The Countess Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glasses were raised and toast drunk Paula and the servers were kept busy refilling the Champagne glasses.

Nancy Robert Sara's partner at the law firm stood. "Sara Jane Solsbery won several notable cases of sexual harassment in London. Her work came to our attention and we asked that she move to California and join in our cases. During the time, she has been with us she sat and passed the California bar. So far, we have prevailed in three cases with total settlements of fifteen million. If that makes some of you uncomfortable, I am sorry. Sara has become a vital member of our practice. I wish you Sara a happy birthday. I also want to thank her husband Paul Rogers and their house manager Paula Kelly for a great night. Again, happy birthday my friend. Please raise your glasses to Sara.

We all drank, and I made a note to tell Nancy how much I appreciated her mentioning Paula.

Sara stood and the group applauded her "I have so many wonderful friends, thank you all for coming to our house to celebrate my birthday. I want to thank Bret and Nancy for not telling too many stories about me. Paul you did it and Mrs. Kelly the money we spent on your wine class was well spent. Not many people can say that they have a wine expert in their households. I have had a wonderful time, but the party is not over. When you finish your desert join us in the great room for more Champagne and conversation.

People at the table finished their cake and started to wander to the great room. Paula organized the servers to keep the Champagne glasses full. She also showed off the wine room to those interested. Sara stayed in the dining room she grabbed my wrist indicating that I needed to stay also.

"I loved it Paul, I had no idea what you were planning," as she leaned in allowing me to kiss her.

She raised her wrist with the bracelet, "I saw this in a catalog and wanted one, I am getting used to getting diamonds from you."

"I believe you told me that women cannot have enough diamonds, darling and you look fabulous in that set."

"Christmas is around the corner, the watch, darling the watch is next, now all I need to do is be a good girl," said Sara and laughed.

"Let's go and Join our friends" I said.

We rose and walked into the great room. Again, spontaneous applause erupted from the group. Paula took Sara on a thorough tour of the wine room and then she joined me while I was talking to Nancy.

"It is better than I imagined, darling," said Sara.

The group continued to drink and eat the after-dinner food. I remember that we iced down 24 bottles of Champagne and I noticed that the number of bottles remaining was getting smaller and smaller. Later in the evening, William was acting like a traffic cop announcing when Ubers, cabs and limos were arriving for our guests. Bret and George were the last ones in the house, and we were sitting talking and finishing another bottle of Champagne. William appeared and said that Bret's and George's ride was here. We walked out with them and watched them drive away.

"You have the hotel key, darling yes?" I asked.

"Yes, Paul but I don't know why."

"Because we are turning the house over to the cleaning crew and spending the night at the hotel. That is why I rented a suite."

We walked inside to talk to Paula, and she handed me an insulated bag with a bottle of Champagne. William appeared, and we walked out to the green Escalade, William got us to the hotel, and we said that we would see him tomorrow. I grabbed a small bag out of the car as well as the cooler, and we went to the room. I opened the bottle and poured the wine.

"Give me a few minutes, darling because I really want a fuck."

After what I thought was enough time I walked into the bedroom and found Sara siting in a chair naked.

"Paul, why are you always overdressed?"

"I don't know Countess but give me some time and I will be ready," I responded as I refilled her glass.

I quickly undressed and walked over to where Sara was sitting.

"Sir you will need to work for it tonight, I want a good sucking and then your best fuck. So far you have checked off one box with the party and gift, now can you finish the deal."

I sat down in front of her and brought my mouth to her mound. My tongue traced her outer lips. Sara moved her legs and placed them on my shoulders. My tongue explored her pussy and my finger massaged her clit root. Then I probed the little cock with my tongue. Sara clamped my head in position with her legs, and I was flooded with her cum. With my free hand I played with her nipple. Sara released her legs and asked me to stand up.

"Now time for your cock to get a sucking darling," said Sara.

I rose and brought my cock to her mouth and she used her hands to play with it. Then her tongue caressed the tip, until she allowed me in her mouth completely. She released my cock and I lifted her up from the chair and we moved to the bed.

I moved on top and my cock found her pussy and I slipped in. "I love the feeling of your cock in me, darling. Give me a good fuck," said Sara.

I kissed her and began to move my cock in and out of her warm wet pussy.

"Take it easy make it last, I want to feel this way forever," said Sara.

I continued until I released a load and then kept fucking until I fell out of her. I kissed her again and my hands worked her tits. I felt her tongue invade my mouth and we jousted until I rolled over. I felt nipples on my back as she spooned me. That was almost enough to get my cock to rise again. Her hand came over and started to massage my cock. She kissed the back of my neck.

"Paul you are in the doghouse for not bringing more Champagne, darling. And you are not off the hook, yet I need more than just one, darling," she said.

She kissed me again on the neck. I fought sleep but in reality, I could sleep for a week. I was so happy that the party came off, Sara liked my present, she was thrilled with how the wine room looked. It was now time to give her another good fuck. I lay on my back and allowed her on top. With her hand she directed me into her pussy and had me fully engaged. She kissed me and then kissed me again.

"Darling you are not working," she said after one of the kisses.

My hand reached and found her breasts and I worked on her nipples while she moved my cock in and out of her pussy. We kissed again.

"I want to do something wild and crazy tomorrow. Go out to Catalina for lunch or something," said Sara.

She finally broke my barriers and I came with more force that usual. Sara passed out, and I got out from under her. It was cold in the room and I pulled the covers over us and fell asleep.

I was bolted awake when I felt Sara's mouth on my cock.

"Good morning Paul your cock feels great. I would love it in my twat, darling."

"What the Countess wants the Countess gets."

There was a gentle love punch on my shoulder, indicating that the comment was not welcome. I rolled Sara on her back and we kissed. I brought my cock to her pussy and mounted my wife. My cock going into her pussy elicited coo's and murmurs of approval. Our lips met in a kiss and our tongues jousted with each other, no one gained an advantage. I moved my cock in and out of her twat. I realized how much I enjoyed fucking my wife. I felt her clamp on my cock. I continued to move in and out of her pussy. I found her lips and kissed her again. Sara went stiff and then relaxed. My hands worked over her tits, her nipples were stiff, breasts fully aroused. I kissed her again and began to fuck her once more. I moved in and out and then I felt my release and relaxed. We kissed again and then we both relaxed. It was then that I regretted not bringing multiple bottles of the Champagne from last night. I made a mental note to remember that if we were ever in the same situation.

After I used the bathroom I got on the phone and ordered breakfast. Sara came out of the bedroom dressed in a robe that she kept open to keep me interested. Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Sara covered up a little more when the waiter came in. She rolled in a folding table and quickly covered it with a white tablecloth. She followed up with silverware and napkins. From the room she moved two chairs to the table and waited until we took our seats. She placed two juice goblets and a carafe of orange juice. She filled the goblets and then placed two plates under cloches and lifted the lids. She asked if we needed anything else. I named a domestic sparkling wine and asked if she could bring us a bottle. She left and ten minutes later she returned with glasses and the bottle of wine. She mentioned that she was breaking some rules to bring the wine up.

I stood and walked to where my pants were and fished out my wallet and pulled two twenties out and gave them to her.

"Be back here in an hour and you will have forty more."

The waiter left leaving us alone. Sara opened the robe allowing me the view that twelve-year-old boys going through adolescents would die for. Her full breasts were lovely the areolas were scarlet against her white skin. She reminded me that she needed to see my eyes, and then laughed. The robe came off allowing her to be topless.

"Darling, could you call down and ask the nice woman to bring us another bottle," she said after she emptied the first.

I called down and after a few minutes the original waiter got on the phone and said that she would be there soon.

"Darling I am feeling rich and want to be outrageous, will you mind," she said after emptying her glass, "You know it is not as good as what we were drinking last night, but it will do," said Sara pointing to the bottle.

"Sara I will not mind as long as you are not being abusive."

"You are no fun," Sara said and then laughed.

There was a knock at the door, and I answered, and the young woman entered and replaced the empty bottle with the full one and filled our glasses. She started to clear the table and we both got on the bed to get out of her way. Sara and I started playing with each other while she was working, trying to get a reaction. When she finished, I pulled three twenties' out of my wallet and handed them to her. "You will get a good review,"

"Paul, I love it when you throw money around like it is water, your becoming one of us."

The young woman withdrew leaving us alone. Sara dropped the robe and sat on the edge of the bed, with her legs open. This was my cue that she wanted me to work her pussy over. Nothing beat the sweet smell of her sex in the morning. My face nestled between her legs and the muff tickled my nose. My tongue found her vulva. Her outer lips were red and fully aroused. I concentrated on tracing her opening and then started to explore the interior with my tongue and fingers.

Sara lay back on the bed inviting me to penetrate her. I stood and displayed my engorged cock and gently mounted her. We came together in a long kiss. I started to move my cock, when she asked that I stop and just hold my position.

"Suck on my tits Paul, I know you enjoy that."

I tried to hold, but her cunt was communicating to me and I just had to move. With one thrust I felt my cock release. We were kissing when I came.

"More Champagne Paul, please."

I stood and walked over to the bottle and found her glass filled it and handed it to her. I looked on the clock radio and noted that we had two hours before we had to leave. I brought two casual outfits for us when we left the house. I gently told Sara the situation and she got off the bed and went into the bathroom to dress.

I was surprised when she came out that she was wearing the pendant earrings and bracelet, along with her rings. She would make a statement wherever we decided to go.

"Looking at the wrist that was empty, "Darling I think that a diamond incrusted watch will be the next purchase," she said, and kissed me.

She walked over to where her phone was and touched Paula's number. She asked that Paula send William to pick us up and that we would be out most of the day. She was free after the cleaners were finished.

"William will be here in a half an hour. Do you want to make love again?" said Sara and laughed.

I packed our clothes from the night before in my duffle and left a forty-dollar tip for the Chamber maid.

"Let's find a martini, darling," I suggested

"You are speaking my language, Paul."


12