All Comments on 'The Courtship of Rachel'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are the best damned storyteller, Shaima!

When I saw your byline I KNEW I was in for an interesting, brightly-colored story with your usual pithy comments and descriptive asides. I've read everything you've submitted (pardon the pun!) Your delightful imagination keeps me both interested and amused. A guy who's a big fan. Obviously.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
What can I say?

This parallel series of stories promises to outdo much of what you've written before, Shaima, and lord knows you've written some brilliant tales. Stand, take a bow, accept the loud and prolonged applause and then get weaving on the next part.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
pretty good

losing at strip poker never sounded so good, I am surprised there was not a tie for that and I would have taken her up on the offer of the apt or house it was free rent so to speak, can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Always very pleased to see another one of your stories! Can't help hoping for an update on Lynn and Petra though..An Elegant seduction was a good introduction to your writing. Plot driven and you care about your characters. Well done.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

All your stories are good and this one is no exception.

LenaptLenaptabout 6 years ago
Great Stories! 5*****Stars

Great Stories dear Shaima32,

Got my 5*****Stars on Both stories and you are at my Favs. too!

As usually, Very Well done on both storylines (this and on "A Tale of Two Mothers").

However, may I suggest keep the Same Major Title for the Both kind of stories? (for example, for Chapter 01, "A Tale of Two Mothers Ch01 - Tess´s Story Ch01" and for Chapter 02, "A Tale of Two Mothers Ch02 - Rachel´s Story Ch01" ...for Chapter 03, "A Tale of Two Mothers Ch03 - Tess´s Story Ch02" ...etc.)

This way, it would be more easy for us, readers, to follow Both stories and the storyline of the action! (My 2 cents...:-))

Anyway,

Thank you again for Great Stories and for loving moments of true Pleasure reading yours stories mmmmmmmm

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great but Nit-picky correction

The story is wonderful, but I do have one nit picky criticism. In the story, Rachel says she turns 18 in 1983. But if she was born in 1968, then in 1983, she would have turned 15, not 18. This is a super minor thing that doesn’t hurt the story as a whole, but I thought it at least worth mentioning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, really. I'm looking forward to finding out more about mother(s) and daughter (well, and son, too). But, omg, how can you write about poker like that? Or do you play poker differently in Australia (like without all the cards below 10 or something)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous