The Course Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time I had her legs supported on my arms and my palms were flat on the bed. I had about 4" inside her and started to withdraw and then push it back inside her. Jenni whispered to me that this was nice, and then I felt her hand go down to m y dick as though to feel how much more length was left. She then whispered "Push it all in".

I gently started to push my full length into her and when I reached bottom she let out a long groan which combined pain and pleasure and said "Thank you, that feels lovely".

I then started to fuck her slowly and gently, withdrawing most of my length, before pushing my entirety back into her. She then told me to push harder, as though she wanted more than my 7".

After 5 minutes or so I asked her if she wanted to cum again and she replied "Oh yes!". With my dick still embedded in her cunt I lowered her legs and told her to close them. Straddling her thighs I started to fuck her, my dick fully into her cunt and also rubbing her clit. Within five minutes there was what I can only describe as a rumble came from her mouth and then she screamed at the top of her voice "I'm Cumming". I kept her legs firmly closed as I fucked her more and I can honestly say that I have never felt a women cum with such ferocity before. With my dick buried deep in her cunt and her legs firmly closed, her cumming felt like the force behind a champagne bottle being uncorked.

When she had come down from that plateau I parted her legs and told her that I was now going to fuck her and plant my seed in her. She once again asked for assurances that she wouldn't get pregnant.

We fucked for a good 10 minutes missionary, and Jenni learned quickly that with her legs wrapped round my waist and her ankles locked behind my back she could more easily pull herself on to me and get better penetration. I finally shot my cum into her cunt and when my dick began to deflate I rolled off her and laid on my side. My hand went down to her cunt and I scooped a little bit of my cum with my fingers. I told Jenni to open her mouth and placed my fingers in her mouth and told her to lick them. This she did and their was no adverse reaction. I told her that this was my cum and that it didn't matter where I placed my cum she couldn't get pregnant. By sucking the cum from my fingers she had passed the test to become my cum slut in the future.

We fell asleep soon afterwards and I awoke at around 7.00am to find Jenni gone but Jill stood over me.

"You have a good night, lover boy?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Jenni looks a complete wreck, so I sent her back to her own room to freshen up" said Jill "and you better get back to your room" as she threw my T shirt and loungers at me.

I entered the breakfast room and sat opposite Jill and Jenni. Jill had a broad smile on her face, hidden behind a slice of toast. Jenni on the other hand had her eyes firmly fixed anywhere but on me and her face was bright red with embarrassment. No-one mentioned our exploits of the previous 10 hours or so.

The course and exam continued that day (which Jenni, Jill, and I passed with ease) and in the final hour of that Friday I suggested that we all swap our cell phone numbers in case we needed to contact each other. I disregarded all but Jenni and Jill's numbers, as I knew I would be contacting them in the week before the course re-started.

Part 2 to follow

12