The Countess Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you be able to recover, or will your father have to sell the ranch?"

"My father does not sell, he acquires, land, people and other things."

"Am I being acquired?"

"In a way yes, but your mine and don't forget it. William another martini and one for Paul!"

I waved William off as I did not need a cocktail. I realized that this was not the time to bring up the house and its costs. I would let her bring it up.

"Darling, I am going to shower to get the stink off of me. Then you will take me to a nice restaurant for dinner, because you are a nice man, and I love you, then, well you know..." said Sara before my mouth covered hers.

Later I guided Sara back in the house, we left the restaurant both slightly tipsy. William backed out of the driveway, as I closed the door. Sara was about to remind me to lock the door when I kissed her. I reached around and threw the dead bolt. Sara was about to speak when I said no, and she walked away with at frown. Neither one of us needed any more booze.

I waited out in the living room allowing her to get ready for bed. She called my name and I walked in and started to take my clothes off. My pants and shirt made it to the chair, and I slipped in next to Sara.

"You were mean and now I'm not sure that you deserve..." said Sara as my mouth covered hers.

Sara's hands started to work on my cock, and I was ready for action. I stood up and dropped my boxers and I got in bed beside her and started to massage her breasts.

"Darling, I seemed to have given you a small task before I left?"

"Yes, I met with the agent and we toured the house again, I was also able to gather some information that the house has been on the market for a year. She said that the sellers are motivated and would entertain an offer under the asking price."

"Do you want to make an offer?" asked Sara.

"I would rather make love to you," I said.

Sara snapped her legs shut indicating that we needed to decide on the issue before anything else happened. I also gave her the rough calculation of what our expenses would be.

"Do you want the house on that basis?" I asked as I pulled her hand off my cock.

"Darling, we will not need a full-time person, William will be with us," said Sara.

"No William is your security guard and driver and you allow me to ride. That is a big house and neither you or I will have time to clean the place and tend to your other needs."

"Can we make love now and talk tomorrow?"

My hand moved to her mound and my finger found her slit. Out lips met in a long kiss. I brought my cock to the entrance of her pussy and gently inserted my tool.

"Darling it is the nicest feeling having you inside of me."

"Sara, being inside of you is amazing, I love you so much."

There was a small tap on my flank, indicating that I needed to move. I kissed her and grabbed one of her breasts and began to move my tool in and out of her pussy. I made my strokes long and slow. I pulled out paused and then went back in. Sara moved her mouth to my ear.

"I like it hard sir."

I continued with my slow motion, but my in-stroke was harder that the out-stoke. Sara began to breath hard, and deep. Her mouth found mine and we kissed hard with tongues jousting with each other. I lost control and began to jam my cock in and out of her warm, well lubricated vagina. I stopped and felt my cock let loose.

"Would you get up Paul, I don't know how you can sleep so much," announce Sara in her commanding voice.

I sat upright after she called my name. Sara was in a dressing gown. She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. I pulled the sheet off displaying my cock.

"Not now darling, get up."

Sara left and I got up and dressed, and came in to the breakfast area. My phone started to beep and vibrate "Bret" was on the screen. I picked up the phone and swiped the answer button.

"Paul, I need another favor, I can't find a director for the sixth episode and since you wrote the first draft would you direct the episode? I know that that you should have directed some of the earlier pieces. Consider it a birthday present for me."

I was taken aback by the request. Bret could have directed the episode lying on her back in a pool. I guess I owed it to her, but I was scheduled to edit a movie soon. Each episode took about four weeks to shoot. Depending when the production could start, I could finish in time to start the movie.

"Ok Bret, I'll do it, but I think that you could do just as good a job."

"You'll do what, darling," said Sara.

"Bret wants me to direct an episode, Sara."

Sara grabbed my phone and confirmed that I would direct the piece "Yes darling, the same conditions will apply..." Yes, but I will sacrifice for you, darling. Really, that is great news" said Sara.

I snatched the phone before Sara agreed to babysit the kids or something else.

"I will come over to the office and discuss it with you, and we can plan."

I disconnected and put the phone on the table. William brought a sweet roll and Orange Juice and place it in front of me. I reflected that the two women in my life were conspiring move my career forward.

"Sara, I need to talk to you!" I said in the most commanding tone I could muster.

"I am right here, darling you didn't need to yell."

I gathered up my courage and after kissing her, asked her what it would take for her to get a California law license.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you will be sitting second chair until you do, darling."

"You worry about us acquiring the house, and your directorial debut, and I will worry about a California license."

"Sara you are evading the question?"

Sara walked over to where I was sitting, leaned down and our lips met in a long-wet kiss. "Darling, I will see what I need to do to get a California license, but I want that house!" she whispered into my ear.


12