All Comments on 'The Coupon Book'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Timeless13579Timeless13579almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed how the story developed, and it left me wanting to read the next chapter, how the couple continues to explore. Will there be more?

phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

You know what I like, I mean REALLY. Give me that cum while my wife watches me sucking cocks.

MVP6MVP6almost 2 years agoAuthor

I left open the possibility for more when she says they will be sucking a lot of cock and putting a lot of stuff up her ass. But those are just events in a story. If I come up with an intriguing twist I’ll make the sequel! I suspect I’ve used up the sleeptalking device. Since the wife has only learned about sex from listening to her husband it might be nice to develop her changes and how she pushes him along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really LOVED this story! It had a little of everything. Can't wait for more!🥰🥰🥰

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

More. . . so much more, please. So sexy when a man craves to suck a dick with passion, needing that warm cum to explode inside his mouth, queer, taboo sex - YES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As far as I'm concerned, you've succeeded many times. And you certainly did this time as well. What a loving and giving wife this man has! The only part of this story I'm sorry about is that we didn't get to know who Jay was and what he (and his cock) looked like. But I suppose that just added a little mystery to this HOT five-star story. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. My wife rarely can orgasm from fucking. She needs the intense friction that I apply when I suck and squeeze her clit with my tongue and lips. I love to eat her pussy so it’s perfect for me. As a bonus, I almost always fuck her and cum in her before I eat her pussy, so I always eat my own cum in the process. She has complimented me on my generosity as a lover, making sure she always cums when we make love. But I get to eat my own cum from her well-fucked pussy every time. She doesn’t really know just how much I love cum. She also doesn’t know that I love eating cum directly from other mens cocks, which has always been a part of my secret life throughout our marriage. I wish she were open to my cock sucking, but that won’t ever happen. That is why I love stories like this one.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

you could continue this story...

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyalmost 2 years ago

Damn fine story. I bet most men would want a wife like this. A job well done.

Samiam2019Samiam2019almost 2 years ago

Great story. I love the part where the girlfriend gives him what he really wanted deep down. My girlfriend talks about it but is afraid to make me do it for her. Fun to think about it and you made it believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t necessarily like “gay” stories, but this one had some passion and mystery, and love too, so five stars.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 anal?

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

LOVED this story!!! More chapters????

PhilyssisPhilyssisabout 1 year ago

Loved it!! Any story involving the wife is hot. If you want to bring in the wife's little sister and her husband, that would be a fun twist.

Rayjay507Rayjay507about 1 year ago

This was thoroughly enjoyable. My cock is so hard. I would love for my wife to do this to me. She already wants to see me suck a real cock. This definitely is the way to go. Sucking Jay, oh yes!

Lars420Lars420about 1 year ago

That was really freaking hot ! 😛

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

Many women/wives love the thought of their husband on his knees sucking a cock.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

This was a fantastic read! Not over the top, but realistic to me…the wife trying to do something for her husband, him worried about what she will think about him while fighting his desire, her sharing her new found sexual discoveries and the monologue was fantastic. Would love more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous