The Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another hit of wine, and I refilled her glass, letting her get it out of her system.

"I'm resigned to all that. I really am. And so, thanks I'll admit to a lot of prodding by Sadie and Julie both, I've decided to lose my virginity. At least I'll have done one thing with sex involved. And then you moved in; it was like you materialized at just the right time. And so, here I am."

She'd said that all, never looking up from her wine glass.

"Hey, Angela," I said, and waited until she at least made eye contact.

"I'm of the opinion that women are, in general, beautiful - I'm lucky to be built that way in my head, or to have been raised right or something. Anyway, even if I didn't think that way, I'd still think you're beautiful, and I'm a bit sad that you don't see yourself that way. I wondered if Sadie had fibbed to me, so I didn't want to come on strong from the outset, but now that you've confirmed things, I consider myself among the most fortunate men anywhere to be given this opportunity.

"I know you're shy and self-conscious, and I really hope you can relax some and let me help you start to realize your beauty, and your somewhat hidden, I think, sexuality. Do you have some idea of how you want things to proceed?"

"No, I guess not. I've been so worried that you'd just run away, I didn't give the rest much thought."

"OK, then," I said, putting down my glass and coming over to her, "Let's start with a hug - I find that a good, long hug is sometimes just the thing to get those endorphins going."

"Endorphins?"

"Mmm hmm, c'mere," I said softly and wrapped her into my arms. "No rush, just let, ok?"

She acted as if she'd never been even hugged, and I gently took her arms from her sides and looped them around my neck as I held her around her trunk. She was a big girl, like I said, and I could tell it from her girth, but it was a good girth - I just hoped I could lead her along well enough to merit the gift she was giving me.

"Endorphins are those hormones that make you feel good, and you certainly feel good to me," I said, just holding her close. I knew it would take a while, so I just held, and sure enough, after about 30 seconds, I could feel her body relax, while her hands, crossed behind me, touched my back on their own.

"See?" I said, and she sort of sighed an "mmm-hmm" and showed no inclination to part.

So, I held some more, then held with one arm while stroking her back, neck nape to mid-back, hoping she'd find that soothing and pleasant.

"This is the best I've ever felt with a man - after a while, it was like a potion or something, just flowing through me," she said, and I could hear that she was trying not to cry, her voice cracking.

"Well, it's high time, and you deserve this and a lot more good - you've waited long enough."

After some additional just standing there hugging time, I leaned back a little, took a hand to her chin and lifted her face to me. I could see the tear tracks and ignored them - wiping them away would just draw attention to her plight. She looked back at me, then closed her eyes, and I knew it was time for her first big girl kiss.

Kissing her gently, lips relaxed but nothing more, I kissed as if it were part of the hug, just taking my time, letting those endorphins endorph. She sort of froze at first, but then, after some seconds, found her courage or lost her fear, and I felt her kiss back, matching my gentleness at first, then more firmly. I held that for another while, then leaned back, watching her.

She kept her eyes closed at first, then slowly opened them, looking like she was just waking up. I smiled at her and said, "There, not that bad yet, is it?"

She broke into a grin - the first indication of pleasure I'd ever seen in her expression. "Wow. No, not at all. More?"

"Absolutely," I said, and we kissed again, still just a kiss in a hug, and then I felt her tongue intrude between my lips, and her mouth open, wide, and then she almost was attacking.

"Whoa," I said. "Let's take it easy, there's no rush, we'll get there, just let's not get too wild just yet. I'm enjoying the slow, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, I just thought that . . . I mean, with the few guys, and in the movies, . . . they always . . . "

"Ah, yeah, well. They were just too dense to deserve you, and movies - never mind them - they're made by movie hustlers - let's us take our time, find our own way - it'll be better, I promise."

"Oh, it already is," she chuckled - a chuckle! Now we were getting human about things - perfect!

"So, where were we?" I said, and re-engaged the kiss. This time, I did open my lips and met hers, and I slowly introduced my tongue to her, just dipping in a bit, touching her lips, nothing too aggressive. Soon, I tasted her tongue meeting mine, and we danced that oral way, just enjoying the moment.

Finally, I broke off the kiss and just held her close, my head alongside hers.

"I don't want to rush you, but I don't want to be too slow either." I whispered to her. "And you may feel how I do want you." I knew my erection was pressing into her. I love kissing, and it always works that way for me.

"I was afraid to think that that's what I was feeling. You are actually attracted?"

"I told you I was, and I am, and that's some physical proof of it. I'm hoping I'm not just an old guy you're humoring for the sake of reporting back to your friends."

"Oh, no! You're not old - you're just sort of movie star leading man mature!"

"I may ask for that one in writing, but not just now," I joked.

"So, we can have a bite to eat, or we can keep this up, or we can skip ahead and get more comfortable."

"I'm ready - I'm so ready. I've been so ready for so long - please don't draw this out on my account!" I could feel her starting to cry again, so kissed her cheek, tasting the tears this time.

"Hey, that's ok, that's ok," I soothed. Then I stepped back and took her hand, and led her toward my bedroom. She didn't hold back, but came quietly.

"Any questions or requests?" I asked when we got there, standing by my bed.

"I'm embarrassed. Can we have the lights way down?"

"Sure," I said, and drew the shades, closing the door to the bright lights of the rest of the house, and leaving us in mostly dark, just enough to see, and I knew as our night vision would adjust, more to see to come. I went back to her, stood in front of her, and asked, "May I?" as I reached and started to unbutton her blouse. She didn't say yes but didn't say no, and when I stopped and looked into her eyes, she finally nodded.

Unbuttoning her blouse, bit by bit, I uncovered first the sight of a lacy bra, lacier than her outward appearance would have indicated. Mmm, I thought - she's a sexual being under that scared to death outward shell, after all. I finished the buttons, gently pulled the shirt tails out of her waistband, and wrapped her up again, my hands feeling the bare skin of her back, pulling her torso into mine again, and giving a pulse to my erection to remind her of my reaction to all this. We kissed again, our tongues immediately finding each other, and while not the open mouth attack mode, certainly getting past the reluctance stage.

I reached my hands back and took the open blouse, pulling it off her shoulders, leaving her in only the bra above her waist, then stood back a bit, gazed at her, and said, "You're beautiful - don't ever let anyone tell you differently, especially yourself."

I cupped her small breasts, enjoying the feel and the sight of her nipples through the thin material. She shuddered at the touch.

"Do you like being touched like this?"

"Oh, yes - but they're too small,"

"No way. I mean that - they're lovely just the way they are. There are many, many men who are not fans of large breasts. I happen to like most sizes, but if I had to limit myself to either the extra large or the extra small, I'd go small any day - and yours are not extra small by any means. Plus, they say, whoever 'they' are, that small breasts are more sensitive. Any thoughts on that?" I continued to cup and very gently squeeze her through the bra, concentrating on the nipples, which had risen to the occasion.

"Oh, it's like a direct current to, ah, down below!"

"That's not a surprise, is it? I do hope that you haven't denied yourself this kind of pleasure."

"Uh, no," she said, blushing mightily. "But I never insert anything other than a finger, if that, so, uh, oh, I don't know..." I had asked about her breasts, and she answered about her vagina - that told volumes of where her head was.

Talking about her personal sex life with almost a stranger was difficult, as I'd expected. I was gratified that she was as open with me as she was.

"May I remove this?" I said, reaching around to the back of the bra.

"If you want to," she managed, looking at the floor - or was it at the tent I was sporting?

"Oh, I want to. And as far as that goes, what is it you want from this anyway?"

"Just to do it for once in my life," she almost spat out.

"Listen, Angela, I'm hoping I won't be a one time guy. I'd like to be more than that, but I also hope that you get to experience this with more men than just me - you're deserving of the pleasure, and you just need an introductory course and you'll be fine. Which reminds me - I'm clean, but I expect to use a condom, ok?"

"Oh, I'm on birth control, if that's your worry. This has been a little group project for Sadie and Julie, so they got me taking them a while ago. I never thought it would be something I'd need, but went along with them to keep them happy. So, if you still want . . ."

"No, I'll have to admit I'm surprised, but I've heard it's better for the woman, and it certainly is for the guy, not to have to use them - I find them awkward, off-putting, a usually necessary downer, so that's great."

By that time, I had the bra strap unclipped, and I took it from her, tossing it aside. Her breasts were A, maybe B cups at most, and truly lovely, the pink nipples atop swollen areolae, her skin pale and decorated with some freckles and the occasional tiny mole. I resumed my massaging, now bare-handed, my cock wanting me to get on with it, dammit, but my head staying focused on her reactions.

"Mmmm... That's even nicer! I had a guy once grab them, but he was nothing like you. They like you!" she sighed, her eyes closed, her head lolling slightly as I took my time.

"Ready for more?"

"I guess," she said, reverting back to her shy side.

"Well, if at any time, and I mean ANY time, you want me to stop, or slow down, or not do something - please, please say so. I can ask at each step along the way, or I can just not stop unless you say."

"No, no. You do, and I'll stop you if I can't go ahead. Just no pain or anything kinky this first time, ok?"

"Absolutely - I'm not into pain, and there's no need for kink either."

That said, I found the side zipper of her skirt, unclipped the fastener, then lowered the zipper. I gave a bit of a push, and she helped me, squirming her hips so the skirt could fall, and there I saw her white satin panties - not exactly every day, but nothing like the ensemble that Sadie had presented. In for a pound, I wasted no time and hooked my thumbs into that waistband and tugged them down to meet the skirt at her ankles. That took her by surprise, and she quickly put a hand in front of her pussy, shielding it.

"That's ok - you're beautiful there, too - let me see," I said, gently taking her hand away, exposing her sparse blond hair. She looked mortified, and twisted one knee in front of the other to conceal herself.

"You're going to have to let me see you, you know."

"But, no one other than my doctor has seen that!"

"Their loss, but you're lovely there, too. Let me just look." I knelt down in front of her and nudged her knees, bit by bit, until they were about a foot apart. She really did have a nice looking gathering there between her thighs - that sparse hair, almost like a scrim, just barely concealing yet revealing the slit, with a faint sheen there as well.

"I can't believe you mean that."

"Really? I'm amazed you can't accept it. OK, lie back, now. Just relax." I don't know just when she realized what was coming, but she lay back, staring at the ceiling, her legs rigid.

"Relax, please," I coaxed, as I pulled her legs further apart and lifted them over my shoulders. They seemed to weigh too much, from her resistance and their already strong muscles. I did manage, and she relented, and I lowered my face to her.

Reaching out with my tongue just to touch the top of her opening, I felt her jerk and her body go rigid again. OK, maybe this wasn't going to work after all, I thought, but I'm not quitting yet. I kept at it, my tongue becoming more insistent, working its way downward, then back up, parting the lips as I went, and soon tasting her freshness. Bit by bit, her body relaxed into it, and biology took over. By the time I had shifted from tongue tip to full mouth on devouring, she had her hands on my head, holding me close as her hips thrust in time to my tonguing, and I could hear her gasping. Sure enough, we found the sweet spot, and then she launched! Hanging on (practically needing to, although I was gripped tightly with nowhere to go), I felt a surge of gratitude to all those creatures through the ages who'd conspired to make Darwin famous, and marveled that such a miracle was somehow connected to the fitness of the species.

I doubt she was having such philosophical ruminations, but all indications were that she was enjoying this newfound wonderfulness.

Crawling up next to her, I just cuddled her while she came down, one arm cradling her, the other hand cupping her vagina but no longer working to excite her.

"I never . . ." she sighed, then paused, then continued, "With my hand, it's nice, but that was . . . was . . . I don't know - just way past things, I guess."

"You're amazing. I hope you're starting to appreciate you," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Mmm. You make me feel appreciated, that's for sure."

"All part of the service, ma'am." Then, "Ready for the grand prix?"

"Ah, I guess. I just don't know if I have the energy, after that, to make it ok for you."

"Let me worry about that. You just lie there and let yourself relax into it."

"Well, you've got me relaxed," she sighed, contentedly.

I rolled back over to kneel above and between her thighs, gently parting them to make room.

Looking down at me, she said, "Wait."

Uh-oh. Not what I was hoping for.

"Wait - I've never had a chance to, really, check out a guy. Can I?"

"Certainly," I said, relieved that she hadn't changed her mind about the whole thing.

"It's so big - there can't be room in me for it."

"You flatterer, you," I chuckled.

"No, really - are you really big, or are they all like this? I've seen some porn, and I know those are outliers, but up close, in the flesh like this, you look even bigger than they did. Are you - - - big?"

"I've grown as big as I can, for you, but no, I'm not 'big' per se, just average, from what I've read."

"Hmm. It's a little scary, but, can I touch it?"

"Of course," major duh there.

"Oh! It's hard inside, but soft outside, like it's in a thin glove or something," she exclaimed, having just run a finger and thumb along the shaft for a touch.

"Yes, I think that glove is called 'skin'." I smiled.

"Oh, don't tease me - I'm serious!"

"Sorry. Take your time. Your fingers feel great!"

"And this head thing,"

"It's called the 'glans' - sounds plural, but there's just one per guy."

"OK, the glans - it's all sort of spongy, not as hard as the rest, but still, . . . "

"You can call it whatever you like - 'head' is fine. We'll do more biology later if you like."

"OK, but just one more thing - these!"

And with that, she grabbed my scrotum, a bit too hard, and I winced. She jerked back.

"Those are the most pain-sensitive parts of the whole apparatus - it's fine to handle, but gently, please."

"Sorry, sorry! You said you weren't into pain. I'll be better, I promise."

She resumed, this time handling them as if they really were delicate eggs, which felt as good as I'd expected.

"There's plenty of time for research - you're not stalling, are you?" I asked, after she'd fondled them for a minute.

"No, just learning," she said, and put her hand around my shaft and stroked, squeezing just a bit. The dry condition didn't help, but the visuals and the whole idea did, so it was fine. Then she pulled it down and let go. Naturally, it bobbed back up, and kept bobbing for a moment, eliciting a squeal of delight from her.

"Oh, my!" she laughed. In response, I kegel'd it, making it keep bobbing up and down, obviously on its own, not a reaction any more. I was showing off, but only a little.

She giggled at that. "Are you doing that on purpose?"

"Mostly, yes. Just wait until I do that inside you!"

"Oh . . . " She was back to the virginal, scared, but fascinated.

"Like I said, you just relax," I coaxed, removing her hand (reluctantly), and now on hands and knees over her.

I leaned down and kissed her, and kissed her some more, probing and dancing with our tongues. It took her mind off the imminent, and soon she was clutching my shoulders and returning the kiss with enthusiasm. Without breaking off, I reached down and positioned my cock barely between her labia, rubbing it slowly up and down through the wetness, and feeling her hips moving in concert.

Without further ado, I placed it right at the opening.

"Still ok?" I had to ask.

"Yeah, I think so - go ahead," she said quickly, as if she'd change her mind if she thought about it.

So I did, pushing gently but persistently. Without a whole lot of trouble, the head popped in, barely, just past the first resistance.

"You're not a virgin any more," I said. "Penetration, however slight, you know," and pushed a bit more. She was tight, for sure, but so wet that I thought there wouldn't be pain, and as I expected with any adult female, virgin or not, the hymen was long gone.

I watched her, and she was biting her lower lip, in concentration, I thought - it just didn't seem like it hurt her. It sure wasn't hurting me. I pulled back a bit, then forward, then back, then forward, and soon I was fully impaled, feeling her pubic bone against the base of my cock.

"Still ok?"

"Oh, yes - are you all the way in?"

"All the way."

"I'm all full, but it didn't hurt - it feels fine."

I gave a couple of those kegels, and felt it bob and swell inside her.

"OH!" she gasped. "That's amazing! I can actually feel you. I wondered if it was all going to be just the outer part that was sensitive!"

"Now, you squeeze back."

I felt her, youthful and strong, squeezing me. "Aaahh! Well done! That's something I won't be able to feel if we're getting all athletic, but it's great when we're still like this - keep that in mind as surprise for future guys."

"As if there will be any," she said, cynically.

"Oh, there will be, I assure you!" I encouraged, and then started fucking her, slowly and steadily, just letting her absorb the feeling, ever so slowly increasing the tempo.

"Oh, oh - you're going to do me again!" she cried out.

"You're right there," I said, now fucking in earnest, watching her. Right when I thought she was almost to her orgasm, still braced on one elbow, I used the other hand to grasp her left breast and firmly pinch the nipple. That did it.

"Aiee!!" she gasped, and came again, her first from a fuck, and a great gift to me, not to mention a boost to my ego.

I didn't stop, but did slow down, letting her down slowly, still fucking, but less energetically. She hung on, whimpering a bit, burying her face in my chest, then lying back, breathing heavily, and then laughing a joyous, woman's laugh.