The Couples Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will forward these results to Tanya. You will receive a copy of most of the results in about a week for your records. Good luck,"

I met Mercy outside. We compared notes and they were similar except she didn't have as far to go to reach her ideal body. We were exhausted by the testing, but when I suggested pizza Mercy gave me an admonishing look and told me she would make me a salad. I tried to hide my disappointment.

My next meeting with Tanya Friday evening was different. She sat me down and went over my results with me.

"This is a lot to lose. You have a long road ahead of you but it is very doable with dedication. I strongly recommend you keep training with me. Since Mercy does almost all of the food shopping I am giving her a list of recommended foods and sample diets. I am providing you with guides as to what to order from your most frequented restaurants as well as what to look for in new ones.

"Your tongue is below average dexterity. I am going to let you work that our alone for now. Here is a list of exercises and speech games to help you improve. You can do these anytime such as when you driving. I'll check on your progress in a month.

"You also need to work on your regular body control. We will begin Yoga classes shortly in addition to your regular work. You will find the flexibility and control it ads will come in use in the bedroom and elsewhere.

"Your crotch muscles need work. I see you don't have an Aneros. I will give one to you at the end of today's session and recommend you use it at least once a week. The biggest thing you can do to improve is Kegels. If you haven't heard of them I'm sure Mercy has, but I will provide you with a handout at the end of the session. This is another something you can do anytime you are sitting.

"I am also going to provide you with a special watch. It has a vibrating timer that goes off randomly once an hour to remind you to do your static exercises Now let's get going!"

That day's workout was strictly devoted to weight training, but it was a full 90 minutes. At the end Tanya gave me the watch, the handouts, and a squeeze on the ass.

"Be here at 6am tomorrow. Have a banana before you come and nothing more."

She turned and walked to her office not waiting for a response. I walked out to the car where Mercy was waiting for me with the motor running. We chatted a little bit before she pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store. She gave me half the list and took off. I bought oatmeal, skim milk, and lots of fruits and vegetables and met her up front. She let me drive home.

"Tanya recommended I help you out so I am."

We compared notes. She did not have to be at the workout club until 8.

"Todd wants a special workout with me", she said in a teasing voice.

We went to bed early. The alarm woke me up at 5:30 Saturday morning. I pulled on my workout outfit, grabbed a banana and some water, and drove to the club. I was greeted at the door by a fit blonde woman.

"Tanya had some business to take care of this morning. I'm Katya and I will be taking care of you."

Katya put me through 90 minutes of aerobic training. We used the cross trainer, the step machine, the rowing machine, and the treadmill. We did endurance training and sprints. I barely managed to finish. I got in the car and headed home for a shower.

As I drove up to the house the front door opened and I saw Tanya and Todd coming out, each carrying a large garbage bag. They acknowledged me with a nod before they climbed into their car and left. I parked the car and walked towards the front door. Mercy came out just as I was reaching it.

"What was that?"

"Todd and Tanya were helping me clean out the kitchen and pantry. We got rid of all the unhealthy food which they will either donate to charity or throw out.

"I've got to go. I can't be late."

I went inside and poured myself a bowl of Cheerios, a food that was on the approved list for now. I put skim milk on it and ate as I read the paper. After that I had some plain non-fat yogurt with fresh blueberries.

I was tired after breakfast and decided to go back to bed. I also wanted to try out the Aneros. I prepped myself and then lay down and starting doing the Kegels It felt fantastic against my prostate. I started to fantasize about Tanya straddling me as I lay on my back doing chest presses. I began to caress my cock.

I awoke with my cock in my hand and my dream come true, only it was Mercy naked and straddling me instead of Tanya.

"Caught you red handed. Good thing I didn't catch you white handed.", she said as she lifted my hand away.

She caressed my dick lovingly before inserting into her pussy. She rode me long and hard into oblivion. Half the time I saw her and half the time I saw Tanya in my mind, but it was Mercy in my brain as I erupted up into her, squeezing my Kegels to intensify the pleasure.

We settled into a routine after that. Weight training on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, Aerobics on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, with Sunday off. It didn't take me as long as I expected to adjust to the new diet. There were a few surprises too. I was allowed eggs twice a week and a small portion of butter every day, but no butter substitutes.

We both shared cooking duties but Mercy did it more often just because she liked to. Our intake of garlic and olive oil went up as did our intake of red wine. We only had liquor or beer on special occasions, not because of the alcohol but because of the calories.

After one month we had tests done again. A couple of days later at the end of our workout we received our results. We had were both well ahead of schedule.

On the drive home I told Mercy we ought out a celebrate somewhere where we could get a couple of drinks and a steak.

"No way. I'm not slacking off now. Besides, I already made a salad for dinner."

""Salad..."

I caught myself too late. Mercy knows how I feel about salads. They are all right as a side dish but never for a main course. She frowned at me disapprovingly but then gave me a sly smile.

"Maybe I'll make it worth your while."

It had been over a week since we had had sex and that was just sleep sex. I was hoping it was a promise and not some trick to keep me mollified.

Mercy went straight to the kitchen while I went to check my e-mail. A couple of minutes later I heard her call me to help her reach a salad bowl.

When I walked into the kitchen Marcy was dressed in a red thong and a lace bra, holding a bottle of champagne.

As I took in her body I couldn't believe it was Mercy. I hadn't really looked at her since we started the program. She looked better than when I had met her. Her face was healthy, her legs were stunning, her torso was perfectly shaped. It was like I was going to have sex with a new woman.

"Congratulations. Now take off those clothes."

I stripped down to my underwear as quickly as possible while she popped the champagne bottle.

"I think I said strip."

My cock was growing rapidly. I took off my shorts while Mercy poured herself a glass of champagne. I caught her looking at my body with similar admiration. It was then I realized how good I felt.

"Would you like to take my clothes off?"

I nodded and walked towards her.

"Not so fast. Turn around."

I complied. She took my wrists and pulled them behind me and secured them together tightly. My cock was full now.

"Follow me."

Mercy walked to the back sliding door and out on to the patio. We have a very big back yard and the patio was screened with plants, but this was still something new for us. I was nervous. And excited.

"You may strip me now."

I moved over to her, puzzled for a moment. Then I bent down and started to suck on her nipples through her bra. I got the top of the front of the bra in my teeth and pulled at it. Unexpectedly it came away from her. She must have unfastened it earlier. I latched on to one of the exposed nipples with my mouth.

"Now the panties."

I sunk to my knees and licked her pussy through the panties. They were soaked in the front. I sucked in the part in front of her pussy and gently clamped down tight with my teeth. I lowered my head down to start inching her panties down. As I moved my head I heard a ripping sound. The panties came away into my mouth. I opened my jaw to drop the panties. As they fell to the ground I saw the Velcro straps.

"Show me how much you like my tear-away lingerie."

She lay on a beach chair with her pussy on the edge, her legs spread. I moved over on my knees.

"Would you like some champagne?"

I nodded. She took the champagne glass and tipped onto her chest slowly. My head fell to her chest. I licked up the liquid from her breasts and stomach. I moved down to get the rest and she dribbled some more on to her pussy. I lapped at it hungrily. She slowly poured the rest of her glass on her crotch and I sucked it up.

When it was gone I licked her juices. I heard her refilling her glass and drinking from it. I stuck my tongue into her vagina and licked all around there, my nose bumping into her clitoris. I pulled back out and sucked gently on her clit, flicking it with my tongue. I glanced up and saw she had put her glass down and was playing with her nipples. Her head was lolling back enjoying the sensations.

I supped on her with more and more intensity until I felt her pussy contract and her muscles flexing and then a shout of joy that she couldn't contain blew out of her echoing off the neighbor's house. I kept on licking up the champagne flavored-pussy juice. She threw her bicep over her mouth and screamed into it over and over before suddenly jerking away from me as the intensity became too much.

Mercy collapsed back in her chair. I became aware that my knees were hurting from contact with the cement. I would have to ask Mercy about knee pads next time.

I surprised myself by being able to go from the kneeling position to a squatting position with my hands still bound behind me. Tanya had been right about the Yoga. My dick was parallel with my thighs.

Mercy suddenly exploded out of the chair so quickly that I almost fell back on my ass. She went behind me and loosened my wrists. As soon as they were free she pushed me down on my back and sat on my face, her knees pinning my arms down. I felt my wrists secured spread eagle fashion to furniture on the porch.

"You did a good job sucking my cock bitch. Now I am going to fuck you."

I wasn't sure what had gotten into her but I liked it so far. Mercy stood up and moved down so she was at my feet. She pried my legs apart and lay on top of me with her body in between. She worked her cunt down on my cock. I had to spread my legs wide so she could go deep. I bent my knees like a woman. Again the yoga was coming in handy.

As Mercy began to move up and down on me I pretended we had switched bodies, that she was me and I was her. Her breasts were mashed up against my chest. I pretended they were mine. The look on her face was determined. She kissed me roughly before fucking me harder. I pretended she was taking me against my will.

The sensations I started to feel were totally new to me. I felt a sexual arousal in me different from anything I had ever felt. It was like I had discovered new erogenous zones. I felt my balls start to tighten.

Mercy did too. She stopped suddenly and clamped the base of my cock with her vagina hard while one of her hands circled the top of my ball sac and squeezed it.

"You don't come until I give you permission!"

She put her hands on my tits and supported herself with her arms and she started to pump again. Her hands began to kneed and squeeze, softly at first and then harder. Pain and pleasure were fighting in my head. As she squeezed harder and pumped faster the pain became pleasure. I was on a path I had never known existed. I was going to come. I was going to make it last.

I slowed things down as much as I could and monitored every sensation in my body. My cock felt twice as big with four times as much surface. I felt my face contorting. Mercy recognized the inevitable.

"Come for me now Bitch!"

That was the catalyst. Mercy studied my face absorbing the scene as my orgasm accelerated. I felt the explosion starting inside me. Mercy moved one of her hands. When I widened my mouth to yell with pleasure she stuffed her panties in. I bit down hard and screamed into them over and over as my body and head were overwhelmed. It was like sex brain freeze.

As I came I was aware of Mercy starting to come too, of her laying back on top of me, of an outburst from her that was muted and then feeling her mouth and then her teeth on my shoulder, her body bouncing and shaking and quivering all over me. She was a half minute behind me like she was singing the second verse of a round to my first. I finally lay back exhausted, not able to speak and not wanting to, just wanting to remember all the feelings I had experienced while enjoying the afterglow and the weight of Mercy on top of me, our brains in sync.

I think I drifted off for a little bit. The next thing I was aware of was it was twilight outside. There was a small candlelit table with two glasses and two bowls on it. Mercy helped me to my feet.

We didn't talk much. We were still feeling it. We just gave each other knowing smiles while we drank our champagne and ate the best salad I had ever had.

12