The Country Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned up at him then kissed him sweetly and sexily on the lips.

"Take me out and have your way with me," I told him.

Daryl needed no second invitation. Holding me tightly to him, he stood up, his cock still fully inside me, and began walking through the water to the steps. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we progressed from deep water, in which we were waist deep, to shallower water, our entwined bodies becoming clearly visible to other bathers. As we climbed the steps there were a series of whistles, cat-calls and applause from those in the pool who had been watching the whole procedure. As I was being held tightly by Daryl's arms, he was unable to wave to acknowledge our fan club, so I waved one hand for us both as he carried me to the shade of a tree and lay me down on the grass on my back, lying on me still fully engaged.

Daryl bent backwards, lifting his chest off me, moving his arms under my knees then reaching up and gripping my shoulders, forcing my legs backwards until my knees were level with my shoulders. I had never been spread this wide before. I almost felt like I was splitting in half, and then he began fucking me hard, totally focused on his own needs, treating me as a fuck toy, a hole whose only purpose was for his pleasure. His pubic bone pounded my unprotected clit, causing my clit bar to pull my sensitive organ unmercifully, sending simultaneous shooting pain and intense pleasure throughout my body. Nobody had ever fucked me like this before; it was amazingly, painfully, wonderfully awesome. I thrust upwards towards him as much as my position allowed and felt him entering his pre-orgasmic flurry of strokes until finally, with an enormous thrust I thought must come out my mouth, he came. He bit my neck painfully to stifle his scream as I felt my already sopping cunt flooded with his hot juices. Squirt after squirt of his cum poured into me until at last he relaxed, his cock twitching inside me but so far showing no sign of softening.

I was close to cumming also but had been so fascinated by his build-up and release that I found I'd forgotten to cum; first time that had happened, I thought. Would he continue or was that it, I wondered? I was quickly answered.

"Stay there," he said, "It's payment time."

He withdrew from me, his cock swaying as he moved, no longer rigid, but certainly not flaccid as I'd have expected after such a massive emission. He rolled me over onto my front, moved my legs wide apart, then pulled a long, thin flexible cane-like branch from the tree and ran his hand down its length to remove the leaves.

"Now, how many do you think you deserve?" he asked. "Before you answer, I have a number in my head. If you think more than this, I will give you that many; if you think less, then I'll add the two numbers together and give you that. How many?"

This, I quickly reasoned, was a no-win situation. Equally quickly I also reasoned that the best answer was to answer one, because then I would only receive what he was thinking plus one.

"One."

He was silent for a few seconds, figuring out what I'd done and why I'd given such a low answer. "Ok, very clever. So, you'll receive 21 strokes, but instead of giving you those all on your ass, you'll only get ten on your ass, the rest on your front. Count them out loud."

I turned my head to the side and noticed a row of heads along the side of the pool, watching. I was, it seemed, the favorite entertainment in this area anyway. I lay my head down and mentally prepared myself for the searing pain followed by the warm pleasure I know my beating would bring. The first stroke landed across my ass. It was hard; clearly, he wanted me to feel this punishment.

"Owwww!" I yelled, then a few seconds later, "One."

The second followed quickly, without the shock of first pain, then the remainder, closely spaced. By the time the tenth stroke landed my ass was feeling warm and I was feeling horny. If only he could just fuck me instead of applying any more strokes.

"Roll over onto your back, legs wide apart," he commanded.

I obeyed, spreading as widely as I deemed necessary. He widened my legs with his feet, then, on an impulse to play to the gallery, he told me to turn around. I did, and he positioned me so the audience watching from the pool had a grandstand view of my wide-open entrance, glistening and oozing from our combined juices. I gave a small wave to the group, then closed my eyes, awaiting the pain of the next blow to tell me where he was going to strike.

I did not have long to wait. The first stroke landed across both my breasts just below my nipples. Pain lanced through my body and I let out a shriek, then counted "Eleven". The next four blows also landed on my breasts, each one striking both breasts, the final one being agonizing as it landed across both nipples. I felt he'd been building to a crescendo so wondered where he would strike next; probably my pussy, I guessed. I had kept my eyes shut so I sensed, rather than saw, him straddle me. I opened my eyes and found I was right, his feet were alongside each of my shoulders, he was facing my feet. I also noticed that his cock was now huge, hard and dripping precum onto my chest. As I watched, he swung the branch up over his shoulder and I saw it swing downwards and felt it strike the inside of my right thigh at the very top where it joins my pussy.

Pain radiated through my body from this tender spot as I writhed in agony, then felt once again the warm afterglow of the stroke and counted "Sixteen". I closed my eyes again and waited. Number seventeen was predictably the same place on my left side, followed by an agonizingly painful stroke to each of my gaping labia, then the two final strokes, one on top of the other, between my labia, striking my clit and entrance twice. The first stroke I simply shrieked and writhed a little, the second stroke was even more agonizing, striking directly on the tip of my clit, and I closed my legs, bent my knees and rolled onto my side, as I amazingly shuddered in an intense orgasm. As though in the distance, I heard applause and cheers from the pool edge.

Daryl sat beside me, stroked my hair and murmured comforting words to me as I recovered from my ordeal and my orgasm. Then he ran his fingers over the small welts left by the branch on my breasts, before rolling me onto my back, examining his handiwork on my pussy, then positioning himself over me and thrusting his rock-hard, engorged cock deeply inside me once again. Despite the pain, or maybe because of it, his entrance and subsequent, increasingly violent, movements of his cock in my cunt sent waves of pleasure though my body. Almost immediately I felt a massive orgasm course through me, then a slight hiatus until a second followed, lasting longer this time. I felt I was drifting, looking down at myself as I was ravaged by this wonderfully erotic creature. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss roared through me as I heard moans and screams as though from someone else. Then he pressed fully into me again and held still as I felt spurt after spurt of his hot jism filling me and overflowing down my pussy and thighs onto the grass. Then he collapsed onto me and we lay together, embracing, panting, exhausted, satiated at last. Again, as though from a great distance, I heard the cheering and applause of the observers.

*********************************

The sun sank behind the western ridge as we sat in the cooling evening on our deck, enjoying the last of the day. Tom, Bev, Neil and I had been joined by Liz, Sara and our four children, soon to be six judging from the size of Bev's and my bellies. We had been discussing Utopia, the growth of community, the wonderful people we had here, the healthy lifestyle, our gorgeous, healthy children and the future of all that in this nurturing, fertile environment. I compared it mentally to the remainder of the world, the toxic foods, water, medications and attitudes which people unknowingly and willingly feed to themselves and their families, if they are able to have one. I felt more determined than ever to protect and defend what we had and to assist others to live in this idyllic environment if they wished.

"We've really done well," I summed it up, "And the reason for this is the people we've surrounded ourselves with. If you allow people to have responsibility for themselves then they are able to decide what is best for them instead of having an imposed dictatorship, disguised as a democracy or some other form, to govern everyone. Acceptance is also of paramount importance; everybody has different ways of being and to be able to accept the ways of others, without feeling threatened or having the need to make them like ourselves, is absolutely crucial."

"Absolutely," agreed Tom, "And the thing is that this form of community structure can exist within the overall governmental structure provided it's not seen as a threat to the hierarchy. So long as we don't threaten the stability of the main government, they seem to leave us alone, possibly because we're seen to be successful as we have a far higher fertility rate, educational standards as measured on the government tests, and we're far healthier because we eat healthy, real foods instead of the junk that most people stuff into themselves."

"Not to mention far healthier sex lives," added Bev with a grin. "Sex seems to be a huge, unmentionable ogre in many conventional circles. Here it's just accepted as part of life. Before you know it, our kids will be old enough to have sex, won't that make us feel old."

"Yeah," chuckled Neil, "And to think all this started when I met this lovely lady when she was a call girl on a yacht. That was some weekend, eh girl?"

I grinned at him, remembering our first meeting and everything that had happened since. "Yes, darling, that was obviously meant to happen, just as your uncle was meant to leave the original club to you. We have been very fortunate, but we've also had to work hard, plan and develop to get to where we are. We probably couldn't have done it alone so I'm just grateful that we found just the right people at just the right time." I smiled at Bev, Tom, Sara and Liz. "All that had to happen was we had to lose any sense of ego and allow ourselves and others to cooperate and work together for the common good. If we can teach our children these ethics, then we can go to our graves knowing we have done well. But we won't be doing that anytime soon, certainly not until we've had grandchildren and possibly even great-grandchildren," I ended on a happier note.

"I think we should get dinner organized and it's getting a little cool for the children," said Sara. She and Liz took the children inside leaving us to admire the afterglow of yet another day in paradise.

"If Sir Thomas More was to come back to life now and visit us, I wonder how he would judge our version of Utopia," I mused.

The End