The Couple at The Bar

Story Info
A couple seduce a lesbian, who shows both new tricks.
4.7k words
4.5
13.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Carrie, and I am a lesbian. But the story I am about to tell isn't about my relationship with a woman. It's with a couple.

It started at a bar. I am glad it does, because I don't ever hook up with couples via apps.

My regular friends were all busy, so I went to drink, make new friends, and see if I couldn't find a new hookup.

I spotted Katie on the floor, giddily dancing with two gay guys. I knew the type - not really queer, but loving the trappings of the culture. Some would rant and call it problematic. I saw it as an opportunity.

I took my drink in hand and danced my way to the floor. I caught her eye and gave her a wink, one that made it obvious, if my tomboy style and demeanor didn't, that I was flirting for real.

She gave a smile back that hinted at more than shallow flattery. She definitely liked to be noticed and praised. I had been with the type before. They were easy enough to charm into bed with the right prodding. They will think themselves liberated, cosmopolitan, open-minded, fluid, or whatever word from LGBT academia leaked over to social media and was being embraced. I knew she was going to end up in a monogamous straight marriage. But tonight she could mine.

It wasn't long until she and I were dancing together. Both gay guys she was with gave me a knowing look. One gestured with his head while mouthing "boyfriend".

I turned and first laid eyes on Xavier. He was holding his phone up, recording us dancing.

"One of those couples," I thought.

It didn't bother me much. I wasn't about to be recorded during sex, but his being back there suggested he was a watcher, or could be talked down to that. Worse case, I could tell him to watch tonight and I would find would hook him up with one of the unicorns I knew.

"Let's get a drink," Katie said.

This was the first step to attempt seduction into a threeway. But I knew how to handle this.

"Sure thing," I said.

We went to the bar. She ordered the drinks.

"Name on the tab is Xavier Forman," Katie said.

I smiled.

"Tell your boyfriend thanks for the drink," I said.

She blushed.

"Have you ever..." she began.

She was losing her nerve.

"I don't fuck guys or couples," I said

Katie looked disappointed.

"However, if he just wants to watch, we can see about it," I said.

Katie perked up a bit.

"Can you let me talk to him?" she asked

"Sure," I said.

She was so excited she left her drink at the bar.

"Katie," I called.

She looked back and I raised her drink. She came back and I handed her the drink. I toasted. We touched glasses, but before she could sip I put my hand under her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. She smiled. I knew the night was sealed. Katie ran off to Xavier.

"Another couple?" Vera, the bartender asked.

I looked at her with a smirk. Vera was an occasional hookup and always paid attention to my flirting.

"Diverting them from pestering some nice lesbian girls," I said.

"You're a saint," Vera said, "It's not like you get off cucking straight men and corrupting straight women."

She poured me a free shot for services rendered to the queer community. I took it.

Katie returned a short time later.

"Xavier would like to meet you," she said.

I got off my chair, gave her ass a squeeze, and walked over to the table where Xavier sat. I kept an arm around her waist. It was a good way to test whether Xavier would be turned on with me taking charge of his woman, or jealous. The smile he gave let me know my night was set.

"Hello," Xavier greeted me, offering his hand.

I took my arm from around Katie and shook his hand. His grip was firm and confident. This wouldn't be a case of a wimpy guy who loved to see his girl fucked. I noted this. I may have to play a bit to the male gaze to appease him. That was fine.

We chatted, the sort where we pretend we don't know what we're really talking about. Xavier was charming. I found myself cracking up a few times at his joke.

We finished our drinks and he ordered us more.

"So," Xavier said, once we all sipped, "About tonight. We're thinking about our place."

"Your place to do what?" I said.

Katie began giggling nervously. Automatically both Xavier and I reached forward and put a hand on her thigh.

"Well, Katie, clearly," he said.

"That is all I will be doing, if we're honest," I said.

"Fair enough," Xavier said, "A kind of devil's threeway rules?"

"I don't have a strap-on on me," I said, "If you're looking to spit roast her, we won't be able to do it."

"Suppose she's face-down, ass up, and going down on you while I do her from behind?" Xavier asked.

Katie looked excited and curious about every scenario we both suggested. We made sure to check in with her if she liked what we were suggesting, and she nodded each time. I knew she was the submissive type in all this, and wanted both of us to take control. Ultimately, though, I said I didn't want us to be on the same bed or couch fucking Katie.

We agreed about how it would go down. He toasted again, and it felt like Katie couldn't finish her drink fast enough. She seemed embarrassed when neither Xavier and I were even halfway done with ours.

"Let me get another," she said, running to the bar.

"She had a reputation as a three-beer queer in college," Xavier said.

"You both knew each other that long?" I asked

"No, I learned that from her college friends. She never did any lesbian stuff proper, it's all making out and titty play for attention," Xavier said.

"You ever get the two-girl threesome in college?" I asked.

"No, but I came close, but something always disrupted it," Xavier said.

I nodded with sympathy. I wasn't going to promise anything to him yet.

Katie came back and we finished our drinks. Then we got a rideshare back to their apartment.

#

We arrived back at their place. Xavier offered to make drinks, but I suggested we get beer instead. I wanted to move this along faster than drinks would allow.

Xavier got them, then got a decent music playlist going. He had good taste.

"So, there are a few options here. You can watch and jerk off, come in after I've done her and gotten mine, or maybe direct a bit for your pleasure," I said.

Xavier nodded.

"How about we start with you fucking her properly lesbian style. You don't have to play to my gaze, just get her off, and maybe teach her a thing or two. If I haven't cum by then, I can direct what I want to see. Or maybe I'll fuck her. Whatever I feel."

Xavier seemed confident in his decision. I nodded.

"Sounds good," I said, "You agree?"

Katie nodded enthusiastically.

"Go give your man one last kiss before you lose your lesbian virginity," I said.

She went over to Xavier, sat in his lap, and they made out for a minute. Then she stood up. Xavier gave her a small smack on her ass as she walked back to me. She looked back.

"Make me proud," he said.

She came over to the couch where I was, while Xavier got comfortable in his easy chair.

"How are you doing, lover?" I asked.

"I'm good," Katie said.

I leaned in and kissed her. She reciprocated, probably in love more with the attention than me being a woman giving it, but that didn't matter. I was here for her body, not her heart.

I made the move to her neck next, kissing it. She tensed up and grabbed me. Her hands went over my back. She was active, which was better than some of the more submissive ones who needed a lot of direction to do anything.

In fact, unexpected even to me, I felt her hands go to the side of my head. She lifted me away from my neck, and pulled me in for a kiss. She was assertive, if not a little aggressive. She then went to the bottom of my neck and kissed up the side, all the way behind my ear. Then she took my earlobe in her mouth firmly, and pulled on it. She then kissed my ear, then ran her tongue along it.

I am not an ear person, and the sensation more like a wet willie than anything sensual. But the tongue technique was interesting. I just wished it was on another of my orifices.

I pulled her out of my ear so I wouldn't have to spend the night getting her spit out of it. I took her hair and pulled her back. I kissed her neck, and down to her chest.

I let her hair go and took her breasts in my hands.

"How about we let these ladies out?" I asked.

"Yes," Katie said.

"Take your top for me," I said.

Katie excitedly reached down and took her top off. She lifted it over her head, and did a shake to get her hair out of her face. I stroked it back.

She reached back to undo her bra, but I signaled for her to stop.

"Let me see you first," I said.

She moved her hands back.

"Vogue for me a little, give me a show," I said.

This was as much for me as for Xavier. I snuck a few looks and saw him in the chair. He was watching without betraying too much emotion, but his eyes were alive. I was going to give him a show for his trust in having me fuck his girl, as well as get a little rise myself in getting him hot and bothered, and unable to do anything but watch.

"Dance for me," I ordered Katie.

She did so, dancing a bit to the romantic playlist. She started by standing in front of me and shaking her body, emphasizing her hips and breasts. It was a good show, but all Xavier could see was her ass. I knew he deserved to see a bit more.

I stood and started directing her, taking her hands. She ran her body over mine, then turned and started pressing her ass to my crotch. I took her by the hips and pulled her in. She leaned back, and ran a hand down the side of my face. With one hand I took hold of her thigh and squeezed it. She leaned in hard.

"Take off your pants," I said.

She moved to step away, but I pulled her back

"Did I say to leave me?" I asked.

I put my mouth to her neck. She squirmed under the pleasure of her neck and struggled to take off her pants. But I knew there was much more pleasure to be found in making her struggle than for her to simply get more naked, for both me and Xavier watching.

In spite of the struggle, she managed to unzip her pants and began to slide them down. They ended up halfway down her thighs before she couldn't get them down anymore.

"I need to pull these down," she said.

"Who says?" I asked.

"I'm not even naked," Katie said.

"I don't need to get you naked to have the fun I want," I said.

I took one of her hands and put it inside my pants, sliding it down toward my pussy.

I then slid one of my hands into her panties. With the other I grabbed her breast.

"Play with my pussy," I ordered.

She did, and I started playing with hers. She was trapped, unable to move because of her pants locking up her legs, and my hold on her. No elaborate bondage device could be as fun as the simple pleasure of tying a woman up in her own clothes, without her suspecting her striptease was its own little mousetrap.

She was helpless, but not hopeless in my hands. Her breathing and moans got louder as I worked on her, and her own movements on my pussy were getting more active. She didn't quite have the technique to get me off, but I wasn't as interested in that. This moment was all about control, and little about getting Xavier excited. I peeked over at Xavier. He was still playing it cool, but he was sitting back a bit, and one hand rested over his crotch. It was probably taking all his will not to play with his cock.

His willpower was admirable, but I knew I would break it.

Katie was moaning softly, but I needed more from her.

"I don't think Xavier can hear you," I whispered in her ear.

I punctuated this observation with a firm pressing on her clit. She let out a loud moan.

"Oooh!" she said.

The soft, almost imperceptible sound of a zipper being undone let me know I had broken Xavier's will. Good.

I slipped a hand under Katie's bra. I started playing with her nipple, and gave it a pinch. That really got her going, and I knew it was the key to making her finally come.

I reached across to the other breast. She wasn't topless yet, but the bra was askew under my pawing. Her other hand went to her unattended breast. Her moans and gasps got louder as she approached climax.

"Ahhhh!" she said as she came.

She nearly went limp in my arms, but I was there to hold her.

"Keep cumming, Katie," I said, as my fingers kept doing their magic work.

She kept going for several amazing seconds. It might have been my personal record for making a woman cum. She began to regain her wits and balance.

"Did you cum good, baby?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," she said.

"Not every lesbian encounter is about tasting pussy, you know that, right?"

"I know it now," she said.

"Good. But you're still going to, starting with your own."

I pulled my hand out of her panties and put my slick fingers by her mouth. She sucked then clean.

"Now my pussy," I said.

She slid her fingers out of pants and put the fingers to her mouth. She sucked them seductively.

"Turn around," I said.

She did, and I began to kiss down her back. I left her bra on, and moved down. I moved my hands down the side, and started to pull her pants down. My mouth trailed behind, kissing her lower back, buttocks, thighs, and calves. I pulled her pants down toward her feet. She stepped out of them, and stood there in only a bra and panties.

I turned her around so she faced me. I took her bra off and looked at her breasts. I took them in my hands and began bouncing them.

"Look at these sexy ladies," I said.

She reached forward and grabbed my breasts through my shirt.

"I want to see your tits," she said.

"Do you need an invitation?" I asked.

She moved in and kissed my neck. She slowly unbuttoned my top. I knew she was playing toward Xavier as much as herself, but I kind of liked that. I had my doubts about her early on, but she knew how to put on a show. I would have to reward her and Xavier with a unicorn now.

She finished unbuttoning my shirt and tossed it aside. Her mouth raced down to my chest. She had my bra off in record time and her lips went to one nipple while a hand went to the other.

She was like a starving virgin with how much she went after my breasts. Her mouth and hands alternated between each one. I had my hands on her back, rubbing and encouraging her.

"Take my pants off," I whispered to her, interested in what that eager mouth could do.

She obliged, and undid my button, fly, and pulled them down. She went down on her knees as she pulled my pants off, then eagerly took my panties down. Instead of diving deep into my pussy right away, she playfully rubbed her nose in my public hair.

"I wish I could be so natural," she said.

"Maybe ask your man if he's into it," I said.

I broke the fourth wall and looked straight over to Xavier.

"I never asked her to shave. She did it before I met her," I said.

"I wear bikinis," Katie protested.

"Does your man shave as well?"

"He trims," Katie said.

"Maybe he should show me," I said.

Xavier looked surprised, but stood up. He lowered his pants and boxers and showed his hard penis. He had trimmed back hair on his cock, but it didn't look like the smooth shaved crotches common in porn.

Xavier sat down, but he didn't pull his pants back up. He had his cock in his hand, gently squeezing and stroking it as he watched. I lay on the couch and Katie got her head between my legs. She began kissing my pussy, then began lapping at it with her tongue.

Her oral work was eager, but not proficient. She was all over the place.

"You need to work on your technique," I told her.

I directed her in a lesson on cunnilingus 101. I taught her what to lick, what to do swirls on, how to alternate pressure and when to insert. It was a lesson I had to teach a number of first timers before.

Once she got her stride it was all pleasure. I put a hand behind her head and directed her until I came.

"Good girl, now my turn," I said.

She lay back and spread her legs.

"Cute, but I think we can do something a bit more exotic," I said.

She sat up with excitement.

"How exotic?"

"Come here," I ordered.

She came and straddled me. I gave her a friendly kiss.

"I'm going to eat you out while I'm sitting here, understand?" I asked.

She nodded, then moved up so her crotch was in my face. I gave her ass a friendly smack.

"I want your pussy in my face, and your hands on the ground," I said.

She looked confused, so I guided her. She put her hands on the ground and I moved her thighs to my shoulder. It positioned her carefully so I could hold her up while still having her pussy in my face.

"Now, look at your man," I told her.

I heard her moan her consent.

"Is she looking at you?" I asked Xavier.

"She is," Xavier confirmed.

"Good. Because you should be grateful you have a boyfriend that will let you get the best pussy licking of your life," I said, "Thank him."

"Thank you," she said.

I smacked her ass.

"Say it with respect," I said.

"Thank you, sir!" she said.

"That's good. Now brace yourself," I said.

I began to eat her out. It didn't take long for her to get wet and start moaning.

"What's she doing to you babe?" Xavier asked.

"Mmmm, she's eating my pussy out," Katie said.

I got aroused at this. Usually I prefer the guy to just be a silent observer, but these two were different. I played to Xavier a bit.

I began massaging her ass. Katie let out a loud moan as I gave her ass a hard squeeze.

"What's she doing now?" Xavier asked.

"She's playing with my ass really rough," I said.

Her pussy muffled my scoffing sound. She must really be vanilla if this was rough.

"I think she could be rougher if she wanted to be," Xavier said.

I kind of did want to be, but not with her in this position, not with her lack of experience. But I could still surprise her in unexpected ways.

I spread her butt cheeks a little bit and ran my tongue long the rim of her anus. I felt her body tense up.

"What's she doing now?" Xavier said, his excited tone signaling he knew but wanted her to say it.

"She's licking my ass," Katie said.

"Smack one of her cheeks if it's good, smack both if it's' great," Xavier said to me.

I smacked one cheek, then the other, then both at the same time.

"I might have to try it soon," he said.

"Maybe..." Katie said nervously.

I smacked her ass.

"Yes sir, you will," Katie said.

I grinned as I took one final lick. Xavier had confessed a forbidden kink, and now it was out there. I figured it was only a matter of time until he wondered about getting his ass licked as well. I got another thrill knowing I was leaving these two better off than how I found them.

I moved back to her pussy. Her thighs tightened over my ears as she neared climax. I couldn't hear a thing, either her moaning, or anything Xavier was saying. I didn't care, being buried in her lovely body was the best place to be at that moment.

I felt her thighs shake as she came, even harder than the first time. I felt her wobbling and got a tighter hold. She managed to stay up.

I helped lower her legs next to me on the couch.

"Now crawl over to your man and give him your mouth," I said.

Xavier spread his legs and adjusted his cock as she crawled over to him. She arrived and put both her hands on his thigh.

"Welcome back," he said.

"Thank you," she said.

She took his cock in his hand, and stroked it a few times. Then she put it in her mouth and started sucking.

I saw a bit of disappointment on Xavier's face as she started to go deep on him. I'm a lesbian, and even I knew he had never gotten a decent blowjob in his life. Straight porn focuses too much on the deep throat, when all the pleasure of oral is in the subtle tongue work.

I walked over.

"Is that how I taught you to do oral?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, confused. She pulled his cock out of her mouth.

12