The Country Cottage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Lisa as she continued to writhe and groan with Alice's face buried between her legs. Bob was kneeling on the bed next to her, his seven inch cock rigid and brushing over her lips. Lisa opened her eyes, smiled and wrapped her lips around Bob's dick.

Alice looked up at her father and then her mother, her face glistening with my wife's juices.

"I'll move over Daddy so you can slide your cock into her cunt," Alice giggled before she climbed up and straddled Lisa's face. Bob pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth and moved down between her legs, rubbing his stiff dick up and down in her dripping slit a couple of times before slowly pushing himself into her.

Lisa looked over at me just as Bob's dick plunged into her cunt, grinning devilishly. She extended her arm to me and pulled her legs back over her head. We held hands as Bob started fucking her and Carol settled her wet pussy down over my throbbing dick. I lost sight of my smiling Lisa when Alice settled her pussy down on my wife's face.

I couldn't believe how tight Carol's pussy was as she engulfed my dick. She planted both her hands on my chest as she rode up and down faster and faster. Her wondrous breasts bounced and swayed right in front of my face. I picked my head up as far as I could, far enough I could suck one of her large dark nipples into my mouth.

Carol moaned loudly and thrashed harder. I was still holding hands with Lisa and, although her cries were muffled by Alice's pussy, from the way she flailed around, I knew she was in the midst of another all consuming orgasm.

"Oh Mommy...Mommy...I'M CUM...CUMMING...IN YOU...NOW!" I shrieked as my sperm gushed into Carol's cunt and she squirted her juices all over my cock and balls and belly.

The sounds and scents of sex surrounded us as we all lay breathing raggedly. Carol rolled off to one side and snuggled up against me, her ample soft tits pressing against me. I was still holding Lisa's hand in mine.

Bob pulled his deflating dick out of my wife's pussy on a veritable river of his cum and her juices. He bent forward and kissed Lisa languorously before standing up and, along with Alice, wandering toward a platform on the other side of the room.

Lisa propped herself up and grinned at me, her nipples still stiff and a mixture of cum and her own juices seeping down the inside of her thigh.

"I need a break and something to drink," she murmured and sat up.

"Over on the table by the door, dear," Carol said quietly, raising herself up so both of her magnificent tits brushed across my chest, "there's some water, soft drinks and beer in the cooler, as well as some snacks."

We walked hand in hand to the table without saying a word. As I handed Lisa a cold beer, she looked up at me, her eyes ablaze. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me down for a tongue lashing kiss.

"Thank you...thank you," she murmured into my ear as she pulled me close, the sticky mixture of fluids oozing out of her pussy smearing across my thigh. "I can't believe how aroused I am by all this and the chance to actually live out some of my dearest and most intimate fantasies...with you by my side."

My dick was stiffening against her body as she spoke and I bent forward to give her another deep kiss.

"I feel exactly the same way and am so happy to share this...all of this...with you, my love."

She put down her beer and threw her arms around my neck. I could feel her dripping pussy pressing against my thigh as my dick hardened against her stomach and my tongue plunged into her mouth. An unexpected tender touch disrupted the moment.

Father John grinned up at us, one of his hands resting lightly on both of our asses.

Lisa

I have no idea how loud I screeched but I certainly did not stifle my cries the way I so often did when cumming on my own hand. The flash of Dan's eye and the soft smile was the permission I needed to let myself go completely.

The ways Alice kissed me, caressed my breasts and then used her mouth and tongue on my cunt were all firsts for me...and the multiple orgasms that resulted were some of the strongest I ever experienced. Finally, the last waves of that pleasure faded away and I released the grip of my thighs around Alice's head and opened my eyes.

Bob's...Daddy's!...hard cock was just an inch or less from my lips. The aftershocks of my orgasms still trickled through my body as I smiled up at him and took his rigid dick into my mouth.

"Oh god...I can't believe...I have his cock...in my mouth," I thought as Daddy Bob pushed his throbbing cock deeper.

"....slide your cock into her cunt," I half heard Alice say after but a few thrusts.

Daddy Bob gently removed his dick from my mouth and moved down between my legs. I gladly spread my thighs as wide as I could for him. Alice climbed up next to me, straddling my head as she fingered herself. The scent of her sex dripping to my mouth and nose aroused me even more.

As I felt the head of Daddy Bob's cock spreading the folds of my slit, I looked over at Dan. Carol was lowering herself down over my husband's cock, her billowing tits with stiff nipples brushing over his cheeks. I held out my hand and Dan took it, squeezing it gently just as Daddy Bob's cock bottomed out in my pussy.

I was so happy my husband was realizing one of his fondest fantasies and he seemed please I was so enjoying one of mine. Then Alice lowered her dripping cunt down over my face and I started to cum again and again.

I kept climaxing as long as Daddy Bob plunged his dick in and out of me. Finally, I felt his body tense just before the warm sticky spurts of sperm splashed deep inside my pussy. Alice groaned loudly and flooded my face with her juices before we all collapsed in a heap breathing heavily.

Daddy Bob gave me a deep kiss after his deflating dick slipped out of me. When he and his daughter walked off to the other side of the room, I propped myself up and looked over to Dan. We were still holding hands.

"I need a break and something to drink," I said to Dan and Carol.

Carol rose up from snuggling with him, the erect nipples on her huge, soft breasts brushing over my husband's chest, and directed us to a table in a corner of the room with a cooler full of drinks of various sorts. Dan took my hand in his and we strolled to the table together.

As Dan handed me a drink, I pulled him to me and murmured into his ear, telling him how turned on I was by the entire situation and how happy I was he approved. Dan held me close, confirming he not only approved but was eager to share even more with me.

I could feel Daddy Bob's semen seeping out of me and down both our legs when my husband kissed me passionately just as a warm hand gently touched my left ass cheek.

12