The Countess Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There will be someone meeting you sir," said the cabin attendant.

I walked into the building and came face to face with William. So, this was some elaborate way of getting me out of town.

"Her Grace is waiting for you sir, please follow me."

I followed William and walked to a black Land Rover with the windows tinted. I waited for him to open the door and got in the back seat. Still no Sara. I was feeling like the joke was going on long enough, but I sat back and rode. After about a half hour I saw a big beach house very similar to the one that I took Sara to in Mexico. We pulled up to the entrance and I waited for the door to open, I guess that I have been around Sara too long. There was a butler and several other staff waiting for me.

"Welcome to Crosley Cove Mr. Rogers, Ms. Solsbery is sitting by the pool. A female member of the staff stood beside me and pointed to the door. I followed her as she led me to the pool.

Sara was sitting on a lounge and rose as I came in. She was dressed in a very small sexy bikini, that barely covered anything.

"How much in trouble am I in darling?" said Sara as we embraced and kissed.

"I haven't decided yet, you could have just said that that there was a plane waiting for you, please join me."

"Oh, but that wouldn't be fun. I designed the charade, so you wouldn't come up with some reason to bug off."

"Darling, this has Bret's fingerprints all over it. if I remember it was me that wanted to go on a honeymoon, but let's not argue let's make love."

Sara grabbed my arm and directed me to the bedroom suite and almost threw me on the bed. Her hands unbuckled my belt and drew the zipper down and pulled my pants off she found my cock and her mouth was around it before I could speak. My hands were free, and I was able to pull the strings on her swimsuit and the small garment hit the floor.

Sara stood and pulled me to my feet. I was able to get free of my slacks and she pulled my shirt off. I reached over and tweaked her nipples and we met in a long-wet-kiss as her hand played with my cock.

"Darling have you been seeing other women while I was away?"

"No Sara in fact I was told that I was an honorable man,"

Sara continued to play with my equipment and my state of arousal seemed to please my wife. Sara slipped on the bed and opened her legs I got between them and brought my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I gently pushed my cock into her and brought my mouth down to hers and we kissed. It felt good being in my wife. It felt good to be kissing my wife. It felt good to be playing with my wife's lovely breasts. And finally, it felt great to be out of the house. I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy. Fucking my wife was the best. We kissed and our tongues fought each other with no one coming out on top. Sara encouraged me to move my cock in and out of her pussy. She moved my head down to her tits and my tongue played with one of her nipples. My hand manipulated the other. My thrusting was harder and quicker. One final thrust into her pussy and I finally released. I kissed Sara and then kissed her again. My cock fell out of her and we lay together.

There was a knock on the door; "Luncheon Ms. Solsbery."

"We will be down in a few minutes," said Sara.

Sara would not let me get off the bed. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy.

"I can't tell you how much I love making love with you, Paul. That is why I called you several times from London, it is why I made plans and came here I wanted to be close to you without the issues of work or the house getting in the way of making love."

I had time to recover and I moved on top of my wife and again mounted her and began to make love to her. Her arms encircled me not letting me move.

"I have been dreaming of having one of your strong fucks sir. You have not disappointed," Sara whispered in my ear.

I continued to move my cock in and out of her cunt and before I could do anything, I felt my cock release.

"Sorry, darling, but I do love you," I said.

"I love you, darling but I am going to be leaking for the rest of the day. We need to get some lunch you must be hungry."

"I am hungry for..." Sara put her hand over my mouth.

"So am I Paul but let's get some food."

I rose and started to put on the clothes I was wearing. Sara indicated very strongly that that would not do. She pointed to the dressing area and said that I should find what I needed. I found a set of shorts and a shirt there were some canvas shoes that fit like a glove. Sara was already out of the room when I finished. One of the house staff was waiting for me and guided me to where lunch was served. I heard the familiar sound of a champagne bottle being opened. I started to wonder how much alcohol would fuel this vacation.

I sat at the prepared table and lunch was placed in front of me. Another staff member poured the Champagne. Sara finally came into the room. She was dressed in the same metallic silver swimsuit that she wore when I first saw her. The waitstaff placed her plate in front of her and poured her a glass of the Champagne.

"I hope this is a good time but how did I get in here without a Passport," I asked.

"Because we are still in the US, but I brought your Passport in case you need it, darling."

"And the clothes?"

"They belong to the owner of the house,"

"I guess we are playing twenty questions and who owns the house?"

"My Father, darling, this is one of his possessions."

"Darling, when can we make love again?" I asked.

"Anytime you want," said Sara.

We finished eating and Sara rose from the table and started walking outside. I followed her and we walked around the pool.

"Do you have a plan of the day?" I asked.

"You sound like Paula," said Sara.

"Well I got that question every morning while you were away."

"Follow me, darling," said Sara as she continued out of the house.

There was a path leading down to the beach. In the distance I saw a small boat beached, on the shore, in the background about a half a mile offshore was a large sailing yacht.

"We are going for a sail Paul."

Sara and I continued down the path, eventually walking up to the tender. The two crewmembers snapped to attention as we approached, and they assisted us into the small craft. They pushed the tender into the surf and got the engine started. We motored out to the yacht and came along side. We jumped to the ladder and climbed onboard. We were met by a steward carrying a tray with two cocktails.

"Not as good as yours, darling but it will do," said Sara after she took a sip.

We were directed to a seating area and we both took seats on lounges. There was a lot of activity as the crew set the sails and we got underway. The yacht picked up speed and it gently pitched and rolled with the calm ocean. The food service crew kept busy plying us with martinis. I felt the influence of Sara in the situation. I got up and walked around the deck looking at how the crew worked the sales. I felt an arm slide around my waist, I turned and found Sara next to me.

"I need a kiss, darling?"

"I need more than a kiss, Countess"

"Kiss first, we will find a place for the other later."

"Promise?" I asked.

"Yes darling."

We continued walking around the deck. I noticed the sun getting lower and lower. A crew member walked up to us and said that dinner would be served in a half hour. Your state room is ready, and you can dress there. We followed the woman down to the stateroom deck and she pointed to a door and Sara led me in. Laid out on the bed was a tuxedo for me and a very formal dress for Sara. Sara pointed to the head and said that I could dress in there. I picked up the suit and walked into the head. The room was small, but I could dress. and I got the shirt and suit on, but I would need some assistance with the bow tie. I walked out and found the phone and called the steward. There was a knock on the door and the steward assisted with the tie. I did a quick spin allowing him to inspect and he pronounced that I was ready.

I climbed the stairs to the next deck and found myself in the saloon. Sara was sitting on one of the couches sipping a cocktail. She looked beautiful in the dress. I also noticed that she was wearing the pendant, earrings, and bracelet.

"Thank you darling for wearing your diamonds, you look fabulous," I said.

"You clean up well Paul. Drink for Mr. Rogers steward," said Sara in a very commanding tone.

The steward approached with a cocktail. I sat next to Sara and we bent our necks and kissed. I still felt the yacht move, but the sea was calm. The steward said that dinner was ready and we both got up and walked to the table. There were two stewards standing by the table, one held the chair for Sara, one held a chair for me. There was a menu in front of me and I saw that we would be having four courses. The pool at the beach house was going to get a workout when we got off the boat.

"Sara when you were growing up were all your dinners multi-course meals?"

"Many of them. it was part of our education. As my sister and I got older we were expected be in society and part of the training was acting at the dinner table. Saturday dinners were fancy dress affairs. That is why I enjoyed my birthday dinner. Of course, the diamonds didn't hurt either."

The soup was brought to the table and one of the servers poured the wine. This was the first time that I had a long conversation with Sara about her trip and how she got here. She reported that her Mother and Father were well, and he has recovered from the crises that stemmed from the problems with the ranch. He was talking about a trip to the states but that was in the future. I asked if the trip to the island a spur of the moment idea, or was it planned.

"Oh darling, this has been in the works for a long time, I wanted to thank you for my birthday, but I also knew you would not go willingly so I got Bret's assistance. Sorry about getting you drunk, I just wanted them to drop you at the airport and drive away."

The salad was served, and another wine was poured, and we had more conversation. She asked me about my life growing up. Although she knew that my father was a corn and bean farmer. But there was some other information that she didn't know.

"He was like your father he kept buying land, whenever a farm came up for sale, he tried to buy it. That is how I acquired the land when my mother and father passed away. My interest in film making came in High School and carried over to college."

The salad was pulled and the entre´ served followed by a third wine.

"Father did confirm that he sent the wine, I can't wait to throw a dinner party and use some of it," said Sara.

"Paula is planning a menu as we speak, all we have to do is find a date and invite folks," I replied.

The wine that was poured was one of the "gift" bottles. We both enjoyed the dish and the wine. The last course was desert and Sara remembered that I love chocolate and Champagne. The staff encouraged us to move to the bar area, so they could clean the table. One of the staff brought a large cigar humidor and offered both of us cigars. Both Sara and I declined. On the coffee table was a cup and saucer for coffee and a medium brandy snifter. One of the staff offered a very good Cognac. We both took a shot and sat back and relaxed after the dinner.

"You know darling yesterday was just not enough, I want to have you this evening, and tomorrow morning. I am thinking about not letting you out of the state room," said Sara.

"You know two can play that game, darling. Thank you for getting me out of town. I have not thought about the house or any work, since yesterday." I said.

I finally decided that the house will take care of itself. I finished my brandy and stood making my way to the state room. Just as I touched the doorknob Sara touched my hand. She wanted to walk around the deck, and I followed her. When we got topside, I kissed her and then kissed her again. She took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts.

"You know what to do darling," Sara whispered.

I kissed my wife again and my hand massaged her breasts. I embraced her and continued to kiss her. She finally broke away and started to walk around the deck. I caught up with her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I think that I want to make love up here darling, but I know that that is not possible," said Sara.

"I just want to make love Sara; I don't care where."

My hand moved back to her breast and massaged her globe. I could feel her arousal. Our mouths met in a kiss and we kissed several times. Her hand moved down to my cock and slipped into my pants.

"Darling you seem ready I wonder what the movement of the yacht will do to our fucking, because fucking you is one of my pleasures," said Sara.

"Shall we go and find out?" I asked.

Sara took my hand and we moved through the main saloon down to the stateroom. The cabin attendant was turning down the sheets and he exited. I pulled the zipper down on her gown and pulled the sleeves off of her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor and Sara stepped out of it. She sat on the bed and pulled her shoes off. She opened her legs and I slipped her panties off leaving her pussy naked. I took the suit coat and cummerbund off. Sara unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants allowing them to fall to the floor. I stepped out of my shoes and dropped my underwear. Sara reached out and began to massage my tool. She stood and we kissed while she was handling my cock. My hands massaged her naked cheeks. We continued to kiss, and Sara unbuttoned my shirt freeing me from that garment. She moved to the bed and opened her legs.

"I need your tongue darling; I want you to suck my pussy."

I got between her legs and my tongue traced the outline of her vagina. I explored the interior with my finger and tongue. I continued to suck her pussy and I was flooded with her cum. I let Sara settle down and brought my cock to her mouth. Using her fingers, she took most of my length into her mouth. Her tongue played with the shaft and her hand massaged my balls She moved her mouth off of my cock and indicated that she wanted it in her pussy.

"Fuck me darling really fuck me," said Sara.

We both got comfortable on the bed and I brought my cock up to the entrance of her pussy and gently pushed in. I settled on top and our mouths met in a long kiss. I began gentle thrusts in and out of her pussy the motion of the yacht blended with our motion. Sara started taking deep breaths indicating that she was near orgasm.

"Don't you dare stop Mr. Rogers."

The deep breathing continued, and I finally broke down and I felt my cock release a wad of cum in her pussy. I kept fucking my wife until I couldn't and fell out of her. Sara brought our mouths together and we kissed.

"Relax Sara we can go again soon," I said.

She turned over and I began to rub her back and shoulders. I think the activity metabolized alcohol in my system as I was not feeling the effects of the wine and cocktails. I figured that when we woke up in the morning that we would be anchored at the same spot that we took off from. Sara pulled my mouth to hers and we kissed.

"Paul, I need you to pay attention to me, don't think about anything else. The last one was one of your best," Sara whispered.

She moved on top of me and let her tits move across my back. She kissed my ear and then the back of my neck. I turned over and she moved to my cock and gently manipulated the tip. She paused looking at my equipment and massaging my balls. She finally took my cock in her mouth, moving up and down the length of the shaft. When I felt like I was going to cum again she changed positions and directed my cock into her pussy again.

"We are going to do it the right way, darling. I need you to cum in me," said Sara.

She bounced up and down on my cock stopping occasionally to kiss me, bringing her tits to my chest. Sara allowed me to put her on her back and I started to move my cock in and out sometimes gently other times with more force. Our mouths locked in a kiss, tongues trying the get the upper hand. I finally went off with more force than I could remember. I was spent and drifted off to sleep. The yacht's movement aiding my slumber.

Sara's favorite method of waking me up was to suck on my cock. I was awakened by her manipulating my cock and balls. She crawled on top of me and directed my cock into her pussy.

"There, you are mine now," she said.

"When will Paula knock on the door, darling," I asked.

"Paula is not here only you and I and fifteen crewmembers and I want a fuck before breakfast," said Sara.

I actually knew that I was on a large sailing yacht, but Paula was the one to who called us to breakfast.

"Paul would you concentrate we are on vacation."

Our mouths came together in a kiss and I started to move my cock in and out of my wife's pussy.

"Umm that is what I want," she said before she kissed me.

I continued to move my cock in and out of her pussy, I found my wife's mouth and we kissed. My hands found her breasts and I enjoyed playing with her nipples. I really enjoyed bringing my wife's level of arousal as high as I could. I continued to fuck my wife and with one forceful thrust my cock exploded. I wanted to just relax but I knew that I needed to cater to Sara's feelings.

I kissed Sara, "What do you need Sara,"

There was silence, "Come on darling, is there anything I can do?"

"I never been asked that after sex, I can't put what I need into words, just hold me."

We embraced and I kissed my wife. I kept holding her until she wanted to move.

"Darling, I need to use the leu," said Sara.

Sara got off the bed and moved to the head. She returned and slipped next to me. Her arms encircled my neck and we kissed again. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. I massaged her tit and flicked her nipple with my thumb.

"Can you call the steward and get us some orange juice," asked Sara.

I got off the bed and went to the phone. "Yes, can you bring some orange juice to us please."

I hung up the phone and got back on the bed. I decided to not cover up, just because. There was a knock on the door and the woman entered with a tray with a carafe and two full glasses. Sara and I were both naked and draped over each other. The woman placed the tray on the bed table and left. Sara and I both started to laugh. We were besotted with each other. Her hand moved to my cock and she had me hard in a few minutes. She stood and took one of the glasses of juice. Sara left me hanging when she took the glass of juice.

"I want to see you do it, darling," Sara said with a smile.

I grasp my cock and began to move my hand up and down. Sara sat beside me while I was beating off. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away.

"I can't let a good hard-on go to waste," she said as she straddled me and guided my cock into her pussy. Sara bounced up and down on my shaft. She quaffed the orange juice like she was drinking Champagne.

"Darling, I don't think that you are working very hard," said Sara as she continued to move up and down my cock.

I went off several times and Sara brought her mouth down to mine and we kissed. She got off of me went to the head again. I searched in the closet and found a robe and draped it over my body. Sara came out allowing me to use the room. When I came out Sara was laying out a set of clothes for me.

"Your picking my wardrobe now?" I asked.

"Since you can't dress yourself, I guess I have to. No but I know where your clothes are."

When I finished dressing and made my way to the main saloon. I decided to go up on deck and was surprised that we were not at the place where we joined the yacht, but still sailing. Sara joined me and we kissed. There was a table set up on the deck and we sat and had breakfast served to us there.