All Comments on 'The Country Girl'

by GregLemond777

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GregLemond777GregLemond777over 5 years agoAuthor
This is the vanilla version

There are rules on here you must follow so this version is not quite as told to me by Siobhan. If you want to read the original then please get in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Please keep up the great work!!

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
The funny thing is...............

That this was so typical of the late 60s , early / mid 70's when I was also becoming sexually active . There was a lot of this kind of fucking in England as well, my first experience being with a married woman who was desperate for a fuck as her husband was a drunken slob. Then, a lot of girls known to "put out" went the rounds of several of us. Looking back now, older and wiser, I'm sure the sex was not the best for them, but we were all learning . I truly hope they are all happy now :)

GregLemond777GregLemond777about 4 years agoAuthor
Gina

The email address you left in your contact doesn't work. Can you send me another one please?

Thanks

merrySMmerrySM9 months ago

I would love the non Vanilla version if you are still active here.

GregLemond777GregLemond7779 months agoAuthor

merrySM, please send me your email address and I'll send you the other version. Mine is greglemond777@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGregLemond777@GregLemond777
Just a horny guy that likes horny women. All my stories are based on something I have been told or have taken part in, embellished a little to make them dirtier. Other stories not suitable for Literotica are available if you are interested in bondage, rape and how girls stop ...