir continuously for a few hours then add buckets of blood and fresh meat. Garnish with lashings of love, serve hot.

Hey Presto! You have a fantabulous story!

Well done Jaz - excellent as always, you never dissapoint

Sue

XxX

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 13 years ago
OOOOMMMMFFFGGG!!!

that was totally AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love it all, the how the Ancients came in and whippped their assssssssssesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also loved how Rafe is now their Alpha that totally seals the whole deal and how Annie is the one that made her brother see it even thought he tried to deny it even from himself!!! Ohmygosh i don't know how else to gush about this chapter!! oh the women are soooo strong it was a pleasure to see how they handled themselves and not to mention how Loretta brought Andrei back from the madness that his Vampire side can get into if he unleased it. I TOTALLLLLY LOVVVVEEEDD THIS chapter hon!!...

keep up the excellent work.

Donna

PS

i'll probably gush some more later..lol

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
damn!!

In with the good air out with the bad air, wow this story just gets better and better

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
do not read before bedtime...

...the adrenaline rush will keepu awake for ages! Lol. Stunning chapter, thanks jaz. Im hoping for a fabulous mushy ending now. Great twist for rafe too, love it love it love it!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Comment #2

I know there are some wondering how the werepirs were going to take the news that Rafe is their wolf's Alpha and that they wouldn't like taking orders from him but as Annie said he is not like Jared he will win them over because he will not be giving commands he will be their as a friend and help them with their wolf half if needed. He is their wolf's support as a part of a pack/family they know and care about already. I can't wait to find out how Jaz will write this into one of her awesome chapter the anticipation is killing me!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

yes! the council got ass whooped and A and N got "their" wolves back. our precious lilac still lives and slowly, but agonizing we're nearing a new end. i'm so curious how it will an unravel. what you'll leave hanging (i just know you will!!) and will get wrapped up?

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
Let Jaz loose ...

and awesomeness ensues!!! Personally I would have cut Danial up into little pieces but your version was better LOL. Happy dance that the wolves are OK and dying to find out how Rafe fits into everything. You continue to blow me away!! Oh and - Demetri ... *sigh* - I just had to!!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
I don't know ...

what to say as everyone else has pretty much covered it. I remember in the last saga (Rafe's), how much dignity D & R displayed in those final moments and I am glad you followed the same trend. Battle scenes were beautifully written so that you felt you were there, but at the same safe behind a computer - very clever Jaz!

Sigh... i guess this means we are nearing the end of Caleb & Annie's Family adventures for the year. I am sure there could be many more offshoot stories ahead (not that I am hinting anything) with the change in packs and councils, as well as the new addition of Andrei's little lilac (thanks for saving her!).

twstdmindtwstdmindover 13 years ago
Bittersweet

I can sense the ending of this series and even though I REALLY don't want that happening, I'm craving the next chapter. Yes. Craving. Do you know that I know that you update chapters on average every 10 days. And do you know, even knowing that I come to check every day if you have updated. It became part of my routine. So imagine my surprise (and my roommate's when I suddenly stared, screamed, and pointed at my computer screen) that I find a chapter five days in advance. FIVE!

I really hope that you're looking into publishing your works. It would be a damn shame to limit your talent to the literotica community.

Chapter 15: Whoa!

I really enjoyed Roberto's death. It was probably because of the excellent dialogue throughout, though. I could feel Andrei's anger. Demetri's dramatics were also amusing "Nothing like a good little tussle to get the blood pumping." The added humor was a good balance to the drama and intensity of this chapter. So to summarize: I love this chapter, I love this series, I love your writing.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Brilliant

This Chapter was well worth waiting for.

I'm so glad that Ashleigh made it and has a chance to mate fully with Andrei

I wonder whether Cedar will be mating fully with Alexei as well.

jenni_tujenni_tuover 13 years ago
I knew my expectations would be exceeded!

Great chapter. You dealt with the emotions perfectly. All of them.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
exceptional

i love this series( and i hope it continues in some form) you have two players in this story that have no mates(freya and emily, who i think is a good story , if she mates with one of the young wolves) a demi-pack to form( and that is going to be a hoot) and so much more

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonover 13 years ago
YES!!!!!!

Snapping off the fingers?!?!? BRILLIANT...and then Alexei saying he had one more for him....WOOHOO!!! Loved it...My only wish was that Daniel get paid back a little more...but it is what it is...LOVED it as usual...Thought about it at work periodically, knowing that I would check for this chapter as soon as I got home and working 12 hour shifts, that says so much.

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

You've done it again!!!! This chapter was DIVINE!!!! Yes! I went straight southern belle on you!!!! The baby lived, Ashleigh lived and Rafe became an Alpha!!!!!! Wow!! Im emotionally worn out!!! Great job! The Fanatic aka Your HHIC

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
nothing to say

You have left me totally speechless with these last few chapters. I have run out of words to praise you with. I have a big fear though. You will be snagged by some big publication house and we will never see more of your stories here. But if that should happen, and I am sure it will because of all the talent that you have, I will work a second job if needed to buy everything you ever write. hugs to you, your most devoted fan, Kate

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
Made my night - probably my week - to see this chapter here.

It was a really sucky day in a lot of ways. Then I hit Lit, and saw The Council chapter, and it became better. After I read it, the day was damn near perfect. Need to sic those vamps on a couple of people I had run-ins with earlier today. ^.o Will you rent them to me? Nicely done.

swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
awsome as usual:)

Excellent work as usual. Breathtaking awe inspiring.

now you need to find a way for Caleb and Rhianna to have children so that Caleb won't feel so guilty of taking that possibility from Rhianna. also the other ware vamp mating needs to be able to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great as usual

You're a fabulous author and I wish we could get a new chapter every day lol. Thank you.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
For swiftwind

Maybe Rafe could bite them both and give them the were gene. LMFAO!!!So they can breed. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
again wow

i look every day and hope you post chapters early. you are one of the best authores on this site and i look forward to more from you.. i would love to see a whole section on rafe and his new pack and new members and such...... please please write more...

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Awesome.

Andrei's struggle to hold on to his sanity was very powerful. I got teary, especially when Loretta started coming towards him. I almost wanted him to tear Daniel apart, though. I wanted someone to rip him to shreds. The mercy killing was better for Andrei but Daniel deserved worse. I am a generally peaceful person but I don't think anything builds rage more than someone hurting your family. Some actions deserve harsh punishment.

Looking forward to the next chapter and more Cedar and Alexei. While the past few chapters have been completely fabulous, they have gone as I expected them to go. I'm not sure how you're going to get Cedar and Alexei mated, so I'm excited for that. I don't think Alexei will injure Cedar... maybe she will injure herself, so that he has to heal her?

A week is such a long time to wait! At least for this story it is! Can't wait for more!

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Woah, Andrei the badass!

Andrei was impressively creepy in this instalment - go protective papa!! I am viewing the end of this story with mixed feelings; can't wait to see how you tie it all together and to see what story you focus on next, but sad (for me) that you are taking a break! I'm being cheeky, you absolutely deserve it....please don't forget about us though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done - super fast update!!

Keep them coming lol!

Loved it as always....

F :-)

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Wow!

The baddest fall the hardest!

spyderflyspyderflyover 13 years ago
freakin' fantastic

the scene with Roberto getting his fingers ripped off? LOVE IT! Demetri bringing back his badass self? LOVE IT! Man, when this story ends, I think I might go from withdrawls...

rainwingrainwingover 13 years ago
WOWZA!

What an amazing story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I agree with the others...total withdraw when this series ends. Maybe Freya will fall for one of Cedar's brothers. That would bring it to a full circle. God I love your writing!

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
*Loud Applause*

You keep me in a frenzy with your stories. I'm so addicted that when I should be sleeping, I'm reading! lol Again job well done with this series, Jaz~ Thanks for caring enough to share with us, your adoring fans!!!

Sincerely,

Zee~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!

This story is so awesomesauce!!! xD

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago

I am having withdrawls already. Love your stuff.

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Just a wonderous storyteller! Again on the edge of my seat, worried over outcomes, tears in my eyes with the emotions. BRAVO!! Can't wait, as always for the next installment. THANK You!!!

U ROCK!

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
XD

loved this chapter really good keep up the good work.

SxxyMamacita3SxxyMamacita3over 13 years ago
Awesome once again Jaz!!

dammit woman you are too good...lol....i experienced every freakn emotion once again!! i swear i am gonna be a wreck waiting for the next chapter!! keep it up though, we all love you and your work!! you are a true artist in the writing world!!

Lydia

pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
The Waiting is killing me!!

In the 5 days since this chapter came out I've re-read THE COUNCIL 3x!

Then I went and re-read the entire series from FTI through to the end of The Council.

I'm having some serious withdrawals here!

Please get the next chapter published soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Freaking genius!

I just love that the Romanovs act so tough, and I'm dying to see this new Pack. That's gonna be like a heck of a family!!!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOOOOOVE IT

you really need to get this story published i would deffo buy it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF DEMETRI AND THE TWINS!!!

THEY ARE FREAKIN AWESOME-CALEB AND NORS ARE NOT PUNKS EITHER BUT I HAVE TO SAY DEMETRI IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BADASS!!! HE JUST LOVES TO FIGHT SOOOO MUCH!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love that line "well, that was entertaining"

oh how i love demetri. i love it. he's amazing. makes me laugh every time. i find arrogance so amusing. :) love your stories. this is the millionth time i'm rereading them. great job.

IsaboeIsaboealmost 13 years ago
Andrei Romanov

Sigh. It's going to be a very long time before I forget about Andrei Romanov. Or his twin for that matter...You've created some very endearing characters with very promising life-spans :)

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
POSITIVELY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Even that pales in comparison to what should be said about you. I have officially become bi-polar thanks to you. You made me go into a flaming rage, cry, and then bust out laughing like a tearing idiot (because I'm such a Demetri girl) in just a handful of sentences. How you do that is sheer magic. I hate that Daniel got off so easy and Nors didn't even get a shot at revenge after all he and Ash have been through. I was half hoping Loretta would have been the executioner and in front of all the vampires would have been a sight to see. That would have really stirred something up. Regardless I still enjoyed the way it all played out. I love how much of a loose cannon Andrei is and am hoping to see him wrapped around his little girl's finger.

Well done as usual thank you Jaz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN!

I have been online all weekend reading your stories and nothing has got done!Its 1am and i cant stop reading,trying to convince myself to go to bed but keep on saying just one more chapter. im addicted to your amazing writing!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Well, damnit!

Don't you just love the Romanov twins? They are almost as big a pair of bad-ass vampires as Caleb and Demetri.

BTW: You made me cry again. BAD AUTHOR! (Not really, I love it!)

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

DAMN you're good! I just have one request...you think in can write some sleep into my life? I've been up for at least a full day reading these series, and I still can't get enough. I'm on the brink of maddness myself, but I'm having one hell of a happy ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!

You are an amazing author! I am going to have to read all of your work! Its soo addicting, I've gotten 3 hours sleep in the last 48 hours. The only time I am not reading is when I am working!

I love it! XD

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PEACE, WILL IT BE DEADLIER THAN THE WAR

DETENTE AND HEALING ALWAYS COMES LAST. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Amazing

Omg jazz every chapter and story I read I fall more and more in love with them. I'm with the others only 3 hours of sleep in 2 days can't stop reading. U made me bawl my eyes out again. Wonderful amazing chapter and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Passion Hurts

Okay. So I've read your stories up until June last year. I came back to re-read them again, so I could read them all in one hit. I've put aside three days to read them all in order (Kids back at school, Hubby at work (week on week off)) Could you please print. It's suckful for my neighbours to hear me cry like I've lost a family member when there's only me at home. Please if AMAZ don't print you, go out on your own and self-publish.

Please make it soon, VioletBlu.

drews_lette11drews_lette11about 11 years ago
holy cow

I cried through damn near this whole story. I knew something like this was going to happen but I NEVER thought it would be so extreme. And Ashleigh having to go through that. She's so strong. Im pleased that the baby survived as well.

sexycelestriansexycelestrianabout 11 years ago
Cried through the entire thing too.

So amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i cried and now i got puffy eyes, really love your story!

-sentimental bookworm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow...really really great...

Love how all your stories are interwoven....makes exciting reading....i'll come back to it again and again and again...thanks that it's not just only sex ! hehe

nxixkxkxinxixkxkxiover 9 years ago
fuckin love it !!!

Damn, he's good," Demetri muttered with a small smile !!!!!!!! gotta love them bad ass vamps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES