The Cover is not the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what was just as gratifying was that, despite what everyone thought of him, Lester really knew what he was doing. He wasn't experienced. But he was no novice either.

So desperate had Lois been that she took advantage of this young man, though she was certain he was glad to be taken advantage of, and it didn't take much for her pussy to start quivering. All over her body nerves were tingling. Every muscle wanted to spasm. And all she could do, wanted to do, was let it happen.

Lois exploded in the most massive orgasm she'd had in a long time, maybe ever. So many things happened to the body during climax, and aside from extolling how spectacular it felt, there was really no describing what it really was.

For Lester, if he had thought that sex with the twins had been the most incredible experience he'd ever had, then sex with this older, much more experienced woman was almost beyond description. He'd read stories in Literotica how various writers described the orgasmic process. But none of those even came close here. This was simply stellar.

He felt that now that Lois had come in a blazing climax that he could let loose. But then she eased off him and sat beside him.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?"

He knew what the term meant, but he frequently took things literally, and an image of him actually chewing a vagina played in his head. He shook it to clear it, but it also served as a response to her question.

"Get down here!"

With his pants still around his thighs, Lester knelt between her legs. Of course, he'd seen it many times in porn videos, so he knew what to do. But he had no expectations of what it would feel or taste like, particularly after his cock had just been in there and she had just had an orgasm.

His first touch with the tip of his tongue was tentative. Surprisingly, the contact was electric, and his dick reacted. The taste was not bad, so his tongue sampled more. In seconds, he was devouring this delicacy. In minutes, he was hooked on eating pussy. He did everything he could remember from videos.

"You . . . ungh . . . sure you never . . . ungh . . . did this before?"

"Nah," was his mumbled, negative response, not wanting to remove his tongue to speak. The more he licked, swiped, slurped, the more he wanted it. His dick felt harder than it ever had, and he could feel it leaking more pre-cum. He didn't know how long he could hold out. His cock ached for relief.

When his tongue encountered something firm and round, he realized he'd connected with her clitoris. Instinctively, he knew this was where he needed to concentrate his efforts. He licked it, flicked it, and sucked it. His endeavor paid off when he heard Lois's breathing quicken, followed by her beginning to squirm and finally, she clamped her thighs around his head as she came in another explosive orgasm. He tried his best to keep his tongue active on her pussy, but it didn't take long for her to push his face away and tremble as she enjoyed a pleasure she had not experienced in quite some time.

Minutes later, when it seemed she had come down from her orgasmic high, Lester boldly stood and jerked his dick a few times to make certain it was as hard as it could be, then he aimed it at her pussy. She grinned knowing he was in dire need of coming himself, so she spread her legs and used her fingers to spread her labia in a welcoming gesture.

Lester also grinned, squatted down to the appropriate position, and shoved his cock into her juicy pussy. He was instantly lightheaded at the amazing sensation the embrace of her vagina had on him. He couldn't move as the incredibly soft walls of her pussy closed around his shaft, just as it had been minutes ago when she rode him. But there was something about this position with him mostly on top. If he'd thought their previous fuck was stellar, this was galaxial.

He naturally started pumping. He wanted to feel the caress of her pussy as he slid tenderly in and out. He'd read about women who knew how to use their vaginal muscles to milk a man's cock. Lois certainly did. The twins had not. They had simply fucked to get off. It had been fun and exciting with them, not the experience this was. He felt his orgasm building right away. Of course, he'd had so much stimulation since she arrived that he was surprised he'd held out this long.

Lois could tell by Lester's expression that he was about to come. "Much as I'd like you to, don't come inside me."

That broke his concentration for a moment, but he pulled out and jerked his cock, and fortunately, was far enough along the he could feel the rise of cum. Seconds later, he showered her breasts and abdomen with gobs of semen, coming more than he ever had.

That did nothing to explain the total body experience, which was indescribable. As intelligent a person as Lester was for his age, he didn't have the vocabulary to even think what he had experienced. It was strictly cerebral.

"Damn, boy, have you been storing it up?"

This was followed by gasps.

* * *

"Where's mom?" Georgette asked. "I thought she just went next door to tell Lester his dad would be late and invite him for dinner?"

"I thought so too, but she has been gone a while," Paulette noted.

Georgette glanced in the direction of the house next door, though she couldn't actually see it from her current location in their house. She thought for a second. "You don't suppose . . ."

As twins, they frequently had identical thoughts simultaneously. The two girls exchanged wide-eyed expressions. Paulette grinned. "I do suppose."

Giggling, they slammed the homework books they were using and ran out of their house. They slowed upon reaching Lester's back door and entered very quietly. They arrived just in time to witness their nerdy neighbor spraying his seed all over their mother.

"Damn, boy, have you been storing it up?" they heard Lois say.

Both gasped aloud. And when their mother and Lester both looked up in horror, the two girls started giggling.

"You're spying on us?" Lois accused.

"You have been gone a while," Georgette pointed out. "I guess we're even now."

Lois let out a heavy sigh.

But Paulette was eyeing Lester's still hard cock, a few drops of semen oozing out. She licked her lips, went over to him, dropped to her knees, and licked it off.

"Seriously, Paulie?" her sister queried.

"We were hoping we'd get another chance," Paulette reminded. She didn't wait for further discussion, but rather sucked his cock as far into her mouth as she could.

Lois couldn't help but smirk. She considered stopping her daughter but knew there was no point.

Georgette shrugged and walked over to Lester. Standing behind him, she put her arms around him and asked, "Can you handle a couple more?"

Feeling emboldened from having just fucked a real woman, Lester quipped, "Would you like to try the family plan?"

Paulette almost choked on his cock as Georgette and her mother burst into laughter.

"And you have a sense of humor," Georgette noted.

"Maybe if you stopped thinking of me as just a nerd," Lester shot back.

"Ooooh," Paulette mouthed in response to the rebuke.

"He's right," Lois said.

"Yes, he is," Georgette agreed. "I'm sorry we've been so narrowminded." She reached between his legs from behind and massaged his balls as her sister went back to sucking his dick.

Paulette paused to ask, "How would you like us to think of you?"

"I'm just a regular guy," Lester answered with a shrug. "I might have different interests than other guys my age. I might not be as handsome as some other guys. I might not dress in the latest fashions. But I'm just a regular guy."

"You're also a very nice guy," Georgette told him. She guided him to sit on the sofa next to her mother with his cum drying on her body.

"We should all head home so I can fix dinner," Lois said. "I promised Lester a home-cooked meal."

Paulette crawled into position to continue what she was doing. "Can we finish the appetizer first?"

"What do you want to do, Les?" Lois asked.

He let his head fall back on the sofa. "I'm in no hurry," he said in a tone that suggested he was enjoying himself.

Georgette sat on his other side. "I'd like to kiss you, if that's alright."

"I feel like I'm being used," Lester remarked.

"I'm sorry," Georgette said. "I thought--"

"I wasn't complaining," he added with a grin. "I'll be the envy of the nerd club."

Georgette and Lois chuckled.

"You guys have a club?" Paulette asked sending the other women into hysterics.

Lester laughed also but had to stop when Georgette pressed her lips to his. He hadn't wanted to seem anxious, but he was eager to kiss her because she was good at it. The twins were now exactly how he liked them since Paulette was better at sucking his cock.

Lois was still horny; enough that she was enjoying watching her daughters doing this innocent boy. She'd wrestled with whether to allow them to do it, but they already had, and they'd find a way when she wasn't around. Besides, all three teens were over eighteen, the girls were on birth control, and Lester really was a nice boy. They could all use some pointers, but she felt now was not the time for a lesson, not to mention that she hoped for another turn herself.

Paulette crawled onto the sofa and knelt on the other side of Lester. Georgette reached down to stoke his cock. The twins glanced at each other and giggled as Paulette pulled her sister's face to hers so they could kiss. Georgette felt Lester's dick expand in her hand. He obviously liked watching the girls kiss.

It was Paulette's turn to lock lips with Lester as Georgette went down on his cock. What the girls lacked in the experience of their mother was made up by the two working in tandem. Paulette's kiss was different because she used a lot of tongue. With her, it was more about licking and sucking tongues than the suction of kissing.

Both girls had changed into tank tops and shorts from their school clothes, so Lester became bold and pulled Paulette's top down to get at her tits. He sucked the nipple nearest him. Glancing up, Georgette saw this and latched her lips onto her sister's other nipple. Sounds of pleasure escaped Paulette's lips.

As she watched her daughters, the action was hot enough that Lois couldn't help fingering her own pussy.

Georgette went back to sucking dick and Paulette joined her. The each ran their tongues up Lester's shaft on each side and continued on past the head of his penis until their tongues met and they licked each other's tongue. They did this several times, having fun orally playing with him. Georgette was holding his dick at the base. She aimed it at her mouth and slurped it in about halfway, then pulled it out and pointed it to her sister, who did the same thing. This they also did several times until Georgette pushed Paulette's head down as though forcing her to deep throat it. Of course, she could not, and her sister released her as she was about to gag.

They heard their mother snicker.

"You try!" Paulette challenged.

So, Georgette did until she, too, nearly gagged.

The girls giggled.

"Takes practice, girls," Lois said, sliding further away to give her daughters space to kneel and bend over Lester's rod.

Again, feeling bold, Lester reached around Georgette and tugged her shorts down enough to play with her pussy from the rear. With his other hand, he fingered her asshole and she yelped at the contact. No one had ever played with that, but it was kind of nice.

Paulette was back attempting to deep throat him, but each try produced a gag-like sound. Finally, Lester pulled her up so they could kiss, as Georgette backed away to completely removed her shorts. She then straddled his lap facing away and fed his cock into her pussy. She moaned as she slid down on it and instantly started bouncing up and down. Paulette raised her sister's tank top up to expose the other's tits and sucked her nearest nipple. With her free hand, she fingered Georgette's clit.

Enjoying the scene before her, Lois could not recall exactly when she'd discovered her daughters playing with each other. Perhaps it had been a gradual thing. She'd never stopped them or called attention to them because she'd kept them on a short leash from dating much. She'd realized that they played with each other because each other was all they had, and it was safer for them to play with each other than let some wet-behind-the-ears young boy fuck them. Lois had done other women a few times more out of desperation than any desire to be with a woman, but at the same time, those had been some enjoyable experiences. She was now glad her daughters had the experience of doing another female because it was the only way to really enjoy a threesome.

At one point, Georgette bounced too high, and Lester popped out. Paulette took the opportunity to dive on his cock and suck the combination of juices off before guiding it back into her sister's pussy. This time, when Paulette put it back in, she also rubbed her sister's clit as Lester pumped, and in no time, Georgette burst into a trembling orgasm. She spread her legs wide and threw her arms out to enjoy the experience of the magnificent cock and her sister making her come. Finally, with one last shiver, she finished.

"Mmmm!" she uttered, then eased off Lester.

Paulette stood and stripped all her clothes off, then laid on the sofa with her legs spread. "My turn."

"Who am I to argue?" Lester quipped, which earned him a round of chuckles. He knelt in position and shoved his cock in.

"Oh, yes!" Paulette cried as he filled her tight pussy.

As he started thrusting, Georgette straddled her sister's face and eased her pussy down to Paulette's waiting tongue. Even with this new experience of being fucked with a real, live dick, the girls had perfected licking each other's pussies and always enjoyed the tenderness of each other's tongues. Both liked giving as much as receiving, so Paulette did not balk at her sister's pussy in her face.

Up above, Georgette leaned in enough to lock lips with Lester. And just as being fucked was a great new experience, so was this classic threesome position.

Lester was beyond thrilled. In the space of a few days, he'd experienced just about every sexual fantasy he'd ever had: sex with a female, a threesome, sex with an older woman, a blowjob, eating pussy. Anal was just about all that was left, but he wasn't sure he was ready for that, assuming one of these females would even consent to it.

His concentration was broken when Georgette eased off the sofa and said, "Pauli, get up for a second. I have an idea."

Paulette didn't want to give up the dick but consented anyway. She stood also and the two girls swapped spit before Georgette laid on the sofa, her head almost under Lester's cock.

"Now, on your hands and knees over me."

Paulette grinned as she got the idea and straddled her sister's face. Georgette pulled her sister's twat down so her tongue made contact with her clit.

"Stick your dick back in, Les," Georgette commanded.

He grinned as he complied having an idea what was to come. He started pumping again as Georgette licked her sister's clit and occasionally tilted her head back to drag her tongue along his shaft as he thrust it in.

"I love this, Georgi." And a minute later, Paulette was coming in her own thrilling climax.

When she finished, Georgette pulled Lester's cock to suck the juices off.

He felt Paulette reposition by turning around. She took over sucking Lester while Georgette pulled him forward to mouth his balls. He had to moan with his scrotum in one girl's mouth while the other girl's lips were wrapped around his shaft.

"Unggghhh!" Lester moaned.

"Holy shit!" they heard Lois exclaim.

"I'm gonna cum!" Lester warned without enough notice as his overworked cock spurted stream after stream of pearly, white liquid. Paulette pulled back but caught splatters on her nose, lips, and chin, while gobs of semen splashed on Georgette's neck, chest, and boobs. He didn't expel as much as the first time but came close.

"What the fuck!"

They all turned sharply, even Lois, in shock as Jonas entered the living area. Upon seeing his son's massive cock and the volume of jism he had shot, he added, "Holy shit is right!"

Not knowing what Jonas would do and thinking quickly to diffuse a potentially dire situation, Lois said, "Oh, thank goodness you're here. I think your son could use some relief from trying to keep three horny females satisfied."

Jonas had, of course, already caught his son fucking the twins the other night, but the sight of a naked Lois with traces of something crusty on her skin suggested that she was also one of Lester's conquests. Beyond that, the other night he had not seen the size of his son's cock, nor the serious amount of ejaculate he had deposited on the girls. His feelings about what he was seeing were confused, but also distracted by the three gorgeously nude females before him. He'd not really gotten much of a visual of the twins the other night as he did now. If he'd been attracted to Lois before, he was positively stunned by her now. Her body was incredible. And the twins were well on their way to being chips off the old block.

Like his son--and without either knowing--he'd always assumed that if his son ever did get laid, it would be with one of those awkward nerdy girls he generally associated with. He'd falsely assumed that because of their appearances and the characteristics they'd displayed that it wouldn't be a positive experience for Lester. But if these three were his introduction to sex, he'd done all right for himself. Which was not to say that the nerdy girls would not have been good; it was merely his own narrow-mindedness that had him thinking that way. He realized he need to change his thinking.

While all these thoughts had been bouncing around in his head, Lois had reached out, grabbed him by his belt and pulled him to her. She'd undone his belt and pants and he was brought back to reality when he felt his pants drop to his ankles and Lois yank his underpants down to join his trousers.

All three females emitted low whistles as Jonas's massive cock sprang to attention. His was easily as big as his son's and perhaps even a tad bigger.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" a suddenly distressed Jonas asked.

Looking up with a frown as though it should be obvious, she said, "I was resuming where I thought we were heading the other night."

"Uh, I, uh, I didn't . . ." and the rest was just unintelligible mumbling.

"Do you not want to . . . you know."

"Uh, well, I, uh, I . . ." Jonas grinned nervously. "It's, uh, it's been a while for me. I'm a little out of practice."

Then it dawned on Lois. "You mean, you haven't . . . since your wife . . ."

He merely nodded.

"Well, it's like riding a horse." She then lifted his hard cock up. "Hell, you are the horse! And I'd like to ride you."

That made Jonas's cock pulse.

The three kids all chuckled.

Jonas glanced at them. "And we have an audience."

"Well, they could learn a lot from watching." Lois stood to Jonas's widening eyes at the sight of her erect body. "Just relax." She gently guided him to sit on the love seat and eased his head to rest on the back of the sofa. Kneeling before him, she licked the length of his shaft before engulfing it in her mouth. She took it as far back as she could--a little more than half--and lathered it up. After she had it well coated, she forced it down her throat.

Jonas let out a high-pitched whine.

The three kids all gasped.

Lois nearly gagged, but quickly pulled out before that happened.

"Let's pop some popcorn," Lester whispered. "This should be quite a show."