The Countess Ch. 13

Story Info
Sara and Paul contemplate more construction; Bret delivers.
5.3k words
4.76
3.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

I pulled into the garage after spending ten hours editing my episode of Code Women. We finished shooting two weeks ago and I joined Mary Barron the editor in finishing the show. It was difficult for me to keep my hands off the controls, but it was my job to direct the edit and hers was to run the machines and use her talent to refine the edit. I say machines but with digital, there is really one computer with different drives connected.

I looked in the back yard and was happy to see heavy equipment gone as the major portion of the construction finished last week. I was daydreaming about our next project. The interior of the house was in need of updating, but we would need to consult an architect.

I walked into the house, but it was empty again as Sara was up at the ranch for the next few days. We still did not have any help other than weekly maid service. I stopped by the kitchen and pulled a pitcher with a clear liquid out of the fridge. I poured the contents into a cocktail glass and walked outside and looked at the pool. I was a good bartender but a so so cook, and I was contemplating which restaurant I would call for delivery. There was a blue glow coming from the water. The LED lighting system was designed to change color over time. The only thing remaining were finishing touches.

I felt an arm curling around my waist, and found Sara standing beside me.

"Don't get mad, I arrived an hour ago and just heard you come in."

She took the glass from my hand and finished the rest of the martini and handed it back to me. I leaned over and our lips met in a kiss. She broke away and walked back to the kitchen and returned with her own cocktail and mine refilled.

"When will the furniture get here?" asked Sara.

"According to George the whole project should be finished Friday next week."

"What's next sir,"

"I thought making love would be next on the agenda," I replied knowing that that was not what she was talking about.

"You have a one-track mind, or should I say one cock-mind," said Sara as she massaged my crotch.

I leaned over to try to kiss her again, but she pulled away.

"Paul you know what I mean."

"I was having the same thought as I walked in this evening. As much as I would hate more construction and the upheaval it causes, the house needs a lot of updating to your lifestyle."

"Paul remember that we are a team and you have as much say as I do. Now what do you think about you and I going out to dinner?"

"Is someone driving?"

"We don't have to drink, or you don't have to drink."

"I was afraid you would say that," I responded. But she was right. "Your car or mine?"

Sara was the proud owner of a Cadillac Escalade like mine that we bought when she realized that the Land Rover was staying at the ranch. Her sister and Brother-in-law have settled into managing the place and were on the verge of hiring assistance, so William could work for Sara soon.

"Well Paul I love riding in my car while you drive, remember the trips to the ranch and vineyard we took while you drove."

It was Sara's not so gentle way of telling me that I was driving. I held out my hand and she handed me her glass. I took the hint and moved into the kitchen and then met her at the garage. I got in her green SUV and backed it out and waited for her to climb in. She stood by the door waiting for something, when I finally snapped and got out, came around and opened the door for her. She smiled at me as she got in the front seat.

I got in the driving position and was met with a very wet kiss. "Sorry Paul I could not resist. I do love you."

I kissed her again but said nothing as I backed out of the driveway. When I was in the street, I stopped the car and waited. Two could play at this game. After a short wait, Sara was still silent, and I was waiting.

"Why aren't we moving darling."

"Because you haven't given me a destination."

"Paul, you know where we want to go, please go."

Sara and I have a favorite place to eat dinner but because she was putting on "airs" I wanted to make sure that that was where we were going. There was a center console between us we could only kiss when the car was stopped. Sara sat in her seat with a big smile on her face.

"Sara what haven't you told me; I know that you have some news?"

"You'll have to wait, Paul."

"Well I know that Bret has not given birth yet because I spent the better part of five hours with her in a spirited discussion today."

"Why were you and Bret arguing?"

"Because that is what we do, and because we do our product is better," I responded.

"No darling, no baby news, but you will need to wait. You can contain yourself until, then can't you?"

"I guess I will have to."

I pulled up to the entrance to Capella's and handed the key fob to the valet and Sara and I went in and were shown a premium table. The maître d' knew us and used "Your grace," when speaking to Sara. I deferred any booze and after Sara ordered her martini, we placed our dinner orders and were left alone. Sara looked great despite coming from the ranch. I finally noticed that Sara's hair was changed. I hoped that I wasn't in the doghouse because I did not notice it at the house.

"Your hair looks nice, darling."

"Oh, that will not due, you had plenty of time to notice before now," said Sara with a smile.

"This is why I love you," I said.

"Darling that is a given, but for someone that can spot a mis-matched frame on video I expect you to notice changes on me," said Sara as she called the waiter over for a refill of her cocktail.

"Ok, ok please forgive me."

"Darling you are always forgiven, because I love you," said Sara as she leaned in and allowed me to kiss her.

"Sara, you have some news that you are just bursting to tell me."

"One of the defendants caved and wrote our client a three-million-dollar cheque. The firm gets one million and I cleared two hundred and fifty K. So, we can live in the new house. Oh, the client is writing a book and can name names, Carol put that in the settlement."

My fifteen-K director's fee was seeming a little paltry at the time. It was nice that our bank accounts were flush as there was a lot of money going out, and we were contemplating more renovations. The waiter brought me another soda with lemon, and his assistants brought our entrees. maître d' appeared with a complementary glass of wine for Sara.

"Paul you and I need to talk when we get home," Sara suddenly popped up.

"Yes, Your Grace," I said and waited for the fireworks.

I got the "You're in trouble mister" look from Sara. I just laughed which seem to make her madder. We finished and I waited for her to pull her credit card out, which she finally did. We got up after she signed the chit and walked to the entrance. I handed the claim ticket to the valet and waited for her car to be pulled to the door. One of the valets opened the passenger door and Sara got in I walked around to the driver's side and got in. The doors closed and I put the car in gear and handed the key fob to Sara after I found it deposited in the console cup holder.

"You could have paid for dinner, sir," said Sara as I pulled into traffic.

"You were the one that had the big payday, darling," I responded.

"We will need to talk, sir"

"I love you Sara," I said.

"We still are going to talk."

Sara was silent for the rest of the trip. I hit the garage door button and while it was going up Sara got out of the car. I parked and walked into the house. Sara was behind the bar mixing martinis when I came in.

There were three business cards from architects on the counter all with dates and time notations. I quickly pulled my phone and opened the calendar app I noted the dates and times on my calendar and showed it to Sara. She poured me a cocktail. Sara had, had the time to contact architects. I was glad that she had.

"Is that what you wanted me to talk to you about, interviewing architects?"

"It was one thing, but since you said that you were thinking that we needed to update the main house, most of what I was going to talk to you about is mute."

"Sara, I know you and there are other things that you want to tell me. You have a look when you want to tell me something unpleasant. So, when are you leaving and where are you going?"

"Paul it is nothing like that, but I will be traveling. The California Bar is holding exams in three weeks and I have a seat. So, I will be in Sacramento for three days. Per your demand I will get my California law license."

"I wouldn't call it a demand, just a heavy suggestion, so you would get the million-dollar payday not other people."

Sara poured us another cocktail and we both moved to the couch. Before I sat down, I went over to my briefcase and pulled an old spiral notebook and a pencil and brought it where Sara was sitting. I found a blank page and quickly drew a diagram of the first floor of the house.

"I thought you wanted to make love, darling."

"I thought that you wanted to talk about the renovations?"

"Paul, I have been with my sister and brother-in-law, and too many cows and I was looking forward to some serious fucking from my number one fuck buddy," said Sara.

"Well I hope that I am your only fuck buddy, Sara."

Her hand directed my head, so our lips met in a wet kiss. We broke and I moved in again for another kiss. That is what I missed when Sara was away. Our kind gentle kisses were almost the only thing I needed.

"Save the diagram for the weekend," said Sara as her hand brushed over my crotch. She grabbed the metal flag on my zipper and brought the slider down opening my fly. Her hand disappeared but I could feel her fingers grasping my cock. I was completely hard, and her fingers were hitting all of my sensitive areas.

"Don't you think about anything else, darling?"

"Not when I am around you," I said as our lips met.

Sara extracted my cock and her fingers were replaced by her lips. I took a series of deep breaths as she moved up and down my pole. I was able to unbutton my pants and get them to the floor. I was about to cum and flood her mouth when Sara put her hand around my cock and applied pressure.

"Not yet Paul, you will need to hold it."

When she felt that I had relaxed she let go and her mouth went to work on my cock again. When her tongue or lips hit sensitive areas, I took deep breaths. Her lips left and were replaced by her hand squeezing the life out of my cock when she felt an orgasm starting to build. I relaxed as much as I could. Sara stood finished her cocktail grabbed my wrist and we walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I paused to pull up my pants.

We entered the bedroom and I embraced her. I had Sara turn around, facing away from me. I positioned her in front of a floor to ceiling mirror and snaked my arms under her arms and began to unbutton her top. I dropped that to the floor and her bra followed.

"See what a beautiful woman you are?"

I spent some time playing with her breasts and noticed that they were becoming aroused. Her nipples were stiff, and I was able to strum them like a guitar. I kissed her neck and then her cheek. I moved down and got her slacks off she still had her half boots on, so I moved her to a chair and pulled the zippers down and then the boots came off. I pulled her up and again positioned her in front of the mirror.

"See, darling, you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

My cock responded to all the stimulation. Sara turned and positioned me in front of the mirror. Now her hands were opening my fly and allowing my pants to fall. She slipped her hands in my brief's waistband and pulled them down exposing my rigid cock. I felt her tongue start to lick my ear and her hand massaged my tool. I started to shiver with all of the stimulation.

"Darling, I enjoy having your cock in me more than you will ever know."

Sara pulled my shirt off and except for pants and underwear at my ankles I was naked. I moved to the chair removed my shoes and got free of my pants and stood next to Sara. She resumed stimulating my penis

"Come to bed sir, I want you to spear me with your cock!"

Sara moved to the bed and I followed, getting between her legs. My cock found her slit and I was fucking my lover the Countess of Redding. Our lips met in a long kiss. My hands embraced her. It wasn't long before I felt her orgasm begin to build.

"Paul hold me, hold me tight!"

We both seemed to cum at the same time. We relaxed and laid beside each other. After a few minutes I got up and walked down to the bar and retrieved a half bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"You are a dear, Paul, just what I was wanting. I think we need to put a wine cooler up here, so we don't have to travel," said Sara as I handed her a glass.

I laid next to here sipping my wine and playing with her breasts. My hand moved down to her pussy and I played with her slit. Sara moved my hand back up to her chest.

"I want the real thing mister," said Sara as she kissed me.

She then started to laugh and kissed me again. Her hand started to manipulate my penis bringing on an erection. Her hand was replaced by her mouth. I did everything I could not to climax with her attention. She moved to get on top of me and with our mouths locked in an intense kiss. I felt her hand move my cock and direct it into her slit. She moved down to fully sheath my spear. My hands were busy massaging her breasts and her butt.

"Darling, you are beautiful," I said and then kissed her again.

"Paul, I love you, but also I love your cock in my cunt. I am thinking of not letting you go to work tomorrow."

"My pregnant girlfriend has a call on my time, darling. We have got to get the episode finished."

"The last time I checked she is your boss not your girlfriend. But I will allow it just this one time."

She began to jog up and down on my tool trying to get me to climax. Her lips covered mine and her tongue searched the recesses of my mouth. It was all I could do to breath through my nose.

My hands massaged her lovely butt, and her breasts. I lightly touched her flanks, moving up her back to her shoulder blades.

"Do that again and I will cum for sure, darling. Your touch is fantastic."

We fucked a few more times and we both gave in to sleep. The next morning there was a knock on the door. Which scared us both.

"Your grace, Mr. Rogers I have breakfast ready for you!"

The voice was distinctive and familiar; William seemed to have returned.

"William, we will be down in a few minutes welcome back," said Sara.

"Thank you, your grace," was the reply.

Sara began to manipulate my cock and moved down to kiss it. She came back up to me and kissed me.

"Sir you must keep this in your pants, no fooling around with all those females that you work with."

"Darling, I don't fool around you know that, besides if I did, I would need to get my own lawyer," I replied.

She moved to kiss me and we both got out of the bed and went to our own bath/dressing area. My wash and fold basket was overflowing so I would need to make a run to the laundry this morning. After I was presentable, I made my way down and almost hugged William. I was sure that the Sara was very happy to have him back. He explained that one of the ranch hands brought him down and he thought it would be a nice gesture to have breakfast for us. I pulled twenties from my wallet and passed it to him.

"That's to cover expenses," I said.

We sat at the small table in the kitchen and William placed breakfast in front of us. Bacon Eggs, and toast, I was happy that I could change from the catering truck where I was getting breakfast. There was a pop and I saw Sara opening a bottle of Champagne, but I passed as I was working. I was quick to finish, I stood kissed Sara and started to leave.

"That will not do Mr. Rogers," said Sara.

I stopped and turned and waited for what Sara wanted.

"A simple kiss is less that I require, sir."

"Well come over here and I will give you what you want."

Sara reluctantly walked over to where I was standing, we embraced and shared a long kiss. Sara kissed me again and then said "Now get out of here and make some art." We both laughed and I watched William standing at the sink wiping the counter trying not to make eye contact with us.

I picked up my briefcase, computer, the bag of laundry and walked toward the garage. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw William rushing past me. He stopped and asked me for the key to the car. I handed him the key fob and waited for him to pull the car out. I got in the rear seat and waited until William closed the door and took the driving position.

"William you don't need to do this," I said.

"Her Grace told me that you had a driver when you were shooting the production, I thought you would like to be driven. Call when you are ready to be picked up."

I asked him to drop the laundry off at the cleaner. I pulled out my notebook and started to look over the notes from yesterdays session. We had five pages left and I hoped to wrap this part today. Then I would consult with the colorist and the audio director to work on the mix. I hope to be finished in three weeks. Bret applying the screws to get the episode done. She was also hinting that she wanted me to direct one of the next flight of episodes. William stopped the car in front of the editing studio. I gathered my equipment, got out of the car and walked into the editing suite. My editor was waiting for me and we started to work.

Hours later, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:00pm. I just loved nine-hour days, not. We had three pages remaining and Mary Barron and I decided to push on to finish. It was nine when we called it quits. All that was left were finishing touches that Mary could do without my watching her. We were both exhausted. I called Sara and told her that I was ready to be picked up.

I knew that Mary used ride share and I offered to give her a lift home. She agreed and saved the work and put the machines to sleep. We were not waiting long when the Green Escalate pulled up to the door. William got out and opened the rear door and held the front passenger door for Mary. I climbed into the back seat into the arms of Sara.

"Mary Barron, Sara Solsbery."

Mary told William where she lived, and we were off. Sara gave me an inquisitive look.

"Mary uses ride share and I offered to give her a lift home. I hope you don't mind."

"No darling, I always like giving rides to my lover's lover."

All I wanted to do was find some place to hide. But Sara laughed and kissed me.

"Bret says that you can be trusted, Sara so I will let you meet my lover," said Mary.

"Darling those sound like fighting words and I am a lover, not a fighter," said Sara.

"Ladies I work for a woman, I work with a woman, and love a woman, everyone be calm."

"Paul we are just sparing it is something women do that men don't understand. Besides I know that you just love me."

William pulled into a restaurant and stopped.

"My treat, darling," said Sara.

The three of us walked into the place and found a table. Menus arrived and we ordered. I was amazed that Sara didn't order any booze, and I chose not to also. Mary and I discussed the edit when Sara said that work talk was not allowed. I had to agree with her as I really needed to get away from it. I would be working with Demi the colorist next week on another set of problems. So, it was time to quit working.

I gave Sara my stare, for a few seconds before she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Darling, I can't have you leering at me in public," she said.

"Why you're a beautiful woman," said Mary.

That remark surprised me and took Sara aback. We were saved when the food arrived, and we all dug in. I got the waiter's attention and pulled the wine list and ordered a bottle of Pinot Gri.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12