The Coven - Magical Sexfights! Pt. 01

Story Info
A thief tries to steal a crown from 2 guards.
3k words
4.68
2.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astrana
Astrana
4 Followers

Author's Note: Hello this is me again, since the intro got a rather nice response I decided to continue this for a bit. If you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to write to me and I'll gladly read them. Otherwise enjoy!

P.S: If you want to jump straight into action, I advise you to skip chapter 1. It's not 100% lore/dialogue but do as you please.

Chapter 1

Riza yawns, slouching on a wooden chair. Her pointy ears twitch as she stretches before readjusting herself, revealing the sigil of a winged snake engraved in her shoulder pad: The symbol of the Coven.

"Come on Riza, it isn't such a bad job." Says a man calmly walking toward her with 2 tankards of beer. He bears a slight smile over his lips when he hands her one of the brews.

"Fuck off Nader, you know I hate these kind of tasks." She says with half-closed eyes before grabbing the beer.

She drinks. Nader shrugs and returns to the middle of the room. He leans over a glass dome placed on a pedestal in the exact center of the place. Sheltered inside resides an excessively ornate crown.

"At least it's an easy one, nobody will want to steal that thing with 2 sorcerers guarding it." He smirks, still looking at the crown, gold and jewels reflecting in his eyes.

"It is what, 11pm? It's almost over!" Nader exclaims. "That king said he wanted to pick it up at noon tomorrow... Why would a king want to leave secretly at night without his crown?"

Riza snaps her fingers, sparking a little flame. "Well, he may cheat on his wife."

Nader chuckles. He walks to a window, leaning his back against the sill. "In any case, I hope he won't be late. So we'll be free to return to our occupations, bags full of gold." He takes a sip out of his beer. "Speaking of, you know what you're going to do with that money?"

Riza leans forward, elbows on her knees, her chin resting on the back of her hands:

"Oh, I'll probably. go to one of my favorite taverns, have myself a nice meal, drink and chamber and..." the red-haired elf pauses with a devious smile. "I'll probably rent the services of 1 or 2 highly skilled professionals for the night, you know, to compensate for the boring mission you sent me on."

She looks at him with a suddenly invigorated, steady gaze, with that same mischievous smile.

Nader laughs. "So nothing too different from that king in the end. Without the cheating part at least."

"Oh please!" She stands up. "Don't act like you're any different, I know what you are."

He fully turns to her "Oh? And what am I exactly?" Smiling in return.

Riza walks confidently toward him until she's face to face with him. She then leans to his ear and whispers "I saw your looks, you are dying to get another chance with me." She tries to refrain from smiling.

"And if you know me so well, what would you say are my chances right now?" Their faces still very close to one another, their lips about to touch.

"My my, look at you, the straight guard bending to my charms. But unfortunately, I don't know if you are worth my precious little time, I'm very occupied you see." She says while slightly rubbing her leg against his.

"And is there something I could do to raise my worth?" He places one hand on her neck, behind her ear. "I wouldn't disrupt your busy schedu-"

A screeching noise interrupts them. Someone broke through the window with a powerful blast, sending Nader to the ground and Riza far across the room, hitting the wall. The mysterious figure with a very long dark braid lunges toward the pedestal and seizes the crown. The sigil of a winged snake displayed on her cloak.

Nader quickly rises to his feet and grabs one of her arms while glass shards are still falling to the ground.

"Where do you think you're going?!" He shouts.

The thief turns to face Nader, revealing the face of a Sun elf with wide-opened eyes and a sadistic grin:

"Oh, I wasn't expecting any kind of resistance from 2 lazy ass guards, but looks like you're a sorcerer as well, this might be interesting!"

"You're a member too? Well this makes things easier." Replies Nader. "Since you interrupted me and my friend, let's settle this the way of the Coven." He says, while pressing a hand around her neck.

"I'm ready to pound you any way you want my dear, but yeah humiliating you in front of your friend sounds way more tempting." The robber responds while grasping the hand choking her.

Riza, on the ground against a wall, still dizzy from the shock she received:

"Hnng Nader, don't you dare do this to me, she's mine!" She says while holding her head.

"Don't worry Riza, I'll reduce her to a moaning mess and you'll see just how much I'm worth."

"I'm waiting to see that!" says the burglar, licking her lips before she and Nader start to kiss violently.

From the collision of their lips, a hot white light is created, growing and engulfing them both before they and the light vanishes, leaving Riza alone in the room.

When sorcerers engage in a sexfight, it creates a pocket dimension in which all of the action will take place. Non-participants can watch the scene from a distance. But to be able to watch the confrontation, a sorcerer must focus their energy on the light.

Riza wasn't able to focus enough to join them, and when a pocket dimension is created, time freezes in the real world.

For Riza, only half a second passed after the 2 sorcerers disappeared. She blinked and when she reopened her eyes, a sudden burst of light made the 2 members of the Coven reappear.

Muffled noises come from a sobbing Nader who's uncontrollably convulsing on the ground. He's completely naked, fully bound shibari-style, blindfolded, gagged and covered in what looks like both of their cums.

The rogue, fully dressed, stands victoriously over him, a foot on his back.

"So who's the moaning mess huh?!" She presses a diamond buttplug further into his ass with her feet. Nader yells through the gag.

She crouches, lifts his head and brings her face next to him so that both are facing Riza.

"Is it how much you're worth, hmm?" She says tauntingly, eyes fixed on the dizzy elf. "Well, it was a pleasure, but I have a job to complete, so I hope we'll meet again!" She smiles and a small ball manifests into her hand. She throws it on the ground and smoke starts to rapidly cover the whole area.

When it dissipates, there is only an empty glass dome, a broken window and Nader squirming on the ground.

After a moment, Riza is finally able to move, she crawls to Nader and laughs:

"Oh my god, she fucked you up so bad", she coughs. The elf then proceeds to untie him. While flipping him on his back she can read "Lucy's little bitch" written with ink on his chest. Riza tries in vain to hold her chuckles. "Don't worry," she says. "I'll bring you to your room and you'll be able to rest." Riza carried him there and left him in a bathtub. Nader said nothing the whole time, only showing an embarrassed face. "The mission isn't over though," the sorceress continues. "We've got 'till noon right? So that's plenty of time for me to find her, recover the crown and make her pay!" She bites her lips "I want to see her end up in the same position as you."

She adjusts her gloves, electricity erupting from it and coursing through her whole body.

"This mission is finally getting fun!" She thinks to herself before storming out of the castle and into the woods with supernatural speed.

Chapter 2

Birds leave the forest as a thunderclap shakes the woods. Riza races through the trees like a lightning bolt in search of Lucy. She spots her easily, crouched and immobile near a small river. Riza stops, and slowly approaches her, looking for the best spot to fall upon her. She climbs on a tree, up on a branch passing above the river. Once she's close enough, she jumps and grabs her, only to discover that it wasn't Lucy but a bait. Surprised, she tries to look around but doesn't have the time to do so before the real Lucy, who stepped out of a nearby bush, kicks her back, sending her to the ground, face down.

"I didn't think it would be that easy!" Lucy laughs. By pulling Riza's hair, she lifts her head. She then crouches next to her. "I didn't want to humiliate you too but if that's what you want I guess it can't be helped." She suddenly kisses Riza who tries to break free as a white light engulfs them both. When the light disappears the sorceresses are both in the middle of an overgrown rainforest. They lie in the same position but on a giant mattress with dark sheets surrounded by magical vines which wriggles around it.

Lucy quickly sits on top of Riza, immobilizing her. The red-haired elf tries to push her back with her arms but the thief grapples them both and pins them above Riza's head with one hand. "Let's not waste time alright? Let me show you what your friend gifted me." She smirks as she lifts her free hand. "Claw!" she shouts as her hand doubles in size, hairs growing along its skin and huge beastly claws from her fingernails. With one swift strike she easily tears apart the clothes of her opponent, exposing her naked chest. "Ah! You bitch!" Screams Riza defenseless. "Shhh" Lucy responds. "What have we here!" She slowly leans closer to the guard. She then begins to lick Riza's tit circling around her nipple. Her claw mimicking the same pattern on the other breast.

Riza groans as she tries to wiggle free, only to gasp when the robber starts to bite and pinch her. First on her tits then on her nipples. Lucy can't help but chuckle. "You like it don't you? What a whore. You'll beg me to keep you as a pet when I'll be done with you."

Riza tries to focus. "Obedient Flames!" She shouts as a blue fire rapidly spreads on Lucy's clothes. Panicked, the robber tries in vain to extinguish the flames as the red-haired elf uses that opportunity to flip Lucy over, reversing the position. Riza sits on the sun elf, her knees pinning her opponent's arms to the mat. The flames consume the robber's clothes without harming her skin nor Riza, but leave a sensation of intense heat nonetheless.

"Beg? You'll beg me to make you cum when I'll own you." She says standing proudly over Lucy, who pouts. Riza then leans backward and starts to caress Lucy's belly. She slowly passes over her thighs with her nails, slightly pressing against her skin from time to time.

"What?" Says Lucy in defiance. "You expect me to feel something with that?" In response, Riza goes straight on Lucy's pussy and firmly presses her hand against her clit. Lucy can't hide a loud moan, making her blush. "That's more like it!" The robber responds. They both smirk. Riza starts fingering her as her hand becomes drenched in her juice.

Lucy huffs: "Time to show you what I can do. Summon Oil!" Shouts the sun elf as her skin becomes covered in lube, allowing her to slither out of Riza. Sliding up on her back, Lucy frees a leg and uses it to push back Riza, propelling her on the edge of the mat. As soon as Riza hits the vines, they react and coil themselves around her arms and neck, making her unable to move.

"Uhhg, that's not fair!" Riza grunts.

"A sexfight isn't fair my dear, don't act like you just found out." Lucy responds on all fours, slowly approaching her opponent. She begins by removing Riza's pants, then her soaked panties, revealing her wet cunt.

"Now let's even the score." She says as she begins to lick the guard's thigh up to her pussy, using large sweeps of her tongue to cover her whole vulva before sucking her clitoris.

Riza moans desperately. She tries to shake her legs but the thief holds them tightly. Seeing her react like this, Lucy presses her face against her opponent's crotch and starts to vigorously lick her clit.

Riza yells. Her opponent is without a doubt very skilled but there is something else, "Is that oil an aphrodisiac?" She thinks to herself. "If so, she must also be affected by it." She tries to calm herself. Being forced to look at her red-cheeked opponent mercilessly eating her out only makes things worse.

She grasps the vines and shouts "Burn!" as a fire erupts from her hands, scorching the lianas and freeing her. Before Lucy can react, Riza jumps on her, pinning the thief to the ground. Lucy seems dazed from the aphrodisiac.

"I knew it!" Says Riza. The guard slides downward and lifts one of her opponent's legs. She sits her pussy on top of her rival's. "Let's finish this," she says coldly. She then proceeds to rub her, cunt to cunt in a scissor position.

They both moan intensely. "As... as if I would let you" Lucy protests, grasping the back of Riza's neck. She also starts to rub, determined to fight back. Riza grits her teeths under the riposte but doesn't falter, which makes Lucy go crazy.

Seeing her defeat approaching, the robber uses her hands to try to break free. Riza grasps both of the thief's arms, pins them to the mat above her head and shouts "Shackles!" Stones manifest themselves around her opponent's hands and fuse with the ground.

"No! Stop it!" Lucy cries.

"You talk too much," Riza huffs as she places a hand on her opponent's mouth, preventing her from producing anything but muffled noises. Lucy's eyes seem panicked and desperate.

Riza resumes her unrelenting assault, grinding her opponent ruthlessly. She can't help but moan under the pleasure. Seeing herself tormenting and dominating her rival makes it hard to bear.

Lucy's muffled screams become louder and louder. "That's it, cum for me bitch!" Riza shouts while rubbing her pussy faster and faster against her opponent's clit. At the last moment, she lifts the hand off Lucy's mouth only to immediately cover her eyes.

"Fuuuuck!" screams Lucy as a devastating orgasm courses through her whole body, making her legs convulse in an uncontrollable way. She didn't stop spasming for a full minute, stuttering unintelligible words, eyes half-closed.

Riza chuckles and positions herself above her defeated opponent's chest. "Look what you weren't able to do, you pathetic loser" as she rapidly stroke her pussy. She moans and soon gushes over Lucy's boobs, covering the robber in her juices as she experiences her own powerful orgasm.

"What a mess." She says looking at her hand, she then sticks it into Lucy's open mouth. "Clean it!" She orders. Without a word, Lucy sucks and licks her fingers until they are fully clean. She then submissively looks at Riza, fearing what she may do to her now that she lost.

"Now, remember what you did to Nader?" She reaches for a bag in a corner of the mattress, pulling out ropes and other toys. "It'll be fun," she grins.

Riza then spent a full hour bullying the thief. She started by attaching her in shibari, legs bent and arms in her back. She then placed a blindfold over her eyes and a buttplug up her ass. During all this time, she didn't stop teasing her. Lucy felt the tension build up but couldn't do anything against it.

"Tell me what you are," Riza asks while playing with her victim's nipples and clit.

"I'm... I'm your little bitch" pants Lucy.

"Good", replies the guard. She then uses a pen to write "Riza's little bitch" on the thief's chest.

"Now tell me what you want." She asks, placing a hand on her opponent's pussy.

Lucy stays silent for a few seconds. "Pl-please... Make me cum". She whispers in defeat.

Riza smiles, she puts a gag in Lucy's mouth and starts massaging her clitoris. The thief sobs but Riza doesn't stop. Tears run down Lucy's red-hot cheeks through the blindfold. She quivers as Riza goes faster. She stands behind Lucy, enveloping her with her whole body while rapidly rubbing her clit.

Sensing she's about to come, Riza abruptly stops. Lucy yells nervously through the gag.

"You want me to continue?"

Lucy nods with her head.

"Then I never want to see you again, understood?"

Lucy nods again. Riza then slightly touches the thief's sensitive clitoris just once and that is enough to send another tremendous orgasm rushing through her. Lucy frustratingly grunts as she convulses. Riza removes the gag and interrupts her by dominantly kissing her, fully consuming her victory. By kissing her, she absorbs the 2 spells her opponent used during the sexfight, as blue ethereal tendrils leave the thief to merge with the guard. As their lips separate, a white light is emitted and rapidly grows, covering the whole area.

When she opens her eyes, Riza is exactly where she was before the sexfight started. She is standing with all her clothes intact. On the other hand, close to her lies Lucy, in the same state she was in the other dimension: naked, attached and still shaking.

Riza finds the crown near the bush where Lucy was hiding. She then picks her by the rope, and walks out of the forest, without forgetting to put the gag back on. Not long after, she finds a road.

"Someone will surely find you here", she says while dropping the thief to the ground.

"If I ever see you again, you know what to expect", Riza says while walking out, toward the castle. Lucy struggles and moans desperately, but Riza is already far gone.

This is the norm for any kind of confrontation between members of the coven. All of them have or will taste defeat at least once in their life. But isn't it part of the fun?

Astrana
Astrana
4 Followers