The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

Maggie swam to the side of the pool nearest the door. The pair were in the corridor and Maggie heard the conversation between the two.

The Count, "Well Ms. Collins. Are you ready for me to ask my questions for the final time? Your answer will dictate your future:"

Charlotte in a trembling voice, "Yes Master."

"Do you want to be owned by me? To follow my every command and wish for eternity? To give up your body whenever I desire to take you, in whichever manner I decide? Will you agree to wear my mark?"

"Yes Master!" this time more powerfully from Charlotte.

"Then it is time. Come,"

Maggie climbed carefully from the pool and padded over to the door just as Charlotte followed the Count into the room opposite. They had left the door ajar.

Maggie crept across the corridor and placed her eye against the crack in the door. The Count had his back to her as he prepared the brand just as he had done for her.

Charlotte was sitting on the hard wooden chair and was obviously petrified.

Without turning the Count spoke in a monotone completely devoid of emotion, "Ms. Collins. You have agreed to give yourself to me without question, so I can use your mind and body when, and however I wish. This is your last chance to withdraw your pledge. Do you want to retract your oath Ms Collins?"

"No Master!"

"Then please remove all of your clothing and lie on your back on the bench."

Maggie watched. She held her breath, staying as quiet as a church mouse. She didn`t want to get caught and feel the pain she had last night, but she was also enthralled in the spectacle being played out before her eyes.

Charlotte stood on wobbly legs. She was wearing her usual cotton harem pants and white tank top. When she removed both with quivering hands, she was left naked standing next to the flogging bench. With a tremendous effort she hoisted her quaking body onto the padded top of the bench. Her arms fell on both sides as did her legs. Her head hung downwards and her long blonde hair nearly touched the floor. The Count moved as rapidly as a mongoose. Charlotte was soon restrained on the bench by both her ankles and wrists. This pushed her breasts and mons upwards, fully exposing them to the Counts stare.

Maggie watched with bated breath as the Count went to the table, picking up the brand that Maggie remembered all to well. Walking back to Charlotte he took her right breast firmly in his hand and pressed the white-hot metal against Charlotte`s pale skin. The scream that Charlotte emitted was blood curdling and loud enough to wake the dead.

The Count waited until Charlotte stopped screaming. She was sobbing softly. She had bucked against her restraints as he marked her and nearly dislocated her shoulders. The Count replaced the brand on the table and walked back so he was standing next to Charlotte`s hanging head. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his engorged dick. Maggie watched in horror as he forced Charlotte`s mouth open before beginning to fuck her mouth. He was pushing deeper and deeper with every stroke. Maggie heard Charlotte cough and splutter as he forced himself into her throat.

With a loud sigh he must have climaxed as Maggie heard Charlotte choking as his seed filled her mouth and throat. Maggie almost had a stroke when she heard the Count say," You can come in now Ms Rossi and attend to your friend. Ms Cassoni will be here in a few minutes, then you can look after them both."

Maggie moved quickly, hardly daring to look at the Count, who had now returned to the table, with his back to the two girls. Charlotte was in severe distress. Maggie was naked. Maggie quickly undid the buckles on the restraints, and helped Charlotte from the bench and onto the wooden Chair. Charlotte was weeping uncontrollably. Maggie started to massage the blonde girls' shoulders. They had been jerked viciously when she had pulled against the restraints.

The door opened and Gabrielle walked in dressed in the red dress that Maggie had suggested and unbelievably high stilettos. Even with everything that was going on around her Maggie couldn`t help to admire the girl's beauty.

The Count was talking. "Ms Cassoni. Are you ready for me to ask my questions?"

"Yes Master," was the timid reply from Gabrielle.

"Do you want to be owned by me? To follow my every command and wish for eternity? To give up your body whenever I desire to take it, in whichever manner I decide? Will you agree to wear my mark?"

"Yes Master!" Maggie was astonished by the forcefulness of Gabrielle`s answer

"Then remove your dress and lie on your back on the bench. Ms Rossi, could you please assist Ms Cassoni and fasten her to the bench. "

Gabrielle was full of power, much to Maggie`s surprise. There was no shaking or hesitancy like Charlotte. She removed her dress and bra and lay on the bench. She was so composed Maggie had a moment when she thought that this is how it must have been in medieval times when a queen or the like were beheaded, they would show no fear on the scaffold. The dice were cast and there was no escaping the inevitable fate that was to befall them, so they did it with dignity. Just as Gabrielle was doing it here, in this basement room of torture.

Maggie buckled up the restraints and gazed lovingly at the perfect breasts that were going to be indelibly scarred in the next few seconds. She heard the Count move next to her, and for the first time she noticed the odour of burnt skin in the air. It was still from Charlotte, as the Count hadn`t touched Gabrielle yet. Why hadn`t she noticed it before?

The Count issued his usual warning, "Ms. Cassoni. You have agreed to give yourself to me without question, so I can use your mind and body when, and however, I wish. This is your last chance to withdraw your pledge. Do you want to retract your oath Ms Cassoni?"

"No Master," again with power from Gabrielle.

Maggie felt the latent heat from the brand as the Count passed her. It turned her cold rather than hot. The brand was pressed against Gabrielle`s olive skin and the sickening smell of scorched skin intensified, Unbelievably Gabrielle did not make a sound, but Maggie watched, her heart breaking, as two tears crept from the corners of Gabrielle`s eyes and ran down her checks.

The Count moved back to the table. This time he did not present himself to be orally pleased. This time he returned with a leather-bound riding crop with a leather fob on the end. His face was dark, and he was obviously angry as he glared at Maggie His voice was sharp as he told Maggie, "Pull her panties down to her knees, and next time I tell you to prepare someone please do it properly, or I will take the skin off your back. Ms Rossi!"

Maggie gingerly pulled the skimpy black panties down until Gabrielle`s sex was visible. The Count then proceeded to place stroke after stroke on the poor Italian girl's pussy until it was glowing a bright red. Still Gabriele had not emitted a sound. That was when Maggie realised that this was what had irked the Count. He needed the girl to scream. The crop now landed on Gabriele`s nipples, one after the other until at last Gabrielle let out an anguished, "Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!" and the Count stopped. He was sweating, his brow covered in beads of perspiration as a wicked smirk formed on his lips.

He looked down at Gabrielle. Her nipples were bruised, the brand was an angry red circle, and her pussy was giving of such heat from the spanking that Maggie would swear she could feel it. The Count said sternly, "At last you submit Ms Cassoni." He threw the crop across the room. It landed in a far corner. The Count stalked from the room and didn`t once look back.

As soon as he was gone Gabrielle began to cry loudly as Maggie undid the straps holding her to the bench. As she worked Maggie asked, „Why? Why Gabrielle? Why would you do that? You only had to scream, and it would have been over. He needed you to submit to the pain he was causing you."

Maggie couldn`t believe it when Gabrielle flashed her a brilliant smile and through clenched teeth she said, "Italian pride my Dear Maggie. I wanted one small victory before giving myself to a man. Even a man as strong as the Count. I had my victory, now I am satisfied, even if it hurts like hell!" then she laughed. Maggie was gobsmacked.

Together the three friends returned carefully to Maggie`s room where she acted as nurse to Charlotte and Gabrielle. Ointment and creams were spread liberally over wounds and Gabrielle smoked one cigarette after the other. Charlotte was weeping nearly constantly. She hadn`t said one word since the brand had touched her skin.

Maggie was worried about her friend. She had never seen Charlotte like this. She lay her in the bed and covered her with the duvet once she had covered the brand with a thick coating of the smelly ointment.

When she glanced over, as she was attending to Gabrielle, she saw that Charlotte was already asleep.

Gabrielle on the other hand was acting as if nothing had happened. She winced as Maggie spread cream over her battered pubic mound and tender nipples. Gabrielle flinched as the ointment was spread over her brand, but apart from that she appeared to be in a good mood as long as Maggie kept giving her cigarettes.

Maggie went to wash the salve from her hands. When she returned she was pleased to see Gabrielle asleep in the bed next to Charlotte. Gabrielle`s adrenaline rush had passed, she was now exhausted. Maggie dimmed the lights and went to get ready for dinner. The clock was already chiming seven thirty. Her hair was still wet from the pool, so she let it flow free to dry naturally.

She found a short black dress that she had brought from home that afternoon.

Delving in her drawer she came up with a lovely, lacy, black bra and panties combination that she matched with sheer black stockings. A touch of lip gloss and eye shadow and she was off, walking down the stairs.

She met Franky as she passed the library and the two women walked together into the dining room. A minute later the Count entered. He didn`t question Gabrielle and Charlotte`s absence, just rang the bell for Jeremy.

The meal consisted of salmon in white wine sauce, broccoli and new potatoes. Maggie thought it was delicious, and ate ravenously. She hadn`t eaten much over the last few days and her tummy had started to grumble. Once they had all finished and Jeremy had cleared their empty plates the Count asked casually, „How are Ms Collins and Ms Cassoni Maggie?"

"They are asleep in my bed Master. I think they will be fine in the morning."

"Excellent. Now tell me about your experiences this weekend. I trust you had a good time apart from all your hard work?"

"Yes Master. I liked it. It was fun and the guests were nice to."

"Franky tells me that you spent a lot of time with Colonel Evans."

Maggie grew quiet. She couldn`t tell if he was mad or pleased that she had spent the most time with Tony, so she just said, "Yes Master."

"He is a very nice man. I like him a lot. His company provides the security to my hometown in Romania. Did you make him come a lot of times Maggie? How many times? Where did he come? In your mouth, pussy, anally?"

Maggie took a deep breath and decided to answer truthfully, "Twice in my pussy Master, once in my arse and four times I swallowed his come."

The Count had a big grin as he exclaimed, "My word, you did like him! Did the other guests also have the benefit of your fabulous body Ms Rossi?"

"Yes Master. Although not as much." And she gave the Count a shy grin.

It seemed that the matter was now closed as he stated, "Dessert?" and rang the bell for Jeremy.

The dessert was delicious. Profiteroles with a creamy custard that tasted of alcohol. What that alcohol was, Maggie wasn`t sure, but she woofed it down quickly.

When they were all finished and Jeremy had cleared the plates the Count stared once more at Maggie and asked, "What will Charlotte do now about her husband? I have told her she has one month to get all her affairs in order, she should start working here on December the first. Do you think she can manage everything in that time?"

"Yes Master. Charlotte is a very strong-willed woman. I am sure that if she puts her mind to something she can accomplish anything she wants."

"Good answer Maggie. Now, we appear to have a small problem. I was hoping to share your bed this evening, but it appears that it has already been taken. What do you suggest we do?"

"We can use Charlotte or Gabrielle`s room, but I suggest we use another one of the guest rooms in case they wake and return Master. Would that be acceptable to you?"

"Then I suggest Norfolk. I cannot have one of my guests coming in a room more than I do in my own house. Do you want to join us Franky or are you going to bed, maybe watch some TV?"

Franky beamed a smile at her husband, dabbed her lips with the serviette and said, "You two have fun. The weekend was hard on my old bones and my pussy is still destroyed after Luca fucked me for over an hour. That man is unbelievable."

Franky walked with the Count and Maggie to the first floor, said goodnight and headed to her suite. The Count and Maggie walked up to the guest floor and Maggie opened the door to the room called Norfolk. Maggie had shared such a nice time with Tony in this room. Ann and Ingrid had cleaned the room and replaced the bed linen, so there was not a trace of her lover or his distinctive after shave.

They both undressed together. Maggie left her garter belt and stockings on as she knew he liked that. When he was naked Maggie dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. He smelt and tasted of his pervious ejaculation, where had brutally face fucked Charlotte. Maggie was unconcerned by this as he stiffened in her mouth. She opened her throat and allowed his dick to slide in. She held him there for a few seconds as her tongue lathered his shaft. Her hand was gently massaging his scrotum.

When the Count was fully erect, his cock rock hard, Maggie stood as the Count fell back-wards onto the bed. She straddled his groin and rubbed her nylon clad legs against his thighs as she guided him inside her. She rode him slowly for a few minutes, allowing him to nearly slip from the grasp of her pussy before sliding down until he was once more completely incarcerated in her snatch.

She spent several more minutes letting her vaginal muscles ripple along his shaft as he stayed embedded in her. She knew he liked this, as his eyes closed and his breathing became thready. When he couldn`t stand it anymore he roughly tossed her from on top and spun her around so that she was on her knees as he slid home powerfully from behind.

Maggie felt him fill her. His hands were gripping her hips. He was now thrusting vigorously into her. She felt one of his hands leave her hip and it landed with a loud smack on her right arse cheek.

Maggie felt her arousal peaking as he slapped her again, in exactly the same place. This time harder. Every thrust of his hips was accompanied by a loud, heavy slap on her rump. Maggie knew she was coming soon, as the combination of a large dick filling every part of her pussy and the slapping of her arse was guaranteed to make her climax.

The large hand landed once more with a resounding thwack as Maggie felt his balls swing up and hit her clit, as he drove himself into the hilt. She squealed a long, "Yeeeeeeees. Master!" As she came. Her body was twitching as her back arched. He continued to plough into her and punctuated every thrust with a stinging slap.

A minute later she was coming again, and she felt her vaginal muscles contract around his cock, trying to hold it in place. His movements were becoming uncoordinated now and she heard him grunt, then the satisfying warmth of his spunk splashing against her cervix. Maggie`s third orgasm arrived seconds later, and she collapsed panting onto the bed. The Count following her downwards whilst still concealed inside her.

As they both lay recovering Maggie could feel his hot breath on her back as he inhaled and then exhaled. When his breathing returned to normal, he held her in his strong arms and Maggie ran her fingers through his chest hair. She was exhausted, and soon she slept, her face creased by a smile as she snuggled into his warm, toned body. When she awoke an hour later, she was cold and he was gone.

Maggie`s watch told her it was one o`clock, so she gathered her clothes, walked down to her own room and nestled under the duvet next to Gabrielle`s warm body. The young Italian girl moved in her sleep and one of her arms encircled Maggie`s waist just as Maggie let sleep overtake her.

The End

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers
12