The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lingerie was an easy choice tonight. She had bought her dress to match a pastel green set that she had noticed yesterday. This set was a bit daring with a hole cut in the cups of the bra where her nipples poked through. The panties were delicate with a parting in them that left the lips of her slit exposed. The garter belt was simple. Maggie selected some pale green stockings from her drawer. She thought they were a strange choice from Luigi when she had taken them from the box initially, but now she saw that they went perfectly with the lingerie set.

Maggie looked at herself in the mirror once she was done. She licked one finger and ran it provocatively along her unprotected slit and was pleased to feel no remaining tenderness from the intense intercourse with Luca.

Pulling on the dress she cinched it tight with the sash whilst taking care that it wasn`t so tight that it would be difficult to release quickly, allowing someone access to what lay beneath.

She did a twirl in front of the mirror and slipped her stockinged feet into a pair of her new Jimmy Choo`s. They were bright yellow with the trademark red soles. The heels were four inches, and it took her a few seconds to adapt to their height.

The clock was chiming quarter to six as she made her way down to the library. The Count wasn`t there but Franky was, and in the process of draining Milo for her own medicinal needs. James stood to one side with a shrivelled dick so he must have already been milked by Franky. Maggie watched her boss sucking on the young man and playing with his balls. She coughed slightly and made slurping sounds as Milo shot a considerable load into her mouth. Maggie had only seen Tristan and Raymond with Franky in her time here so guessed that Milo had a good weeks' worth of come saved up and Franky was striving to keep it all in her mouth as she made valiant efforts to swallow it.

Eventually Franky managed to let Milo`s slimy emission slip down her throat and she was in the process of washing it down with white wine as the Count entered.

He sat behind the desk and gave each woman a glowing smile, "Shall we begin ladies. May I say how nice you both look."

Franky and Maggie mumbled their thanks for the compliment as he continued, "We had a surprise when Luca Fratelli turned up earlier than planned, but I understand that Bert and Jeremy took care of his bags as you were in the city. I also know that later Maggie was very adept in the performance of her duties and Mr Fratelli was singing her praises when I met him on the stairs a few minutes ago. So, congratula-tions to you Maggie. I hope you give all our guests such a five-star service."

Maggie knew what was implied and beamed her pride as she made a small joke of it, "Of course Master. All your guests will be handled most intimately by me."

Both Franky and the Count laughed at her joke, much to her relief. The Count went on, "Tomorrow will be a very busy day, Maggie. Bert has already rented cars for the young lads, and they will help him in coordinating the pickups. Maggie, I expect you to have an overview and greet each guest on their arrival and settle them into their rooms. The arrival times are spread throughout the day so there shouldn`t be a reason for you to not greet them all personally when they arrive. Please make sure you have the mobile numbers from Bert and the boys and please ensure they have yours."

"Of course, Master "Maggie said in a strong voice, emboldened by the Count`s earlier compliment.

The Count rose and handed Maggie a piece of paper with names, times and places, "That list should help you keep abreast of the situation Maggie." He said while retaking his seat.

The girls for the entertainment will be delivered by their owner in a minibus on Saturday she has promised to be here at twelve, which is in a gap of about one hour while the guests will be at lunch, so you can get them settled in during that time."

"I suggest we all meet here tomorrow night before dinner, about seven twenty, to talk through how the day went. Now, if there are no further questions we will break, and I will see you both at dinner. What time is your friend due Maggie?"

"I hope by seven Master."

"Perfect. Franky, what room was she given?"

"Suffolk. Everything is ready for her. Will you take her up Maggie."

"Of course. I just hope she doesn't have too many bags."

The Count looked at them expectantly but neither had any questions, so he left. Franky poured herself another glass of wine, plus one for Maggie. She rang the small silver bell and when Jeremy appeared she instructed him to bring another bottle and two more glasses. One for Charlotte, and one in case Luca appeared. He had just pushed a new bottle into the bucket and placed the glasses next to it when the double doors opened, and Charlotte entered with Bert standing in the shadows behind her.

The sight of her friend nearly took Maggie's breath away. She was dressed in a long black coat that fell to her calves. It had faux fur around the cuffs, hem and collar. On her feet she had unbelievable five-inch stiletto black heels. Her blonde hair was swept around her head in a manner that must have taken her stylist an hour at least. It was held in place by tortoise shell clips, so that her slender neck was on full display. Her piercing blue eyes were enhanced with the darkest blue eye shadow and her lips were painted a bright post box red.

Bert placed a huge suitcase just inside the doors before shutting them behind him as he left. Maggie would only have needed a bag that size for a three-week vacation. Maggie sprung from her seat to embrace her friend, who scolded her when she went to kiss her cheek, "Don`t you dare. It took me bloody hours to do this make up and I don`t want you fucking it up."

All three women in the room laughed as Charlotte walked towards Franky with her hand extended, "Charlotte Collins. And you must be the Mrs Stein that I have heard so little about?" she said with a grin.

They shook hands. "Franky please. No ceremony here apart from the Count. Please let me take your coat." Franky helped Charlotte remove the large coat and Jeremy appeared unbidden and took it away with him as he left.

Maggie was again lost for words. Charlotte looked stunning. Her black skirt hugged her hips and fell to her knees. There was a large reverse V cut in the front from the hem to nearly her crotch giving a glori-ous view of sheer black stockings and the hint of hidden panties. Her top was just a transparent over-sized T-Shirt of bright red chiffon. The wide neck meant that one of her chalk-coloured shoulders was always exposed. Under this nearly see-through top her stomach and breasts were covered by a black corset that was tantalisingly visible through the top`s thin material. The most delicate of red bows ran from her waist to the stiff underwiring of the cups. The corset pushed her breasts up so much that her nipples were almost spilling out of the cups. The look was high class slut, Maggie thought with a grin, and Charlotte had left them with no doubt that she was in this for the complete experience.

Franky feasted her eyes over Charlottes outfit and exclaimed, "Wonderful, truly wonderful. I am sure the Count will not refuse you looking like that, now please sit and tell me all about yourself."

Franky handed Charlotte a glass of wine and then Charlotte told her all about where she came from, her job, the university and her marriage to Terry. Franky feigned interest but eventually she interrupted her with a blunt, "What kind of sex do you like Charlotte?"

Charlotte didn`t miss a beat. Maggie guessed that she had been expecting the questions to go in that direction, "I love sex. Every kind really. If I had to pick, I would say my favourite thing is oral. Giving and receiving. Men or women."

"What is your favourite position to be fucked would you say?" asked Franky.

"I think, like most women I like it from behind, somehow the dick just goes deeper in that position. If a man has a big dick, I also enjoy riding them like a horse. When I am in the mood and had a few drinks, I really love anal. There is something so deliciously naughty about having someone's cock up your arse. Wouldn`t you agree Franky?"

"Yes dear. I to enjoy a good anal fucking, although, as you say I must be in the right frame of mind to really enjoy it."

Maggie was sitting in stunned silence listening to her friend tell her boss things that she had never even told her when she was drunk. Charlotte had never mentioned anal once in their boozy evenings.

Franky continued with her questions, "Have you any experience with BDSM, submissive, dominant role play and such?"

Charlotte glanced quickly at Maggie, as she knew her friend had a penchant for spanking, before looking Franky directly in the eyes once more, "To be honest Franky I don`t have much experience. My husband Terry is a real pussycat and I love to be the one who makes him happy. So, I suppose that makes my personality a bit submissive in bed. At work I am a real ball buster so there I am dominant."

She paused, took a deep breath and then continued, "The only experience I have of punishment was with an ex-boyfriend. He was a jockey, and one day he gave me a hundred pounds to put on a horse and I put it on the wrong one and he lost his money. He was so mad that he stripped me naked and lashed by bum and pussy with his horse crop until I was crying. The funny thing was that we had the best sex of our lives that night, so it wasn`t all bad."

"If you got the opportunity, would you like to experiment with that again?"

Charlotte didn`t answer immediately. She screwed up her face as she thought how to answer and then softly, she replied, "I think. Yes, I think. If the man was a real masculine man and he spanked me as a part of his complete domination of me in bed. I think I could get off on that. If that opportunity arose this weekend, I would give it a go, but I would like to have the security of a safe word, so I could stop it if I wasn`t getting any pleasure from it, just pain. Does that answer your question. Yes, I would like to be dominated by a strong man, but I am not sure that I am into whipping or flagellation. But you never know." And she grinned broadly at Franky.

"Thank you for a truthful and detailed answer, now what about lesbian sex?"

"When I was in Uni, I had a girlfriend for a few months. I loved that period in my life. I still had the odd one-night stand as I couldn`t completely abstain from cock. My girlfriend and I had a few threesomes with guys, but she was a complete dyke and not into boys at all. I loved those threesomes. A dick in your pussy while you are muff diving is my idea of heaven."

Franky was laughing loudly now as Maggie just stared open mouthed at her friend.

Deep within the house the clock chimed loudly indicating that it was a quarter to eight and the three women made their way to the dining room. Luca and the Count were already there and sitting chatting in Italian. They both stopped talking when they saw Charlotte, who walked boldly up to the Count introduced herself and offered him her hand. The Count shook her hand and introduced her to Luca Fratelli at his side.

When he had recovered from the obvious shock of seeing this unexpected vision of beauty come into the room the Count announced, "Welcome Ms Collins. You look superb tonight, as do my beautiful wife and Ms Rossi. Please sit. Would you all like wine?" The girls and Luca all nodded, and the Count rang for Jeremy as the girls sat along one side of the table opposite Luca. Franky was nearest to the Count with Charlotte directly opposite Luca and Maggie at the end.

Jeremy appeared with two bottles of red wine and opened them before leaving them on the table near the Count. The Count walked around the table and poured wine for them all before he poured his own and sat down. Jeremy brought the food, assisted by Ingrid as they were more people than usual this evening. The chicken breast was delicious. It had been fried in paprika and then covered with a spicy tomato sauce. It was accompanied by small pieces of pasta that were sprinkled with savoury cheese.

While they ate Franky recounted everything that Charlotte had told her about a few minutes before, and the count listened intently, as did Luca, who was having real problems tearing his eyes away from Charlottes corset encased breasts. He stared to such an extent that in the end Charlotte adjusted the cups slightly until both her nipples were on full display. Maggie thought Luca was going to choke when she did this.

Once Jeremy had cleared their plates the Count turned to Charlotte and said, "Your favourite thing is oral. Did I understand that correctly?"

"Yes Sir, "Charlotte answered, her voice strong, "I love to suck dick and I especially love it when those dicks explode in my mouth."

"Would you like to give us a demonstration of your skills?"

"Sure. Where and when?"

"Here and now," the Count said as he stood up and pulled his zipper down.

"Certainly Sir," Charlotte answered him, as she realised quickly that this was her Golden Ticket to the party.

She stood up and walked around the table and was about to kneel to blow the Count when he said, "My dear Ms Collins. Before you get on your beautiful knees, I would ask that you remove your clothing. I am sure I am not alone at this table in wondering what delights you have barely hidden underneath, and I for one would love to see them."

Charlotte didn`t bat an eyelid as she pulled her arms out of the wispy T-shirt and pulled it down over her hips so she didn`t mess up her hair. Once that item was on the floor, she undid the zip at the back of her skirt and theatrically bent double has she pulled it to the floor. As she returned upright, she once more moved towards the Count, but he stopped her again, "Please walk twice around the table Ms Collins so we can all get a good look at what you were hiding."

Charlotte set off boldly to circumvent the table as Maggie gasped audibly. Her friend wasn`t wearing any panties and her freshy shave mons glistened in the harsh light of the dining room. The corset was the old-fashioned styles with sewn in stiffening that constricted her abdomen and gave her a curvy hourglass figure. The corset stopped at her waist and her breasts had now popped completely out of the cups after she bent down to remove her skirt. Her C-Cup breasts now rested on the rigid under-wired cups of the corset and her pale pink nipples were engorged and hard. Maggie gazed at her perfect bottom as she passed where she was sitting, the buttocks taut and with not an ounce of fat. The corset had laces running up the back and they were pulled tightly together. The four thick straps hanging from the bodice were attached to the dark black tops of her sheer ebony stockings with old fash-ioned metal clips.

Charlotte passed behind the Count who was now sitting again. Maggie was enjoying the show. Charlotte had the most beautiful sexy body and Maggie could feel her juices starting to soak into the silk panties that she was wearing. Charlotte had passed behind Luca and was turning the corner at the far end of the table when the Count said, "Stop!"

Charlotte stopped and looked at the Count. "Walk to the door," he said, and Charlotte followed his directions. There was a gap over about three yards between the door and the end of the table that was at the opposite end to where the Count sat watching.

"Now shuffle backwards, bend over and clasp your ankles." Again, Charlotte did as instructed and everybody at the table was now treated to a fabulous view of Charlotte`s slightly swollen pussy lips. The view was improved when the Count told her, "Open your legs wider Ms Collins." And she did.

Once he was happy with the degradation of her friend Maggie heard the count ring the bell. Maggie hadn`t seen him do it because she was transfixed with the sight of her neighbour bent over with her pussy on full display framed by the two thick straps from a corset.

Maggie was dragged away from the view as she heard Jeremy and Ingrid enter with their desert. Jeremy paid no attention to Charlotte as he placed plates before the Count, Franky, and Maggie. Ingrid however glanced at Charlotte as she was placing the plate in front of Luca and didn`t see Charlotte`s discarded skirt on the floor. The young girl stumbled as she tripped on the skirt and the custard on Luca`s plate slid off and landed on his black shirt leaving a bright yellow mark on the sleeve.

Maggie watched in fear as she saw the Count`s countenance change from smiling to a glare like thunder. Ingrid was dabbing at the spot with a handkerchief and apologising over and over as the Count said quietly, "Leave it Ingrid. Please go and stand next to Ms Collins. Remove your dress and place your hands behind your head."

"Yes Master," Ingrid said with a noticeable tremor in her voice.

The calm way he had spoken, rather than shouting, was in some ways more terrifying Maggie thought as she watched Ingrid follow his instructions and stand naked next to Charlotte.

The dessert was an apple pie with creamy yellow custard. Before he started to eat the Count spoke again. "Ingrid, could you please place a finger in Ms Collins vagina and tell me if she if she is enjoying herself."

The young blonde girl did as he asked before reporting, "She seems to be enjoying herself very much Master."

"Excellent. Now resume your position, Ingrid. I am not finished with you yet."

The four of them ate in silence and Maggie could see that Luca paid more attention to the two beauties by the doors than he did to the food.

The small bell rang again, and Jeremy removed their plates as the Count announced, "I think we will move this evening's entertainment to the ballroom. I purchased a novel item this afternoon and I want to see it in action before tomorrow."

The four of them rose from the table and Maggie watched the Count whisper something in Franky`s ear before he led the way from the room. The Count was in front with Ingrid walking behind him and Luca behind her, his eyes glued to the shapely, rounded, pale cheeks of the blonde's bottom.

Maggie and Charlotte walked side by side and Maggie heard her friend whisper, "Fucking hell, is it always like this? I am so fucking turned on, I hope to God, somebody fucks me soon. My pussy is dripping." Maggie glanced at her friend in amazement as out of the corner of her eye she saw Franky turn in the opposite direction to the ballroom and enter the library.

Walking into the ballroom Maggie watched as the Count said, Ingrid, please stand there," indicating that she should wait before the large wooden cross. Maggie saw the shivers run through Ingrid`s body as she realised her fate for spilling the custard on Luca.

Maggie was looking around the room now and saw that the young guys had finished carving all the pumpkins and they were spread at intervals all around the large room. With a shudder she saw that the flogging bench had also been brought upstairs and stood near to the cross. In the middle of the dance-floor was a strange object that she had never seen before. It looked like an electric motor with a cable leading from it and across the floor to one of the chaise-longue. Maggie saw that there was a large plastic phallus attached to the top of the cylindrical machine, which looked to be at least eight inches in length and with a girth even bigger than Luca`s cock.

Charlotte whispered, "Fucking Hell!" and this time Maggie detected the first tremor of fear in her voice.

The Count asked Luca, "Mr Fratelli, could you please help me move the bench?"

Maggie and Charlotte watched as the two men positioned the heavy bench at the edge of the dance floor before the Count beckoned Charlotte to join him next to it. On unsteady legs she went to him.