The Countess Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I walked back to the pool just as Paula finished cleaning up. "See you tomorrow," she said and walked into the house.

Sara and I were alone. I slipped back into the water. Sara slipped in beside me and pulled her top off exposing her breasts. We came together and I played with her nipples. She came close and whispered.

"I love my new earrings. I got a text from Debra just before Bret's family arrived, telling me that they look fabulous. Now I need to scheme so you will buy me some more jewelry. I can always get sent on another secret mission and get you so mad that you have to buy me another peace offering," said Sara as she smiled.

Do you want a quickie before we go to dinner?" I asked.

"I would love one, but I think that I need to shower and dress for dinner. I can wait for something better than a quickie later," said Sara as she massaged my penis.

I watched as she left the pool and I followed stopping in my bathroom connected to my office. I thought about getting delivery but both Sara and I needed to get out of the house. I was standing by the car when she came out. She was dressed in a pair of leather pants and a red form-fitting top. Exuding all the sex appeal she possessed, and that drove me crazy. The diamond pendant was dangling from her neck and the new earrings were installed on her lobes.

"Darling I think that you and I need to go to Pepe´s. I want to make an entrance tonight," said Sara.

I closed the door and started to walk to the driver's side, when a familiar voice stopped me.

"Sir, I will drive you," said William.

He came down to the car and opened the passenger door for Sara. She climbed in the back and I joined her. I could have kissed him. Sara began to rub my thigh occasionally touching my cock. She leaned over and kissed me, and then kissed me again.

"Your Grace, can I say you look fabulous," said William.

"Thank you, William, please tell my husband that compliments are always welcome. Sorry Paul I just had to. William, we are going to Pepe´s," said Sara.

Sara leaned over and whispered, "I love you Paul."

"Madam, the damage is already done," and then I laughed.

William pulled up to the entrance of the restaurant and the doors opened and we went inside. Sara made the entrance that she wanted. I noticed that many eyes turned toward her when she entered and while we ate. Two hours later after consuming several cocktails Enchiladas in green Sause two bottles of wine and a bottle of Champagne, with two giant chocolate empanadas, we were at the entrance waiting for William. I had my arm around Sara's shoulder.

A long-stretched limo pulled up and Jannie Lanier and her husband got out.

"Ms. Solsbery, pleasure to see you again. Those are fabulous," she said pointing to the diamonds hanging off of Sara's ears.

William pulled up behind the limo and we got into our car. I was desperately searching for a pin so I could pop Sara's bubble.

"Paul did you hear her, she loved my new bling, and I have you to thank for it."

Sara leaned over and moved my head so that our lips met in a long kiss. Her hand was massaging my leg. She whispered something like she would divorce me if I could not perform when we got home. She then laughed "Joke Darling."

William stopped the car to allow us to get out before he put it away. "Thanks again William," I said.

I walked into the house and into Sara's arms. Her hand brought our mouths together in a long kiss.

"You're going to tell me that we don't need a cocktail aren't you, Paul."

"In addition to all your other talents you are a mind reader. Yes darling, we don't need a cocktail."

Sara put the pouty face on but directed me to the elevator and we both rode to the third floor. Sara went into the bedroom and I walked downstairs to my office and got out of my clothes. I tied my robe around my middle and walked up to the third floor and tried the door. It opened easily and Sara was in bed when I came in.

"You don't have another little box for me, do you?"

I gave her the "are you kidding face and slipped in the bed and encouraged her to flip over on her stomach. I could see her round butt in the dimmed light. My hand moved in the crack between her cheeks. She tried to find my cock, but I kept her hand away, while I massaged her.

"Darling, relax let me play awhile," I said.

I spent the next fifteen to twenty minutes massaging, kissing, and tickling, the Countess. She kept making noises, claiming that I was not ready for sex. I flipped her over and started to kiss her breasts. My hands worked her pussy over. I brought my cock to her mouth asking her to give me a blow job.

She reached out and took my cock in her mouth, getting between my legs. Between licks she asked if I was going to fuck her. I assured her that yes, I would make love to her whenever she wanted. She again took my cock in her mouth and really sucked on it to the point of pain.

"Darling, please give it to me," Sara said after the let my cock go.

I moved over her and my cock found the entrance to her pussy. I slipped in leaned down and kissed my wife.

"Darling you haven't fucked me yet, but it feels so good."

I kissed her again and began to move my cock in and out of her pussy. Slowly at first then faster and harder. Sara started to moan like she was in pain, so I slowed down. I kissed her again.

"Slow down and enjoy it Paul."

I stopped and felt Sara massaging my cock with her pussy.

"That feels good Sara,"

I started to feel my orgasm build and I could not control myself and I felt my release. Sara's words stuck in my mind. I thought I was a good partner, I was trying to give pleasure to her, but I never really asked. I just assumed. Maybe Sara's cynicism was more of a request from her for something else.

"What are you thinking about Paul?"

"I was wondering if I am a good partner. Are you getting all the pleasure you desire from our sex? Don't worry I think my ego can take whatever you say. I may put on the pouty face I will try to change to make your experience better. I want to know because I love you."

"The day I saw you on the beach, intently working on the screenplay, not flitting among the birds on the sand, I was intrigued. I saw you and I really wanted to know what was keeping your attention. It was weird that I was trying to keep men away from me, yet I wanted to meet a man that did not want to meet me. Am I making sense?"

"Yes, but as you said to me once, you didn't answer my question."

"I was getting to that. After the night we had sex and then I left; I was taken by how nice you were. Even in the weird highly charged situation you kept your cool.

My hand started to play with Sara's breasts before she batted them away.

"Do you want to hear me or play silly games?"

I took the rebuke and kissed her.

"I got the feeling that you were not out for what you could get, maybe not give me all I wanted but you were not a taker. That is why I started look you up, after I finished the thing that pulled me back to London. Talking to my uncle was a big help, because I remembered that you said that you were an "ACE." I am getting to my point. Our second encounter you were the same, you cared. The original question is "are you a good partner?" Yes, darling you are a good partner. What I am trying to figure out is why we are doing couples therapy after only three months of marriage," Sara said with a smile.

I climbed on top of my wife and inserted my newly rigid cock in her pussy and kissed her.

"I don't care if you want it or not, we are going to make love," I said.

"I would never turn you down, darling."

12