The Countess of Kentucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me more."

So, he did. He spilled all the beans.

"Such a naughty boy."

"I'm sorry."

"For what, Baby?"

"I'm your guest, it's very rude and..."

She placed her finger over his lips.

"Silly boy. You stopped being my guest a long time ago."

"I did?"

Her hands played with the band to this underwear.

"At some point I knew. I just knew you were mine."

She gripped the underwear tight.

"I knew this arrangement would not work. One month was never going to be enough."

She slid the underwear off. He gasped but did not fight her.

"You are my partner. I want to work with you on your book, my book, and all the books we'll right together in the future."

Her hands began playing with her own night gown.

"You were my partner in those fun little games. I think of them as practice dates. I can't wait to see what you do with the real thing."

She pulled her own clothes off too.

"Now I know you want two more things I do. To be partners in bed and in domination."

"Domination?"

"I want to be in charge of you and you want me to be in charge of you. The dreams prove it."

She climbed off the bed, letting him lay there. She grabbed her ropes from a bedside table drawer and roped them around his body. She lashed his legs together. She anchored his arms behind his back. She hooked his hips into a harness to anchor his imprisoned limbs.

"See? Isn't this what you really want?"

He nodded; eyes wide.

"I don't have any hay, but I do have this."

She pulled an ostrich feather on a stick from a box in the corner. Kolten began to wriggle like mad. It did him no good. The tip of the feather found his toes just the same. The cruel little toy traveled all along his body, seeking out every sensitive spot he had mentioned from his dreams. Hours of tormented delight followed.

The Contessa smiled to herself. Her little scheme had worked wonderfully. The extra ingredients she would occasionally add to his tea did indeed trigger dirty dreams. She had no idea what they were until he told her. She had hoped he would become comfortable enough with her to do so. She never imagined it would be this. Kolten truly was her soulmate. As such she now had a responsibility to fulfill.

She flipped him over and mounted him. He gasped at the sensation. She rode him to the verge of climax several times. She watched as his desperation grew and grew. He was finally ready.

"I love you, Kolten, do you love me too?"

"Yes, with everything I've got."

"Then give yourself to me. Live here with me forever. Be my little love slave for the rest of your life. Be mine."

"Yes! I'm yours. I always have been and always will be."

With that she pushed them over the edge. She pulled his exhausted body tightly against her.

"Congratulations, Kolten, you are now the prized possession of the Countess of Kentucky."

12