The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 06

Story Info
The guests arrive.
18.4k words
4.84
5.7k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the sixth part of my latest story. It started off as a tongue in cheek short story for the Halloween competition, but it soon turned into a long, long story as the characters developed and I enjoyed writ-ing about them. It also took me four weeks to write it, so too late for the competition LOL. The story contains elements of BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. Some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maggie came awake to the pleasant feeling of someone stroking her left nipple. Opening her eyes, she saw that Charlotte was now spooning her and her left hand was casually playing with Maggie`s breast. Her friend had her eyes closed and was in that state between awake and sleeping as she continued to stroke the nipple playfully. Maggie was just starting to respond to her friends' dreamy advances when her mobile buzzed angrily.

Maggie switched it off and entangled herself from under Charlotte`s arm and padded softly into the bathroom. Half an hour later she re-entered the bedroom to see that Charlotte hadn`t moved and was now sleeping, her impressive breasts rising and falling with every breath.

Maggie went into her closet to get dressed. Going for comfort more than erotic, Maggie took out a pair of pale green French knickers with matching vest. The silk underwear felt perfect against her freshly washed and shaved body. Putting on her bottle green suit she buttoned the jacket so that the silk vest was just visible beneath. She checked her yellow Jimmy Choo's to see if they had any marks from the previous evening, and then pushed them onto her bare feet when she saw they looked as good as new.

Maggie quietly exited her room after first grabbing her new business cards and the paper the Count had given her detailing all the guest movements for the day.

Walking down the stairs she glanced at her list. The first to arrive should be Anastasia Müller, closely followed by Hans Holz. Both were flying into Heathrow, about forty-five minutes apart. Then Lucinda Bowles-Jones would arrive at Kings Cross at just after ten. Maxime Lacourt arrived at Gatwick just before eleven and then there was a gap for an hour. Charles Brown needed to be met at Stanstead, followed by Gabrielle Cassoni at Heathrow. Nadja Bankova was supposed to arrive around three at Gatwick. The last two guest would arrive at Heathrow at near enough the same time. Gerald DuPont and Tony Evans could possibly be picked up by the same driver, but Maggie decided she would send two in case one of the guests were delayed.

Walking into the kitchen she saw that all the people she required for the operation were already sitting at the large wooden table. Bert and Jeremy had cups of coffee before them, and the four young men had their usual orange juice.

She grabbed herself a coffee, cleared her throat and began to address her team. "Good morning, all. I will keep this brief as the first two guests are due to land within the next 90 mins. At Heathrow. Who is going to pick up Ms Müller?" Milo raised his hand, "And Mr. Holz?" Tristan put up his hand. "Excellent. When you arrive at the airport, please give me a call with the expected landing time. Again, when the plane has landed and again, when you have met the guest and can give me an estimate for the time you will be back here. I suggest that you two go now as the traffic is a bastard at this time of the day." Milo and Tristan drained their glasses of orange juice and left.

"Next is Ms Bowles-Jones at Kings Cross,"

"I have her," interrupted Bert.

Perfect. Please call me like I asked the other guys so I can track where everybody is. Sorry to be such a pain, but this is my first big job for the Count, and I really don`t want to fuck it up!"

"No problem, "Bert replied with a smile.

"Who is going for Mr La Court at Gatwick?" Raymond waved at Maggie

"So, you have Mr Brown at Stanstead then James?" Maggie said and received a nod of agreement and a broad smile from the handsome young man.

Maggie continued, "The rest of the pickups we will arrange later as people start to return, and we know about delays and other things that could throw a spanner in the works. Have a great day and we will see us all later."

Maggie took another coffee and made her way back up to her room. When she entered, she saw that her bed was empty, but she heard splashing sounds coming from the bathroom. Peeking around the corner she saw Charlotte immersed in the bath.

Her friend smiled when she saw Maggie, "Hello working girl," she said with a grin. "I am a guest, so will spend the day luxuriating in the opulence surrounding me and hopefully sucking and fucking my way through the guest list."

"You are so terrible Charlotte." Maggie couldn't help but grin at her friend, who aways seemed to be in the best of moods. "However, I could need your help if there are delays and several guests arrive at the same time. Do you have a nice suit in that wardrobe that you call a suitcase."

Charlotte made a grumpy face and then smiled, "Sure do darling. Just tell me which handsome guest I must take up to their room, and then give me an hour before the next job."

"Fuck you!" Maggie said, and she was still smiling as she sat at the desk with her laptop creating an excel spread sheet to monitor the guest's arrivals. She had just finished the table when Milo called to inform her that the Vienna plane had arrived early, and he was waiting for Ms. Müller at arrivals.

She had just hung up from Milo when Tristan rang to say there was a twenty-minute delay on the Munich flight, but he was there and waiting.

Maggie entered the information in her spread sheet and looked at the time in the bottom right hand corner of her screen. Ten past nine. By nine thirty Milo should be on his way back and Tristan should be waiting for his guest to exit arrivals.

Sipping her coffee, she waited for the next update as Charlotte appeared naked from the bathroom. Maggie experienced a fleeting sense of lust, but quickly suppressed it as she had work to do. Charlotte and her beautiful body would have to wait until later.

Charlotte grabbed the mug from Maggie`s hand and drank the entire contents without asking. "Do you want to go to your room and settle in?" Maggie asked

"Maybe. Where is it?"

"Next floor up. The room is called Suffolk."

"Maybe later. Think I will hang around here for a bit if you have no objections?" With that she started to stroll around the room.

She entered the walk-in closet and Maggie heard her shout from within, "Fucking hell your wardrobe has seen an upgrade. If I get to wear stuff like this the Count can hire me tomorrow, plus whip the shit out of me every night if he wants!"

Maggie started to answer when her phone rang again. Milo said, "I have Ms Müller Maggie. We should be at home by just after ten," and then the line went dead.

Maggie noted the time in her matrix and saw she had more than thirty minutes before the first guest would arrive. It was now nine thirty. Maggie called to Charlotte, "You want a coffee, Charlotte? Cappuccino, OK? No sugar I think?"

"Yes, yes and yes," came the muffled answer from the depths of her closet.

Maggie was walking down the stairs to the kitchen when Tristan rang to tell her that the Munich flight had now landed.

After making two coffees for herself and Charlotte she made her way back to her room. Opening the door with her elbow she walked into the room carefully so as not to spill the hot beverages. She nearly dropped both cups when she saw Charlotte lying on the bed with a clamp on both of her nipples and running Maggie`s large vibrator up and down her slit.

"What the fuck Charlotte!" exclaimed Maggie, but her friend seemed ambivalent to her presence and was now playing with the nipple clamps as she continued to stimulate herself with the huge vibrator.

Charlotte giggled as she said, "I found your toy box you dirty cow," and she nodded her head towards the open nightstand drawer.

Maggie was a little ashamed when she saw the butt plug and large bottle of lube was now sitting on the nightstand, but she quickly recovered when Charlotte said breathlessly, "I am going to need some help with the plug. Can you lube me up please?" and she rolled over onto her tummy. One hand was underneath her still, as she pushed the vibrator against her pussy and Charlotte used the other hand to pull her arse cheeks apart exposing the light brown star of her anus.

"You cannot be fucking serious Charlotte. I am fucking working, and have no time to stick things in your bum!" To reinforce the point her mobile buzzed and Tristan informed her that he had Mr. Holz and should be back around ten thirty depending on traffic."

"It won`t take a second Maggie, and then I promise I will go to my room and leave you in peace." Charlotte was almost begging Maggie.

Maggie entered the latest information on her sheet and glanced at the time. Ten to ten. If she was quick, she could do as Charlotte asked and be in the foyer in time to meet Ms Müller. "Fuck it!" she said and went to sit next to Charlotte on the bed.

There was no eroticism in her actions as she squirted a copious amount of lube into Charlotte`s bum hole, waggled her finger around inside it for a few seconds and then pushed the plug home, causing Charlotte to shriek loudly, "Now fuck off to your own room and leave me to work you're a crazy bitch!" Maggie said curtly.

Maggie went to the bathroom to wash her hands and then moved quickly down the stairs to meet the first guest of the day. Jeremy was already waiting when she arrived, and she nodded a greeting to him.

Maggie was just on time, as a striking woman in her early forties exploded through the door with Milo a few paces behind, red faced and struggling with a huge suitcase, a suit bag and an old-fashioned leather holdall. As Maggie walked towards the woman she sneered, "Who are you?"

Maggie kept her best "irate passenger" look on her face. She had mastered it when working at the airport. She smiled and said, "Maggie Rossi, Ms Müller. Manageress for Guest Relations," handing the woman one of her new embossed visiting cards.

Maggie was just about to go into her welcome speech when the woman nearly shouted, "So you are responsible for sending this boy and a mere Lexus to meet me. Where are Bert and the Rolls? I have never felt so disrespected in my life."

Maggie was flabbergasted by the woman`s reaction, but she controlled herself, and then lied, "I am so sorry Ms Müller. Bert was supposed to pick you up in the Rolls, but he got delayed in traffic and we didn`t want to keep you waiting." Her answer seemed to appease the older woman as she said nothing in reply to Maggie`s white lie.

As Jeremy moved forwards and asked, "May I take your coat Madam?" Maggie ran her eyes over Ms Müller. Early forties, tall, striking green eyes with short brown hair cropped closely to her scalp. Jeremy was just helping her out of a full length white and beige fur coat that didn`t look fake to Maggie. Underneath she was wearing a cream, figure-hugging wool dress that showed off her trim figure and C- cup breasts to perfection. The dress stopped at her knees, and she was wearing brown, leather boots with a low heel that met the hem of her dress.

"Can I show you to your room Ms Müller? The Count has allocated you our best guest room. Essex."

"Please do Ms Rossi," she answered whilst twirling Maggie`s card between her fingers.

"Can I help you, Milo?" Maggie asked seeing that the poor boy was toiling under the weight of this obnoxious woman`s luggage.

"I will help him Maggie, you go on up with Ms Müller. We will be there in a second." Cut in Jeremy.

Maggie led the way and Ms Müller followed two steps behind. Maggie glanced back at her once and saw the woman was studying her business card as if it held all the secrets of the World. Pushing open the door with the Essex nameplate she let Ms Müller enter first before following her inside.

"I think you will find everything you need, but if you require anything at all please call the number on my card. Day or night. Maggie opened the bathroom door and switched on the light as Jeremy and Milo deposited the baggage in the room and then beat a hasty retreat.

"I suppose this would be adequate," Ms Müller haughtily replied. She gazed around the room and then an evil grin crossed her face as she said almost in a whisper, "Your business card says no desire refused. Is that correct?"

"Yes Madam. What do you desire?" Maggie asked with a slight tremor of fear in her voice. She wasn`t afraid of having sex with the woman, that was part and parcel of her job, but she didn`t have much time as the next guest would arrive in around twenty minutes.

The older woman ran her eyes over Maggie like a tiger sizing up an antelope before they sprang. Ms Müller spoke quietly and enunciated every word carefully as she said, "I desire, Ms Rossi, to spank your naughty young bottom for disrespecting me by sending that boy to collect me."

Maggie swallowed hard, surprising herself when she replied, "Of course Madam. Shall I bend over?"

Ms Müller smiled at Maggie`s subservience and said, "Please remove your skirt and bend over that wooden chair. This won`t take a minute." She pointed at the wooden straight-backed chair next to the desk.

Maggie shimmied out of her skirt and bent over the chair, gripping the arm rests to support herself. She heard Ms Müller move behind her and felt her smallish hands caress her bum through the silky French knickers as she muttered, "My word you are a beauty Ms Rossi, and such wonderful underwear. It is making me quite wet just looking at you."

Then she slapped Maggie roughly on the right cheek of her bum.

Maggie was loving it as the older woman slapped her ten times on each cheek until Maggie heard her blowing with the effort and Ms Müller stopped, going to sit on the bed. Straightening, Maggie re-placed her skirt and said, "Thank you Madam. We will see each other later I am sure," Maggie smiled at her and hoped the woman had realised that Maggie wouldn`t be averse to her spanking her some more during the weekend, „If you require anything at all please call me," and with that Maggie left her to unpack and settle in.

Maggie arrived back in the entrance hall with a warm glow on her bum and a moist vagina. She really was becoming a spanking slut, but she had no time to dwell on that as through the door burst a tall man of around twenty-six or twenty-seven.

He was movie star handsome, with pale grey eyes and a mop of unruly brown hair. He was dressed casually in a pink polo shirt and dark blue jeans, with a navy blazer around his shoulders. Tristan was behind him with the smallest suitcase she had seen in the last two days. The man saw her looking at his small case and winked at her saying, "Hopefully I will not need many clothes this weekend, especially if all the guests are as sexy as you, whoever you maybe."

Maggie did her whole welcome speech, introducing herself and handing him her card. She took the small bag from Tristan and said in flawless German, "Please follow me Herr. Holz. You are in room Devon on the second floor."

As they walked up the stairs Maggie asked, "How was your flight Herr Holz?"

"Please call me Hans, and I will call you Maggie," the young man said before answering her question," The flight was fine thank you, although the delay was annoying. On the plus side I was the only one in Business Class, with a shapely, blonde, cutey pie of a stewardess to look after just little old me. Lufthansa people are usually right miserable bastards but Ulrike, that was her name, flirted with me as she brought my drinks. I could tell she would be a vixen in the sack, so I offered her two hundred euros to let me shag her in the toilet. She asked for a thousand. We negotiated for a bit and ended on 600. I was right about her being a bit of a slut as she had only thigh high stockings under her navy blue skirt, and no panties. Well, to cut a long story short I had just penetrated her delicious tight pussy and given her a good couple of good thrusts when the captain announced ten minutes to landing and fasten your seat belts. Well, Ulrike was off me in a flash, and off to do her landing duties. Left me with severe blue balls and minus 600 Euro."

As he finished his story Maggie placed his suitcase on the floor of his room and turning to him, she said, "Herr Holz. I am so sorry about that, but I can help you out if you wish." With that Maggie dropped to her knees, pulled his trousers down roughly and freed a rather small cock. He can only have been maximum four inches in length even though he was very hard.

Maggie was under time pressure now, and just fed him quickly into her mouth and began bobbing up and down whilst massaging his balls to expedite the process. Maybe it was Maggie`s mind playing tricks on her, but she was sure that she could still taste Lufthansa pussy on his dick. Gerald must have been over stimulated by his attempt at joining the mile high club as he shot his load in her mouth in less than two minutes.

After wiping her mouth using a tissue, she wished him a nice day and left him standing in the middle of his room with his boxers and trousers still around his ankles.

"Two down, seven to go," she thought as she walked along the landing. Passing the door to "Essex" she heard voices and saw that the door was ajar. Stopping Maggie peered through the crack and saw Ms Müller on the bed with Franky bobbing up and down between her open thighs. Maggie heard her say, "Oh Franky. I have missed you terribly. You are so adept with that gorgeous tongue of yours, and you always get me off in the best way possible. Spanking that new sexy, young girl that you hired made me so fucking horny."

Maggie experienced a flash of pride when Franky raised her head and said, "We all love Maggie. The Count thinks she is wonderful, and so do I. She accepted his mark after only three days, beating my record by one day."

Her chest puffed out in pride at knowing the Count loved her. She started down the stairs and met Ingrid walking stiffly up the stairs with her arms full of towels. Maggie stopped and asked, "How are you, Ingrid? I wanted to come to see you, but it was late, and I had Charlotte with me. Did someone take care of your wounds?"

"I´m fine Maggie. Was my own stupid fault, but your friend was winking at me, if you know what I mean, and not with her eye. Then I just lost concentration. Franky took care of me, and I am taking pain killers, everything should be OK by tomorrow."

Maggie kissed Ingrid on the cheek, then they went in opposite directions. Maggie arrived back in the foyer to find Jeremy flustered for the first time. He told her, "Bert got in a fender bender with another car. The guy was drunk. Can you believe it? Pissed at ten in the morning. Bert has to give a statement to the police before he can come back. He has the guest, but they are waiting on the police to finish with them. Luckily, they are both unhurt. What do you want to do?"

"Send Milo," Maggie said quickly," And tell him to ask Bert to call me as soon as possible."

Jeremy went out onto the drive where Tristan and Milo were chatting next to their cars. Seconds later Milo pulled out of the drive in the sleek, black Lexus estate.

Maggie walked to the driveway and called out to Tristan, who trotted over to her.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers