The Counsellor Ch. 01

Story Info
She acts on her crush with a workmate.. or does she...
1.5k words
4.27
3.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

She sat across from him, in her usual spot, the comfy chair in the corner, away from the prying eyes of the glass window next to the door. Even though he closed the blinds, she was always concerned someone would see. He didn't sit in his usual chair today. He sat at the desk, in the swivel chair, with no arm-rests. Her brain noted this.. no arm-rest.. his lap free from restriction.

They sat in silence, a comfortable silence, while her brain contemplated why she felt the need to attend his office today. He broke the silence, turning towards her, one hand still on the mouse, "So, what's happening?"

She breathed deep and instantly took in his manly scent, a mix of faint sweat and Lynx Africa, she knew it well. Her shoulders relaxed and her pussy tingled. She crossed her legs and looked at his gorgeous blue eyes, "I don't know, I'm just feeling off."

"You look a bit 'off'," his teasing smile pleased her.

She enjoyed the banter as much as the support he offered her. It had been a tough year and she had needed a crutch while at work. He came to her aide providing the friendship, professionalism and personal supports she needed. He knew everything about her, and that turned her on more than she realised.

She knew she was reverting to old habits, but she felt the stir every time they talked, that deep need to spend time with him... more than just work... And the jealously that came with it, watching him give attention to others. It didn't matter that it was his job to do that, she resented that his time was divided and not all on her.

It was wrong to feel this way, she knew it, she had developed a crush that she couldn't seem to shake, and as she sat in his office she felt that crush ignite impulses deep within her body.

She rose from her chair, walking directly to him, standing before him. His questioning eyes bore into hers. She held his gaze as she straddled his legs and lowered herself onto his lap. Her hands rested on his broad shoulders, holding him close.

"This is highly inappropriate," his quivering voice betrayed his excitement.

"I know," she replied, rocking her hips forward to feel his developing hardness at her crotch.

He breathed deep, her movements pressing against the fabric of his jeans, pulling them over his throbbing member. He wanted to say no.. but he didn't. He wanted to push her away... but he didn't. He didn't realise how much he wanted this too till this very moment. His hands moved from the mouse to her arse, strong fingers kneading the clothes flesh.

Her shoulders dropped again, arching her back and pushing her breasts towards him. He noticed. She had ample bosom, something he had noticed on many an occasion. Now the pillows were in his face and he wanted nothing more than to bury his face in them.

His hands travelled up over her hips, sliding under her shirt and over her shoulder blades, pulling her to him. She obliged, giving her breasts to him, pressing them against his hard chest. Her hips jerked harder on his rod, dry humping him. Her own clothing pressing against her clit and soaked pussy.

She bit her lip as his teeth found her nipple through her shirt. She stifled a moan, aware a student or colleague could be on the other side of the door. His large hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them as his mouth sucked the cloth covered nipple harder. Her hands trailed over his chest, popping one button at a time, her fingers delving inside to feel the silky fur beneath.

As her fingers curled through the rug on his chest, his eyes locked with hers. The piercing blue she had become addicted to drilled into her. She held his gaze as her hand moved lower... lower... over his now heaving stomach... to the top of his jeans. Moving her hips back she reached between them to effortlessly pop the button and release the zipper.

His hard cock strained against the black briefs he wore. She felt the wetness of his excitement on the tip of his underwear. Biting her lip once more she smiled at him and resumed her hip thrusting. Her soaked panties rubbed against his briefs; the friction almost painful to them both.

His hands moved under her skirt, over her thighs and eagerly thumbed her pussy. His digit in her crotch made her shiver, another moan stifled. He felt her damp pussy and swollen lips through the soaked cotton material, and pressed a thick finger between the folds. She pushed onto his hand, wanting him to feel her warmth, her desire for him.

He wiggled his finger, feeling her body vibrate with the touch. His cock was throbbing now, painfully throbbing. The heat from her excited pussy was becoming too much for him. He manoeuvred a finger around her panties and drove in. She was jelly on his fingers. Thick, warm excitement exuded from her. His cock twitched, wanting to taste it too.

Taking her weight on her feet she rose slightly, a whimper escaping his lips. One hand exposing his cock, the other pulling her panties to the side, she straddled him again and lowered her hungry pussy onto his bulging rod. Her lips engulfed his head and held him in place. His breathing quickened and it was his turn to muffle a moan as the feel of her warm wetness grasped his hard crown.

She hovered over him, her jelly coating his head and dribbling down his rock-hard shaft. His hands lifted her shirt up to reveal her pointed nipples and ample bosom. He took a nipple in his mouth and bit hard, pushing his hips up to meet hers, trying to bury his cock deep inside her.

She winced in momentary pain as his teeth roughly tugged at her nipple, before plunging down on his lap, driving his cock deep into her aching pussy. His rod stretched her opening and her insides. She relished in the knowledge of being truly filled by her friend. She sat still in his lap, allowing her pussy to acclimatise to his engorged cock.

He almost exploded as her pussy engulfed him. Her tight warmth gripped his shaft as he slid into her depth. He could feel he was too big for her, but he could not stop, the feeling was too exquisite. To his surprise she did not flinch. He watched her face and felt her muscles relax and take him in... all of him. He could not resist; his hands cupped her face as he captured her lips with his. His tongue found purchase between her lips and gently ventured inside, caressing her tongue. She eagerly reciprocated.

She felt his hands on her face as his lips met hers. Passionately she kissed him, enjoying the feel of his moustache and beard on her skin. Her tongue played lazy circles with his as her hips began their slow, circular rocking once more. His hands moved to her hips to aid the pace.

His cock pressed into all sides of her, her entrance squeezing the base of his cock with each movement. She flexed her muscles, gripping him harder, feeling him devour her hungrily. Her pussy tightened around his shaft making his body tremble with his impending explosion. His lips pressed harder against hers, wanting all of her to be his.

Her rocking increased to a bounce. His cock sliding out of her warmth... then driving back in with force as she dropped down on his lap. He was close. They both were. He moved his hand between them and began a slow strum of her clit. Her body convulsed as his thumb expertly played her like one of his guitars. Her legs quivered as his cock pressed deeper into her depths, and his finger brought her to her climax.

Her pussy tingled, the heat rising in her stomach as the electricity began to build from her clit. He felt his balls tightened and the fluttering in his stomach as her pussy pumped him to orgasm.

Hands on her hips he pulled her down hard and exploded into her. Jet after jet of his warm seed filled her tight spaces, his cock jerking with each load.

His twitching cock was too much, her body convulsing with her own orgasm. The warmth rose in her nether regions and spread throughout her body. She bit his lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure. He held her hips down and kissed her hard as he exploded inside her, her pussy milking his release from him.

After a moment of holding each other, tasting each other, they parted. She rose, reluctantly releasing his spent cock. Her pussy felt empty. Her panties slid back into place, catching their mutual juices. She would have to finish the school day soaked in their dalliance. The idea made her pussy gush.

She leaned down and kissed him softly before smoothing over her clothes and discreetly leaving his office to go teach.

He hurriedly took a trip to the men's room to clean up what he could but, like her, left evidence on his briefs, a reminder of their forbidden act at work.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers