The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 09

Story Info
Gabrielle and Charlotte decide.
6.6k words
4.82
4k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the ninth and final part of my latest story. It started off as a tongue in cheek short story for the Halloween competition, but it soon turned into a long, long story as the characters developed and I enjoyed writing about them. It also took me four weeks to write it, so too late for the competition LOL. The story contains elements of BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. Some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maggie woke to pale November sun streaming through her window. She was on her side, so rolled over onto her back and winced as her battered bum met the bed sheet. Her head thumped from the vodka, and her mouth was dry and tasted horrible. She was on the edge of the bed and glanced to her left. Gabrielle was in the middle, sleeping soundly. Next to her on the left hand side of the bed Charlotte was just beginning to stir.

Maggie rose silently and stripped off the underwear she had slept in. Walking barefoot to the bathroom she sat on the toilet to pee. The cold porcelain felt good against her bruised skin. Once finished, she flushed and started to run warm water into the huge bath. Charlotte entered, had a quick pee and then stayed sitting on the toilet as the bath began to fill. Maggie added some bath oil and the room filled with wonderful exotic smells.

Maggie slipped into the warm scented water, feeling it soothing her body. Charlotte joined her and they both lay there unspeaking for several minutes until Gabrielle walked in. She used the toilet and then asked politely, "Any room for me?" Maggie and Charlotte moved to a sitting position with their knees pulled up to their breasts and Gabrielle entered the bath.

Maggie looked at Charlotte and asked, "Todays the day Charlotte. Have you decided how you will answer the Count`s questions?"

Without hesitation Charlotte said in a strong voice, "I will tell him yes. This is what I want. I know it for sure."

Maggie looked at Gabrielle, "And you Gabrielle. After what you witnessed last night, are you sure this is the life you want?"

Gabrielle smirked as she whispered, "More than anything Maggie. I will spend my life with you two, and the Count of course."

The three girls all held hands, creating a circle in the bath as Maggie said, "Here's to us then. The three whores of the Count. We live and die together." All of them giggled at her mock toast before they stilled, each with their own hopes and fears of what the future would bring.

"Let`s meet downstairs in an hour Maggie said. "I must wash my hair and I really need to clean my teeth for ten minutes at least. We can have a coffee and decide what to do for the rest of the day. Charlotte is meeting the Count at six. You must answer his question as well Gabrielle, and then you both will take his mark. I will have the ointment ready for you. Dinner is at eight, if you feel up to it after your meetings."

"Sounds like a plan," Charlotte said as she got out of the bath and made her way to her own room. Gabrielle followed her out, leaving Maggie alone in the warm water.

She lay there thinking about all the things that had happened in the last week. "Was it really only a week ago since she had answered the advert." Her whole life had been turned upside down by reading the bloody paper. She had no regrets, and made her mind up to go home with Charlotte tomorrow, and put her flat on the market. Her friend Annabel was an estate agent, and would take care of everything for her. She would just have to take her remaining clothes, a few personal items, then close the door on her old life.

A dark cloud of sadness settled over Maggie as she thought of the things she wanted to take from her flat. She was thirty-one years old and all she had as prized possessions were a few photo albums from holidays she had taken, and a picture of her parents. They had both died of cancer within six months of each other a few years back. Maggie still missed them terribly.

Maggie washed herself thoroughly, then got into the shower. She spent a good ten minutes washing her hair, as that always raised her spirits. She took a new lady razor from her pack and shaved herself. There was a slight stubble in her armpits and on her pussy. Her legs required a bit more work. The quickness of her preparations last night in order to have time with Tony was quite apparent.

Maggie stepped from the shower and did indeed spend many more minutes than normal brushing her teeth and gargling with mouth wash. She was starting to feel better as she blow dried her hair, leaving it gleaming and hanging in waves to her shoulders. Donning a pair of tight jeans and a fluffy jumper of pale lemon, she was ready to see what the day would bring. As she laced up her sneakers, she had a brief memory flash. She had forgotten to ask Bert to get her some cigarettes and she really fancied one now. That, and a cup of coffee, maybe a bacon sandwich, and all would be right with the World.

The tight jeans were hurting her bum, so she changed again. This time a short blue, cotton skirt with white cotton panties, that felt soft against her skin. Maggie walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Gabrielle and Charlotte weren't there, but Franky was sitting at the table with Ingrid and Ann. The Paulo`s were fussing at the big stove so Maggie asked if she could have a bacon sandwich. One of them removed a big pack of bacon from the fridge and started to prepare Maggie`s sandwich, while she grabbed a cappuccino and sat down with the other women.

"What do you have planned for today?" Franky asked Maggie as she sipped her hot brew.

"Not sure yet. I am meeting Charlotte and Gabrielle here, and then we will decide. And you?"

Franky sipped at her coffee and said, "Well, I was going to go to Luigi`s, then a bit of clothes shopping. Gabrielle will need some things now that she is staying," Franky looked quizzically at Maggie, "She is staying isn`t she?" Maggie nodded

Franky blew on the contents of her cup and asked, "Charlotte as well? If so, we will all three have to go shopping. Do you want to come as well? You have your account at Luigi."

Maggie thought for a second as Paulo placed a large bacon sandwich in front of her. "Not this time Franky but thank you. I think I will go home and clear out my last remaining bits and bobs from the apartment. I have decided to sell it. Do you think I will pass the three-month probation?"

Franky's infectious laugh filled the kitchen, "My dear, you passed your probation on the night of your interview. The Count was enamoured by you. Yes, you can sell your flat. Your home is with us now."

Maggie`s heart leapt, and she was gushing her thanks to her boss just as Charlotte and Gabrielle walked in together. Franky highlighted what she had planned for them both and they were more than happy to go along with Franky`s plans for them.

Maggie told them that she would see them later. She called an uber and went quickly to her room to grab her purse and keys. By the time she walked out through the big gates a nice Sikh man in a Datsun was waiting to drive her home.

Maggie got the driver to drop her at the shop at the end of her street. She bought a small bottle of milk, two packs of bin bags, a pack of Benson & Hedges cigarettes and a disposable lighter. She walked the hundred yards to her home smoking one of the cigarettes.

It felt strange walking into her small apartment after the splendour and luxury of the mansion. She placed her purchases on the table and boiled a kettle to make some coffee. She rifled through the post that had arrived in her absence. All but the electric bill was deposited directly into one of the bin bags.

Next, she pulled out her last suitcase and dumped the remaining few clothes from the wardrobe unceremoniously into the bag. Her remaining toiletries and make up were placed in the plastic shopping bag she had got in the shop. These too went in the suitcase.

The three photo albums and the framed picture of her parents on holiday in Cornwall were also thrown in the suitcase, then she closed it. Her bed sheets, that still stank of Jake, went in another large trash bag. Maggie then moved around the flat throwing everything that wasn`t furniture into the bag. She stood and looked around the flat. It really was pokey, and she did not have that many possessions. She carried the full bin bag down to the huge rubbish skip behind the building and then went back upstairs.

She made another coffee, sat at the wooden table in the kitchen smoking another cigarette. When she was done, the contents of her fridge and food cupboards only filled half a new bin bag. She was getting depressed now as she realised just how little she had, despite working hard her whole life.

She lit another cigarette. She was nearly chain smoking now as her depression increased." Fuck it!" she said loudly and grabbed her spare keys from the kitchen drawer.

She walked the half mile to the high street and in to the estate agents. Anabel was on the phone but motioned for her to take a seat. After a few minutes she hung up and looked at Maggie, "You are looking fantastic," she started, "Tell me the secret.......especially if it involves sex!"

Maggie laughed. Anabel was the same age as Maggie. They had gone to school together, but that was where the similarities stopped. Anabel had been with her husband Joe since they were both fifteen and had now been married for ten years. They had four kids, and every one of those children had piled the pounds on for Anabel. She was now seriously overweight, but loved to brag to Maggie about how she and Joe would still shag all night.

"I am having great sex ten times a day," Maggie played along for her friend, „With men and women, but that`s all I will tell you, you sex starved cow!" They were both laughing now as Maggie handed her the spare keys and continued, now in her serious voice, "All joking aside, that is why I want to sell my flat. Can you take care of it please. There is just some furniture inside that you can scrap. Just send me the bill. You can do the evaluation. I paid one hundred and seventy-five, so I want at least that to pay of the mortgage. You have my mobile number, just let me know. I am staying with friends now, so do all communications via e-mail."

Anabel snagged the keys and gave her friend a look that told Maggie she wanted to know more, but Maggie just shook her head, stood up and blew her a kiss before leaving the office. On the way back to her flat she called another uber. By the time she had dumped the last bag of trash in the bin and carried her suitcase downstairs there was a red Fiat with an old guy driving, waiting to take her "home"

Arriving back at the mansion, she carried her suitcase upstairs. She saw no one. Even Jeremy was noticeable by his absence. She unpacked her clothes and started to hang them in the closet. For every article she put on a hanger, one went in the trash can that she had dragged into the huge closet with her. She put out her make up and toiletries in the bathroom and pushed the suitcase on top of the ones she had used when she moved in last week. They were in the corner at the back of her walk-in closet. She added the two pairs of shoes that she had brought with her to her shoe rack, and a few items of underwear went into her drawers. The photo albums were placed on the desk, and her parent's picture went in pride of place on the nightstand next to the bed.

Maggie quickly tidied up her room. She saw that fresh linen was on the bed and her washing basket had been emptied of her dirty clothes. Her depression from earlier had nearly dissipated as she got used to her new, luxurious lifestyle. Once the millstone of the flat disappeared from around her neck she would be a carefree woman with not a worry in the World.

Maggie checked the time. It was nearly four, and the three women should return from their shopping trip anytime soon. She walked downstairs to wait for them. Grabbing a cappuccino from the kitchen she walked to her favourite place on the patio and lit a cigarette as the dusk closed around her. It was chilly now, and Winter was approaching fast. She had just put out her second cigarette as she heard the Rolls purr into the drive.

Walking slowly through the kitchen she met Ingrid and Ann. She thanked them for doing her room and taking her laundry, before walking in to the entrance. The three women came bubbling through the door in high spirits.

Gabrielle and Charlotte were both clutching at least eight store bags and Franky had two. They saw Maggie, all four sharing a group hug, that wasn`t that easy with all the bags in the way.

Franky excused herself as she had a date with Tristan and James. Maggie, Gabrielle and Charlotte walked upstairs. They separated on the first landing. Maggie going into her room as the other two went up one more flight to their own rooms. Charlotte had to get ready for her six o`clock meeting and Gabrielle hoped to see the Count afterwards. Maggie had just sat at the bed when there was a timid knock at the door.

After Maggie yelled, "Come in!" Gabrielle entered, still gripping her bags of new clothing.

"Hi Gabrielle, what do you need?" Maggie asked, a bit surprised by the visit.

Gabrielle had her eyes on the floor and was shuffling from one foot to the other as she spoke, "I need some advice, Maggie. I have the meeting with the Count, and I am not sure what to wear. I want to make him happy, and to want me. What do you suggest?"

Maggie smiled at the bashful beauty, "Let`s see what you bought, and then we can decide. I can tell you from experience that if you are wearing nice lingerie with stockings you will have already won half the battle with the Count."

Gabrielle began to unpack the bags onto Maggie`s bed. There were at least ten sets of lingerie from Luigi`s in various designs and colours. Maggie picked up a translucent bra and panties set in black that were gorgeous. They were light as a feather in Maggie`s hand, she thought that they would be perfect for Gabrielle`s induction into their household. She found an unopened pack of sheer nylons that were a dark, smoky grey with bright red lace tops that would go perfectly with the lingerie.

Next, she looked at the dresses that Gabrielle had bought. One was a mid-thigh scarlet sheath dress that would look great on Gabrielle`s superb figure. The front was cut in a V-shape that would expose her B-Cup breasts just enough to make the person looking at her want to see more.

After she had given Gabrielle her opinion the young Italian hugged her, kissing Maggie on the mouth. Maggie was startled at the intensity of the kiss, and even more so as Gabrielle`s tongue pushed between her lips and into Maggie`s mouth. Gabrielle then froze, looked Maggie in the eyes and asked, "Have you been smoking?"

Maggie blushed but nodded.

"Do you have one for me please?" asked Gabrielle

Maggie dug the packet out of her handbag. She opened the window and the two girls perched on the windowsill blowing their smoke out of the window. Once they were finished Maggie went to flush the two butts down the toilet. When she returned Gabrielle was lying on the bed and wearing only a smile. "Can we fuck now," she purred as Maggie stared in amazement, her eyes running over the toned, dusky skin.

Surprisingly all her wounds had faded to such an extent that you wouldn`t have noticed them if you didn`t know they were there. Her pussy was shaved bare. Maggie couldn`t remember when Gabrielle had gone from having heart shaped pubes to completely shaven. Maggie gazed at Gabrielle`s perfectly formed labia, they were slightly distended. Her nipples were hard as nuts on top of her fabulous breasts.

In just a few seconds Maggie was naked, lying on the bed with her lips locked to Gabrielle`s and her hands roaming over the athletic body of the Italian. As Maggie sucked one delightfully formed nipple into her mouth, she felt Gabrielle`s small fingers push urgently between her legs. Maggie gasped as the two fingers passed between her folds and into the warm welcome of her love tunnel. Gabrielle skilfully bent her fingers upwards, searching for Maggie`s G-spot.

Maggie sucked in a deep breath as Gabrielle found her target and began to gently massage the spot with her fingertips. Maggie was sucking harder and harder on the pale brown nubs on Gabrielle`s breasts and she desperately sought out the Italian girl's entrance with her own fingers, until they slid into the slimy hole between Gabrielle`s legs. As she was penetrated Gabrielle bit Maggie`s shoulder to supress her moan.

The two women lay together, their fingers moving frantically inside the other. Each of their bodies carrying a film of sweat. Gabrielle moved, allowing her body to slide down Maggie`s, using their combined perspiration as a lubricant. Maggie felt her fingers pulled free of Gabrielle`s vagina, then moaned as Gabrielle`s tongue ran along her entire snatch before she placed Maggie`s clit between her lips and started gently sucking on the rubbery nub at Maggie's core.

Maggie had her eyes closed and both of her hands were full of Gabrielle`s jet black hair as she urged Gabrielle to suck harder. As Gabrielle increased her suction on Maggie, she also began to slide two of her fingers in and out of Maggie`s cunt, increasing and decreasing the tempo and angle of entry.

Maggie was so close now. She was writhing on the bed and pinching her own nipples. The climax, when it arrived, was intense and Maggie`s whole body shook as she let out a long, low moan, "Aaaaaaaah!" Maggie lay trembling on the bed as Gabrielle lapped up Maggie`s juices. They were flowing freely from her now as she frantically tried to still her racing heart.

Gabrielle crawled up Maggie`s body and kissed her on the mouth. Maggie could taste herself on Gabrielle`s tongue. Maggie aggressively flipped Gabrielle onto her back, moving quickly down between the Italians thighs. Hoisting one of Gabrielle´s slender legs onto each shoulder she lifted her from the bed, before burying her tongue as far as possible into the sweet tasting morass between Gabriele`s legs. Maggie sucked all the moisture she could into her mouth again and again.

Gabrielle was groaning and quietly begging, "Yes. Yes. That`s it Maggie. Lick me, fuck me with your tongue. Taste how much I want you. Oh my God! Yes, yes, yes, yes, I`m cuuuuuuuuuming!" and Maggie felt her chin and lips covered in a fine spray as Gabrielle came.

The two lay together on the bed in each other's arms. Their breathing was throaty and full of sensual satisfaction. Their sticky bodies feeling chilled in the cool air coming through the open window. Maggie pulled the duvet over them both and they cuddled in the warm cocoon that she had created. Maggie had never been more content after sex. She lay with Gabrielle`s petite body clasped to her own and relished in the pleasant sensations assailing her body.

Maggie wanted to stay like this forever, but she also wanted to be there for Charlotte when, or if, the Count placed his mark on her breast. Maggie knew her friend would need her at that time, as the agony would be immense. She kissed Gabrielle and stumbled from the bed, her legs still shaking. Grabbing her sporty Lacoste dress, she told Gabrielle where she was going, before skipping down the stairs to the swimming pool.

Peeling off the dress she dived into the refreshing water and began to swim up and down using an easy crawl stroke. A few minutes later she heard voices, and stopped swimming to listen. One was the Count`s deep baritone and the other was her friends refined voice.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12