The Countess Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sir were a very bad boy this evening,"

"Yes, Ma'am I know I made a fool of myself. Not the first time and not the last time, I guess."

"I see that you are not too drunk now. Some bodily functions seem to be working," said Sara as she noticed that my cock was becoming hard.

"Countess, you are a beautiful woman and any man would react the way I do, unless they were dead."

I took a step closer and she took my cock in her mouth. It felt so good, I was having trouble standing. Every time her tongue moved over my crown I wanted to collapse. She took my whole length in and really sucked on it, almost to the point of pain. She released my cock but kept her hand on it, moving up and down the shaft.

"Do you know what I do to boys that displease me sir?" said Sara in a menacing voice.

"I don't even want to speculate Countess," I said.

Sara took my cock back in her mouth and again used her tongue to stimulate the tip. She brought her teeth down for little nips just to let me know who was boss.

"I play with their cocks until they collapse. I suck all of their cum until their balls resemble raisons. Then I lay twelve strokes across their backside just for good measure. Is that what you want from me?"

"No Countess, I am sorry, but I was having a good time tonight. I love you, and would like to make love to you," I said in a pleading tone.

Sara put my cock back in her mouth and moved it like I was fucking her. She let my tool slip out and told me that I was a bad boy, then sucked my cock again. She took it out again but held it in her hand.

"Paul I still don't know what your reaction was to my news this afternoon."

"Sara, I am ecstatic, that we have a baby on the way. I could not be happier, but we have nine months to plan. I want to celebrate today."

Sara rose from the chair and moved to the bed. She was on her back with her legs separated inviting me to join her. I got between her legs and brought my cock up to the entrance of her pussy and gently slipped in and moved to kiss her. She locked her legs around me while I tried to move my cock in and out.

"Relax Paul," said Sara.

Sara brough her arms around my back and directed my mouth to hers. She was easy to kiss, and I brought her tongue into my mouth. I felt her pussy pulse several times encouraging me to cum. I kissed her again and with one thrust my cock shot off. Sara kept me close to her.

"You will behave yourself from now on sir," commanded Sara in my ear.

"Yes Sara, but I can't promise one hundred percent. Just remember that I love you."

We both fell asleep. Mrs. Kelly was knocking on the door at what I though was an earlier hour than usual. Then I remembered the golf game with George, Bret, Jessica, Praveen, Sara and me. This must have been preplanned as Sara packed her clubs. She left the bed and gave me a show as she walked to the bathroom.

"Your turn, darling," said Sara as she walked out of the bathroom naked.

I was alone when I finished and got dressed. I walked into the kitchen and saw the glass of orange juice on the counter. I noticed that William was carrying two sets of clubs to the back of the Land Rover. An arm moved around my waist and Sara was standing next to me looking like she needed a kiss. I obliged and Mrs. Kelly brought our breakfast. It was so good that I was hoping for seconds but that was not to be. I guess I was going to follow Sara's dietary regimen. Well at least it wasn't cold mung bean soup.

We were off to the course to meet the others. William pulled up and Sara got out of the SUV and stood waiting for someone to gather her clubs.

"Sara this is a municipal course the only one who will handle your clubs is me I guess," I said as I lifted both sets of clubs and walked toward the club house.

I walked up and found Praveen and Jessica, following behind us was George and Bret. This was going to be a humbling experience as George routinely beats me and Bret almost got her pro card. We paid the greens fees and rented carts. We then sorted who was riding with who. The group drove to the first tee. Sara got the honor to start and drove her ball a good distance. The rest of the group took their first shots and Jessica seemed to be the longest. Four hours later the group drove up the eighteenth fairway with Bret and George leading though Jessica and Praveen were a strong second. I was just happy to play with Sara. Jessica suggested the lunch spot and I knew that my credit card would be shouldering the burden.

All through out lunch Bret kept looking at her watch.

"Bret, we have two open seats on our charter, if you want to cancel your flight and fly with us tomorrow," said Sara.

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. We are still friends despite the fact that you beat me mercilessly on the golf course," said Sara.

I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and leaned over and kissed my wife. "What was the private bet darling?"

"I bet that Jessica could out score Bret and I am two hundred dollars light," said Sara.

I momentarily clenched my teeth reached into my wallet and pulled ten twenty-dollar bills and passed them to Bret. I found it ironic that Sara is one of the richest women in the world but can't pay her bets. I should have taken my advice and not bet George that Praveen could beat him. So, five twenties came out and were passed to George. I turned to Sara.

"let that be a lesson to us if we are going to bet, we will back either George or Bret," I said.

"But Paul it is so much fun to take some of that Solsbery money from you," said Bret.

"Despite what you think it doesn't grow on trees," I said.

A hand slipped under the table and began to play with my crotch. I lifted Sara's hand away and placed it on the table.

"I was just checking Paul," said Sara.

"I know that is why I wanted you to stop," I said.

The waiter approached and everyone pointed at me, and I held up my credit card. One of these days I will win a bet and someone else will pick up lunch. Jessica and Praveen stood and took their leave and Jessica said that she would see us at the airport tomorrow. She was flying to see her parents and tagging along. Bret and George also left after getting the details on where to meet us tomorrow. That left Sara and I alone. The waiter brought the paperwork and I signed the slip after I added the tip.

"Sara what are Colin and Fiona going to think about Jessica's Anglo South Asian boyfriend?"

"They will be delighted that new money is coming into the family. I think that is why Jessica is coming to California with us tomorrow," said Sara.

"I did not hear an opinion about him from you so that's I why I asked."

"Darling, you're not going to keep away from me are you," asked Sara,

"Countess I plan on drilling you this evening and continue until you say no mas. I love you and I love fucking you. I love using my tongue and cock to excite you, and I love that we will be parents soon."

Through the window I saw William pull up and wait for us. Sara and I left and got in the car and waited for him to drive us to the rental. I asked what was on the schedule for the rest of the day. Sara reported that Barbara and Paul will be coming over this evening and sample the cooking of Paula Kelly. As for Sara and I we will spend the afternoon making love. Well at least that is what Sara said.

William pulled into the driveway of the rental and Sara waited for him to open the door. Sara was in full Sara mode but as a mother-to-be I could cut her some slack. An arm moved around my waist and there was a woman, next to me, who looked like she needed a kiss. Despite my reservations our lips met, and it felt so good.


12