The Cover is not the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins giggled.

Lois resumed sucking Jonas, and as with Lester, used every oral trick she knew. The next couple of times she deep throated him, it became a bit easier.

Jonas's breathing quickened. No one, not even his wife, had ever been able to deep throat him. It was the most amazing feeling his dick had ever experienced. Suddenly, he relaxed. Within a couple of minutes, he actually enjoyed it.

Lois could see that she now had him. She moved up and pressed her lips to his. It didn't take long for the kiss to become passionate. Like his son, he was actually a good kisser. She kept her hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it occasionally to keep it hard. Even though she'd already had two terrific orgasms, she really wanted one from this serious hunk of man. She had an idea and knew that if it had really been that long for him, he'd likely come quickly.

To his confused expression, Lois lifted Jonas's legs, pushing his knees back to his chest. She spread them so his cock would spring forward. She then mounted him in the Amazon position and fucked him.

"Wow! I want to do that with you!" Paulette whispered to Lester.

"Unnnggghhh!" Jonas moaned.

"Mmm-hmmm," Lois agreed. She pumped him as quick as the position would allow in order to have her own climax and in anticipation of him coming fast.

Not only was Lois a beautiful, intelligent, kind, and fun woman, Jonas thought, she could fuck like no other woman he had ever known--not that he'd known that many. Once again, no one had ever done this to him, or with him, and it was an incredible position. He'd heard of it. Some guys he knew thought of it too much as the woman taking control, but he actually liked it. In fact, he liked it so much, and it was so much what he needed having only come from his own hand in so long that vaginal stimulation had his balls churning right away.

"I'm gonna come," he groaned through clenched teeth.

"Come, on, baby, come in me," Lois urged, really grinding her pussy against him.

That was all the encouragement he needed as he felt the cum rise through his shaft and fill her sweet pussy. If she thought his son had come buckets, he'd stored up even more, and in this position with her essentially on top, it was dripping out of her pussy as quickly as he was shooting it in. It dripped down his balls and perineum and onto the love seat, which fortunately, was leather. It even cascaded over the front and poured onto the floor.

"Holy shit!" Georgette exclaimed.

The feeling of powerful jets of jism inside her was enough to get Lois off also. It wasn't the massive orgasm she'd had earlier, but considering that this was her third, it was sufficient.

For added measure, Lois eased off Jonas and stopped down to taste the remnants of cum on his rod. He let out a little girl sound and shivered because his cock was still sensitive. She then plopped down beside him licking her lips. She happened to glance at her daughters who were licking their lips, as well. She smirked.

"So, how was it?" Lois asked, leaning against Jonas.

"Are you kidding? It was spectacular. Sorry I came so quickly."

"I kind of figured you would since it had been so long. And the truth is, Jonas, I like you a lot. If you're interested, I'm more than willing to give a relationship with you a try. It seems our kids have found a way to get along. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want more of this." She grabbed his flaccid cock and shook it. "This could be the start of something good."

"Well, even before tonight I was hoping that maybe we would start seeing each other regularly," Jonas told her. "But you just sweetened the deal."

They both laughed.

"What do you guys think?" Lois asked the teens.

"Sure," Paulette agreed. "Now, that we have a playmate, too!" She likewise grabbed Lester's cock and shook it similarly.

"Is that all I am?" Lester asked. "A playmate?"

"You want to be more?" Georgette asked. "Let us do a makeover on you."

"What do you mean? A makeover?"

"A new look. Cool haircut, stylish clothes and glasses."

"What's wrong with the way I look now?"

"Can we be perfectly honest?" Georgette asked.

"Please do."

"You wonder why everyone thinks you're a nerd. It's because you look and dress the part. You really are very handsome. We just need to open the book and show everyone that you're more than just the cover."

"If you let us," Paulette added, "you can walk into school with us on either arm."

"That's my fault, Lester," Jonas said. "If your mother were still around, you would be dressing differently. You know, she was all about appearances."

Lester considered that for a moment, which included some fond memories of his mother. "I guess you're right. Okay. Make me over."

* * *

And so it went. Lois and Jonas became inseparable. And after the next weekend of shopping, a haircut, and a visit to the vision store, when Les--as he now accepted being called--walked into the main entrance of school flanked by Paulette and Georgette, their arms entwined with his to the stunned expressions of their friends, so did he and the twins become more than the cover of the book. They became the story.

THE END