The Countess Ch. 32

Story Info
Sara and Paul finish their trip to Texas with a surprise.
5.3k words
4.92
3k
2
0

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Sara and I were in the back of a stretch Limo heading back to the Houston rental after the gala to support the foundation that sponsored Paul Bosworth's research. In the car with us was Barbara Dayworthy, and her husband Paul Bosworth. Also, with us was Sara's niece Jessica Harper and her boyfriend Praveen Kumar. Sara was commenting to Barbara Dayworthy on the success of the gala.

"Three quarters of a million was a nice round number. That took some organization, darling," said Sara.

"Throw a party and Houston's Grand Dames will show up and write checks on their husband's accounts. You don't live in Houston we do that kind of money in our sleep," said Barbara.

The limo pulled up to the driveway of the house that we were using, and a familiar figure was standing by the open door. William was assisting the women out of the car. The limo drove off leaving Barbara and her husband, Jessica and Praveen with us.

"A quick nightcap and William will drive you home," said Sara.

The lights were on in the house with Paula holding the door. When we were settled, she circulated around with a tray of martinis. I noticed that Sara declined a cocktail and was drinking orange juice instead. Sara commented on the MC who she thought was hideous.

"The woman could barely fit in her dress and to prance around the stage like that I was surprised that there were any bids for the auction," said Sara.

"I noticed that you were competitive on some of the items, darling," I said trying to break the mood of the group.

"Paul, I needed your help, if we had worked together, we could have defeated the couple in the red dress and tux, and the foundation that supports Paul's research would be that much richer. I really wanted that necklace," said Sara.

"I will find something as beautiful if not more than that cheap piece of glass for you darling," I said.

"Sara, I've asked before, I still want to know what school you sent him to. He seems to know how to make you happy," said Barbara.

"And as I explained earlier, it takes a lot of practice and patients, but he got the message very quickly. I think he enjoys surprising me," said Sara.

Paula circulated a second round of drinks and snacks which made the mood in the group relax even more. It was Dr. Bosworth that ended the evening when he stood and announced that he had to get to his lab in the morning. William was standing by the Land Rover and Jessica, Dayworthy and Bosworth got in the back seat and Praveen rode with William. We bid everyone a good evening and went back into the house and sat in the living room and talked about the party.

Sara slid next to me and kissed my cheek. "Paul were you serious about getting me another diamond necklace?"

"I've been looking and there are two that I think would look good on you. I can only afford one so I will let you see my selections and you can choose," I said as I kissed Sara.

"Darling as much as I would like another bauble, we have expenses coming soon so let's put that off," said Sara.

We kissed rose and moved to our bedroom, leaving the house for Paula to clean up. I was wondering what expenses Sara was talking about the only thing I could think about was the cabana. I could not see any expenses looming in the future. But if Sara wanted to delay. I could delay.

The Gala we attended was styled as a throwback to the 1920's. The outfits that the three ladies wore this evening were inspired by "Flappers" and for the most part they carried the look off well. That was the reason Sara commented on the MC's dress, which was not well thought out. I started to get out of the tux at the same time Sara was undressing in the bathroom. I was in bed just as Sara came into the room. Sara was naked but somehow different from what I remembered her a few weeks before.

She slid next to me and grabbed my hand and placed it on one of her breasts. She rolled further and brought our lips together. Her hand found my cock and was stimulating it to a nice erection.

"Now Mr. Rogers if you will put that thing, between your legs, to good use. Both of us will be happy, me especially," whispered Sara.

Sara directed my cock into her pussy and then kissed me. "You feel so good Countess, I could make love to you forever," I said as I began to move my penis in and out of her.

"This is what I wanted, my darling. You and me in the same bed with your tool working my pussy over," said Sara with a slight laugh.

"You feel great and look beautiful, Sara," I said before I took one of her breasts in my mouth.

Sara brought my head to hers and our lips met in a long passionate kiss. I continued moving my cock in and out of her warm silky pussy. Sara started to breathe deeply, and I felt Sara orgasm. She suddenly embraced me, kissed me and held on to me. I continued to move my cock in and out of her quim. I made one thrust and felt my cock let go. I held on to Sara as I came down from my orgasm. We both let sleep take over.

The next time I was aware there was a knock on the door. "Mr. Rogers breakfast is ready!" said Paula through the door. I moved my arms and legs and found I was alone. Sara must have gotten up earlier. I got out of bed and performed my usual morning tasks. I dressed and walked to the kitchen. On the counter was a glass of orange juice and a plate of eggs and bacon. Sara was not in the house.

"Ms. Solsbery left earlier this morning with Ms. Dayworthy and will call you later, sir," said Paula without asking.

I sat and ate was hoping that Paula had some left over, but I was disappointed. I guessed that Sara had a hand in that operation. I almost called Bret but remembered the time change and knew that it would not be appreciated if I called them at 7:00.

Mr. Rogers there is a package in the living room that was delivered after you and Ms. Solsberry left last night," said Paula.

I followed our house manager into the living room and there was a box about the size of a set of golf clubs. There was a large envelope attached, in the envelope was a birthday card from my wife.

The card was funny but the note below was not "I did not forget Happy Birthday darling. Sara Jane Solsbery Countess of Redding" There were all kinds of calligraphic flourishes below words. "This will require a diamond necklace I am sure," I thought to myself.

I opened the box and found a new set of clubs in a new bag. These were the ones that I was looking at. It looked like Mr. Solsbery isn't the only one with information sources. Now all I needed was someone to play with.

"Mr. Kumar called and said he was on the way sir," said Paula.

Another chance to grill Jessica's boyfriend. This had Sara written all over it. There was a knock on the door and Paula went to answer it. Praveen followed Paula into the living room. He was dressed in a traditional Scottish kilt and I did a double take when I saw him.

"I grew up in Scotland, and I understand that you need a thrashing on the golf course. Grab your sticks and let's get out of here. By the way the bet is fifty a hole," said Praveen.

Fifty a hole was real money if Praveen was as good as he put on. I felt the bag and found a set of shoes in one of the compartments. I was ready and needed to school my young friend. But I still thought that fifty a hole was a larger bet than I wanted to get into. Unfortunately, pride kept me from suggesting a different amount. Praveen took me to one of the oldest municipal golf courses in Houston that recently underwent a major renovation. We paid the green and cart fees and drove to the first tee. There was a tall man standing at the first tee who turned around. I almost fainted when I recognized George Cummings standing at the first tee.

"I see you guys finally made it. Paula must have dragged you out of bed, Paul."

I introduced George to Praveen, and we started to play with the group giving me the honor of starting. I found out that George had a customer in Houston and coordinated with Sara and Paula to get me to the course for a Birthday game. I was touched by George and Sara's efforts to make my birthday special. "Yes, a new bauble was required," I thought to myself.

I could have wished for better results. George took me and Praveen to school and Praveen and I split and owed zero at the end of the game. I suggested lunch, but George begged-off saying he had to meet his client. Praveen dropped me at the house, saying that he had to conference with a client. I walked into the house and William took my clubs and said that he would take care of them. I went to where the bar was set up and noticed that Paula and Sara were in the kitchen discussing something.

"Can't come in here darling it's a surprise," said Sara when she noticed me at the bar.

Barbara Dayworthy walked around the corner and grabbed my wrist and led me out of the house.

"Well if you can put up with an old bag as a lunch partner we can get out of here and leave Sara to do Sara things," said Dayworthy.

"Madam I hardly consider you an "old bag" and would love to have lunch with you. I am still in the market for dirt on Sara. I need more leverage."

Dayworthy bundled me in her car and we drove to a popular lunch spot near the rental. We stepped up to the counter and ordered and found a table after getting drinks. The food was good and the conversation ranged from Sara and Barbara in school to how Sara and I met. I decided not to go into all the details.

"Sara's telling included some juicy bits that you left out Mr. Rogers. Are you embarrassed?" said Barbara.

"I'm not afraid to say that Sara and I made love the first night we met," I replied.

Dayworthy did her job and we spent three hours talking about the political situation to what my next assignments were. I asked where she and Sara went this morning?

"I found Sara a new client as she is the expert in sexual harassment law. The women has a PhD in Geology and is an expert in oil reservoir engineering. She was working for Champion Energy and was promised a promotion and then it was withdrawn under suspicious circumstances. I told Sara that I think that there is a case there, and I would like to see some of those high and mighty men taken down a peg," said Barbara.

Dayworth's phone beeped and she announced that we were needed at the house. The check came and my credit card beat Dayworthy's so I picked up the check. I guessed that a couple of diamond incrusted rings would need to materialize.

"She loves you Mr. Rogers, please don't forget that. I know that you can cut through her BS, just remember that she loves you," said Dayworthy as we were leaving the restaurant.

"Barbara, I love her, and she has cut through my issues and stayed with me, but the bottom line is I love her," I said in response.

There were a lot of cars parked around the house when we arrived. When we got to the house the door opened and I was greeted by a large gathering of friends from LA. Sara was standing in the center of the room with a cocktail glass in her hand and a kiss for me. She handed me the cocktail. I looked around the room and saw Bret and George, Mary Barron, and several producers from Code Women

"Darling did Barbara feed you too much we are having an early dinner," said Sara.

Like the party that I organized for Sara the group broke into a rendering of "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow," and "Happy Birthday" I was amazed that Sara got so many of our LA friends to come to Houston to celebrate my birthday. I stopped with tears welling up in my eyes. I could not imagine that so many would take a trip to celebrate my birthday. Sara embraced me and we kissed again with the crowd applauding. Sara directed me to the table that was set with beautiful china and silverware. Mrs. Kelly commanded a small group of servers. They placed the first course on the table. Again, the practical part of my mind started to see dollar signs departing from our bank accounts.

Dinner proceeded from course to course and wine to wine. I noticed that Sara did not imbibe. Wine was served, and I saw her pick up the glass, but she just took one or two sips. The final course was my favorite; chocolate cake. I was being urged to stand by Sara, who stood beside me.

"We do have some more presents, but I have to steal some thunder to make the presents make sense. Some of you may have noticed that I have not had my signature martini in my hand. I just lightly sipped the wonderful wines selected by Mrs. Kelly. Just before this trip I visited my doctor and in nine months Paul's and my live will change with the birth of our first child. Darling, I hope you are happy with this news, I sure am," said Sara.

I concentrated on keeping my knees stiff so I would not collapse. I embraced Sara actually I used her to steady me and kissed her. Now her behavior made sense. Now what I saw last night made sense. We were going to have a baby. Now I knew why Sara embraced the cabana, one of our offices might become a bedroom.

Sara directed me and the rest of the group out to the living room. Two servers were standing at the entrance with trays of Champagne. There was one glass with orange juice for Sara. On a table were several packages wrapped in bright paper. I picked up one and tore the paper off and looked at the box. It was a fancy video camera, now I understood the gift. Sara would want me to document our baby. The next package I opened was a new fancy watch. It would add to my collection. I guess I was becoming a watch connoisseur as I owned five other fancy watches in addition to a smartwatch.

Sara moved closer to me and whispered. "Do not stop loving me sir that is an order."

"Yes ma'am, that is something I will not do," I said.

Bret started the second part of the party by relaying the elaborate planning for Sara's and my wedding. "We didn't want you to come up with some excuse not to participate, my friend." She ended the story by proposing a toast to me on my birthday.

Sara took the floor from her friend; "Paul remember the second or third time I came to visit. You were absolutely shit faced drunk. You left your clothes on the floor and greeted me in a bathrobe. I knew I loved you then, but you were a mess, you needed a strong hand to guide you and I guess that I took on that job. Now you will need to guide me and our baby in the future. I give you John Paul Rogers on the celebration of his birthday!"

I remember being drunk and having Sara surprise me. It was not my finest hour the incident at the Salsbery home in England later wasn't much better. Other friends took the floor and relayed less than glorious stories, but it was all in friendship at least I hoped so.

I also heard more bottles of Champagne being opened and quickly held up my glass for a refill. I grabbed Sara and kissed her; I was in a mood that I would kiss anything that came close. I polished off my second glass and held it aloft wanting a refill. I hand took my glass and put it on the waiter's tray and it was whisked away. In my ear was Sara saying that I had had enough.

"Darling it is my birthday, I can overindulge if I want," I whispered.

"But you're no good to me if your drunk, and I want me some Paul Rogers tonight," Sara whispered back.

"I was thinking along the lines of Pol Roger."

"What am I going to do with you, darling?" asked Sara.

I suddenly realized that everyone's eyes were focused on us and we still had guests to entertain. Sara had me worked up and all I wanted was to make love to my beautiful wife and mother-to-be.

Bret approached and I knew she wanted to talk about credit and compensation on her new project.

"I have a counter-offer Paul, you get a writing credit and you and Sara get Executive Producers credit. I can only offer one hundred plus ten of the gross."

"Make it one fifty and we have a deal, and Sara and I continue to be involved," I replied.

A hand moved down my leg to my knee and up toward my crotch. I saw Sara move her hand while I was talking to Bret. Sara moved down when she mentioned the one hundred and up when I mentioned the one fifty. Mrs. Kelly fought through the crowd and placed a glass of Champagne in my hand.

"You looked like you could use some refreshment, Mr. Rogers."

I emptied the glass in almost one swallow and Mrs. Kelly was quick to refill it. I turned to Sara and explained the deal and she kissed me.

"Bret one fifty and ten take it or leave it," I said as I finished the glass of champagne.

"I thought you were my friend," said Bret before I held up my hand.

"I am your friend but now you want something of mine, and I want to be compensated. Bret your shows have done wonders for the streaming network, and I was proud to be a part of some of the success you had. I just want to be paid for my part in the creation of the next hit. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, Paul we have a deal, I will get the paperwork to you next week."

I reached over and kissed Bret on the cheek. She was a friend and a person that got me through some tough times.

"Still friends Bret?"

"Of course, Paul but you shouldn't be kissing me while your wife is around."

Sara leaned over and kissed Bret and then me and let her hand move up and down my leg.

"See Bret I know who loves who," said Sara.

I rose and moved around the room making sure that people were entertained. Servers kept offering food and refreshed Champagne glasses. Jessica and Praveen were seated in a corner when I came by.

"Your boyfriend is a very good golfer Jessica, do you play?"

"Yes, I play. It is almost a requirement in my job. I have been known to beat him at times. I hear that your friend Bret is a serious player, will she be in Houston long enough to get in a game?" asked Jessica.

I called over to Bret and Sara. "Your niece wants a crack at Bret. How long are you going to be in Houston?"

"I can extend if I can get a crack at getting some more of the Solsbery's money," said Bret.

"Looks like we have two threesomes tomorrow. Loser buys lunch," I announced.

I noticed that Praveen was working his phone. "Ok we are reserved for 9:30 tomorrow if you old farts can get up at that hour," said Praveen with a laugh.

"Watch who you are calling and old fart sir," I said.

I waited for a server to freshen up my glass as I was feeling giddy. I wanted to go over to Sara and encourage her to try the Champagne, but I decided not to try my luck. I continued around the room when Sara and Bret came up beside me and directed me to the couch.

"We are still in control, darling just relax," said Sara as she kissed me.

What I wanted to do was take my wife in my arms and make passionate love to her. But that would need to wait for later, and I might be less drunk. I noticed that the guests were beginning to leave. I stood and thanked them for making the trip to celebrate my birthday. I sat down again hoping that I did not make a larger fool of myself. Mrs. Kelly came and stationed herself next to me when Sara got up to thank our guests. I guessed that she was my minder now. I mentioned that my glass was empty but got no response from her.

I tried to stand but decided that it was not a good idea. In my mind I counted the two cocktails and four glasses of wine and three or more glasses of Champagne. I was toast. The house emptied and Sara came in and I waited for the blast that I knew was coming. But nothing came she told Mrs. Kelly to start the cleanup and she would take care of me. She helped me to my feet and directed me to our bedroom and helped me get my clothes off. I had moved from the euphoric state to the depressed state. I was being helped by Sara to the bathroom. The shower was on and hot and she closed the door leaving me alone.

"I'm sorry, Sara," I said over and over hoping to get a response, but nothing came. I finally felt better and shut the shower off and found the towel and began to wipe myself dry. I walked out and found Sara sitting in one of the chairs naked waiting for me.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12