All Comments on 'The Courtship of Rachel Pt. 04'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChironomidChironomidabout 6 years ago
Lovely story, but.....

I love your stories. They're very atmospheric, personal and believable. The problem I have is that this series is too convoluted with too many threads to keep track of. I know that it's an ambitious project, but it's too difficult for me to keep track of who is who. Probably, when the whole set of points of view is completed, I'll go back and reread the stories, but in the meantime, I'm not getting into it as much as I'd like to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great as always

I loved it. I love your characters! I agree with the last comment that it is sometimes a bit hard to follow all the different characters. Having said that, I find it a worthwhile challenge to skim through other linked stories of yours to refresh my memory. Many thanks and much love.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

As you write and post these intertwined stories at an outstanding rate of knots i am keeping up with them , and follow each individual character as they weave in and out of each other's stories with an ease that makes me feel i know them all personally.

I am truly marvel at your skill and carnt stress enough how much i am enjoying learning about this extended family . I have to remind my self thats its fiction from time to time , thats how real you make it feel.

Again with the brilliant , dont know what more i can say except Thank you for sharing

Your tallent so freely with us.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I like the way all these stories play off the other, not sure how you can keep them all straight, and yes suicide is never a solution to a temp. problem

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow! a QC who not only does pro bono work out of the goodness of her heart but also admits that the law is an 'incredibly' lucrative profession. Got to be your most far-fetched character, Shaima! Seriously, this is a fitting conclusion to this segment of the saga and it's been an interesting ride. No sex this time (which may upset some readers) but lots of little insights and pearls of wisdom. Five stars and counting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
again thank you

Great again , the subject matter , the slow pace , and how the story is told , and off course the details like ; " Stop giving her free rent in your head, you need the room to fill it up with other things. "

thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Combined reading brings out the best

Combining "the courtship of rachel and a tale of two mothers" reading them cross one tale ofter another is fabulous ..... You might had mixed them together in one long story but getting behind your intentions its enchanting ...... Thank you for this pleasure to read this lovely story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous