The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

Maggie told him, "Tristan, please do the 12:30 pick up at Heathrow, Ms Cassoni from Rome with BA," He saluted theatrically and jumped in his Lexus before driving out through the large iron gates.

She had just re-entered the house when her mobile buzzed. It was Milo telling her "I have the guest. Bert was literally about a mile away. He is talking to the police now but should be finished quite soon. The Rolls is driveable, just a long scratch down the left-hand wing."

Maggie looked at her watch. Ten to eleven. She should be hearing from Raymond soon at Gatwick.

Maggie heard the doors slam outside and Milo walked in with an attractive woman appriximately the same age as Maggie. Her green eyes sparkling under brown hair cut in a stylish bob. There were a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks that seemed to add to her beauty rather detract from it. She didn`t seem to upset after the accident and was laughing and joking with Milo as if they had known each other for years.

Maggie did her welcome spiel,and after handing her, her card said, "Can I show you to your room Ms Bowles-Jones?"

The woman was practically giggling now as she said, "BJ. Please call me BJ. BJ by name, and BJ by nature. Can`t beat a good blow job," and then she winked at Milo.

Maggie smiled back at the woman and told her, "You are in room Lancashire, maybe Milo can show you the way and take your bags. Where are your bags?"

"Still in the Rolls Maggie," Milo said before leading a giggling Ms Bowles- Jones up the stairs, to receive his reward blow job no doubt.

Maggie was grinning at the pair as her mobile rang. It was Bert, and he told her he was fine and would be home in ten minutes.

Raymond called next and told Maggie that Mr La Court had landed. He should have him in the next twenty minutes. She had just hung up from Raymond when Tristan called to tell her the Rome flight had a forty-minute delay but should land at twelve thirty. She looked at her watch. Eleven thirty. Everything was going as well as could be expected, apart from the accident.

Maggie went to get a coffee. She was just sitting down at the kitchen table when James called from Stanstead to tell her that Mr Brown`s Belfast flight was delayed until four o`clock and asked what should he do. Maggie told him to stay there and get himself something to eat.

Taking her coffee, she started up to her room to enter everything in her spread sheet. She met Milo, on the stairs, who had a stupid grin on his face and winked at Maggie as he passed. She called after him, "Milo. Three o`clock. Gatwick. Ms Bankova from Frankfurt." She got a thumbs up from the happy young man.

The first thing she noticed in her room was that Charlotte was gone, and so was Charlotte`s massive suitcase, plus the entire contents of Maggie's "Toy box", as Charlotte had called it. Maggie had no time to worry about her friend as she played with the new expected arrival times and factored in all the delays. If Bert felt OK, and the Rolls was still driveable, Maggie could foresee no major problems. Raymond should have Mr La Court soon. Tristan was already waiting on the Rome flight, and James was stuck at Stanstead waiting on the delayed Belfast flight. Milo was already on his way to Gatwick to pick-up Ms Bankova. This meant she only had to worry about the last two Heathrow pickups. Bert could do one, and whoever was back first from the guys could do the other. Maggie started to relax.

Taking her empty coffee mug back to the kitchen she bumped into Bert, "How are you?" she asked.

"I am fine, but the Count will be royally pissed off when he sees the Rolls. The guy driving the other car was so pissed that he fell in the street when I pulled his door open to twat him. The Old Bill tell me he has no licence and no insurance, so that means the Count will have to foot the bill for the repairs, at least five grand I reckon."

"Fuck!" said Maggie, "You still OK to do one of the late pickups at Heathrow?"

"Sure. Which one?"

"DuPont. Air France from Paris at four ten."

"No problem, but now I need a coffee and a fag." Maggie walked with him to the kitchen and had a cheeky drag of his cigarette. She had given up years ago, but still liked a puff occasionally, especially if she was in a good mood.

Maggie sat with Bert, and he told her the story of how he had met the Count as she waited for Raymond to call and say he was on the way back.

Bert had lived in Croydon and been a very bad pro boxer in his younger days. He was bad, because every night he ended up in the pub, and he never left until they threw him out. One night the Count had seen him fight, and even though he had lost badly he had gotten off the canvas on all of the five occasions he had been knocked down. The Count offered him a job as a driver, and security for Franky, on ridiculous money, with one condition. No more drinking! That was twenty years ago and he hadn`t touched a drop since. He finished by saying, "I`m not a faggot or anything, but I love that man, and his wife. I would die protecting them!" and Maggie knew that he meant it.

With a lump in her throat from Bert`s touching story she left him to his paper and walked back to the foyer. She was just about to go to her room when Raymond called to tell her he was ten minutes away. Exactly ten minutes later she was greeting Maxime La Court, shaking his hand and presenting her card. He was a handsome man of maybe fifty. Did the Count know anybody that was fat or ugly she mused as she looked at this older, fit man with salt and pepper short hair. Brown eyes glinted in the light. He was tall, approximately six feet. Dressed in an expensive beige suit with a blue shirt and blue and red striped tie. Maggie thought he must have been a stunner ten or fifteen years ago.

"Please follow me M La Court," she said in fluent French, and she led him up to room Kent. "How was your flight? Raymond picked you up with no problems?"

Using his mother tongue he replied, "Everything went very well Ms Rossi. London is cooler than Nice this time of year, but the weather is unseasonably warm today."

Maggie listened to this man discussing the weather and had a brief moment of panic that Raymond had picked up the wrong La Court. Everybody she had met so far that was associated with the Count seemed to have sex as their favourite topic of conversation, but this man seemed quite normal.

Maggie almost breathed a sigh of relief when on entering the room named Kent, Mr La Court said quietly, "Thank you Ms Rossi. If you would now be so kind as to bend over the bed, I would like to fuck you. I see on your card it says no desire refused, so I presume you have no problem with that?"

Maggie was so happy that Raymond hadn`t picked up the wrong man that she was out of her skirt and French knickers in a second. Leaving her high heels on, she bent over the bed with her knuckles resting on the soft duvet. Mr La Court stood behind her and she heard him pull down his zipper and then a soft thud as his belt hit the carpet still attached to his trousers.

Maggie hadn`t seen the penis that was now pushing gradually inside her, but she knew it was large in girth by the way she felt it stretching her lips apart. She also realised that he was long, as inch after inch filled her snatch until she was not sure she could accept another inch. Once he was fully ensconced in her vagina he began to rock steadily back and forth, never letting more than an inch of his cock leave her warm, wet tunnel.

Maggie had never been fucked this way before, but she found she was quite enjoying herself. It felt a bit like the Sybian dildo, because La Court was flexing his muscles and his dick was moving around inside her.

Maggie started to use her trick of massaging his length with her vaginal muscles. La Court groaned and then pulled himself free of her grip before sliding back into the hilt. One of his strong hands found her clit and whilst staying with his cock embedded in Maggie he began to rub her clit frantically.

Maggie was mewling loudly now at the hands of this experienced lover. She contracted her vaginal muscles once more, clamping his cock within her. His hand was moving quicker on her sensitive clit, and when Maggie felt his seed flowing into her tunnel, she to experienced the nicest of climaxes and let out a soft, "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" as she came.

She felt a sense of loss as he pulled himself free of her vaginal grip. Maggie stood upright, turned to face him, and asked, "Will there be anything else Sir, as I have more guests arriving?"

"No Ms Rossi. Thank you. That was very pleasant, and I look forward to coupling with you again during the weekend. You are very proficient."

Maggie smiled at the compliment, then left his room, walking quickly with her bottom half exposed,her panties and skirt in her hand to stop them staining from the semen running from her snatch. She reached her room in seconds and spent a few minutes in the shower giving herself a strenuous bidet. There were still five more guests to arrive and the last thing she wanted was to meet them with Mr La Court`s spunk staining her panties and running down her leg.

She was patting herself dry after the shower when her mobile buzzed. It was Tristan calling from Heathrow to inform her that he had collected Ms Cassoni and would be home in twenty minutes.

Putting on her panties and skirt, she entered the new information in her spreadsheet and ran her eyes over the data on the screen. Everything was going great. It was just after three and Ms Bankova should be landing any minute now. Her mobile buzzed once more, and Milo told her that the Frankfurt flight had landed, and he expected Ms Bankova in the next thirty minutes. Maggie entered this information as well, before she went downstairs to greet Ms Cassoni. It was three fifteen as she took her place in the foyer alongside Jeremy.

Five minutes later Tristan entered the entrance hall wheeling two large suitcases. Behind him was the most beautiful woman that Maggie had ever seen. Late twenties, with long, lustrous, jet-black hair that hung to the middle of her back in a shimmering cascade. Green eyes that were like pools in a glacier. They were cold, but at the same time welcoming. Her slight bow lips carried the faintest trace of lip gloss. Her button nose was small, yet perfect. The orange silk dress she wore had a deep V- neck that gave Maggie a tantalising glimpse of olive skinned, B-cup breasts. The dress had a belt that show cased the trimmest of waists, and her legs, encased in the thinnest nylon, were long and visible as the dress stopped at mid-thigh. On her feet she wore impossibly high black leather stiletto heels. The manicure on her fingernails was the same burnt orange as her dress, and her smile showed two rows of perfect, brilliant white teeth.

Maggie was speechless for a couple of beats of her heart until she realised that Ms Cassoni was smiling because she had offered Maggie her hand and Maggie was just staring open mouthed at this Goddess. "She must be a Goddess," Maggie thought, "Because no human in history had ever looked this beautiful."

Eventually Maggie recovered enough to speak to this vision of beauty. She stuttered in Italian, "Wel- Welcome Ms Cassoni. I am Maggie Rossi the Guest Relations Manager and anything, literally anything I can do for you (Or to you, she said silently to herself) please do not hesitate to ask. Let me show you up to your room. Tristan, can you bring Ms Cassoni`s bags up please?"

Tristan was also under this woman`s spell as he just nodded crazily, his tongue lolling from his mouth as Maggie led the way upstairs to room Middlesex.

Arriving at the room Tristan placed the two suitcases belonging to Ms Cassoni in the middle of the room, turning to leave when Maggie stopped him. "Tristan, can you do the last pick-up please. Mr Evans from Berlin arrives at four thirty in Heathrow with Lufthansa." Tristan nodded and left Maggie alone with Ms Cassoni.

"Maggie, do you have time to help me maybe? I feel so dirty after the flight and the drive to Fiumicino through the horrible Rome traffic. I would like to have a bath. Could you run one for me and then help me off with these clothes?"

Maggie couldn`t think of anything else she would rather do in the World than take this glorious creature`s clothes off. Maggie moved hastily to the bathroom and opened the taps full, testing the temperature to see that it wasn`t too hot, before adding some bath oil that smelt of lavender and lilacs. Maggie checked her watch and saw she had more than an hour before the next guest was due before returning to the bedroom with sweaty palms and her heart beating ten to the dozen.

"Ten minutes and it will be ready Ms Cassoni," Maggie murmured.

"Gabrielle please Maggie. After all you will see me naked soon, if you don`t mind that is?"

"No. No Ms Ca..........., sorry Gabrielle. I cannot wait to see you naked, "Fuck!" Maggie thought, had she just said that. This woman was doing crazy things to her mind.

Gabrielle laughed and even her laugh was sexy Maggie thought as she watched the woman sit in one of the armchairs, take a packet of cigarettes from her Luis Vuitton handbag and lit one with a gold cigarette lighter, before blowing a plume of grey smoke towards the ceiling, "Would you like one Maggie," she said offering the packet towards her.

Maggie didn`t know why she said, "Yes please," but she was also soon blowing plumes of smoke out of her nose and mouth. Even the way Gabrielle smoked was designed to raise the watcher's temperature. Maggie watched as Gabrielle crossed one nylon sheathed leg seductively over the other. Maggie couldn`t tear her eyes from the glimpse of white panties that this movement provided, as Gabrielle`s dress rode up slightly.

Maggie crushed out her cigarette as soon as Gabrielle stubbed hers out. She hadn`t even smoked it, just letting it burn between her fingers. Maggie was captivated by this woman. Gabrielle stood up and held her arms straight out from her body and in a voice dripping with suggestion asked Maggie, "Can you help me out of this dress?"

Maggie moved in a flash, unbuckling the belt and then pulling down the zipper that went from Gabrielle`s right armpit to her waist. She slipped the dress off Gabrielle`s shoulders with trembling hands and then slowly eased it down. The dress stuck on Gabrielle`s breasts for a second, before falling, revealing two perfect mounds supported by a white lace bra. Gabrielle`s dark nipples were pressing against the thin white material and Maggie had to resist the urge from freeing them, to suck them into her mouth.

Maggie had to dip now as Gabrielle`s hips were preventing Maggie removing her dress completely. A quick tug and the dress slipped off her hips and Maggie let it fall to the floor, then rose to stand upright. Her breath caught in her throat as she took in the mounds of Gabrielle`s breasts, the flat stomach above white panties that matched the bra, with a gauzy triangle over Gabrielle`s mound. Her stockings were held up by the thinnest of garter belts with three straps attached to the pale-yellow tops of her white stockings. Gabrielle was still wearing the stiletto heels that must have been over five inches high.

Gabrielle remained standing with her arms outstretched in a parody of Jesus on the cross. Maggie paused, unsure of her next move and then Gabrielle coughed softly and glanced down at her body insinuating that Maggie should continue undressing her.

Maggie`s hands were shaking noticeably now as she located the clasp for the bra between Gabrielle's fantastic breasts. It took Maggie a few seconds to release it, and Gabrielle's breasts, now unfettered, were before her eyes in all their splendour. Maggie was powerless to stop herself as she leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss on each nipple, she felt Gabrielle shiver and then she coughed again to indicate that Maggie should move on.

Dropping to her knees she lifted each leg in turn by the calves and removed the heels. Once this was done, she unclipped the six small clasps and gingerly rolled the stockings down each leg, dragging it out so that she could relish the feel of the sheer nylon rubbing against Gabrielle's, soft, but toned legs.

The garter belt had just one hook that was easily undone and Maggie placed the belt on a pile that now consisted of the white bra, two stockings, the dress and the garter belt. The Italian Goddess wore only her panties now. Maggie pushed her thumbs under the waist band and then dragged them to the floor, her nose passing by Gabrielle`s exposed snatch as she did so. Maggie breathed in the girl`s musky scent. Maggie couldn't help but grin when she saw Gabrielle`s thick thatch of curly black pubic hair had been shaved into a perfect heart shape about an inch and a half around. Maggie ran her tongue along the pinkish lips of Gabrielle`s slit and then Gabrielle pushed her away. "I need to bathe." Was all she said and walked gracefully into the bathroom.

Maggie was unsure if she should follow her until she heard a curt, "Maggie, Come on!"

By the time she got to the bathroom Gabrielle was laying in the bath. As Maggie knelt next to the huge tub Gabrielle handed her a washcloth before putting her hands behind her head, her breasts pushed forward. Gabrielle lent her head back and closed her eyes.

Maggie poured shower gel onto the cloth and mixed it with the bath water, squeezing it together until it was full of soapy suds, then she massaged Gabrielle`s breasts with it until her dusky nipples were erect and sensitive. Gabrielle let out a series of low, "Aaaahs!" while Maggie was doing this, then the Italian girl raised one long leg from the water and rested it on the side of the tub.

Maggie scooted on her bottom along the side of the tub before taking Gabrielle`s foot gently in her hands and washing it with the soapy cloth, even taking the time to push the cloth between each delicate toe. The nails painted the same burnt orange as the girl's fingernails.

Finished with her foot, Maggie washed her calf carefully before moving on to her thigh. Massaging her muscled thigh at the same time as she was washing it. When she was getting dangerously close to the delights hidden between Gabrielle`s legs the Italian girl let her leg fall back beneath the water and now placed the other leg on the opposite side of the tub.

Maggie moved around to that side and repeated her actions on that leg too. Once that leg fell back into the water when Maggie once more got to close to the Italians core, she thought she was done and disappointment washed over her as she thought she wouldn`t get to play with the main prize, but Gabrielle rose from the water like a sea nymph and stood facing Maggie. Gabrielle placed one manicured foot on the side of the bath and exposed her most private parts to Maggie.

Maggie gently washed Gabrielle's beautiful pussy, her fingers lingering on a clit, that was poking seductively from its sheath. The "Aaaaahs!" became longer, louder and more regular, then Gabrielle`s foot splashed back into the water. Gabrielle turned so that her back was to Maggie.

Maggie had to bite her lip to stop herself from crying out as she saw that this vision of beauty did have one imperfection. Her entire back, bum and upper thighs were criss-crossed with faint white lines of scar tissue. This girl had been beaten in the past, brutally beaten judging by the number of old wounds. Gabrielle bent over and knelt presenting Maggie with her petite puckered hole.

Gathering herself, Maggie ran the cloth up and down Gabrielle`s arse crack and even pushed it into the tight hole using one little finger. Another long, "Aaaaaaah!" followed this as Gabrielle began to push herself backwards against Maggie`s finger.

Gaining confidence now, Maggie continued to push the washcloth into Gabrielle`s anus while her other hand dipped under the water to locate and stroke the Italian`s clitoris. Gabrielle was panting and pushing herself more urgently against the little finger in her bum, and the finger rubbing her clit. Maggie saw her grasp the side of the bath so tightly that her knuckles whitened and then she screamed," Vaf-fanculo, Fuck. Si sente così bene!" She was coming.

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers