Working for the Ma'am

Story Info
Futures open up for Jonathan while working for a milf drow.
8.1k words
4.74
35.4k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers

Jonathan Scott had known how life worked from a very early age. You had to pay your way, no matter how inconvenient it was. And it cost a lot to go your own way. Especially when one was attempting to get into college. Scholarships only got you so far.

Fortunately, he was proactive, worked hard, and was willing to put in the effort.

Even if that meant working at WonderStar.

Not that Jonathan minded being a barista. But it was hardly what a twenty-something young man wanted to do with his days. He wanted to get his life on track.

But he had to wait.

Be patient.

And serve up another Frappalatte with fresh holstaur cream and brown sugar.

He sighed but plastered on a sunny smile as the bell over the door chimed again. When he turned however the smile loosened, his jaw threatening to fall open at the woman who walked in.

Beautiful didn't do her justice. She was stunning! Jonathan hadn't met many dark elves. They tended not to go out during the day if they could help it, but the woman who just walked through the door blew even the rumors out of the water. A slinky black dress clung to curves that were obvious, but not excessive. Her breasts were largely revealed by a plunging neckline and strapless top. A large sun hat shaded her dark violet skin, perfectly coifed silver hair framing her soft face, and tinted sunglasses hiding her eyes. Her walk made her hips sway. A confident stride, practically a runway strut as she crossed the floor, bearing down on him with mature confidence that demanded attention and obedience.

Jonathon swallowed and hastily smiled again. "Hello! Welcome to WonderStar. What can I get you?"

"Hmmm..." the dark beauty said, her head tilting back like she were reading the menu. "I'd like a steam mocha frappiata with black sugar. No cream."

"Name?"

"Matron Mayura Lasha."

"Coming right up!"

As Jonathon moved over to the steamer, he noted the drow had slipped alongside the counter after him, eying him. Her attention made him feel awkward, but he did his best to focus on making her drink.

"How surprising," she said suddenly.

"Hm?"

"I'd have thought a young man like you would be in college by now."

Jonathan tried not to wince. "Ah," he said, laughing. "Well, you know. Gotta earn the money to go there first."

"Really?" she said. "Parents won't help out?"

He shrugged, pulling down a lever, steam hissing with a rush into the coffee. "Well, my parents have always been very 'bootstrappie'. Gotta make your own way. Fair enough, I suppose."

"Most admirable. A man should be willing to... put in the work..."

He glanced at her, wondering at her tone, but became quickly more interested in how she'd nudged down her glasses to reveal eyes of gold. Intense. Strange and so fascinating he almost let the coffee overflow.

"Th-thanks. I try," he said, hastily grabbing a shaker and sprinkling the dark flakes of sugar into her drink.

"But you can't be earning much here," she noted.

He shrugged. "It's an okay job."

"Seems a shame to waste such a talented young man on a place like this."

He laughed nervously, not knowing what else to say. Pressing the lid down on her cup, he moved back behind the till and placed the drink before her. "That'll be eight forty three," he said.

The hundred dollar bill slipped onto the counter without a sound. He reached for it, and suddenly her hand was on his. Her touch seemed to tingle up his arm and into his chest. His eyes went up, and he froze, his cock throbbing as he saw that she was leaning over the counter, the fullness of her breasts squeezed against her top, nearly bursting out and into the open. His eyes snapped to hers, looking into her smoldering golden gaze.

"Jonathan," she said, reading his nametag with a glance. "You seem a smart young man. A very... eager young man. I happen to have some odd jobs needing doing around the house. Maybe you'd be the right fit for it."

"Uh..."

She leaned in closer. Jonathan inhaled sharply, taking in her thick perfume. Something strange yet enticing. Musky in a way that made him throb in his pants.

"Come by tomorrow. Eight am sharp. And keep the change."

He felt her slide something between his hand and the bill. "I uh-"

"Don't be late," she breathed.

"O-okay," Jonathan said, his voice seeming to answer without a thought from him.

Mayura's smile made him blush hotly. "Good boy," she said.

Her hand slipped from his, swept up her cup, and she turned, striding away. Jonathan watched her go, his eyes glued to how her ass pressed against her gown. Then, she was out the door, and driving away.

Jonathan stood there for a long moment, too stunned by what had happened. Finally, he looked down at the hundred dollars in his hand, and the card artfully slipped in with it, the address glittering in silver lettering.

"Wow," he finally said.

#

Matron Mayura's house was less a residence and more of a mansion.

It sprawled across acres of shady land, its style typical of dark elven architecture. It was black with sloping walls and smooth, curving minarets, as if it had been carved from subterranean stone. Very few windows could be seen, and the fence was high and topped with dangerous points. Yet, a flash of the card she'd given him at the gate's keypad had the bars slide back, allowing him to drive up to the front.

He parked and made his way to the huge doors, which were inlaid with geometric spider designs whose eyes glittered like rubies. He eyed them warily as he knocked.

Within moments the doors slid open, and for the second time Jonathan was stunned at the sight of Matron Mayura.

The dress was gone, replaced by a filmy, faintly transparent gauze like she were dressed in a cloud of diamonds. This had the by-product of revealing her full figure in all its aching glory. Her full breasts were cupped in a lacy black bra that left little to the imagination, her dark panties likewise. Her silver hair was let down, tumbling around her shoulders, and her eyes were lazy. Amused, lidded at the sight of him.

"Ah, Jonathan. So glad you came," Mayura said.

"Uh... I can come back if you um... need some time..."

"Why would I need that?" She glanced down, then chuckled. "Ah, yes. Sometimes I forget how prudish you humans can be."

"I mean uh-"

"Jonathan," he said, taking his arm, drawing him into the house. "Really. You shouldn't be so surprised. If you intend to go to college, you'll see much more than this. Besides, this is my home. I will dress and do as I feel fit within."

Jonathan jumped as the door shut behind him, casting him in absolute darkness. He heard a soft laugh from beside him.

"My apologies. I forgot humans have such trouble seeing in the dark. Don't worry. You'll get used to it soon. For now..."

With a snap of her fingers she conjured a faint phosphorescent light around herself, rimming herself with delicate purple flame. She smiled lazily at his shock.

"An old trick of ours. Now, if you'd please follow me..."

Jonathan felt her take his hand and tug him after her. His first steps were uncertain, stumbling and leery to the threat of sudden pitfalls. The darkness made him more aware of her. Her scent. The warmth of her hand in his.

"S-so," he said, desperate to break the silence. "You had work for me?"

"Indeed. It's so hard living in this big home all alone."

"You live alone?" he said.

"Surprised? Don't be. Since my daughters moved away, I've not felt like hiring anyone, but some matters need to be addressed. Which is why I felt so lucky finding you."

"Well, I'd be happy to help out with anything."

"I know," he heard her say, and caught a flicker of her silver eyes in the gloom. "And I'm so very grateful."

Jonathan swallowed again, hoping her eyes weren't so good she could see the bulge in his pants.

He heard a switch flick, and suddenly a dim light was on. They were in a large bedroom filled with strange stone sculptures. Figures of elven women dressed in flowing robes were etched from obsidian, and Jonathan couldn't help but notice they had an uncanny resemblance to the lovely dark elf at his side. Boxes were scattered about, folded up and ready to be moved.

"Your first task will be to bring these boxes downstairs," Mayura said. "My daughters didn't take much with them, and I can't bear throwing them out. But into storage should be fine. I'm afraid some are quite heavy. Which is why I needed a young, strong man to do the work."

Jonathan shivered as her hand ghosted along his arm, feeling the muscles beneath. "O-of course. I'd be happy to."

"Good boy," she breathed, her hand lingering in his before she pulled it away.

Jonathan went to the work with a will. He couldn't blame her for wanting to hire him. As he hefted the first box, he grunted at its weight. With it in hand he walked after the lovely dark elf back into the dark of the hall. Jonathan found it quite easy to follow, though his eyes kept being drawn to her lovely derriere, interrupted only when they arrived at some dark store room and he put the box down.

Up and down they went, her forever leading him to the room and back. He soon stopped worrying about staring at her ass, for though he was a fit man, the work was heavy, grinding stuff. Besides, it was quite easy to watch the way her flames licked across her body.

Tracing her figure.

Spiraling and coiling around her lovely frame...

fluttering about the soft swell of her hips.

The curves of her ass.

The valley between...

He was dimly aware of making the journey many times. The heavy work consumed him. His arms soon aching with the strain. His mind fell into the lethargic drudge of physical exertion. Blanking as he focused on the work. His thoughts constantly returning to the lovely figure moving before him. Almost shimmering in his eyes...

"Watch your step."

"Huh?"

Jonathan stumbled as his foot caught on something in the dark. Fortunately they'd been walking back and he didn't have anything to drop.

Unfortunately, Mayura had turned to face him.

He fell against her, his face planted between her breasts. The softness enveloped him. The scent of her perfume rushed into him. He moaned softly, then gasped, jerking back, blushing furiously.

"S-sorry! I tripped. I uh-"

She caught his hand as he tried to move away. "I don't mind," Mayura said, her eyes glittering, her dark skin hot in the light of her witchfire. "Jonathon. Do you think I am ashamed of my body?"

That had not been the question he'd expected. He gaped at her, too stunned to reply. "Wh-what?" he finally stammered.

"Jonathon," she breathed, drawing him in closer. He hadn't realized how tall she was until then. Almost taller than him. Yet she seemed so much bigger. As if the world turned around her, just as the flickering flames of magic did. "I am not ashamed of my body, or my beauty. I know I am attractive. Appealing. Don't you agree?"

"I ah..."

She took his hand, moved it to her breast.

Jonathan gaped. He didn't know what was happening, but his hand knew what to do. It gave the dark elf's breast a squeeze, the soft yet firm feel of her titflesh sending a throb directly to his cock.

"Oh g-gods," he breathed in awe.

"Don't be shy, Jonathan," Mayura said, stepping in closer, taking his other hand, lifting it to her other breast. "I'm not."

His hands seemed to have a mind of their own. They cupped her ample teats, pressing them together. The witchfire coiling about her skin rolled and twisted as he gently kneaded her ample breasts. So soft. So much. He felt like his head was swimming in her perfume. In the light. The darkness around them made every scent, every touch, feel more intense. More potent. He was no virgin, but this was like nothing he'd known before. The confidence. The presence. It made him feel small and weak. Needing to obey her.

Do what she said.

Watch her breasts bounce as the witchfire swirled.

She moved in closer. "Jonathan. You've done a fantastic job," she breathed, her arms moving around his neck, drawing him in against her.

"O-oh?" he gasped.

"I know this may seem strange, but dark elven culture is much more... intimate than your human one. We don't mind rewarding good work. I don't mind showing a good stud my appreciation."

"S-stud?"

"You don't object, do you?"

"I uh... n-no?"

She smiled, her lips luminous in the flames. "Good boy," she said.

And kissed him.

The press of her lips swept through him like the flames that garbed her. He gasped, groaned, her breasts filling his hands even as they pressed against his chest. Her arms trapped him, pulled him in deeper.

And he sank with joy.

Her tongue pushed into his mouth, deepening the kiss with a confidence and certainty that ached through him. He moaned, answering her with his own passion, no longer caring how strange it might seem. She knew what she was doing.

And he loved it.

She broke the kiss at last, her tongue flicking, teasing along her lips and tasting him. He stared up at her, panting, his mind fogged and body buzzing with the electricity of his desire.

Which only strengthened when she openly cupped his bulge.

"Hmmm. Very nice," she breathed.

"Oh f-fuck," Jonathan groaned as her palm rubbed him, her index finger gliding up along the straining fabric, the heat of her witchfire seeming to soak into his throbbing manhood.

"You don't object, do you?" she said. "You are enjoying squeezing my breasts, after all."

That was true. And Jonathan certainly had no complaints about where this was going. Disbelief was high on the list, but not objections.

"N-no. Not a-at all."

"Good. I know how... hard it can be for men to work when they're horny. Studs tend to let this do all the thinking for him," she said, giving him another squeeze. "And I'd hate for you to injure yourself in my home. So allow me to offer some..." His zipper hissed as she tugged it down. "...relief..."

Jonathan groaned, his cock fairly bursting into the open and into Mayura's waiting palm. Her fingers were slender. Deft. And wonderfully skilled. She stroked him with the utter confidence of knowing exactly what he liked, and so far she was proven very right.

Hot pleasure ached through him. Seemed to suck all his strength into his throbbing manhood. He gasped as she openly stroked him, his legs wobbling with the intensity of sensation. His hands had resumed fondling her breasts. Her perfume made his head spin.

"Cum for me, stud," she purred, kissing him again.

He moaned as her tongue plunged into his mouth. As her hand stroked his cock from root to tip. Moving faster. Faster! Pushing him to the brink. Beyond! He bucked into her hand. Feverish. Frantic.

"Mmmm!" he groaned into her lips. White, burning pleasure surged through him in a wave. His cock pulsed, emptying into her hand and onto the floor in needy spurts. He groaned, the orgasm stronger than any he'd known. His head spinning as her tongue dominated his mouth.

At last, Mayura broke the kiss again. "How was that?" she said.

"Oh f-fuck," Jonathan said, his mouth buzzing with her taste, is body aching with post-orgasmic weakness.

"So glad to hear it," Mayura said, her wry amusement making him burn again with a blush. "Now, shall we finish moving those boxes? I'd like to have it done before tomorrow. I have many other things for you to do..."

#

Jonathan wasn't sure what he was supposed to do after his encounter with Mayura. The rest of the day had passed in a haze, moving the last of the boxes into the storage room without further incident. He could almost have written it off as a dream. It was tempting to do so, if the feeling of her breasts hadn't lingered in his mind. The sensation of her hand on his cock pumping him to orgasm.

He found himself driving back to her estate the next day without an answer. The pay was well worth it, and he supposed that, in the end, if it was a dark elf cultural matter, who was he to judge? He was just some dumb guy getting ready for college. Mayura clearly knew what she was doing.

And it felt... right to defer to her. She was much older than him. Much more experienced. And it wasn't that he had a problem with what happened, per se. So... maybe he should just wait and see.

And in the meantime he'd earn some cash. No problem with that, he thought as he got out of his car and made his way up to the front doors, ringing the bell and waiting. But not for long, for soon enough the door opened, revealing the lovely dark elf once more.

Jonathan tried not to stare and failed utterly. A soft, dark robe garbed her, a belt cinched tight, but unable to keep her full, heavy breasts from parting the upper folds, revealing the deep, plunging valley of her violet tits. Her long silver hair tumbed loosely around her head, her eyes lidded and lips lifted in mild amusement.

"Ah, excellent timing. Come in, Jonathan. I have a particular task for you today."

"O-of course," he said, finding himself trailing after her through the darkness of the house. He was surprised to discover she had been right about his eyes. They adjusted quickly to the gloom within, just able to make out her figure without the aid of her enchanted flames. Her outline seeming to shift, her hips swinging teasingly in the semi-darkness.

He found they'd wandered into a lower lever, steps ending among stones. A humid air seeped around them as she opened a wooden door and brought them inside. Violet crystals glowed in holders like the upturned limbs of spiders. Glistening onyx smoothed the floor, descending in steps into a pool in the middle of the room. Steam rose from the waters, a scent of roses and something more tantalizing and nameless hanging in the air.

"Beauty must be cared for," Mayura said, snapping Jonathan back to attention as she shrugged off the robe without a hint of shame, letting it flutter to the floor, and revealing her naked form.

Jonathan gaped at the sight revealed. Her full breasts capped with coal-black nipples. Her shaven pussy faintly pink, seeming to glisten in the glow of the violet lamps. She stood like some dark goddess, hidden in the underground night, tempting him with her reveal.

He realized he'd missed something she said and forced his eyes back to hers. "S-sorry?"

"I asked if you agreed. That beauty must be cared for?"

"Oh! Of course. Absolutely," he said, nodding eagerly.

"Good. Then you understand. Looks such as mine are not given freely, Jonathan. I need to maintain them. And it is difficult to do alone. I will require your assistance. Now strip."

"Beg pardon?"

She pointed at him. "The oils we will be using might stain those clothes, and we mustn't have that. Remove them, Jonathan. And we can get to work."

"Naked? But-"

"Have you anything I haven't seen yet?" she observed, amused. "So I insist."

"Well... if you insist."

He meant it to sound amused, but it came out shy. He blushed, covering it up by doing as she bid, though he resolved to keep his boxers on. There were limits, though in her presence, it was hard to remember them. As his shirt came off and pants soon followed, her felt the humid air slicken his body, making it gleam in the violet light. He had a good figure. A high school career of the sporty variety would do that, and he'd kept busy afterwards. By the gleam in Mayura's eye, he'd say she agreed.

"Very nice," she said. "A man should keep himself in good condition, don't you think? It makes him much more desirable as a mate."

"I guess so," Jonathan said, resisting the urge to cover up his chest

"Good boy," she said, turned. "The oil is there. Be so good as to get ready."

Jonathan looked to a shelf along the wall and picked up the bottle. When he turned back, Mayura had lain herself out on a stone bench, her curves forming a sculpture of onyx loveliness, her ass soft globes dipping into the valley of her lower back, her breasts propping her upper half up and her arms folded to cushion her chin.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers