The Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bustled through the champagne and hors d'oeuvres, then seated and served them dinner, not joining them, but acting the attentive butler throughout. None of the fare was too filling - I wasn't trying to stuff them, just impress them and render some thanks for their hospitality, and it seemed to be working. By the end of dessert, Angela had visibly loosened up, and even unbuttoned one of those blouse buttons - nothing too far, but more comfortable than at the start, and the slight slur in her speech, and her occasional laughing at something said, showed she was having a good time. I wondered just what the deal with her was, again.

I finally sat down with them back in the living room, post-dessert, and refreshed various drinks. Sadie and I were on bourbon (I told you she was a pip), Julie and Angela staying with white wine, none of them inebriated, yet none of them absolutely sober either, I figured.

It was at that point that everything seemed to shift.

"Sitting down with us at last, huh?" Sadie observed, and I heard a bit of that cackle edging the comment.

"Is that ok?" I joked back.

"Well, I can think of things I'd rather you do," she said.

"Such as? I'm here to serve, as I said," I answered, standing back up.

"Well, you would look a lot better serving us, if you'd lose the formal outfit. You look great in it - very Bond, James Bond. But even Bond took it off when the occasion presented, and you did promise me you'd model those items for me sometime, right?"

Whoa - I thought back - did I promise that, or did she just hint at it, and what was she getting at anyway, and what about the other two women, and so forth! I didn't want to insult, or spoil a nice evening, but what was she getting at anyway??

"I'm not sure I promised that, Sadie," I laughed, "not to mention I'm not at all sure our other friends here would be interested!"

"Oh, I'm sure I remember it as a commitment, and I told Julie and Angela about that already, and I don't hear them objecting!" Sadie sat there, canary fully digested by her cat-like persona that was emerging. If there were a Cheshire grin grafted onto a human, she was it.

"Uh,"

"Well, are you wearing them, or not?" Sadie demanded.

"Actually, in honor of your visit, I am."

"I'm afraid I don't quite believe that - you'll need to show us!" Sadie continued. "Help him out there, ladies!"

Before I had fully digested the shift, Julie had gotten up, come behind me, and started to shrug me out of my tux jacket. I cooperated, and was left in my tux vest and the rest. She turned me to her, and as she started unbuttoning the vest buttons, exclaimed in her drawl, "My, I do love a man in uniform!" Disposing of the vest, I was a bit flummoxed. How far was this going to go, I wondered, and glanced over to see a very uncomfortable Angela, watching, but not moving a muscle. I really didn't want to gross her out, as much as I was enjoying being disrobed by a busty babe.

Sadie came over and joined, pulling at one side to unknot my tie. "Mmm, and he knows how to tie a proper tie!" she said, then, "That means he's good with his hands for sure, Angie!" She looked over at Angela, who looked mortified but wasn't looking away at all. Deer in the headlights thing going on.

With Angela and Sadie working on things, I didn't know whether to flail about and regain control of things, or whether to go along with the joke, wondering just how far they'd be willing to take it. It never occurred to me that we'd get as far as the red unds, and so I just laughed and said how if others knew, I'd be the envy of the town!

"Oh, the Coven is absolutely confidential," Sadie said to that, suddenly more serious. "Nothing that happens with the three of us involved gets beyond us three . . . or four in this case. We can depend on your discretion there, right, Jonathan?"

"Well, yes, absolutely, but I think we're embarrassing Angela - maybe this is far enough," I said, as Julie pulled off my vest and Sadie had it un-studded, showing the muscle shirt underneath, as well as the medium amount of chest hair above. Each of them took a sleeve and undid the cuff link as well in the meantime.

"Nonsense," Julie chimed in - I almost expected her to say fiddle-dee-dee. "Angela is a big girl. She has a voice if she decides to use it, and feet if she decides to use them, honey!"

I looked back at Angela, and she met my gaze, still not in the mood of things as Julie and Sadie were, but not moving those feet or using that voice.

Sadie moved behind me and pulled the braces off my shoulders, then pulled the shirttail up out of the trousers. Julie did those honors in front, then took care of the lowest buttons on the tux shirt, followed by the shirt being tugged off me as well, leaving me in that silly-feeling Stanley Kowalski-looking muscle thing - do they still call them wife beaters in this gentler kinder world of political correctness?

"No need to slow down now - we'll take time to check him out once we're done here," Sadie commanded to Julie, who'd taken a pause. "Heel up," she said to me, tugging on my ankle, and I complied, soon being relieved of one shoe and sock, then the other.

"Almost there," laughed Sadie. "Julie - you're in front, do the honors!"

Julie, obediently, and without resistance from a surprised and still a bit confused me (how far were they taking this, anyway?), reached forward, unclipped the tuxedo trouser waistband, then pulled down the zipper. When nothing happened, she uttered and "oh" of recognition, and fumbled her way to unbuttoning the remaining restraint, then let my trousers fall to my ankles. I know ridiculous when it's around, so I stepped out of the trousers (trousers around ankles being something James Bond was never observed tarrying in).

"Convinced?" I said to Sadie, who'd moved back to next to Julie in front of me. I knew I wasn't sporting a full blown erection, but wasn't exactly in my most shrunken state either. I also knew I was as covered as I would be at the beach, so, thus far, this was still a game of flirtation, with Sadie leading the way, Julie following orders, and Angela still dumbstruck on the couch across from me.

"Mmm. Yes, I'd say so. Now, THAT's what a waiter at a proper dinner should look like! Don't you ladies agree?"

"Not bad," Julie answered, as she checked me out, and I saw her specifically look me up and down, from chest (which, yes, I was flexing a bit), to mid-trunk (which yes, I was sucking in a bit), to crotch. I gave a bit of a Kegel squeeze, hoping to make the most of what I had, maybe get a bit of action down there, but felt nothing much yet - I was still going through the shift from surprise to a tad embarrassed to what I hoped would be excitation. I figured that's what Sadie was hoping for as well.

"Angela, you haven't said anything," Sadie urged.

"Uh, well, ah, yes, like Julie said," she managed, and was distinctly blushing, at the prospect of a man in his underwear right there, I supposed.

"Well, thanks for dinner," Sadie chirped cheerily. "Let's go, girls - he has a lot of dishes to clean up, and it's getting late. We know our way out, Jonathan!"

Huh? That was about the last thing I expected at that juncture, but the girls, without further comment, stood, and walked to the front door together. I stood there in my costume, out of ideas. "Thanks for dinner, Jonathan," Angela called out as I heard the door open, then I heard Sadie's laugh admonishing Julie to come with them, then the sound of the door closing. The door closed, and I stood for a moment, still trying to figure out what had happened, then figured oh well, and proceeded to start that clean-up.

I gathered the dishes from the table, making three trips to the kitchen and sorting them in the piles I was going to do them by - rinse dishes and glasses, load dish washer, save pots and pans to the end.

I was still in that ridiculous outfit, but not paying it any attention, as I turned on the kitchen faucet and waited for the water to warm up. That's when I felt two hands on my hips, turning me. I turned accordingly and there was Sadie, who'd stayed in while I wasn't paying attention, I suppose.

"I never gave you a proper thanks for the fine dinner," she said, and without pause, reached up, pulled my head down, and laid on me a kiss that I really hadn't seen coming. She wasted no time in nudging her tongue into my mouth, and easy as I am, I went right along, being amazed that kissing someone who'd appeared "elderly" only days before could be so hot. After a good minute of lip-lock, she let me go and stepped back.

"Mmm. Much better, much better."

"I agree, and you're very welcome. Ah, anytime," I managed, still off my game.

"I think I owe you an explanation," she said, and I shrugged sort of an agreement.

"Here's the deal. We of 'The Coven' have agreed that you're the hottest thing to move in on our street for like, ever. I am here to offer you the services of all of us, as you may wish, but with several conditions."

"Services?" I said.

"Oh, yes, exactly what you're thinking, John-boy. But, like I said, we're a tight group, and you must comply with our demands. Don't worry - they're not all that bad, or at least I hope you won't think so."

"And they are?"

"OK, first, we're clean, and demand that you be as well."

"No problem there. I am."

"Secondly, you must make love to me as your price of admission to the other two, much younger and more attractive, I'm sure you've noticed, members."

"Sadie, you're all attractive to me, in three very different but wonderful ways, I assure you."

"Oh, good! I was hoping that you'd go along with that part!"

"If the other demands are as easy as the first two, I think I'm in as well - what are they?"

"Only one more. Angela, you've noticed, is painfully shy. Your price of admission is me. Your first reward after that will be Julie, and the last demand from us is that you know that Angela is a virgin."

"And wants to stay that way, I suppose."

"No, she has decided, after a number of disappointments in men, that she will be a spinster forever, but that she wants to lose her virginity, and that you seem nice enough to be the one to take it."

"Goodness." was all I could come up with. Then, "Really? I'd of course be honored, and she is a lovely woman, but that's a big decision, and one usually made at a younger age, and . . ."

"Yes, yes. She and we know all that, but she's determined, and so you will need to make love to her - I hope in a way that will be wondrous for her - or it's no deal for any of us three. You can even consider this evening with me to be an audition!"

"Well, of course, I'm in," I said, amazed at my sudden good fortune, "and, for the record, truthfully, you will not be a price, more like just more reward."

"I hoped you would be - in on the agreement, that is - and soon, I hope, in me as well!" Again, the laugh, and again, I wondered about that Coven thing - were they really a secretive gathering of witches, and I about to be their latest victim? Nah - I don't believe in that kind of stuff, I tried to convince myself.

And before I could give it much more thought, Sadie wrapped around me in another kiss, this time really pressing into me, her tongue searching, and easily finding mine, as I felt her hand grip my left nether cheek.

"Dishes can wait," I murmured into her mouth, and, figuring she might go for it, picked her up easily, my hands under her ass, her legs wrapping around me, as I walked us into my bedroom.

"Oh, yes!" she sighed, burying her face in the crook of my neck as she hung on.

"Now, time for me to unwrap some reward," I told her as I laid her down on the bed and pulled off her shoes. I hadn't noticed before, but she had on dark gray stockings - didn't really go with the Hawaiian motif, but whatever.

She was lying flat on the bed, her knees at the edge, feet hanging down not quite reaching the floor. I knew where I was going next with this, so I took a moment and pulled a pillow to behind her head, then knelt, straddling her and kissed her, nothing touching except our lips - and tongues. Next, I unbuckled her belt and pulled it free, tossing it aside. Then back down to the floor, I gave her a momentary foot massage. She seemed to like that, watching me as I did, and smiling her approval. Then, caressing her calves as I went, I started unbuttoning her dress from the bottom up. Soon, still stroking my way up, taking my time, I reached up under the dress and encountered the clips of her garters at the tops of the stockings. I must say, I do love the look of a garter belt and hose, and I hoped that was what was coming.

And it was. A couple of buttons later, I'd opened the dress to her crotch, finding very brief and lacy black panties barely containing her privates. They were surprisingly brief for a senior citizen, I thought - but I was only just getting to that stage in life - maybe things were a whole lot better for seniors than the image led us to believe!

"I'm dying to see the whole ensemble now," I said and knelt over her again, finishing the unveiling button by button, then laying the dress open to enable me to gaze on a lovely body - black lace bra, black lace garter belt, black bikini panties mentioned before, and those dark stockings, all contrasting to her pale white skin. It was not the body of a twenty-something, but it was in fine shape and had already had its effect on me, stretching my red tights.

I was on my knees still, but upright, just taking in the sights, and Sadie didn't miss that condition between my legs.

"I wondered if I could still have that effect on a man," she said, nodding toward my crotch and smiling broadly. "You know how to make a girl feel good, or at least you're doing fine so far!"

"And there's still quite a ways to go," I answered, and started to lower myself.

"No, no - I want to watch you some now - off with those things!" she commanded.

"As you wish," I mimicked the Dread Pirate Roberts, and stood back onto the floor at the foot of the bed. Pulling off my top, I watched for her reaction, and it was more smiling.

"Very nice," she said. "You must work on that, and it's paid off! I can't wait to get closer, but go ahead, time for the big show!"

"Not sure what your expectations are, but hope it's big enough," I said, bending low at my waist to drop the skivvies, keeping my head down, hoping I was keeping the goods out of sight. Then I rose back to standing straight, but with my hands over my crotch, teasing. I could feel that I wasn't fully hard yet, but knew I was over half way there.

"Oh, don't tease me!" she cried, and with another "As you wish," I dropped the hands to give her the full frontal view.

"Bravo!" she grinned. "Oh, this is going to be fun, and it's been so long! And it looks like it's going to be so long, too!"

I was naturally pleased that she was pleased, especially since I'm just an average Joe when it comes to equipment - nothing that would test the limits of a woman, but historically plenty to fulfill my duties, or so the women of my past had indicated.

"Now, where was I?" I said, lying prone between her legs and proceeding to my sexual snack.

"Oh, I was hoping . . . " Sadie sighed. I missed if she said anything else, since she locked her thighs around my head and I dived right in. Sadie wasn't the subtle one of the group, that was for sure, and unless I missed my guess, she wouldn't object to my not taking too much time before getting to the meat of the event.

She had obviously freshened for the event, since I could taste something sort of floral, sort of vanilla along with the distinctly female. It was pleasing and invited me to delve deeper. I dipped my tongue low and into her, rimming and rummaging around, curling upwards to try, not very successfully, but not to any objections, to pull her pubic bone closer. Fun enough there, I moved on to the clitoris, which was small - matched her slim and trim body, I suppose - but distinct, and finding it easily also elicited a bucking of her hips in happy response. Digging my fingers into her slim buttocks, I licked hard and fast, with the results I'd expected.

Sadie bucked again, then continuously as I pressed her, hard. "Oh, my, yessss!" she cried out as she came, her heels now beating against my back as I held on until she whimpered, and I slacked off, but only for a moment, then I raised up, positioned my cock at her saliva-drenched opening, and drove forward, making it about half-way before I met resistance, then pulling back to recoat and forward again, holding at just another inch, then back, then in, and finally in to my fullest, impaling her.

Sadie was appreciative, moaning now, wrapping her arms around me as I fucked slowly but steadily, trying to remind her body of the pleasure, without rushing into the next step. "I told them you'd be good," she said between utterances. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow - it's been so long . . . but a good sore!" Some women like to talk, some don't - same with me, I guess. I'm not a talker unless I believe that will be a good thing for her, but I admit, I do love to listen and will keep it up just for that part.

"You're not slowing down on me, are you?" I smiled down at her.

"Not exactly," she said, her breathing starting to labor. "But I don't see this as a one-off, so if it doesn't last much longer, that'll be fine - it's already been more than I expected, and just what I'd hoped. You're still going strong, and I'm looking forward to more days that we can explore things - this is an intro, and a fine intro at that!"

I took her at her word and started fucking a bit faster, a bit harder, with an extra oomph at the end of each stroke, and she whimpered back at me, "Oh, yeah - - - oh, yeah!"

As she launched toward another crest, I grabbed her wrists, held them firmly above her head, and buried my face in her neck, now thrusting with a vengeance, and that tipped her over, and I felt her spasm in another orgasm, which in turn released mine, and as she writhed beneath me, I emptied into her. I didn't know if she realized that I'd come, too, and I didn't care. As she said, we would have more days to explore just how we worked.

Coming back down, letting go of her wrists, she hugged me to her again and murmured endearments as she kissed me.

Finally spent and our breathing recovered, I rolled onto my back and lay there, reflecting on a bit of amazement that a woman considered "elderly" by society, and frankly until very recently probably by me, had been such a ticket to pleasure, just waiting for me to ride.

"Sadie," I said. "That was terrific. I think I'm done for a month, though. You really know how to drain a guy!"

"I doubt you're done for a month - but our plan is to leave several days between visits anyway, so you'll be well rested by the time Julie drops by, say, Wednesday? Four days should be plenty of time for you to spend anticipating her, wouldn't you say?"

"OK, so I don't get to see any of you until then, or what?"

"Oh, we may drop by, may even flirt a bit, but no touching - any of us - until we've each had our turn. That's the rules!"

"I'm learning your rules as I go, I guess. Well, at least so far they've all been in my favor!" And with that, I leaned over and kissed Sadie again, cupping her soft breast in my hand and rolling the hardening nipple.

"Oh, you wicked man!" she moaned. "But rules are rules - I'm going to run, now. You lie here and recover. You've got all those dishes demanding your energies, after all!" She crawled out of bed, donned her dress, naked underneath, slipped on her shoes with her underwear in hand, and left me there, basking in the afterglow but basking solo. Ah well, I thought, and struggled up to attack those dishes.

The next day, I reflected on the whole evening as I continued to unpack and arrange, and get in some work as well. It was about 2 pm and the sun had warmed the day enough that I donned those red tights with the red shorts over them, long sleeved layer and cycling jacket on, and went to the garage, pumped up the bike, and set out to explore potential routes to figure what streets were hilly enough to get the pumps going, and wide enough to provide safety. I'd done about an hour of that and returned, encountering Julie out walking, all bundled up appropriately, about a block from my place. I pulled over and greeted her.