All Comments on 'The Cover-Up Ch. 01'

by WaitingForOctober

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IrishchickIrishchickalmost 13 years ago
Really good start!

Can't wait to see how things go.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Oh, that's good!

Now, THAT is a unique beginning to what could be a very interesting story. You provided no clue as to how much of the story is already written, but I'm hoping that the cheating married ex-boyfriend doesn't return to the scene in any significant manner. But then....you never said what type of job he has......

LuckyInfernoLuckyInfernoalmost 13 years ago
Thoroughly Impressed

you have me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. can't wait to see what happens.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
I guess my question is: Why does she give a shit if anyone knows she was dating?

She's single and her asshole ex was separated. So, where is the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't know why anyone would care, and I really don't care. What I care about is that this is a un ique and well written story that I am interested in seeing played out.

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 13 years ago
It's a start

Starting is a good thing. It takes courage to post a first submission. And asking for comments is an even better thing and takes even more courage. I found the writing stilted and flat. The girl sounds like she's around 13 years old. Choosing Rick as the man's name got my interest. My name is Rick. I wondered, though, how he could press his chest against her back and kiss her on the forehead! An editor could help with your dialog and punctuation, but at least you can spell and construct a complete sentence and know the difference between there and their and they're! Keep writing! I've got a feeling you're not done with Rick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is definitely a good start!

Like someone said, and editor might help you work out the kinks, but please keep writing! Looking forward to more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous