The Couple at The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't a chili dog eating contest. A cock is as sensitive as a clit. Start using your tongue like I taught you," I said.

I directed her to start licking his cock properly. She started up and down the shaft, then swirled around the head. Xavier's mood changed almost completely. He was more into this, novel as it was. He moved his hand to her head, but I smacked his hand away.

"Hands behind your head, relax, and let her do her mouth magic," I said.

He did, and was all the better for it. She did more with her tongue and lips than her simple deep-throating right away could ever do. This isn't a knock at deep throating, but unless you're getting off on the power dynamic, you miss out on a lot. She even got him going with some work on his balls (which, like many straight women, still remains a mystery to me as to what men want done to them).

Xavier was nearly convulsing, and it was taking everything he had not to reach down and take control again. I had to respect the work he was putting into letting this happen.

"Oh, Katie, I am going to cum!" Xavier said.

"Put his cock in your mouth to take it," I said.

She got her mouth around it in time. I saw Xavier's cock tense up as the first load shot out, and Katie's eyes widened at the unexpected force and size of the load in her mouth. He tensed again and her mouth was full. She gagged a bit and began to drool cum. She pulled his cock out of her mouth to catch a quick breath, only to be hit in the face with the third load.

She aimed his cock down and the weaker fourth and fifth shots hit her tits. After that it was just cum leaking out onto her hand.

"Let me see it in your mouth," Xavier said.

Katie opened her mouth, which was full of his pearly cum. More dribbled down her face.

"Swallow it," he said.

It took her three swallows to get the load down. She then wiped her face and tits, licking the cum off her fingers.

"You've never cum that hard before," she said.

"It's all technique," I said.

She stood up.

"Thank you so much," she said, moving in for a hug.

"Uh-uh. You're still sticky with cum and your breath smells like it. Go get cleaned up, then give me my honors," I said.

She went to the bathroom to shower. Xavier pulled his underwear back on to cover his cock.

"I've never had a blowjob that good," he said.

"Porn's a poor teacher," I said.

"I really do want to thank you. That was so hot. Plus, you know, I've been afraid to ask Katie for some things. Maybe..."

"No maybes about it, let her know," I said, "If not, I might be willing to talk her into it. Straight women like her have a tendency to take suggestions better from gay friends than their boyfriends."

"I wish there was anything I could do for you," Xavier said.

"What was that video you were recording on your phone before we met?"

He smiled and pulled out his phone.

"I just thought it was sexy how you were seducing Katie."

He played the video. He noted my aggressive, somewhat masculine moves on Katie. He commented that the work shirt I had on gave me this almost masculine look, but it was undercut by my bust in a weird way.

"You have a thing for tomboys?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Everyone I liked turned out to be gay," he said.

"Well, you had your girl as a surrogate seductee," I said.

I had to admit, I did look sexy in an androgynous way. I never saw it through another person's eyes.

"Send me a copy of this, I want to stroke my own ego while remembering Katie," I said.

"Done," he said.

"Also, I want to set you and Katie up with this unicorn I know. She'll fuck you both, so you can get a proper double blowjob or whatever floats your boat," I said.

"Thanks, you don't have to do that," he said.

"It's no problem. You guys were fun, and I want to return the favor. Plus, the unicorn and I will talk about it a day or so later over wine, and by the second glass her panties are coming off, so we're even," I said.

"Well, if we do that right, she might need one more glass of wine because she'll have so much more to tell you before her mouth is put to other uses," Xavier said.

"Make her story as exciting as Katie's first decent blowjob and I'll teach you how to use your mouth on a woman, whether pussy or butthole," I said.

"Maybe bring a strap on so we can share Katie together?" he asked.

"If you're a good student, then yes," I said.

We fist bumped. Katie got out of the shower and we shared a post-coital drink.

#

I write this while waiting for my unicorn friend to show up and tell me about her night with Xavier and Katie. I've already decided to go back and fuck Katie again, and do a Devi's Threeway with Xavier. My unicorn friend has already texted me enough about what a good night it was.

But, these things are a process, and I'm going to let tonight play out.

12