The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 05

Story Info
Charlotte comes to dinner.
12.1k words
4.84
5.1k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the fifth chapter in my latest story. It started off as a tongue in cheek short story for the Halloween competition, but it soon turned into a long, long story as the characters developed and I enjoyed writing about them. It also took me four weeks to write it, so too late for the competition LOL. The story contains elements of BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. Some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The pale winter sun was just starting to shine through her window when Maggie woke the next day with her frustration still burning deep within her. She rolled over to check the time and winced as her branded breast smacked against the large vibrator that she had failed to put away after her self-induced orgasm last night. Her mobile told her it was only quarter to eight.

Maggie rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling of her room. The Count`s cruelness last night was in some ways worse than when he had flogged her mercilessly. He had seen her desire and how desperate she was for him and had chosen to ignore her needs. She knew that his denial of her orgasm was another way of telling her that she was his property, and this was not a mutual partnership, but it still hurt.

Fuck him she thought as she adjusted the setting on the vibrator to a medium speed and started to run it lazily up and down her slit. After five minutes she knew it wasn`t going to do it for her and threw the vibrator in its drawer. God, she needed to get fucked. She could go to Ann or Ingrid, she knew that, and even Franky, but she wanted a cock. At this point any cock would do. However, the only cock available was being denied to her.

Getting out of bed she went in the bathroom to use the toilet, and then jumped in the shower to wash that horrible man`s come out of her hair and off her face and breasts. She let out a loud yell as the jets of water hit her brand and bruised bottom almost simultaneously and she cursed the Count again and again.

She finished in the bathroom, threw on a short red skirt and blue T-shirt with no underwear and went to find Franky. Hopefully Franky would be in the mood to get her off on the way to the shops. At least that would reduce her frustration a little bit.

Entering the kitchen, she was still wearing her grumpy face and barely acknowledged the greetings from the other staff members. Making a coffee she sat clenching the mug with a stony face that warned the others to give her a wide berth.

Franky entered about twenty minutes later and made a coffee. Sitting down next to Maggie and looking at the younger girls face she whispered so that no one else heard, "I see you got lesson 2 last night. Orgasm denial. Hurts like a bitch, doesn't it?"

Maggie glared at her boss, "Why does he do that? I know he wanted it nearly as much as me, but he just walked out, and he was hard as a rock."

"I know Darling." Franky`s face broke out in a huge smile, "It`s a control thing. Also, if it's any consolation, I can assure you that his glorious erection did not go to waste. So, I must thank you for the fact that my arse hurts like hell this morning!"

Her bad mood disappeared as Maggie`s face broke into a huge smile as Franky told her that the Count had fulfilled his own needs by banging his wife in the arse, much to her enjoyment apparently.

The two women finished their coffee and went to find Bert. Soon they were driving through heavy rush hour traffic towards Central London. Thankfully Franky had read Maggie`s mind and was frantically fingering her employee to get her to come before they reached their destination. At the same time as Bert knocked on the partition to signal their arrival at the shop, Maggie also arrived, but in another way. A very satisfying climax impaled by two fingers of her boss. She leaned across and kissed her Mistress passionately before springing joyfully from the car now that her sexual tension had been released.

She was still enjoying post climax euphoria, so it took her a few minutes before she realised, they were standing outside Harrods. Maggie had never even been inside this exclusive shop, but now she was going to shop there. Well, her boss was. She would take a run down to Oxford Street later to see what was in the sales.

As they pushed though the brass revolving door and into the massive store Franky handed her a small envelope with, "Ms M. Rossi" written on it in fountain pen ink. "A present from the Count for being such a great addition to our home," said Franky with a grin.

Maggie opened the envelope to find a Platinum Visa card in her name. Her jaw fell open as Franky told her, "There is no limit. However, I warn you that the Count double checks all bills, so if he sees something that is not directly, or indirectly, for his pleasure, you will find yourself bent over that table again young lady!"

The next two hours was spent with the two women trying on outfits with designer names that Maggie had only read about in magazines. By the end Maggie had selected two lovely business suits from Max Mara. One in Navy Blue and the other in bottle green. Franky had insisted that the skirts were too long, and they were currently being hemmed so that they finished mid-thigh. For the party tomorrow she had selected a dress from Coco Channel that had a deep V at the front that reached nearly to the waistband of her panties. The V was held together by five thick red ribbons that stretched from one side to the other, there were small flashes of her bare stomach when she was not standing still, and the ribbons billowed slightly. The deep V was also found at the back, although the V here was filled by a gauzy ma-terial that would hide her bra strap from view. It was short. Not as short as her leopard print dress, but still short, with a small vent that ran up the right leg which would show her stocking top when she walked. A pale green, wrap around dress from Christian Dior was bought for wearing to dinner. It was knee length, with half arms and it tied at the front with a sash. One pull on the sash and it would fall seductively open and reveal the sensuous lingerie that she planned to wear underneath.

The shoe section had been Maggie`s dream and she ended up by choosing two pairs of Jimmy Choo`s with heels, and one pair from Emilio Pucci. The last pair were to use with her dress for the party. They were red, five-inch stiletto heels, and with a small open toe. Maggie was in love with these shoes.

Alberta Ferretti had designed Franky's dress for the party. It was a pale lilac with a flowing skirt that reached her knee, but with a daring split up both sides. It had a plunging neckline, and the back was a criss-crossed pattern of the same material. She had bought some lilac-coloured heels from Louis Vuitton to complete her outfit.

When Maggie paid her bill, she nearly passed out as the cashier asked her for over three thousand pounds, but Franky waved away her concerns by just saying simply, "The Count will love them, Darling!"

Bert collected them and they were soon on their way back home. Maggie was surprised that she already thought of the mansion as home. Franky turned down all offers from Maggie to give her an orgasm on the way home. She explained her reticence with a brief, "I got fucked to Hell and back last night, and I will be shagging for the next two or three day non-stop, if I know our guests, so I need a break!"

Arriving home by two o`clock Franky went for a nap as Maggie took her purchases upstairs and carefully put them away.

She still had four hours before their scheduled meeting with the Count, so she decided to go for a swim. Pulling on her Lacoste dress she made her way down the two flights of stairs and into the pool room. The room was empty, and Maggie spent the next twenty minutes swimming lazy lengths until she felt her arm and leg muscles complaining. Climbing from the pool on the side nearest the sauna she observed for the first time that the window was steamy, and the red light was on indicating that it was in use.

Thinking it was Ingrid, and wanting to apologise for her sullenness at breakfast she pulled the door open and stood totally naked in the doorway. She didn`t find Ingrid, but inside was a totally nude man of about thirty who was staring at her with a mixture of surprise, and undisguised lust now.

"Oh my God!" she nearly screamed, "Who are you? I am so sorry." Maggie was desperately trying to cover her exposed boobs and pussy with her hands, but the man seemed unconcerned by his own nakedness, and to her horror Maggie saw that his penis was starting to show signs of his awakening.

Maggie`s eyes were drawn to the penis as it grew before her eyes. It wasn`t that long, maybe five inches, but it was thick, and the stranger was circumcised.

His eyes were full of mirth as he took in Maggie`s distress and he introduced himself, "Luca, Luca Fratelli, and you are?"

Her mind quickly became focused as she recognised the name from the guest list and she collected herself to reply in perfect Italian, "Maggie, Margherita Rossi, Manager Guest Relations. You were not supposed to arrive until tomorrow Mr. Fratelli. I am so sorry I wasn`t there to meet you and now I have unforgivably disturbed you."

Replying in his native tongue Luca said, "Ah yes, the Count mentioned that there was a new addition to his house and that she would be responsible for looking after the guests. So, please come in and shut the door as you are letting all the heat out and I think that I need some, how did you put it so nicely, relations," and then he laughed.

Maggie pulled the door shut and looked at Luca. He was thirty or thirty-one. Not tall, maybe five nine. He had thick black curly hair that was typical Italian and cut in a nice style that fell nearly to his shoulders. His chest was covered in black curly hair and there was more curly hair the same colour in a bush above a penis that was now standing rigidly to attention.

Luca was grinning at her now as he spoke, "I am sorry I came so early, which is a mistake that I hope I don`t make in a minute, as I had some unexpected business here in London. So, Ms Rossi, can you take care of me please?" and with that he flicked his eyes down at his erection and then back to Maggie.

Maggie cleared her throat before saying, "Of course Sir. What would you like me to do?"

His brown eyes glinted as Luca said, "Well, we can start by you sucking my dick Ms Rossi."

Maggie didn`t think twice and knelt on the bench that was below his top bench perch. She ran her tongue over the tip and gathered the small droplets of pre-come that had appeared as soon as she swung the door open. Her hand reached out and grasped him and began stroking his hard shaft as she sucked the head of his dick into her warm mouth. Luca groaned and leaned back on his hands and shut his eyes as Maggie fed more and more of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue playing eagerly over the point where the head met the shaft.

As she was sucking this man, that she had met only minutes before, she thought it was funny how she had accepted this as the norm in the Counts house and felt no revulsion or shame, she just hoped that she would get some cock in her pussy soon, instead of always in her mouth.

Her silent prayer was answered as Luca breathlessly stated, "Now please let me fuck you Ms Rossi. I think I would like to do you from behind in the doggy style."

Maggie moved fast. At last, someone was going to fuck her deprived cunt. She bent over, kneeling on one bench with her arms and breasts resting on the top one. Luca moved behind her and easily slid between the folds of her labia and Maggie almost came then and there. After all the pent-up denial of the last few days Luca felt so good buried in her snatch. He wasn`t that blessed in length, but he more than made up for that with girth, and he was stretching her delectably as he started to pump into her at a steady rhythm.

Maggie was in heaven. Mr Fratelli was without doubt a skilled cocksman. He varied the speed and depth of stroke, changing the angle of entry so that his tip ran over her most sensitive areas. Maggie came within two minutes. It wasn`t an explosive orgasm, but a nice feeling rippled slowly through her body from her core to her hair and feet as he ploughed her skilfully with tenderness.

Her second orgasm arrived, and this was much stronger than the first and caused her to let out a long "Fuck Yeeeeeeeees! As her hands clawed at the wooden bench and her head flew backwards.

Luca was showing no signs of stopping and Maggie estimated that he had been fucking her for nearly twenty minutes when orgasm number three arrived. Her body was bathed in sweat from a combination of the sauna and the terrific fucking that Luca was giving her. Her extremities were tingling now, and she felt alive. When it got to thirty minutes, and he was still sliding in and out of her at his steady pace she started to get worried that he would never come, and they would still be there tomorrow.

Looking over her shoulder at him through sweaty hair that was stuck to her face she asked, "Shall I finish you with my mouth, or do you want to come inside me. You can come on my tits if that is what you prefer."

"Ms Rossi. I am very happy as I am. Another twenty minutes and then you can swallow my semen." With that he went back to sawing in and out of Maggie with relative ease. His prediction proved correct as nearly twenty minutes later he spun an exhausted Maggie around by her hips and shoved his cock nearly down her throat, before shooting a large load into her dry mouth. As she struggled to swallow his deposit Maggie thought that she had never been fucked so well and for so long in her life. This man had game.

She sucked and licked him until his cock was clean and glistening with her saliva. She experienced a moment of panic when she felt him start to stiffen in her mouth and she hoped he wouldn`t want to do a second round, where he would probably last even longer. Her pussy was already sore from his multiple penetrations.

Maggie spoke to him again in Italian, "I am sorry Mr Fratelli, but I must leave soon as I have to get ready for a meeting with the Count. Is that OK with you or do you need something else from me?"

Luca smiled at her and said, "No Ms Rossi you have been very accommodating, and I do hope I have the pleasure of you again during the weekend. I think that I to will go to my room, so please lead the way!"

Maggie left the sauna first, switching it off as she went, and walked around the pool to pick up her dress. She stopped and turned to look at Luca when she heard him laugh loudly and gave him a quizzical look.

He was laughing hard now, and Maggie thought he had a very pleasant laugh. In between large guffaws he managed to say, "I see the Count has been up to his old tricks. He has made a terrible mess of your most lovely bottom Ms Rossi."

Maggie blushed a deep crimson and was lost for words, so just turned again, picked up her dress and slipped it on. As they left the pool room, she noticed with some surprise that Luca hadn't bothered to dress so she asked him, "Where are your clothes?"

"Oh, I left them in the room. I hope it is not embarrassing for you to walk with me like this?"

Maggie knew nobody would care so stated, "Not at all Mr Fratelli," as she led him up the stairs, through the entrance hall and up the next stairs. Stopping outside her room she stopped and said, "This is me Mr. Fratelli. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. Shall we see each other at dinner?"

"Thank you, Ms Rossi," he said with a small bow, "I enjoyed myself immensely and look forward to renewing our acquaintance at dinner. Until then, I wish you a nice evening." With that he started to climb the stairs to his own room. Maggie watched him go, and especially she watched his small taut buttocks and licked her lips like a lioness surveying her prey, "Very nice," she whispered under her breath before entering her room. It was nearly four o`clock so she called Charlotte to see if she was on schedule.

She answered before the phone had finished ringing once, "What!" she nearly shouted down the phone.

Maggie was stunned, "I was just checking that everything was on schedule for this evening. What's wrong?"

"I`m sorry," mumbled Charlotte, "Stressed, that's all. My last meeting overran, and I got away later than planned. My dinner hour was spent buying goodies to tease the Count..........and you, you dyke bitch! I didn`t sleep well last night after your last sentence on our call got me all fucking horny. All I kept seeing was your pussy in front of my face. At four in the morning, I got up and watched lesbian porn on the computer whilst sitting on my vibrator for twenty minutes. If I have rings under my eyes and if the Count hates me, remember it was your fault you cow!"

Maggie was laughing at her friend as the images she created flashed in her mind. "What are you doing now? You sound like you're in the tube, you are all echoey?"

"I`m in the bath and shaving my fucking snatch so it is all smooth for you and the Count, and whoever else wants a taste. I already cut my legs to shit so fuck off and let me finish. See you soon. Love you," and the phone went dead.

With dismay Maggie realised that she hadn`t spoken to Bert about the pickup for Charlotte. She ran down the stairs and looked outside. The Rolls was there but no Bert. In haste she went into the kitchen and found him reading the racing pages with a cup of tea and a cigarette. "Thank God!" Maggie said, "I forgot to tell you that there is a person coming for dinner and she needs picking up. Same place you picked me up Bert. Is that, OK?"

"No sweat Maggie. The Mistress told me this morning. Ms Collins, right?"

"Oh, thank you Bert. Six thirty. Charlotte Collins."

"I will leave here at five forty-five. Should be plenty of time. Any problems I will give you a buzz. Now piss off and leave me in piece," he said with mock annoyance.

Maggie laughed and skipped from the room. She was in a great mood after her shopping, the fantastic fuck from Luca and she was really looking forward to seeing her friend again, and if she was totally honest with herself, she was looking forward to fucking her even more, which, after their call a minute ago, sounded like that would be totally possible.

Arriving in her room she still had nearly two hours before her meeting with the Count. She was going to make every second count as she didn`t want to be outdone by her friend, who would surely be her usual fuckable picture of beauty.

She started the bath and added a good measure of oil that filled the bathroom with the aroma of exotic Eastern spices. She jumped in the shower and shaved her legs and armpits before taking extreme care shaving her pubic mound, ensuring there was not one hair or bristle to be found. Her pussy lips were still a bit sore from Luca and she had to be very attentive as she manoeuvred her Bic throwaway around the entrance to the opening she hoped would see a lot of action this evening.

Once satisfied, she spent twenty minutes lying in the oily water and letting the scent seep into every pore on her body. The oily water felt sensational on her freshly shaved skin.

The next twenty minutes were spent styling her hair until it shone as it cascaded onto her shoulders.

Make up was always quick for Maggie. A little lip gloss, a touch of eyeshadow and an application of mascara to thicken her long eye lashes. Black eyeliner and she was done.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers