The Couples Collector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a thing none of them wished to know any better than they already did.

So it was with a surge of relief that Allen and Humar watched as Chris finally began to lose control. His testicles flew back and forth in frenzied violence as he pounded himself into the slender teenage beauty.

"AAAHHH! Oh god!" Chris growled, and then he drilled deep inside her, held himself snug in her velvety sheath of heat, her sex gripping his cock like a glove as he spewed inside her with forceful blasts of jism.

"Ohhh! Cum inside me. YES!" Sophie cooed. She felt his cuffed hands gripping the back of her neck as he kept pumping her cunt full of his nasty seed, his pubic hair pressed tight against her ass. Surge after surge of sperm painted her insides until the last vestige of cum had shot out, his cock sated inside her warmth. Leaning over her, he was nearly crushing her. But then he pulled out, his flaccid cock making way for the torrent of gooey seed which now trickled out from between her swollen cunt lips.

Sophie's boyfriend Max couldn't believe it. He opened his mouth as the excess cum flowed from his girlfriend's sex, dripping onto his tongue. He tried to ignore the flavorful spunk, tinted by his girlfriend's fluids, and just swallowed it to avoid his Mistress's displeasure.

"Mmm. Well done, slave. You didn't even need the reminding of my whip that time," Anna said approvingly. Leaning down between the young man's legs, she rewarded him. She took his cock between her delicate fingers and pumped it to life. Then she smothered it in her mouth, sucking hard as he felt himself stiffen with unwilling arousal.

"Ohhh!!" He wanted to say 'Stop'. He wanted to say 'No'. But all that came out instead was:

"Please. Oh god!" Max couldn't believe this was happening to him. It was bad enough that his girlfriend had succumbed to their ordeal, participating eagerly in her own rape. Now was he proving just as weak...just as malleable? Was he truly putty in their captors' hands? No...he had to be stronger than that. He had to be...AHHH!

Max shuddered as Anna's tongue cradled his shaft. She was going down on him all the way, her nose pressed to his pubic hair as she deep-throated him. Her hands cupped his testicles and fondled them gently as she slurped up and down his cock. The sounds of her suction and slurping filled the room as his breathing quickened, his heart thudding madly in his chest.

"Please!! AHHH!"

Sophie, sensing her boyfriend's guilt and shame, did what she could for him. She whispered, "It's okay, Max. I forgive you."

As if those words had set him free, Max bellowed like a felled ox. In the next moment, with Anna's lips wrapped tightly around his manhood, sucking ruthlessly on his shaft, Max came violently, gushing into the gorgeous redhead dominatrix's mouth. Mistress Anna took every drop onto her tongue, swallowing her man-slave's spunk, eagerly taking it all as if it were the finest delicacy. At last she sat back, licking her chops with a devilish grin.

"Mmm. That was tasty, slave. Remind me to make you CUM more often." So saying, she stood up and gestured at Humar.

"Well, one down, two to go. Let the contest continue. Your turn again, slave!"

Humar positioned his manhood at Sophie's gaping, viscous pussy and thrust to the hilt, his balls slapping against her creamy thighs. He looked down, seemingly mesmerized by the tight seal of the girl's cunt lips along his rigid, pumping length.

Meanwhile, Anna captured Sophie's chin with her fingers and forced Sophie's gaze to meet her own.

"Mmm. Do you like that cock inside you, bitch?" Her free hand roved down, palming Sophie's jiggling breasts.

"Y-yes Mistress. I love being fucked by hard cock. It's all I'm good for AHHH!!" Sophie squealed as Anna pinched both of her nipples simultaneously.

"That's what I like to hear, slut. Now move that pussy back and help him fuck you."

Exhausted, with her entire body aching from fatigue and overstimulation, the teenage captive had no choice. She simply obeyed.

******

One Hour Later...

The end of the sadistic contest was fast approaching. Humar had held on for nearly twenty more minutes before making Allen take another turn. Now, as Allen's pulsing shaft plunged into Sophie's young pussy, the girl was moaning and grinding, doing whatever she could to get the man to come. She was ready for this 'contest' to be over. She was exhausted and just wanted some rest.

"OOohhh!! Please cum inside me. Fill my pussy up! Please Sir. I need your cum deep in my little pussy. Oh please, Sir. Please! Stretch my pussy and empty your babymakers deep inside me!" she cooed, hoping that her words might set off his libido and take him over the edge. His cuffed hands were digging into her lower back as he held on, grimly pumping her cunt with violent thrusts.

"UHH!!" He was clearly trying to hold back the now considerably built-up batch of cum churning in his testicles. Meanwhile, Chris had already been announced as the loser, having come so long before the others. Marrek stood by Chris's girlfriend, Tanya, petting the girl's clit, since he had already removed the 'clit hugger' some time ago. Tanya moaned pitifully through her gag as yet another orgasm tore through her slender, pale, naked young body. Her cunt squeezed greedily around the invading shaft even as it stretched her.

"UGGGHHH!! GD!! HLPP MEE!!" she moaned. Marrek looked down at her, smirking.

"What's wrong? Can't handle so much pleasure, bitch? You better enjoy it while you can, because I'll be piercing this clit soon enough." He pinched the girl's joy button, inducing another groan as she looked at him with such pleading in her eyes.

"PLSS DNT HRTTT ME!" she squealed. But the muscular rapist merely smiled his coldest smile, his fingers playing with her clit until her next orgasm was fast approaching.

Across the way, in Sophie's increasingly sex-hazed world, the girl finally felt a shudder deep inside her, and that straining penis blossomed into a gooey explosion as cum scalded her insides.

"OHHH!! Fuck!" Allen grunted, his testicles stiffening as huge ropes of jism shot into Sophie's pussy. The girl's young snatch took it all, the stickiness coating her insides until she felt thoroughly tainted, fucked to near exhaustion.

"Yes. Oh god, yes. Fill me, baby," she sighed, shuddering as his cock's last twitches shot those final spurts of cum deep in her snatch. Then, as before, when Allen pulled out, Max had no choice but to open his mouth wide. The waterfall of gooey jism streamed from Sophie's pussy, right into his waiting mouth, filling his palate with a flavorful taste even as the pungent scent of sex wafted through the air. Sophie looked down with disgust and admiration at her beloved Max for enduring such degradation, all for the sake of survival. But it was more than that. Sophie couldn't help but notice the erectness of her boyfriend's shaft, even now. He was getting off on this...on watching his girlfriend getting raped! And even...even drinking the cum of the men raping her! These realizations struck her like a series of blows to the solar plexus, but what gave her greater pause was where her thoughts turned afterward...

Was it so wrong to surrender to instinct? Wasn't Max just surrendering to that primal masculine instinct, to relish the taking of the female by the strength and sexual prowess of the male? Was Max oddly submissive at heart, too? Was that why he was content to drink the cum of his betters even as they despoiled his girlfriend's cunt right before his eyes? She wasn't sure why such bizarre thoughts now raced through her head, but they did. Maybe exhaustion and sleep deprivation had finally driven her insane...or maybe a different part of herself had simply awakened.

Marrek's voice interrupted the girl's thoughts. "Finish her off, Humar. You're the winner already, it's been decided, but CUM in the young bitch anyway."

Now, at long last, Sophie felt Humar approach, his cock spreading her lips as he speared right into her. Their coupling was now a tired yet desperate fuck. His testicles jostled in a blur of motion, his cock sliding into her gooey warmth at a feverish pace. His cuffed hands spread along her lower back as his cock pumped in and out of the girl's tight little hole, her bare pussy accepting, welcoming that cock despite her fatigue.

"Do it. Fucking CUM inside me," Sophie urged.

Soon it would happen. She could feel it. She felt him straining in her soft folds.

Humar grunted. "Take my seed, bitch."

"Yes, give it to me!" Sophie shot right back. Humar groaned, the tip of his cock shooting a geyser of sperm. She moaned as Humar's subsequent bursts of seed sullied her, filling her until the excess poured back out, joining their pubic muffs together like a tainted type of glue. Humar finally pulled his softening prick free of her slick pussy and there it was - his cum clinging like glistening pearls to her light fuzz of pubic hair - but there was so much more that dripped down into Max's waiting mouth.

"That's enough fucking for one day, slave." Anna now undid Sophie's shackles. The dominatrix pulled her upright and kept her from falling back over. The naked slave, still dazed, with cum dribbling down her inner thighs, allowed Anna to lead her away. She looked back with concern at her boyfriend Max, though, still spread-eagled and helpless on the floor.

"Don't worry, slut," Anna purred. "As a reward, we'll make him feast on your pussy all night long. Sound familiar? And then after that you two can sleep together come morning. Won't that be nice?"

"Y-yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Anna cupped the girl's breasts from behind and laid soft kisses along her neck.

"Good girl. Good little bitch. Now let's get you back to your cell."

"Yes, Mistress." Sophie surrendered to her Mistress' wishes. She was beyond hope, beyond caring. Obedience and lust replaced the burden of rational thought, and all futile thoughts of freedom.

******

EPILOGUE

The Next Day...

"Keep working on your technique, whore! Your boyfriend may no longer be with us, but his sacrifice doesn't have to be for nothing. Suck that cock. Suck it until you learn how to suck cock properly!"

Marrek's voice echoed in the large chamber.

The dungeon chamber was a spacious 24 by 24 feet. Given the bare concrete floors and cinderblock walls, there was one obvious centerpiece in the room. A large replica of a man's cock and testicles lay anchored to a pallet in the center of the room. It was a fully erect cock, a sculpture of gold which shone brilliantly despite the dim light.

This beautiful sculpture was based on the cock of one particular man - Tanya's boyfriend, Chris. It stood now as a perfect trophy, Anna's eternal trophy, a cock coated in molten gold.

"It's not an easy process," Anna had told Tanya conversationally. "First we tranquilized your boyfriend to make him sleep. Then we injected your boyfriend with a special drug to make his cock good and stiff. Lastly we made a mold of his cock and testicles, making them as close to the original as possible, before placing them in the vat to let the molten gold flow down until that big manly cock was completely covered. It's like sculpting, only much easier and more fun, and look at the shiny results!"

"Wh-what about Chris?" Tanya had babbled.

"Oh, don't worry about your boyfriend. You'll never see him again. I'll probably train him to be one of my personal cunt-lickers. You should have seen me riding his face early this morning and gushing all over him. Hmm, or maybe I'll have him service some of the other female slaves. Either way, you needn't worry. The only cock that matters for you now is this golden cock. Don't worry, slut. I'll let you use my 'Chris cock' trophy whenever you want. It can remind you of him."

Tanya had reacted first with horror, then with tears, then with numbed silence when they had led her into the room and showed her the massive golden shaft and testicles, the only physical reminder she still had of the man she loved. Now she had been forced to lean over, sucking on that golden cock. Meanwhile, Marrek admired the view.

A gorgeous, slender blonde, naked, leaning over that golden cock and sucking and slurping loudly. That exposed pussy was just begging to be raped. He looked at the golden hoop piercing hanging down from the girl's clit, as well as the two golden hoop piercings which now swung gently from the girl's breasts. The sounds of her slurping rose to new heights.

"Mmm!! UHH!! SLURP!"

In the midst of the horror, the 19-year-old hottie was now just doing what she was told, her mind hiding even from itself. Tanya had become a mindless slave to save what little sanity she had left.

"You look sexy sucking on that cock, slave."

Marrek stepped up behind her now, his throbbing cock swaying as he walked. He spit into her puckered hole, lubricating the rim of her anus with his thumb. Tanya kept sucking, but a spike of alarm raised the finest hairs on the back of her neck. She had never been...no, please not that, she thought to herself.

"I don't think you're showing enough improvement in the cock-sucking department," Marrek grunted, "so I'm going to give you a good, hard ass-fucking to help motivate you."

Tanya came up off of the golden cock. "Please Master, don't! I'll do better. I'll - "

But it was too late. The muscular rapist positioned his cock at her anal opening and thrust himself inexorably forward. His thick cock overwhelmed her sphincter muscle, punching through her defenses as she tried to tighten and keep him out.

"AAAAYYYY!!" She squealed as his cock slammed deep, his heavy testicles slapping against her ass cheeks as he tore into her sore bottom. He started a rhythm then, his balls smacking against her sexy butt cheeks again and again as he ass-raped her with hard, brutal strokes from behind.

"Why did you stop, bitch? Keep sucking that cock...unless you want me to think up more punishments for you."

With a pitiful whimper, Tanya's head dipped down. Her mouth re-smothered the golden cock, sucking with dedication even as she felt the dull ache in her ass grow more intense. Marrek ass-fucked her without mercy, the force of his pounding cock making her feel like her insides were being pummeled by a fleshy baseball bat. He reached underneath her, cupping her perky tits. Her nipples, still sore from being pierced so recently, protested at the touch as he cupped and squeezed her supple cones.

"Uhhh!! Yeah, clench up that ass, bitch. Squeeze my cock with those ass muscles. That's heaven, right there. Ooooh, I love these titties too."

Tanya's saliva coated the golden cock as she kept sucking, docile and submissive, just yearning for the ordeal to end...and yet as Marrek reached down and began petting her clitoris, the girl's sucking became more enthusiastic. Forbidden pleasure raced through her loins even as she wondered what would happen to her and the man she loved. Could they ever find a way to escape? Would Chris find a way to rescue her? Now Marrek's fingers rubbed her clit with devastating firmness, making her fluids seep out even as his cock plundered her ass, derailing her thoughts.

"UHH!! Oh god!" she moaned. Her pierced clit was so sore, yet intertwined with the pain were rare and potent bursts of pleasure.

"Mmm. You like me fondling that pussy, don't you bitch?"

But the groans of the blonde teenager being ass-raped and Marrek's primal grunts were not the only sounds of sexual depravity in the dungeon chamber. Nearby, two familiar couples were also 'part of the fun'. Khatira and Humar were there, and so were June and Allen.

Anna was in charge of their continued 'training,' something she did with sadistic delight.

"Keep fucking, you sexy slaves. I love this show you're putting on. Very good!"

Each of the two men were standing up, fucking their wives. Khatira's snatch hugged Humar's cock as her ass bounced up and down, her arms around his neck. He stood with muscles bulging, holding her and fucking her at the same time. His grunts were a series of loud, desperate wheezes. He was strong, but barely strong enough to do what was required of him by the Mistress.

Anna walked up to the coupling duo. She glanced back at Marrek. Her husband had a gun near at hand, so if these slaves tried anything they would pay dearly. Satisfied by that contingency, she approached more closely. Her hands glided along Khatira's dusky ass cheeks, fondling the girl's smooth curves as she watched that pussy engulf that rigid penis.

"Ooooh yes. You two really do love each other, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress!" Khatira chirped obediently.

"Yes, Mistress! UHH!!" Humar groaned. The busty redhead reached a hand underneath, fondling Humar's sac. Next she scooted underneath, her mouth vacuuming up his testicles, each one in turn, sucking on them. Anna reveled in the close-up view from underneath as Khatira's pussy slid down the hard length of that unyielding cock, the scent of the couple's sexual fluids so pungent. Humar's intensified groans told her that her attentions were having an effect. She played with his balls for a little while longer, slurping on them like candy. Anna loved the delicate, at times smooth and at times wrinkled texture of the slave's heavy, swelling testicles. At last, the dominatrix stood up, fingering Khatira's tight little asshole.

"OOOHHH!!" Khatira moaned. She looked back with dismay, but she needn't have worried - at least not on that score. Anna had even more depraved torments in mind, and the redhead soon drew her fingers away from the puckered opening.

"Keep at it, my lovebirds. I will have more fun activities for you soon enough." Now she turned toward Allen and June.

Allen was standing up strong, his impressive muscles easily able to support his gorgeous young wife. The naked Asian beauty moaned as her cunt slid up and down his shaft, strings of pre-cum evident as they slipped out from the tight seal of her cunt lips hugging his cock. Her arms were lassoed around his neck. The sexy Asian girl hung on for dear life as the loud sound of smacks, Allen's cock impaling her snatch rough and fast, filled the room. Her huge breasts, crushed against his chest, ached with arousal, their pointy nipples rubbing against his chest hair as they fucked.

"Now isn't this special...fucking with such enthusiasm. Would you two like a special reward?"

Fearing that to refuse would only bring punishment, June and her husband locked gazes, an unspoken question between them - how should they respond?

"Y-yes Mistress. Please give us a reward," June groaned, her cunt slamming down once more to encase every inch of her beloved's manhood.

Moments later Anna returned, and in her hand she held something truly awful - a long metal pole with a branding iron at the end, red-hot. The branding iron was shaped into a single initial - 'A' for 'Anna.' Now, as she approached June from behind, the two slaves had no idea what was in store for them.

"Well, lucky little bitch and her hubby are about to become my prized property. You should be flattered, slaves, because I treat my prized property better than all the others. You might live longer this way."

Unsure what she was talking about, it was Allen who noticed first, his eyes widening with shock.

"No. Please, don't hurt her. What are you doing!?" he gasped. June looked behind her just in time to see the hot branding iron moving inexorably toward her ass.

"No! Please!!" she screeched, but it was too late. Anna plunged the red-hot iron with its small letter 'A' brand snug against the flesh of June's right ass cheek. The searing sound of burned flesh joined the sexy Asian girl's prolonged cry.

"AAAAYYYYY!! It hurts! No more! Oh god."

And then it was over. June whimpered as Anna drew the branding iron back.