The Countdown

Story Info
She can’t cum again until Master says zero.
813 words
3.79
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and choked as he gripped her throat tighter. "You're going to cum again for me, bitch."

She winced at the pain but began to feel another rush come over her. His eyes pierced deep into her. She struggled to keep hers open and hold his gaze. His grip tightened each time she lost it. Her panting turned into heavy whimpers.

"Shut your fucking whore mouth," he snapped.

The pitch of the sad whimpers increased despite her attempts. Frustrated with her disobedience, he released her throat only to slap her face and slide three fingers into her mouth to muffle her noise.

"You will be quiet, slut. Do you understand?"

Afraid of being too loud she nodded. Her hips continued to roll as she avoided the wand being held between her legs. She was sensitive from the torture but knew she had to continue. He used his left hand to silence her while his right teased and tortured her drenched pussy.

"Who owns these holes, slave?"

Through muffled moans she uttered, "you do, Master."

"I what, slave?"

Muffled and more desperate this time, she submits, "you own my holes, Master." He smirked at the drool escaping her mouth. "Good little cumslut. You know I can use you, right slave?"

"Yes, Master. You own me, Master."

"Get on your fucking knees, whore." And like that, the torture stopped. She sighed a short sigh of relief until noticing he kept the wand running in his hand as he stood up. She knelt on the cold hardwood floor wearing only black heels and a leather chest harness. She looked up to meet his stern gaze and leaned close, pressing her face against his hard cock.

Handing her the still roaring wand he ordered, "Take this, slave. You're going to cum while you choke on my cock, slut."

"Yes, master." She obediently slid the toy between her legs and winced as the vibrations assaulted her aching clit. Her mouth watering, eager to serve, she pleaded, "please, Master, may I?"

"No." She continued to lick the length of his cock, desperate to take it all. He quickly snatched a handful of her brown curls, forcing her to meet his gaze. "Be patient, mi puta sucia." Hearing him speak Spanish only made her wetter.

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master." Slower this time she coated his cock with her spit, licking his length back and forth. Being sure to look up and hold eye contact. She grinded and rocked her hips against the wand and moaned with her tongue around him.

"Now, slut." Moaning a sigh of relief she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and drooled as he slammed to the back of her throat. Grabbing her long hair with two hands he began to fuck her mouth hard. Her pussy ached for him. She needed to cum a fifth time before she was allowed to receive his cock. She held the toy now with two hands running it over her swollen cunt.

"I'm going to count, slave, do you know the rules?"

Not lessening his thrusting she muffled, "yes, Master."

"Good little whore." She could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Ten." She whimpered with her mouth full.

"Nine." He slammed relentlessly, causing her to stop and gag occasionally.

"Eight." Her moans turned to near cries, begging for release, begging for his cock.

"Seven." She pressed the wand firmly against her pussy, sending vibrations through her body.

"Six." She sucked lightly but felt almost no control.

"Five." Her shoulders relax as she feels his hands leave her now knotted hair.

"Four." Her brief relaxation is halted with a brutal slap to her right cheek, causing her to lose her place. High off the stinging pain she grinds her throbbing clit deeper and harder against the wand.

"Three. You do not cum, until I say zero, slave."

Almost incoherent she mutters a "yes, Master."

"Two."

"I'm close, Master..." escapes alongside his huge cock.

"Shut your fucking mouth," he barks.

She moans louder, grinding faster and pressing the toy only against her clit now, ignoring her soaking hole.

"One." He stares down at her hard, with eyes that scold and control. Unable to audibly beg, she looks up with her mascara-bled eyes, silently pleading to cum.

"Zero." Squeals break through around his cock as she shakes and trembles and convulses, feeling intense waves of pleasure wash over her with his cock at her throat. Like magic, her pleasure seems to never end. She's cumming harder each time. He pulls his cock from her mouth and she collapses from her neat kneeling position to a panting lump on the floor.

"Turn it off, cunt." He demands coldly. "Stand up and bend the fuck over." Still not healed from the most recent and most intense orgasm, he bends her over the table and begins to slam into her relentlessly.