The Course Pt. 01

Story Info
Extra curriculum on work courses.
4.5k words
4.48
8.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story with no embellishments. The characters names had been changed to protect their identities.

Part 1

At the time the following occurred I, Tom, was 35 years old, happily married with two children aged 7 & 10. I was employed as a reasonably well paid section manager in a company which produced well known household products. I lived with my 33 year old wife Linda in the Humberside area of England.

Our sex life has always been excellent, especially after my vasectomy in 2018. This procedure produced an unexpected affect which further enhanced our sex life.

The day before my vasectomy at a local Marie Stopes Clinic I was instructed to shave my dick and ball sack. Now part of this around the ball sack can be quite awkward to perform alone so I asked Linda if she would do it for me. She immediately said yes and went to the local supermarket to buy a pack of Lady-shave razors and shaving foam. When she came home she instructed me to strip and lay on our bed and then sprayed my dick and ball sack with shaving foam and proceeded to remove my pubes. She performed like an expert and I finished with a pubic area free of any hair and stubble. I told her that I think I should keep it like this and that she should consider letting me return the favour.

Two minutes later she was naked on our bed and I was knelt between her legs with shaving foam and a fresh razor in hand. Afterwards we had the best and most erotic sex in our entire relationship. We decide that never again would we allow our pubes to grow.

Skip forward 10 weeks and the letter arrived from the clinic saying that my partner nor I no longer need to use any contraceptive devices or pills. Linda then picked up her phone and in hushed tones made an appointment at her beauty salon and within minutes disappeared in her car. That night as we retired to bed she stripped down to her sheer panties and laid on the bed. I of course was completely naked in anticipation and started to pull her panties down. Linda had had a full wax job on her mons and it was smooth as a babies bottom. This proved so erotic that we made love three times that night and at least once per night for the next few weeks.

After about a month or so we decided that we needed to further spice up our sex lives and I decided to obtain some Viagra pills. At that time you could only get these with a doctors prescription, so I went to see my doctor and told a tale that since my vasectomy my sex drive had waned and he prescribed 5 Viagra pills as a trial. For me these worked wonders and one pill would give me an erection for around 4 hours. Needless to say I asked for quite a few repeat prescriptions. Shortly after this the law was changed and I was able to buy Viagra pills over the counter.

Chapter 1

One day in mid June 2019 I was called into the Production Directors office at my workplace and informed that the company would like me to go on a course at a University to obtain a Diploma in Industrial Management, which would enable me to seek promotion within the company. I was informed that the course consisted of 2 residential blocks of 3 weeks, separated by a period of 7 weeks, and that all fees, accommodation, meals, and generous out of pocket expenses would be provided. The course would commence late August and would be completed early December.

The university was over 90 miles from my home and this would mean travelling to my accommodation Sunday evening and finishing early Friday afternoon.

After talking to my wife regards this offer this offer I informed the company that I would accept.

During July I was invited to a local hotel where I would meet the 9 other course members and the 3 course tutors. The course members were of both sexes aged 32 to 48 and employed in local government, health & manufacturing. Concentrating on what we were told the course entailed, I didn't take much notice of the fellow course members at that time. We were told that we would be given individual rooms in the Halls of Residence for the duration.

One week before the course was due to start I received an email from the University saying that they didn't have enough rooms at the Halls of Residence for all the course members, and therefore we would all be staying at a nearby 4* hotel. There was also a note from the course tutor giving our daily routine:

Breakfast 8.30am

Course start at university 9.30am

lunch 1.00 -- 2.00pm Uni cafeteria

Afternoon break 4.00 -- 4.30pm Uni cafeteria

Evening meal 8.00 -- 9.00pm at hotel

After travelling from home, I booked into the hotel (about 10 minutes walk from University) at 10.00pm I was please to see the room I had been allocated had a double bed!

The following day I reported to the appointed lecture room with each of the course members introducing ourselves, and then the course started in earnest. I will not bore you with the contents of my day, but can tell you that after our evening meal 5 of us -- 3 males and 2 females -adjourned to the hotel bar for an hour to unwind before bedtime. The 2 females were Jill, an attractive 48 year old divorcee, 5ft 8″,very short auburn hair, slim with curves in the right places. She had a very bubbly character, always ready to give her opinion and always smiling. She was the alpha person on the course, always in control and went through the course with ease. Jenni on the other hand was a single 42 year old who had never married, 5ft 6″, about 10 pounds over-weight, short blonde hair and always looked serious. When she did smile it transformed her appearance and her smile lit up the room. Although she had been a nurse, she now worked in the procurement section of a local hospital. She seemed to struggle to cope with the course work and was forever asking other course members, especially Jill, for assistance.

The course then proceeded and we were now at Wednesday in the 2nd week. We were back in the hotel at 7.45pm and I was in my room getting ready for my evening meal when their was a knock on my door. When I answered the door there was Jill. She walked straight in, closed the door, then said "I want to fuck you tonight". She then turned round, opened the door and walked out.

To say the least I was shocked, surprised and lost for words.

I then went down for my evening meal and was sitting opposite Jill, but she acted as though the previous conversation had never taken place! We adjourned to the bar and at 10.15pm Jill said she was going to bed and left us. I retired at 10.45pm and upon entering my room found a note stating "Room 136 @11.00pm. Be ready".

I quickly undressed and put on a pair of PJ bottoms and T-shirt and walked bare footed to room 136. Knocking on the door I was greeted by Jill saying the door was unlocked. I walked in and Jill, wearing a short dressing gown, came over and locked the door.

"Get undressed and lay on the bed" she instructed. When I had done this she got hold of my dick and ball sack and proceeded to fit a cock ring around the base of my dick and testicles. (This device apparently delays orgasm and heightens the male & female pleasure).

As my erection steadily grew to my full 7″ and 5" circumference, Jill undid the dressing gown and let it slip to the floor. There she was in all her naked glory. For a mature woman of 48 she had a gorgeous figure with small firm breasts showing no sign of drooping. Her tummy was slightly rounded, and her mons was covered in short, neatly trimmed auburn hair. She slowly turned around to show me her perfectly formed, firm rear and said in a low sexy voice "Do you like?" I was lost for words and could only nod my head.

She approached the bed and told me that we were going to fuck, but first she wanted me to perform oral sex. She then climbed up over my chest, and with her thighs on either side of my head told me to start sucking and licking her clit and cunt. For about 15 minutes I was doing this when she suddenly screamed that she was cumming, and almost immediately drenched my face in her cum juice.

When she unmounted my mouth, she stood at the side of the bed and I could see her cunt glistening with her cum. She opened a drawer at the side of the bed and took out a tube of KYGel and squeezed some of the gel onto her fingers and then rubbed it in her cunt and said "women of a certain age can become dry even after they have cum". She then squeezed some more gel into the palm of her hand and started to rub it all over my penis and balls.

I reached out and pulled her onto the bed and laid her on her back. I then spread her legs and knelt between them. I pulled her legs high and told her to place her hands behind her knees and to hold her legs wide. I then got nearer to her and placed my knees just under her thighs, so that my dick would just reach her cunt lips, and proceed to rub my dick along her lips and up over her clitoris. Within minutes she began to writhe and then whispered "Fuck me, deep and slow".

I placed my penis just inside her cunt lips and with her legs supported on my elbows I slowly lowered myself onto her. My dick entered her cunt and with a little slow pushing my entire length was fully engorged in what was a nice tight fit.

For 5 minutes I fucked her deep and slow and then asked her if she wanted to cum again. A huge smile appeared on her face. With my dick still embedded in her cunt I lowered her legs and told her to close them so that I was in effect straddling her thighs. In this position I was fucking her and rubbing my penis on her clit. Within minutes she yelled that she was cumming and I told her to open her legs wide and let me continue fucking her. Her orgasm was huge and she was bucking her arse and lifting it off the bed and she came what felt like gallons. I controlled myself and held back my orgasm.

I rolled off and laid beside her and told her I needed to take 5 minutes to get my second wind. She turned on her side and started to gently massage my dick and ball sack, then suddenly put her head down and started to suck my dick. I told her that if she continued doing this I would be cumming pretty soon. She immediately stopped and said with a big grin "we can't have that! I don't want you cumming too soon! I need a lot more fucking!" Needless to say that we fucked doggy style, cowgirl, and missionary for the next 30 minutes until I told her that I couldn't hold out much longer. She held her legs up with her feet behind my back and told me to fill her cunt with my cum. I came spurt after spurt and when I rose from the bed I could see my cum running out of her, and down the crack of her arse.

She thanked me for a making a memorable end to her day and that she would like repeat performances in the following days and weeks.

My job done, I put on my PJ's, thanked her, said goodnight and went to my own room and slept like a log.

The following morning at breakfast I sat opposite Jill who gave no signs to anyone, including myself, of what had occurred the night before.

Chapter 2

Week 3 started and on the Monday evening there was another note left under my door, this time stating "Room 136 11.00pm. Repeat performance required". And so I crept along to room 136 to be greeted by Jill, but this time completely nude. She ripped off my PJ's and T shirt, almost threw me on the bed, smothered my dick and balls with KYGel and proceeded to fit a slightly smaller size cock ring. I told her that she was nearly strangling me but she smiled and said "all the better to get two loads of cum out of you". Once again she straddled my head and I licked and nibbled her clit until she started cumming again. Then we started fucking in all different positions for the next 30 minutes or so with Jill cumming another two times. By this time my balls were ready to explode and with her calves over my shoulders and her feet touching the back of my neck I duly emptied my sack into her cunt. I crawled off her, laid on my back with my dick deflating, and once again noticed my cum dripping down towards her arse.

Within 5 minutes Jill was fondling my dick and balls and a few minutes later I could feel her soft mouth surrounding my dick and cleaning our cum off the entire length. It took about 10 minutes to get a stirring in my loins, but soon enough my dick began to spring into life. It was now approaching midnight and Jill said she just wanted to fuck missionary style. I duly obliged and proceeded to fuck her, but each time she was approaching an orgasm I teased her by stopping. I told her that I wanted us to cum together and eventually managed to get both of us to the edge of orgasm. I actually screamed at her to get her arse going and as I pushed into her she lifted her arse off the bed to meet me. As we orgasmed together I could feel our juices mingle and her cunt spasmed and felt to grip my dick and coax every last bit of cum out of me. After I had rolled over on my back I told Jill that I wanted a repeat performance later on in the week.

Just before 1.00am I crawled back to my own room for a well earned sleep.

Chapter 3

It was now Thursday and we were informed that we would have our first examination on Friday afternoon. This was to be a written paper explaining how we could put into practice in our own employment all or some of what we had learned over the past 3 weeks. It was important that we read through our notes to ensure we understood all aspects of the course, and that we could get clarifications from the course tutors and also other course members.

As a group we decided that we would forego the nightly visit to the bar and spend the time re-reading our notes.

At our evening meal Jill was the first to leave the table at 8.45pm and go to her room. I left with Jenni about 10 minutes later, said good night and entered my room. There was another note left for me this time saying "Fuck the exam, Fuck me ASAP Room 136".

Once again into my PJ bottoms and T shirt and crept along to room 136, knocked on the door and entered to find Jill completely nude. "OK" she said, "you wanted a repeat performance so get stripped and onto the bed". We went through the same routine again of me performing oral sex followed by her applying KYGel and a cock ring. The sex missionary style was fantastic and once again we managed to cum together. Afterwards we both laid there side by side, and Jill remarked jokingly that she "felt fucked".

It was now approaching 11.00pm, After I removed the now rather uncomfortable cock ring, I lay on the bed with a sheet thrown across my waist and Jill was in the bathroom wiping the cum out of her cunt.

There was a knock on the door and in walked Jenni wearing a short camisole and knee length loungers. We had forgotten to lock the door! She looked over at me on the bed and said "Sorry I must have come to the wrong room". Jill came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and said "No it's OK, you are in my room and Tom has just been fucking me". I think both Jenni's, and my mouth fell wide open at this.

Jill told Jenni to come in and asked her what she wanted. Jenni was lost for words and could only mutter "I..would....like...help...to"

Jill replied "OK, so you heard the noise we were making and you want help getting fucked, well why don't you join us. Tom, show her your weapon!"

I of course pulled the sheets away and there appeared my ever growing dick.

"No" said Jenni "I wasn't thinking of....", but trance-like she never took her eyes off my 7" dick.

Jill moved over towards Jenni and dropped Jenni's camisole from her shoulders. I expected Jenni to object but she appeared mesmerised by seeing me and my prick in this room. I noticed that Jenni had the cutest little breast with perky nipples. Within 30 seconds her camisole and loungers were on the floor and there before me was a naked Jenni with just the faintest of blonde downy hair on her mons.

Jill stood behind Jenni and started whispering to her "How many men have you been to bed with?"

"Only one, about 10 years ago" was Jenni's reply.

"Was it good?"

"No" replied Jenni,"It was awful, he wore a sheath, and the sex only lasted 2 or 3 minutes, and it hurt. I was a virgin until then"

"Well go to Tom, who is really gentle, and a fantastic lover".

Jenni slowly approached the bed, and I reached out and took her hand. I moved over to make room for her and motioned that she should lay down next to me.

I laid on my side and placed my left arm under her neck and gave her a very soft kiss on her lips.

My right hand came up and slowly and gently stroked her cheek which made her give me a tiny smile. My hand then went slowly to her left breast and I began to massage it very softly and then I began to gently squeeze her nipple, which soon began to harden. I continued like this for about 5 minutes then moved my hand to her right breast, massaging it and squeezing the nipple. At this moment I looked at Jenni's face and saw that both eyes were closed and a look of delight in her face, I whispered to her "I think I'm falling in love....with your breasts".

I then gently traced a line with my right forefinger from between her breast over her belly button and belly, down and through her pubic hair. I heard a very gently sigh from Jenni. My right hand then went down to the inner part of her right knee and I traced a line on her inner thigh up to her pubic hair. At this stage I distinctly saw her thighs open just a little.

With my hand firmly on her inner thigh I managed to move her legs a little further apart, and I finally started to see her glistening cunt lips. With the middle finger of my right hand I started to massage between her cunt lips, and she moved her legs a little further apart. Now I had access to all of her cunt so I moved two fingers into it and with my thumb I located her clit and started massaging. The reaction was instant. Her breathing increased, her belly quivered, and her head started moving from side to side. After a few minutes her hands were splayed across her belly and a loud moan came from her mouth as she began to cum for the first time in her life (as I learned later).

In the meantime Jill had put on her nightie and dressing gown and came over to the bed. She told me that she was taking my keys and sleeping in my bedroom, then whispered to Jenni "Enjoy every minute, girl, and get every last drop out of him!". She then left for my room.

Jenni took hold of my head and kissed me gently on the mouth and said "Thank you". I asked her if she had ever had oral sex and she shook her head. I then asked her to lay across the bed with her legs just over the edge, and I knelt on the floor and parted her legs. With my arms under her thighs and my hands placed gently on her belly I proceeded to lick her cunt. Her hands automatically went behind her knees and lifted her legs further up and apart. This girl was learning fast!

I located her clit once again and managed to start sucking it. At this her whole body began to tremble and soon my mouth and nostrils were filled with her cum. I let her calm down and I moved my head towards hers, intent on kissing her. Jenni grabbed my head and started to lick all the cum from my face, saying smilingly "I did this, so I'll clean it up". It was approaching midnight as we both moved back up the bed and began to fondle one another.

Chapter 4

We laid there for about 10 minutes before I started kissing her body passionately. I whispered that I was now going to make love to her. She asked me if I was going to take precautions as she was not on the pill. I told her that I had had a vasectomy and that their was no chance of her conceiving.

I opened her legs wide and asker her to hold them apart and high with her hands behind her knees. I shuffled up the bed and placed my knees under her upper thighs and started to rub my dick up and down her cunt lips. After a few minutes I started to push gently into her cunt, an inch at a time and then withdrawing. I didn't want her to take all my 7" at once in case it hurt and scared her. God she was tight, almost virginal.

12