All Comments on 'The Courier Ch. 10'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Maria Elena

I like the way you refer to Maria Elena's US classmates in her mind as North Americans. Many in South America resent residents of the USA as Americans.

When I was on a Navy cruise around South America called UNITAS 1983 I happened upon a SDA Acadamy (K-8). The students were at recess. I went to one of the teachers and asked about how I could find the church. I was told to wait until the English teacher came back from lunch. The English teacher asked me to give a talk and answer questions from her class. Her advice was, when you introduce yourself don't call yourself American, but say you are North American or from the USA (Estados Unidos) because the children consider themselves Americans and to not acknowledge that would be an insult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES