The Countess Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"My treat," I said.

The waiter brought the wine and three glasses and poured a sample for everyone. I nodded and he filled everyone's glass.

"Don't get all wine snobby on me Mary, you know it's fine."

"I am taking a wine tasting class and Paul loves to tease me," Mary said.

"Maybe I can arrange a tour of our family's vineyard and winery, anything to keep you and Paul apart," Sara said with a slight laugh.

"Oh, that would be nice, can I bring my boyfriend?" replied Mary.

"Yes, I want to keep Paul away from a woman as beautiful as you." Sara looked at me; "Paul darling. just relax, we are just sizing each other up."

The banter continued and I believe that Sara found a new friend. Another woman that could torment me to keep me humble. We finished dinner and drove to the condo project that Mary lived in with her boyfriend who was a freelance audio person. After dropping her off William started for home.

"I've have got the theme of our first party "Sara and Paul's Fizz Fest" Champagne around the pool."

I leaned over and kissed her, put my arm around her and kissed her again.

"I take it that you approve?"

"Yes, Sara I approve."

William turned up the driveway and stopped to let us out. Sara and I walked into the house. Sara held me in the entrance area.

"Mrs. Kelly we are back would you make two martinis like I showed you for Paul and me?"

I looked at Sara and we walked into the great room and sat on the couch. A tall woman walked in with a tray and two cocktail glasses and presented them to us.

"Paul meet Mrs. Paula Kelly who will be assisting us."

"Nice to have you on board ma'am," I said as I took a sip of my drink. I gave her a thumbs up indicating that the drink was good.

The woman withdrew leaving us alone. Sara said that her agency called and wondered if we decided on a butler yet and sent her over for an interview.

"I hired her on the spot, I hope you don't mind," said Sara.

"No, I don't mind a bit."

Mrs. Kelly walked back in,"Ms. Solsbery I will see you in the morning. Thanks again."

Mrs. Kelly walked out William was waiting to take her home. We sipped our cocktails and Sara explained why she hired her. I was sold with the first sip. I looked at my notebook and noticed a list of "to do's" on a blank sheet.

"Is this for me?" I asked.

"No, darling they are tasks for Mrs. Kelly. We sat this afternoon to define her duties."

I moved closer and our mouths met in a long kiss. My hand moved down to her breasts and I massaged her tits.

"Paul you can take me upstairs if you want to make love to me."

"I'm fine here, darling," I said smiling. Knowing that it would drive her nuts.

"Paul, I want a proper fuck, I want to feel you inside of me, now," said Sara as she stood and move toward the stairs.

I sat on the couch and finished my cocktail. I never let a good martini go to waste. I looked over the list of duties that Sara and Mrs. Kelly laid out and made a few notations. There were no items on my calendar for tomorrow, but I am sure that Sara would find something for me to do. I looked at the clock and it was inching toward midnight. I felt like a swim but before I could act on that thought my phone started to beep and vibrate. Bret's name was on the display. "This can't be good." I thought.

I answered the call and I was talking to George Bret's husband.

"Well Mary Megan Corine Sara Barbara, Cummings appeared about an hour ago, Bret and the baby are doing fine."

"That is great, George. When can we visit?"

"Tomorrow, she is a big girl like her mother 8 pounds 5 ounces fifteen inches long. We were all there for the birth."

"Paul who are you talking to?" asked Sara from the balcony.

"Bret delivered a daughter, darling."

I looked up at Sara and she was completely naked, I marveled at how beautiful she was. I forgot about taking a swim and rushed upstairs. I took her in my arms, and I kissed her and then kissed her again. My hand moved to her flanks and I started to knead them like they were blobs of bread dough.

"Darling would you stop and get out of your clothes so we can fuck properly? But before that check the doors and turn the lights off please."

I walked downstairs and checked the doors and went to the control panel and turned the lights out. I walked upstairs following the stair lights that were always on. I embraced Sara and started to kiss her. She again asked me to come into the bedroom and make love to her.

"No darling I like what I am doing now."

I dropped down and buried my face in her beautiful pussy my tongue found her slit and I licked her vulva. Sara's skin was so smooth. Her black pussy hair contrasted against a perfect alabaster color. Sara was still demanding that I fuck her.

"Come to bed Paul, then you can tell me all you know about the new baby."

I reluctantly let her move back in the bedroom. I was still sitting outside the door. "Paul get up and come in here!" Sara commanded.

I decided not to reply but got up and walked in. Sara was on the bed. The gray sheets highlighted her. Her red nipples were jumping off of her breasts. My cock was hard, and I reflected on how lucky I was to have a woman that beautiful love me. I didn't even go to my dressing room; I just dropped my clothes in front of her. My underwear hit the floor displaying my erection to her.

"Get that lovely thing in my cunt, darling."

I slipped beside her and then got between her legs inserting my cock into her vagina. Our mouths met and our tongues danced our love dance. My hands massaged her tits. I paid special attention to her nipples. Sara was in the mood for a fast-physical fuck, so I plunged in and pulled out several times, as we kissed. I felt Sara start to climax and waited until it subsided.

"I want to feel you cum Paul!"

I started to fuck my lover and felt my cock release what felt like torrents of cum. We both relaxed and I fell out of her and lay beside her.

"Darling I am too charged up for you to quit now," said Sara.

Her hand started to manipulate my cock and I gained another erection and thrust into her. I decided to take it slow this time and moved my cock in and out deliberately. This brought on several satisfied coos from Sara. I started to play with her breasts and nipples.

"Paul, why are you a breast man?"

I stopped and kissed Sara; "I don't know your grace, but your breasts drive me crazy."

"I would get mad, but I have your cock in my cunt right where I want it."

I slipped out and moved down to her pussy and let my tongue explore her cracks and crevasses.

"Put it back where you found it sir," said Sara.

I quickly brought my cock to the entrance of her pussy and thrust inside. I began to move it in and out trying to pleasure my lover. Sara lifted her head trying to find my mouth. We kissed and I captured her tongue, holding it until I exploded again. I rolled off of Sara and lay beside her.

"Now darling, you can eat my pussy."

I panted trying to catch my breath. I moved down to her pussy and breathed in her sexual odor.

"Paul did you really mean that Bret had her baby?"

I moved up and kissed her putting my arm over her chest. I kissed her ear trying to get a reaction from Sara.

"Countess, Bret had her baby earlier this evening. Mary Megan Corine Sara Barbara Cummings, eight-pound four-ounce fifteen inches long made her appearance. Mother and baby are well. From what George said the whole family was present for the birth."

"We need to invite the kids over to swim to allow Bret and George a little time by themselves and the new baby," said Sara.

"As soon as I get the information, we will visit Bret and the new baby tomorrow. Then we can see what George wants to do."

We kissed again and Sara started to play with my cock but then stopped. We kissed again and both of us slipped into sleep.


pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12