The Countess Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please relax Paul we will be sailing for another day, more time for you and me to make love."

At least I knew that information. "Not to sound like a broken record, but what is the plan darling."

"The Yacht will drop us off tomorrow at Crosley Cove, and we will be there for another day then we catch a plane to New York so I can shop, and we can try to get some new clothes for you," said Sara and then laughed.

"I don't know if that is funny, darling?"

"Paul your fashion taste in in your mouth, that is why I am worried about the paintings you purchased."

"Sara that hurts," I said, but she had a valid argument. I never have been a clothes horse.

"Paul your visual sense is the best I have seen. You make people look beautiful on the screen, but you have people to assist you. That is my job to make you look the best you can. So be prepared to shop with me."

I finished eating and got up to walk around the deck. I was at the stern when Sara came up to me and took my hand. We kissed and continued to walk around the deck. Stewards came up asking if we wanted something to drink. I asked for a soft drink, Sara declined. She told me that since we had a late breakfast that we would have a late lunch and dinner. She also said that we would not need to dress for dinner.

The next two days came and went our last night on the yacht was great. Sara and I healed up our minor spat and had a wonderful love making session. I was able to get some exercise at the beach house, but the food was great. The original set of clothes that I arrived with were cleaned and were ready for me to wear on the plane. One of the house staff drove me Sara and William to the airstrip. The plane was waiting for us when we arrived. Sara slipped me my passport just incase we needed it, though we were on US soil. The plane's pilot greeted us and told us that the flight time would be about five hours. We would stop for fuel in Florida. Sara and I settled into seats and got ready for the flight. William took a seat in the back. There was a display on the front bulkhead that showed our progress.

Like on the flight to the island I slept most of the way there. I was awake for the fuel stop which allowed Sara, William and I to get out and stretch our legs and use a regular restroom. Soon we were back onboard heading for New Jersey. While I was standing in the Florida terminal my phone received an email from Paula with photos of the art after they were hung on the wall. I debated about showing them to Sara.