The Country Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did this all start?" asked Trent.

I told him how Neil and I had met on a yacht, then married, inherited the Country Club, which I promised them we'd visit after lunch. Then things progressed so we employed staff, built accommodation for them and for visitors, and the project just seemed to grow by itself. "It was the neighbor's offer of the adjacent land that really got this place started towards self-sufficiency. It became a desirable place to live, quiet, free, so we developed it from there. More people brought more workers with more skills and soon it flourished. Everybody loves the place; it is cheap to live here once your house is built, and most people built their house here after selling up in suburbia in some city. Because everything is here, there are really very few ongoing costs and we have very little need of money, except when we visit the outside, as we call it."

We'd finished lunch so I suggested we have a look at the living zone, then visit the club. They admired the range of houses in the quiet, secluded living zone, each separated from the others by trees, which also formed a canopy to keep the houses cool in summer. "People can build whatever they want, within reason, or they can live in a community house if they wish. These are like dormitories with a large area for socializing. Terri lives in one of those but will soon move out once she has her next baby. Single mothers and babies can move into a specially designed unit where they can provide support for each other while there is a baby-minding service to allow the mothers to have a life as well." I grinned as I added, "After all, we don't want them to stop at only one baby now, do we?"

"No, I guess that wouldn't be ideal with a low fertility rate anyway," agreed Trent, then turning to Carla with a big grin, "Sounds like this would be a great place to raise a family. You could even have surrogates for other women if you wanted." A look of horror crossed Carla's face, then she grinned and gave Trent a thump on his shoulder.

The Country Club venue was still set up with equipment from the previous weekend, so there were a few whips and canes around as well as bondage gear and some of the milder toys from the Medieval Torture Club spring equinox event. Carla and Trent looked around, bemused.

"What happens in here?" asked Carla, sounding dismayed.

I explained some of the uses of the club facilities, telling them that if they chose when they were residents, they could join in with the fun or work in the kitchen, which usually meant that they would be sexually involved with some of the attendees.

"Usually kitchen staff are accommodated with the attendees and become more than just good friends. This is especially true of those who are young and attractive, such as yourself. But it is always your choice," I added reassuringly, I hoped.

After we'd finished at the club, it was hot in the sun so I suggested a dip in the adults' pool.

"We don't have our swim gear," protested Carla, without too much thought.

I opened the gate and let them in before replying, noting that there were only a few other people here at this time of day. "Nor do I," I replied. I was wearing a flowing ankle length dress which was basically a simple tube with elastic around the top which held it above my breasts. I hooked my thumbs into the elastic top and simply pushed downwards, the whole garment ending on the ground around my feet.

"Coming?" I asked as they stood gaping at me.

They quickly, and with some embarrassment, stripped and dived into the water after me. I swam to my favorite spot against the wall with a concrete seat just at the right height so the water was chin depth when I was sitting. They joined me after a few moments, Carla alongside me with Trent beside her. I could see Trent's hard cock waving in the crystal-clear water; he saw where I was looking and covered it with his hand.

"Sorry," he muttered, "It's got a mind of its own."

"And so it should have. Shows you're a healthy male." I pushed off from the wall and moved around them both before sitting beside Trent. "Can I touch?"

He looked at Carla, saw her give a slight, but hesitant nod, then answered. "Ok," he agreed.

"Good, remember that you can touch anyone but you must ask first and you must abide by their decision. That is probably rule number one in the community, followed closely by the no clothing in the pool rule, of course." I grinned at him as I reached out my hand and gently touched, stroked and finally, gently grasped his erect, pulsing cock. I noticed that Carla was looking slightly apprehensive and I wondered how she would take the natural attraction that Trent would have for other young women in the community, and the invitations he would receive to their beds. Then again, I thought, how would Trent handle the invitations she would receive also. I decided to push Trent a bit harder.

"Would you like to touch me?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, then turned to Carla, "May I?"

Carla hesitated a few seconds before nodding. Trent moved his hand onto my thigh and slowly drew it upwards until his finger tips just touched my pussy hair landing strip. I eased my legs apart, giving him access to my slippery trench, should he want it. I noticed his other hand had slipped onto Carla's lap and was performing a mirror image exploration there. Trent slid his fingers between my pussy lips as Carla spread her legs wider, inviting his entrance. I began stroking my hand up and down his cock and felt as well as saw Carla's hand reach beneath mine and pull his balls downward from their retracted position in the cool water. She encircled his scrotum with her finger and thumb, obviously familiar with this from long practice. Trent's actions in both Carla's and my pussies became more purposeful as did my stroking of his cock. I could see from his face that the arousal from the day so far, along with my active stroking, was pushing him towards his release, so I stopped. A look of despair crossed his face.

"I was so close," he said.

"I know, rule three is no cumming in the pool. It blocks the filters and can, possibly, in theory, cause a pregnancy. We'll have plenty of time later, after you become residents if you wish, or even sooner, maybe."

I turned my head and kissed him on the lips, then pushed off from the wall and swam several lengths before climbing out of the pool.

"Time to go and sort out some admin," I called to them as they also climbed out. I collected my dress and tossed it over my shoulder, watching surreptitiously as they made the choice also to remain naked and walk like that to my office in the admin building. As they entered the hallway to my office, they came face to face with another young couple who were being taken on a tour of the facilities by Neil. He stopped and gave me a quick kiss and fondle while Carla and Trent tried to become as invisible as possible. Once inside my office, we all chuckled about the situation.

"I can see it will take a little while to become used to the idea of running around naked, but I do like it," commented Carla.

Trent nodded in agreement, his cock still rigid from unfulfilled desire. I outlined the requirements for them to become residents, handed them the list of rules, all mainly to do with respecting others, going over the main ones with them, found out that he was an electrical engineer and she had been working as a financial controller in an office. Both those occupations would be valuable in our community. They were keen to become residents, even to the extent of moving into shared accommodation until a house became available or they had one built. While Neil and I lived in a new house in the residential area, the rooms we had occupied at the club, which Carla and Trent could use if they wished, were currently vacant. Such was their enthusiasm, they agreed without seeing them, at the same time hoping their house would sell quickly so they could build or buy a house of their own.

**************************

'Craig thrust deeply into Anita's cunt, pressing against her clit and forcing the head of his huge cock against the end. As he pulled out again, he felt the sting of the cane on his ass as Selena administered another blow, forcing him reflexively to thrust again into his partner. His next withdrawal was greeted by the next stroke, forcing Anita closer to her release.

'"You're not to cum in her," Selena warned as she watched her lovers making love together, "Remember last time."

'The veiled threat was enough for Craig to hold back his pending orgasm as Anita moaned and then thrashed about beneath him, cumming as he fully impaled her on his throbbing rod. Selena watched with a smile; she loved making Anita cum while denying her Craig's sperm, just as she loved pushing Craig to his limits of endurance before releasing his pent up cum inside her own hungry cunt.

'"Out now," she ordered, "She's had her fun so now you can fill me with your potent sperm."

'Craig reluctantly withdrew, leaving Anita's shiny opening pulsating, wanting to be filled once more. Selena quickly slipped the blade of the scissors under the cock ring around the base of his cock, snipping it before she knelt on the bed, her knees wide apart, face on the covers, ass pointing to Craig.

'"Fuck me, lover," she commanded.

'Craig slipped his cock into her sopping hole and slid fully inside her in one hard thrust. He began moving back and forth, watching Anita roll over to gain a better view.'

It was too much for me; the sexuality of the story I was writing had me panting for fulfilment. I swung the laptop away and reached for the controls of the Sybian on which I enjoyed writing, turning the vibrations of the dildo, already deeply implanted inside me, onto full. I dropped the controls and held onto the support as waves of sensation poured through me, taking away any semblance of control I might have had over my body as I surrendered to the ecstasy of my next orgasm. For an unknown time, I shook, trembled and moaned as unbridled pleasure poured through me, my hips pounding back and forth against the massive dildo penetrating me. Then it was over; I reached for the controls and turned the pleasure machine off before collapsing forwards onto the front support, my breasts heaving as I sucked and blew large lungfuls of air.

"That looked like fun," said Tom from the couch.

I started, unaware I'd had an audience. "Yes, it was," I replied breathlessly, "Writing erotic stories always makes me so hot. If I'd known you were here I'd have used your services."

"I arrived while you were fairly noisily engaged with your favorite toy," he replied. "Bev and Neil should be here soon. How's your day been?"

"Pretty good, thanks. I showed a young couple around; pretty sure that Trent and Carla will be moving in very soon. I certainly hope so; Trent's cock looked so inviting when he became hard in the pool, and Carla seems just your type. Be real fun introducing them to the community."

"Good. We're certainly continuing to expand nicely. Anything planned for this weekend?"

"Yeah, a group of lesbians have booked the small complex; nothing there for you, I would think, but I might have a look sometime if I get horny for a gal."

I saw Tom grin at me. "I might just come and watch then," he replied.

"You'd have to ask if they're willing to have spectators, I guess. Anyway, some may be bi so you might get a look in."

"Who's getting a look in?" asked Neil as he walked in the door.

"Hi, honey," I greeted him, "You might too, if some of the lesbos booked this weekend are bi."

"That sounds like fun," said Bev as she followed Neil inside.

"Well, if you don't get anything there, you could always try the erotic manufacturers group in the main hall. They're having their annual gathering to allow staff to become more familiar with their products."

"Now that sounds like fun, eh Tom," said Neil, kissing me hello as I still sat on the Sybian, "You been writing again?"

"Yes, darling, you know how sexy stories always turn me on. That's why I like writing for Literotica. Just you wait till tonight. You too, Tom."

"Well, I think you'll just have to put up with Tom tonight. I've got an impregnation booked."

Both Bev and I, as well as Neil, were in the community breeding program. As fertility rates had plummeted, steps were being taken at both the national and local levels to ensure the continuation of the human race. In our community, we were fortunate to have a much higher fertility rate than the national average for our population. Under laws enacted recently, no male could father more than 30 children and no female could bear more than ten, the limitations being due to the hypothesized increased weakening of future children due to the greater possibility of recessive genetic anomalies, concentrated by likely future inbreeding. Neil was reaching his limit, having fathered 27 children so far, with a commitment to another in the next few days. Bev and I had already each given birth to our own two children, of which Neil was father, as well as two surrogate babies, also fathered by Neil, for couples in which both partners were infertile, but we also wanted another child each fathered by Neil, so that would be his limit, after which he would be out of the program and required to have a vasectomy or other approved permanent fertility limitation method. Bev was hoping to become pregnant by Neil in the next few weeks, leaving his last child to be mine, hopefully in a few months' time.

I stood up carefully, allowing the dildo to slip out, then wiped myself down with a towel before accompanying the others to the lounge where Tom poured us glasses of wine. For a few minutes we chatted about the day's events until a tinkling bell sounded and we headed towards the dining room.

The table was set for supper and our four children, ranging in age from Bev's first, aged nine, to my most recent, aged six months, were seated with their attendant carers. Liz and Sara were both beautiful young women who we had employed to care for our children in every way required and who also cooked and cleaned the house. Both were in their mid-twenties and Sara wore a supporting bra to steady her pendulous breasts because she was also the assigned wet nurse for Dean, my youngest child, who was still breastfeeding. Neither woman was fertile so Sara had received hormone treatment to allow her to produce breast milk, just as Liz had previously done for Bev's youngest boy Storm. Both Bev's older child, Patrick, and my older child, Julie had been fed by Bev and I before the hormone technology had been sufficiently developed.

We greeted our children, Sara and Liz, then sat down to a sumptuous meal. Conversation was limited during the meal to matter-of-fact discussion of what was happening in the community, our older children being well able to understand and follow adult conversation. As the feeder, Sara was on night duty while Liz was free to spend her nights where and how she wished. The downside of that for her was that she was on weekend duty while Sara could please herself, except for necessary feeding times. They accepted these roles unhesitatingly as they had been reversed two years earlier when Storm was being breast fed and would undoubtedly be shared in a similar manner for our planned future children.

After we'd finished supper, we spent some time with our children while Liz cleaned up the dining table and Sara breastfed Dana, then they were put to bed from youngest to oldest, after which Sara and Liz joined us in the lounge.

"As I mentioned earlier, tonight or tomorrow night is impregnation night for Araya," Neil announced, "So I'll be sleeping with her for a while. I'm sure you'll be able to find other ways to amuse yourselves while I'm gone."

"Yeah, well, remember where you live. I know Araya's very beautiful and I've seen you watch her at the pool. However, you're still free to enjoy yourself as you undertake your arduous duties," I replied, my sarcasm obvious and in jest. We kissed and then he left. I wondered who I could persuade to sleep with me tonight as I really enjoyed company in bed. Time would tell, I guessed.

The hormone treatment to provide breast milk had the quite enjoyable side effect of making Sara incredibly horny, the release from which caused her to produce more milk. It was usual for her to ride the Sybian to several orgasms each evening and, over the past few months, this had become the nightly entertainment. Tonight, Tom took the lead in preparing her by kneeling between her legs and eating her pussy for a while until she was moaning in pleasure as her juices ran down his chin and milk dribbled down her now freed breasts. Bev added to the arousal by gently lapping up the released milk. Dana would not require any more feeds until morning and Sara would be overfull by then so Bev used the breast pump to remove excess milk from her flowing nipples, reducing the internal pressure and the pain that engorgement caused and providing am emergency source for Dana during the weekend when Liz was on duty to bottle feed her, if Sara became too engrossed in other activities. The combination of Tom and Bev's ministrations were too much for Sara and she writhed in her first orgasm of the evening, her pussy flowing as freely as her nipples but with different fluids.

Once she was comfortable and even more horny that before, Sara sat astride the Sybian and Tom controlled the speed of the machine, gradually increasing it until after a few minutes Sara was panting and writhing in her second orgasm of the evening. She was not the only attraction; as I watched Sara, Liz knelt between my legs and began tonguing and eating my pussy in a very enjoyable manner. As I quickly became aroused, Bev cupped my breasts and began squeezing and rolling my nipples between her fingers, sending pulses of stimulation straight to my clit. The eroticism of the whole scene was so intense that, after only a few minutes of this, I felt my orgasm pour though me as I surrendered to the sensations on the sofa. As I returned to earth., Sara let out a scream as she came to a shuddering climax on the Sybian.

Shortly after this we showered and selected bedmates, with Liz and Tom choosing to accompany me to bed, while Sara and Bev retired to Sara's bedroom to be close to the children in the unlikely event that Sara was needed. As we lay on the bed, Tom propped himself up on his elbow and grinned at me.

"This afternoon when I arrived, what had you been writing that made you so horny?" he asked.

I grinned back. "Would you really like to know? We could act it out now if you're both willing."

Both Liz and Tom nodded enthusiastically.

"Ok, you asked for it," I replied, climbing out of bed and pulling open a drawer to retrieve several items, then removing a cane from the wall rack. I returned to the bed and found Tom already hard, waiting for me.

"Liz, suck him a bit please, I want him as hard as a rock."

As Liz's mouth worked its magic on his cock, I pushed the wide rubber band over the prongs of the castrating pliers, which tonight would be employed for a more benign purpose that their designed use. Once Tom was long, hard and thick, I pushed his balls upwards against his pubic bone and had Liz hold them in place. I then fed his cock through the rubber band, held wide apart by the pliers, watching his face as he observed what was happening to his precious parts. Once the band was against the root of his cock, I pulled his loose scrotum through the band and allowed it to close around him. Because it was wide and thin, the band did not fully cut off the blood supply, unlike a castration ring would have done.

"Now the fun part," I grinned at Liz, "Push his balls one at a time beneath the band and into his sac. It will hurt him, but that's what's meant to happen." I smiled evilly at Tom.